Census Take-her

Story Info
The census taker didn't choose he took it all, old and young.
6.8k words
4.55
29.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my annual vacation and had taken a part time job as a census taker to raise funds to do some work on my car. Within a fortnight I'd encountered a wide assortment of characters - call them the good, the bad, the ugly and the nondescript - some of whom etched indelible signatures in my memory, including my working companions, two young ladies, Janice and Savitri one black, one Indian, both thick and bouncy in ass and tits, and both the touchy, touchy type; you know, the kind of girls who had to touch you to make a point, or when they laughed would sometimes lean into you for support as their bodies shook with laughter. Except for ethnicity, they could easily have been cut from the same cloth. Needless to say, as we moved from house to house I was walking around with varying levels of puffed up cock, from mild to severe, most of the time?

We were working a middle class neighborhood the streets and homes of which took me on a journey of aesthetics; from house design to lawns, gardens, fountains, art and other comforts - and some really hot females, the totality of which had me in a constant state of titillation. At age forty, my five foot ten, lean body was in its best shape; I worked out with weights three or four days a week and did some running and tennis.

One cloudy late-morning that had been threatening rain, with occasional brief drizzle, we came to a house whose sole occupant at the time was a pretty old girl whose ID said she was 60 but whose body and personality said fifty at the most. She was one of those ethnicity-baffling persons; you just couldn't succeed in pinning her to a particular race. She had some black, as evidenced in her ass, lips and coarse hair, but also grey eyes that said European, though slanted enough to suggest some Chinese, and there was definitely some Indian blood lurking about in her voice, nose and cheekbones. After putting away her two pit bulls, she led us into her home and fed us coffee, cheese pastries and ice cream while providing information and documentation for absent family members.

I couldn't help staring a bit, for the old broad oozed sexuality. It seemed she couldn't help staring at me too, for whatever reason, and visibly blushed a couple of times when our eyes met. My two workmates were doing the writing for a change, so they probably never noticed a thing. I found myself thinking this is one big lady I'd like to fuck. In my part of the world the term 'big lady' means mature or elderly, not bulk. She was wearing a blue floral, armless shift dress that stopped a few inches above her knees. Her body was slim, with a hint of thick, probably kept under control by healthy eating and exercise, if not genes. Her brown, shoulder length, coarse hair, was combed or brushed straight past her heart shaped face. She wore long earrings and some subtle make up including soft red lipstick.

When we were already at the gate, as if embarrassed to have forgotten, she asked if anybody would like to use the washroom. The two ladies declined, having done their number one at the previous house. They looked at me, probably remembering that I had told them after leaving that house that I had been shy to ask. I of course accepted this time around, not only because I did want to pee, but also with the intention of making a play on the old stunner; I had a feeling she was ripe for some hanky panky. If not on the spot, at a later date. It had started to drizzle, so the girls decided they would rush over to the other house before it came down.

"We could start without you, if the rain is too heavy for you to come over," one of them suggested.

As the pretty big lady led me back to the house I dropped a little behind her to take in the bounce of the plump behind on a slim frame.

"You were about to go out when we arrived Marcie?"

"No, I wasn't," she replied, in a light manner.

"It's your birthday?"

"No, you obviously weren't paying attention to my ... details ... I think ... but why do you ask? She said, looking around at me and laughing, a mischievous twinkle in the grey eyes.

"You look all dressed up and pretty, like you were going on a date or something ... ahm ... don't get me wrong, you are ... pretty ... beautiful I mean, period ... not because of being dressed up," I said, letting the last bit sound like I was nervous.

I had long learned that though women liked boldness in men; they also liked to know that their beauty and sexiness could make men uneasy.

"Thank you my dear ... but a date? ... Oh no ... oh my, I haven't been on a date in ages. My husband died ten years ago and I've kept to myself since then ... my daughters have long been on my case to get a romantic life ... I don't know ..." she said, trailing off into a giggle.

She quickly added, "Although dating is not an option or a frequent thought of girls my age, we do have to keep our selves looking appealing ... you never know what could suddenly pop up."

The way she said that, and the accompanying smile and stare made my cock stretch.

"If you decide to stop keeping to yourself, let me know Marcie."

"Ha ha, you're funny, but sweet, and I think you're teasing the old girl ... but I'll keep it in mind."

Inside the house she quickly showed me to the bathroom. I put on my thinking cap, to see how I could fast forward the action. As she opened the door and showed me into the pink bathroom, I turned to her.

"Do you mind leaving the door open a bit. I never close the door when in any bathroom other than at my home. When I was a kid some other kids locked me in as a prank. I have never gotten over it."

The incident did happen, but I lied about not being over it yet.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, that was really cruel of them," she said, looking like she wanted to give me a comforting hug. The door had been about a foot open while we were talking, and she left it like that. She stood right there, sideways but I could tell she was looking in from the side of her eye. Although I was pretty sure why she had opened the way for us to be alone, I had to find out if it was just so we could exchange numbers or something, or if she had more in mind. I had to test her.

"Would you like to come in Marcie? You can if you want, I won't mind,"

"I ... I don't know ... Ok, if it would make you feel safer," she said looking elated but nervous as hell.

She stepped into the bathroom, slowly and stood about two feet away from the door.

The way the toilet bowl was positioned, from where she was standing she could get a clear view of what I was about to do. I unzipped my pants and slowly took out my partly erect cock. I heard the stifled gasp. I let loose the stream of piss and while it was shooting into the bowl noisily, I turned and looked at her; she was staring wide eyed and appreciatively at my cock. I shook the cock vigorously and left it hanging. It immediately began to grow bigger. I turned right around and faced her, lifting the almost fully hard cock in the palm of one hand.

"Is this why you invited me to come up, Marcie, you want this?" I asked.

She looked from the cock to me, and then back to the cock. She raised her head and looked at me uncertainly, but then quickly nodded and said a barely audible 'Yes'.

"Come," I said, as I began unbuckling my belt.

She moved toward me on unsteady legs, her fingers intertwined and trembling, her lips twitching. I loosened the button of my pants and lowered it along with my briefs in one move.

"Oh, my god ... I can't believe I'm doing this ... I can't believe this is finally happening ... what have you done to me young man?" she whispered, with a confused but pleased smile on the beautiful mature face.

"We don't have much time. If you really want it, take it." I said, hearing the drizzle outside and half hoping it would get heavier.

She dropped to her knees, grabbed my hard meat stick and stuffed it into her mouth. With her lips and teeth clamped around it, she managed a loud, muffled moan, and then she was shaking her head from side to side the way I imagined her pit bulls would shake an unfortunate cat who strayed into the yard. Her head started to bob furiously, and she gripped my buttocks as she mouth-pumped my cock. I grabbed her hair and holding her head still I fucked her mouth hard, causing her to gag and splutter. I pulled her up.

"We have to hurry before the girls become suspicious," I said.

I grabbed the hem of her dress and brought it up to her waist and she held it there as I dropped to my knees. I roughly dragged the deep blue panties down and she stepped out of them. I briefly poked my face into the neatly trimmed brown bush with grey patches. I moved her to the toilet bowl and after I lowered the cover she sat on it and leaned back. I drew a nearby stool and she placed one leg on it. I then dragged a covered laundry box or whatever it's called. She put the next foot on that. It was higher than the stool. The pussy, with its hair trimmed lower than the neat triangle mat above, lay exposed and waiting. I could see a slight, pulsing pink line.

I leaned forward and gripped the toilet tank while lowering my hips. I didn't have to tell her; she grabbed my throbbing cock and placed it between the lips. I pushed forward, gently at first, but found I had to apply some pressure. After two more demanding thrusts, I entered Marcie's tight old pussy. She leaned right back and I began making quick, firm, short stabs in the hole, feeling it lubricate and expand to welcome back that which had been absent for ten years. She bit into her bottom lip and sounding like she was if trying to say O through the bite, moaned loud, in total abandon to the hot moment.

With my hips still pumping, I removed my hands from the toilet tank and reached behind Marcie. She straightened up a bit as I fumbled with her zip. I pulled it down, and also loosened the bra hooks. Holding the shoulders of the dress together with the bra straps I pulled them both down her arms to lie around her hips. I stared at the surprisingly solid, B-cup breasts with amazingly shiny, and puffy brown nipples. I pumped hurriedly, truly enjoying the feel of the tight and appreciative woman part as I tried to speed up my climax. I decided that if I didn't come quickly, I should at least ensure the old bird did.

"Yes, yes, oooooooooh, yes ... this feels so good ... thanks," she cried

"I want you to cum Marcie, in the little time we have ... I don't want to leave you hanging."

"It's alright honey, I'm already happy and satisfied with what you have given me ... whatever happens I'm fine," she whispered breathlessly.

I pulled out of her and leaned over. I sucked hard on each nipple for a few seconds, then slipped to my knees and moved my face to her crotch. I immediately latched onto her stiffened clit and began sucking, while twirling my tongue around it. She grabbed my dread locked head and held it in place as if to say, 'you're staying right here till I cum'. She leaned all the way back, sliding low and forward, and jerked her hips frenziedly as I worked on the old clit, driving pleasure pins into it, which travelled all over her body. She suddenly shivered and shrieked.

"Aiiiiiiee!"

I wrapped my hands around her thighs as she shook violently.

"Thanks, thanks thanks thanks ... Oooooo!" she cried as her convulsions came to a stop.

I stood up and pulled my pants and briefs up. I zipped up and as I was securing the waist button, we heard a loud roar that made both of us jump in surprise. The rain that had been threatening all day, came down with a vengeance hitting the rooftop madly, heavy winds driving the coarse drops into the bathroom window.

"Oh God," she said. Holding her hand to her face and giggling.

"You can't go out in this," she added excitedly.

She got up and slipped out of her dress, letting it and the bra fall to the floor and join the panties.

"Come, with me," she said, taking hold of my hand.

She dragged me into a neat and alluring purple room - just about everything in it a shade of purple. She jumped onto the bed as I quickly got naked. As I crawled onto the bed and was in the process of getting between the slim legs, she rose up and pushed me hard onto my back. She got between my legs and took my cock into her mouth, head immediately bobbing around the swollen member.

"I'm going to eat you up and enjoy as much of you as I can honey ... no guarantee I'll ever get another chance at this," she said, as she began licking the shaft.

She moved to my balls and licked them too, before dragging them into her wide, full-lipped mouth. She did it roughly, causing me a bit of pain as she stretched the sac, but I wasn't about to complain. She forced my legs back and rimmed me hungrily. I looked at her ass perched in the air as her head worked ardently. I loved the look of the perched ass with its whitish stretch marks on her beige body, and wanted badly to get my cock into her, but she remained lost between my thighs for some time. I didn't have the heart to interrupt her feasting.

I breathed a pleased sigh of relief as she straddled me and holding the stiff dick firm, stuck it between her blood swollen vaginal lips and pressed downward. I felt myself slowly going in and up her silky chute. She leaned over, grabbed my shoulders and began riding hard, breathlessly, while interjecting with occasional little moans and shrieks. Her body was damp but glowing red as she rode the stout, hard stick. I reached up and massaged the soft breasts, pinching the tiny nipples. The big lady rode me with surprising energy and passion until she began to sweat.

I rolled her over and onto her back, and reaching over and grabbing her breasts began to pummel her in true doggy style. She fittingly, whimpered like a bitch taking first cock. I straightened up and massaged the plump ass as I hit the pussy from different angles, though riding from the back. I rose high in the saddle, and moved my legs from behind to the sides of her spread ass cheeks and hips. She arched her back deeper, smashing her face into the mattress to accommodate the higher ride. I pumped her for a further quarter of an hour, while listening to and applauding the rain on its persistence, before finally blasting the old pussy with cum. She dropped flat as I shook on her, and my last spurts messed up her ass and back. I lay on her for a moment, easing part of my weight by resting on my elbows.

We lay on our backs, both breathing deep.

"The rain is still falling honey ... I don't want to waste it ... excuse the old girl," she said chuckling.

She twisted her body around and putting her face to my crotch swallowed my partly flaccid tool and chewed on it. I tapped her thigh and she understood. She raised her leg high and I fastened my head between her thighs. We began feeding on each other's sex organs in sixty-nine style. She exploded again, convulsing and grinding against my mouth just as the rain started to subside. I got up and dressed hurriedly. She stood still at the door for a moment before opening it.

"Thanks, sir. This was so nice ... I haven't felt this much alive in ages," she said, looking at me with watery grey eyes.

"I want to keep you feeling alive ... if you will let me," I said.

Her hand dropped away limply from the door knob. Her body stiffened, as if prodded with some sharp object. She looked into my eyes; hers seemed distrustful of what she'd heard, but then softened.

"Yes, I will, on whatever terms."

She grabbed me and held me close as she lifted her lips. We enjoyed a long kiss.

The next afternoon, after we'd completed the planned area for the day, the girls and I headed back to the spot where I'd parked my car that morning. After our second working day, upon learning that I had to pass their homes on the way to mine, I'd started giving them a lift home. Janice, unlike previous days, jumped into the front passenger seat instead of sitting with Savitri at the back. The not too short for business, close fitting, stretchy grey dress, immediately became too short for business or any other sober dealing as it smoothly ran up her thick, dark brown thighs, probably helped along by the smoothness of said thighs. I needed but lean forward slightly and look out the side of my eye to get a glimpse of black, lacy sweetness; needless to say I kept looking into the rear view mirror on her side.

Savitri's home was the first stop. She gave me a sweet smile, hopped out the car and went bouncing up to her gate, fat broad backside trembling like jello in her tight, beige polyester pants. I could clearly see some dimples on the twenty-one year old fluffy rear end. Both girls were twenty-one and university students in the same faculty. They were doing the census work during semester break, and from what they told me, also managed to juggle other part-time work and classes. They were two, like, but unlike, peas in a pod, in the sense that one was dark brown and the other creamy tan.

Janice lived with her parents, sort of, (her words) as she'd told me the first day I dropped her home. The upper flat was occupied by her parents and three younger siblings. The bottom flat was divided into two apartments, one of which housed her older brother and his new wife and the other Janice, because, as she said, she habitually got on everybody's nerve, so was given her own space.

"You left your friend all alone today," I said.

"We would have chatted, and I didn't feel like talking ... bit of a headache ... don't worry about it ... Savitri and me, we tight."

"I'm glad you kept my company for a change," I said, boldly looking down at her thick delights.

"You would be ... you're a scream Mr. Roderick ... keep your eyes on the road, please," she said, laughing and giving me a little punch on the shoulder.

I stopped the car in front of her home.

"Your apartment gives the feeling of a very relaxing and comfortable place to be," I said.

Smiling, she said, "If it looks so from outside, I guess you'd be bowled over by the inside ... I put a lot of effort into making it comfortable and relaxing," she said, proudly.

I could tell she was indeed proud of her apartment and the fact that she lived alone, sort of.

She continued, "If you're ever passing by and you feel like stopping in for a bit of relaxation, and I'm home, you're welcome ... sometimes it could be soothing just being in a nice new place without any prior connections"

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, Janice ... I agree with you, I do feel the need sometimes to unwind and get lost in some place that I'm not familiar with," I said.

She left the car and I got lost for a moment watching her, my eyes staring after her plump young ass dipping and rising under the skirt as she stepped away. Her backside was not as broad as Savitri's, but bigger, in a round and high way.

On a hunch, when I reached home I told my wife that I had to go back out to deal with a couple of families who could only ever be available in the evenings because of them having business places than ran a bit late. I took a shower and an early dinner. Just as I was about to reach for my phone, I felt it vibrate. It was Janice: If you wanna relax, I could do with company. Upstairs have gone on a family visit and next door to dinner and a movie. My heart pumped maddeningly in my chest, I had guessed right, Janice was in the mood and wasn't going to waste time. I told her I'd be there in fifteen minutes. When I got to the house, Janice opened the door before I could press the buzzer.

She was wearing very short, pale pink, stretchy shorts that left the lower section of her superb buttocks showing as she led me into the house after I'd slipped out of my slip-ons. Above the shorts was a matching armless, flowy boxy tank top that stopped above her deeply indented navel on a fleshy but smooth and relatively flat stomach. Her good sized pert tits with poking nipples bounced under the top. The grey-blue painted apartment was indeed comfortable looking and relaxing, scantily furnished, but with a good collection of art and craft on walls and floor and some potted plants. Soft rhythm and blues music was playing from speakers that I didn't see, but I saw the amplifier/receiver with a flash drive stuck into its port. It was on a low table close to a 50' TV.

12