Census Take-her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She showed me to a circular, leg less, light navy, velvet love chair, in front of which was a low glass table with bottles, glasses and ice bucket on it. The grey carpet was soothing to my bare feet. A couple of red lights on opposite walls threw a rich, contrasting but pleasant glow over the room.

"This is truly beautiful," I said, looking around after I'd sat down.

"Thank you," she said, beaming with pleasure and pride.

"You are beautiful too, Janice."

She smiled and blushed. The dimples on the cheeks of her round face seemed to be winking at me.

"If you don't see it don't ask, she said, gesturing to the table with its bottle each of vodka, rum and Bailey's liqueur, along with coke, orange juice, and mineral water. There was a bucket with ice

After asking what I would be drinking she said she wanted to mix the drinks, and I told her to go ahead and leaned back into the soft chair. She fixed herself liqueur, into which she surprisingly threw a little rum and stirred it in. Then she fixed my rum and coke, being more than generous with the rum. We touched glasses and drank.

Ten minutes later I asked:

"Is your bedroom the same colour?"

She looked at me steadily, brown eyes twinkling, her full cupid-bow lips twisted into a slight smile.

"Let's go see," she said.

I was up in a flash, stretching out my hands for hers. I helped her up, and before she could move off, I bent over and swooped her off her feet. She was heavier than I expected. I walked off, to the sound of her playful laughter. The room was all pink and grey in different light shades - walls, bed, blinds and carpets, and more red lights. I placed her on the bed and as she lay propped on elbows, staring wide-eyed at me, I began slowly undressing. I toppled her over onto her belly and sunk my hands into her magnificent young butt cheeks, and the feel of that massive batty under my hands just got to my head and I began kneading and pinching and massaging the wonderful bulk of womanhood, through the soft material. In other words, I literally and crazily felt her ass up, letting my hand occasionally slip between, and lower to rub her pussy.

I then turned her over and properly felt up the pussy through the damp stretchy shorts. I moved up to the rude, pert bubbies and gave them the same treatment. I've always felt there was something extra stimulating in feeling up a woman through her clothes as opposed to her naked flesh. Feeling her up through her clothes is like taking a chance, doing something daring and illicit. By the time I was kneading her boobs she was well gone, moaning and hissing.

I pulled her up off the bed and she came to stand on the floor in zombie-like fashion, eyes dazed, body relaxed while I undressed her. I nudged her back onto the bed and she lay on her back with massive thighs spread, her smooth-shaven pussy dripping and twitching, her big but unbelievably high standing bubbies challenging. I leaned over and bit each nipple. I got between her thighs and positioned my cock. She finally came to life and guided it. I pushed forward into her well lubed up hole and began fucking the sweet, dark, thick thing. She groaned pleasurably.

"Aaaaaah ... yes, yes, yes. Oooooooh!"

I began pumping harder, totally overwhelmed by all that sweet, young thickness beneath me, giving her youth to my middle aged cock. I appreciated it and give her my all in return, thanking my lucky stars as I fucked Janice's young pussy, jabbing and grinding and rolling.

"Oh, Mr. Roderick ... oh meeeee." She cried.

"You're sweet baby, so sweet. You're a good fuck ... I'm truly enjoying this. I wanted this the first day I saw you," I said.

"Me too daddy, me too ... ooooh, give it to me ... hard."

She raised the thick legs and threw them onto my shoulders and I began ramming into her hard. I threw my shoulder weight onto the back of her thighs and pressed her knees down onto her breasts, and gave a mighty thrust. She squealed, and shortly after, as I pounded her deep and hard I was surprised when she began trembling and wailed noisily as an orgasm took her over. She pushed me off her violently and curled up in a fetal position as she shook and whimpered.

When she was still and had straightened out back, with a sweet smile on her face, I got between the flushed thighs and gently licked the wet and battered pussy, showing it much love.

She eventually rose up and smiling at me, got on her knees, ass high. I pushed all the way into her and she began to roll her hips in a slow careful grind as I remained still in her. She did her slow roll for a long time before turning her head sideways to look back at me.

"Oh, daddy, you know what I want right?"

"Yes baby,' I said,

I spread the thick ass cheeks wide and looked down at the contracting puffy, puckered hole that looked like a fish breathing with mouth above water. I gathered a mouthful of thick saliva, and taking aim dropped it onto the tiny passage. I immediately slid my cock out of the sated pussy and positioned it higher up. I pushed forward, steady and hard and felt her tight walls give way. I began jerking my hips, continuously pushing forward without ever pulling back, until most of my hard cock was in the tight batty. She grunted as I began to pound her most private of passages. I moved with precision, maintaining a steady pace as she breathed hard, but in total surrender to the pounding.

I lifted one heavy leg off the bed and tumbled her onto her side, falling with her to prevent withdrawal. On her side I raised the leg high and pushed forward a bit and continued pounding the tiny fuck hole. She grimaced as I pounded her, and soon she was breathlessly working her clit with a flashing hand, and it wasn't long before she exploded into orgasm a couple of seconds before I started firing into her.

For the next two weeks, I was alternating between pounding the young Janice and old Marcie, enjoying both pussies' special flavor and offering.

A few days before my six week vacation and the exercise came to an end I received a text from Savitri, after I had dropped both girls off and had just got home, asking if I would by any chance be going into town. It was Friday afternoon, the day I usually hung with guys at my job's sport club. I told her yes. She asked if I could pick her up as she needed to go into town to visit a relative. I agreed, and she told me to pick her up on the highway which was a couple hundred yards from the street where she lived. She said she didn't want her parents to think there was anything funny going on.

Savitri hopped into my car, looking and smelling sweet, in a short yellow skirt and white gypsy-like off the shoulder top. She looked so thick and juicy, I could have cried such was my delight. We chatted idly all the way. A few minutes before getting into town I asked her.

"Where should I take you?"

After a short silence she said, "I don't know, I ... I ... anywhere, I don't feel like going by my family anymore."

I realized then why she had been so nervous and a bit distant the last few days; she was battling feelings. She wanted me, but probably knew about Janice, and also time was running out; in a few days when our job was finished we might never see each other again, unless somebody made a move. She made the move. I turned off the highway at the next intersection, went through an access road and started heading back in the direction where we'd come from, driving through a built up area. About a mile outside of town, I pulled into the parking area of a small but nice motel.

Her fingers were cold as we walked toward the reception area.

"Janice must never know about this," she whispered, turning her head to look up at me, concern on her pretty face.

Inside the room I closed the door, pulled her thickness against my body, and began kissing her. She kept our mouths glued and tongues battling for a long time. She pulled away and started stripping before I could initiate it. I followed suit. She stood all thick, lovely and naked in front of me, slowly daring a look down at my hard bouncing cock. She seemed to shudder. I looked at her ripe, light-tan body and felt my mouth water. She was a brave young one; she reached out and took hold of my cock. Stepping back without letting go, she pulled me with her and sat on the edge of the bed. She gripped the hard cock in a tight fist and pumped it furiously, as if angry with it, and breathing heavily.

She leaned over and licked the head of my cock, running her tongue in the groove. She looked up and smiled then lowered her head again, taking several inches of dick past the little round lips and into her mouth. I saw the nostrils of her slightly upturned nose flaring as she sucked and chewed passionately, dripping saliva onto the bone. I pushed her down and she lay on her back looking up at me between raised legs, with pleased and anxious light brown eyes - five foot four of solid thickness, all spread out and flushing red. I looked at the clean-shaven and smooth, excessively plump vulva. There is something bewitching about a fat, clean pussy, devoid of razor bumps, that always gets to me. With a howl I dropped to my knees and attacked the meat, spreading the lips wide and licking the insides before sending my tongue into the hot pink on a search mission.

I stayed there for a long time, doing all I could to her pussy with my lips tongue and teeth, enjoying everything, taste, feel and smell. I then shifted my attention to the tiny ass opening, probing it with a stiff tongue and drawing the puckered lump of flesh into my mouth and sucking on it. She squirmed and shrieked and dug her fingers into my locks, gently massaging my scalp. I moved back to the blood swollen pussy and ate her heartily until she bawled from pleasure and started convulsing, fit-like. When she was done I lifted her legs, pushed them back and entered her swiftly. I went deep and rested there for many seconds, before beginning the pounding of that fine pussy. She howled and expressed her appreciation.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mr. Roderick. Oh my god, yes, do it to me ... ooooooh."

I did it to her with slow deep strokes at first, exploring her depths with my brown, bulb-nosed torpedo. She grabbed her legs behind the knees and drew them all the way back, lifting her fat cat high in offering to the brown cobra. I took the offering, and showed my appreciation by increasing my pace and jackhammering the thick clean pussy with an onslaught of quick jabs. She squealed:

"Ooooooh, weee, weee, weee ... oh god ... unh unh unh."

I pulled out of her, and guided her off the bed to stand on the floor, backing me. I made her bend over as I lifted one leg, holding it in the crook of my left hand, raising it high as she leaned over, balanced on only one leg, and placed her face onto the mattress, hands stretched out straight past her ears, to settle and grip the blue sheet. I pounded her furiously, watching the big, broad and fat ass bounce and tremble. I moved my hand smoothly over the damp flesh. I reached out and under and grabbed a firm full bubby and kneaded it, while pounding away in the unusual position. She was whimpering like a child and mumbling soft, incoherent but apparently, passionate words, like she was deep in a conversation with herself. I released the raised leg and plunged deep, knocking her forward onto the bed face down, as I grabbed the thick hips in a tight grip and shot a load of semen into her tired, wet pussy.

It was only then that we got around to drinking the now warm beers I'd brought up with us. We sipped and chatted lightly, me sitting in the lone single sofa and she on the bed edge, one leg on the floor one in yoga style on the mattress, her sweet fat pussy doing a twisted smile for me. She finished the beer and got up off the bed. Going to the little table she took up one of the remaining two beers and came over to me. She tilted the bottle and poured a little beer onto my semi erect cock; some rolled off onto my balls. She smiled and me and went to work, licking the beer from my balls and cock. When my cock was stiff and throbbing, Savitri threw both legs over the low sofa arms and came down on my cock, letting it slide up into her. She grimaced as she got her pussy pierced and plugged by stout wood.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and thrusting out her tongue fully, flicked my lips playfully until I caught it between my teeth and began sucking on it. Savitri started a slow roll of her big hips and slowly picked up pace into a vigorous jerking that had her breathing heavily. She slowed down gradually until coming to a sudden stop. She let herself slip to the floor in front of me.

"Do me like you did Janice," she said, without looking up at me.

"I did," I said, wondering if I'd somehow left my chubby young lover unsatisfied.

"Not like that," she said, twisting her head to the side and looking down in a shy manner.

She continued in a soft, hesitant voice, "In ... the back ... you know ..."

Only then did she look up at me shyly.

"I never did it before ... I want to try," she said.

She got up and stepped back, and I raised myself from the chair.

"I brought something," she said.

She walked away and picked up her purse. She took a little bottle from out the purse; it was baby oil. She came over to me and uncapping the bottle, squirted oil into her palm. She handed me the bottle and leaning over, lathered my entire cock. She moved to the sofa and leaning over with legs spread, rested her hands on the far end of the chair, slightly arching her back. I squirted oil on her little hole and lathered it, even inserting my middle finger, moving it back and forth briefly.

When I entered her she quickly rose up, almost straight, nearly flushing the cock out.

"Ooow!" she cried, remaining in the almost straight up position, with me crouched behind and holding her hips.

"You alright?"

"Yes ... yes ... go easy" she begged.

She resumed position on the chair and I eased more cock into the tight hole that was pulsating around the hard shaft. I began moving slowly, in and out as she made fairly loud and continuous groans. When I felt that she had settled into acceptance of being pounded in that new and sensitive area, I increased my speed and fucked her ass with a steady rhythm of quick strokes, going progressively deeper. I lifted one of her legs and placed it on the chair arm, and one of mine on the seat. She was able to arch her back deeper and took hold of her hips and held her firm as I stretched the willing ass hole with sliding cock. When I climaxed after a lengthy batty ride, I sent the full length of my cock into her.

I held on as my body convulsed, and when it was over I remained buried in her ass as I reached under and twirled her clit. While I quickly rubbed the stiff clit down at the base, she let out a passionate stream of:

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," while bucking under me.

"Unnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" she cried, and began cumming.

We were back on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms.

"So Janice told you about us?" I asked.

"Yes, we tell each other everything ... I'm not going to tell her about this though ... this is my secret ... but it's not going to happen again, never."

"You mean this is the last time we fuck?" I asked, disappointed.

"No, not that ... I mean I will never go with another guy she is seeing ... I never did it before. But I wanted you from the first day ... we both did ... you're hot," she explained.

I breathed a sigh of relief, because I knew I wanted to be able to hit this fine young thing from time to time. I felt her soft hands stroking my flaccid cock, awakening it, and I thought to myself that this is just what an aging guy needed. So there was Marcie, Janice and Savitri. What more can a forty year old married guy ask. My forty-two year old wife had a medical condition - varicose vein or something like that in her vagina that made sex painful and infrequent over the last few years, so it wouldn't be hard to service the three sexy ladies and still have some left for her when she was in the mood.

12