Centaur Love Ch. 08

Story Info
A small interlude between gathering allies.
17k words
4.88
5k
6

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Centaur Love

VIII

First off I want to say thank you to taco1085 for willing to accept the Herculean task of editing my hot garbage. Please everyone give him a thumbs up for taking on this task. Second, I want to thank you the readers for following my story, without you Mathew and Felicia's story would never come to light. As in all previous stories and errors are mine, no one person can catch 'em all. (Pokémon pun) All characters are over the age of eighteen, and still have not figured out if centaurs age like humans or horses, but I still do not know any under aged centaurs.

Mathew woke when Felicia tried to stand. He was still laying on top of her dock. As he pushed himself up, he pulled himself out. Felicia was still half-asleep, she moaned as her tail was allowed to fold back over. As he pushed himself up from her rump Felicia turned, "Help me stand Mathew, my legs are cramping."

Mathew did not know if he had the strength to help since his legs were struggling to hold himself up. So he did the next best thing and muttered a small tractor, pressure spell, and lifted Felicia with magic. As soon as she was high enough she unfolded her legs with a groan and struggled to place them under herself. Mathew slowly released the spell as she stood on her wobbly legs. Mathew released the spell when she reached out for him.

He walked over and embraced her as they kissed. Mathew looked down at her breasts, they were covered in dried cum. Felicia looked down and saw them, then tried to look at her nose through one eye. Oh god, I must look a mess!"

"No dear, just fresh fucked, and I like the look."

Felicia rolled her eyes and walked over to feel the water. It had gotten cold while they played. But the extra water in the pot was still warm. She mixed it in the bucket and looked at Mathew, "No playing!" Both washed and cleaned up the main room. Mathew dressed and was going to look at the sun position. He found a young female elf sitting on the bench in front of the longhouse. She was reading from a book with five large packages stacked next to her. She looked up and smiled.

"Good, help me with your packages." Mathew noticed she was wearing mage type robes, they carried the packages inside. The last thing she did was motion Mathew to step out front, then she pulled out a tiny pair of garden pruners. "I was told you need to prune some tiny rose bushes. It's a great honor since our Eldar doesn't allow just anyone to work her roses. Our Eldar sent me to work with your mate, so while we are working, could you please block off yourself from the clairvoyance spell. You don't need your mate's thoughts distracting you while you trim roses."

Mathew nodded and walked to the palaces Rose gardens. He walked to the miniature rose plot and started trimming the past blooms and working the stocks for maximum blooms. He worked his way down one side and started on the next row. It was warm in the sun, but not too hot, he enjoyed working on the roses, the quick study of each plant to maximize its bloom potential. He was just finishing the plot when he looked up to see an ancient elf sitting on the bench that sat near the plot. His hair had long gone to white, there was a slight wrinkling at the corner of his eyes. Something that Mathew had never seen on an elf before. He was slightly stooped over as he was cutting a large quartz crystal, into a tree shape with what looked like a file. His hands worked the crystal with his eyes closed, by touch and feel alone. When he opened them Mathew was staring.

He smiled, "My eyes are not so good any more, but my fingers haven't lost their touch." Mathew looked at the crystal in his hands. He offered it to Mathew to examine.

"No Sir," Mathew said, "I would be afraid of dropping it or breaking such a fine work of art."

"Nonsense my young mage, you need to see and feel it anyway." He handed it to Mathew. "Sit my boy, feel the tree."

Mathew felt the fine details that the eye could miss, he slowly realized that the crystal tree was cut into a hexadecagon shape. Looking at the whole tree, "Is this what Woodsheart looked like when she was alive?"

"Close to it," the old elf replied. "I copied it from an old painting in the palace. Not too sure if the painting is a true representation of the old tree, but everyone here believes it is. So I cut the crystals into that shape to keep the myth going." Mathew looked at the older elf. He grinned back, "Since no one alive had seen the ole dame when she was still living, and that painting isn't that old. If it is a false representation of the old tree then who is it to say that our belief is a lie or not?"

Mathew nodded yes with the elf's logic. He tried to hand the tree back, but the old elf shook his head no, "It's a gift to you and your mate. It's a fine quartz crystal that will hold your clairvoyance spell you run on your farm. All you need to do is tie it to the ley line before the splitting cairns."

"Sir I couldn't take it, its..., its."

"Nonsense lad, Little ReLanna, asked me to help you and your mate with your clairvoyance spells you two used to tie yourselves to Woodsheart. You needed to learn how to actively skim the spell, and your mate needed immediate help on her shields. I do believe you already met my Granddaughter?"

Mathew looked up and immediately blushed. The old elf laughed. "Really young man, that was nothing to be ashamed of. Heck, I am nearing my millennium mark and have seen worse. Hell, if I was a half a millennium younger, I might go out and find a young filly like yours."

Mathew laughed, "I didn't realize we were broadcasting like that."

He grinned at Mathew, "You weren't my young mage, but your mate..., wide open. What she saw, felt, and thought. Anyone who cared to look saw." Seeing Mathew hid his face in his hands, he laughed again. "Don't be ashamed my boy, every non-mage has to learn how not to broadcast like that. Your mate has the required spells, she just didn't know to run them like you did. My Granddaughter is showing her right now how to live with the elven heritage spell. Soon she will be a master at it. Now let me show you a trick on how to actively skim it so you and the rest of our people can talk to you and not when you two love birds are playing.

He reached over and touched Mathew's head. Mathew's physic shields were no match. Mathew's shields automatically came up but he was in before they were halfway up and he batted them down, <No need to worry son, I mean you no harm. It is easier and quicker this way. Follow my thoughts, look at how I set my shield spell, feel the difference from your human type spell.>

Mathew mentally saw the spell he used, and how he moved part of it up and down to allow or stop the flow of information, he felt or read from the elven clairvoyance spell, or what everyone calls the elven heritage. Mathew dis-spelled his physic shields and recast it as the older mages spell.

<Good! Now tie that to the heritage spell, let 'terra mater' power the spell.>

Mathew tied the spell to the ley line with just a thought. <Exultant young man, now follow my thoughts, just move this part of the spell, see you can open yourself to the whole heritage or just a little to feel if someone is seeking you. Then a little more cuts you off from it completely.>

Mathew played with the spell, it was easier to use this one to monitor the heritage spell. The difference was minor but offered a lot more control. The one he was taught in Mage School only allowed an open or closed type of shielding.

<Very nice, now let me teach you the base Clairvoyance spell. This spell will allow you to draw power from your ley line.>

They went over the spell until Mathew could recite it from memory. The old elf smiled, as both heard a young voice say <Ego rite celebrata Grandpa>.

"Well, young man our work is done here." Pointing at the little tree in Mathew's hands, "Plant my crystal tree on some nice shelf and tie quercu locis palustribus to my little representation of Woodsheart. And maybe in some way, our two homes will be forever tied together."

Mathew smiled, "They already are sir. Just one last question?"

The old elf nodded yes.

"You already knew my name, but I don't remember learning yours."

The old elf smiled, "You already know my name. It is obvious you spent some time at the Mage College, so you read some of my works." Standing up he put his right hand over his heart, then bowed. "If you're bored someday and need some lessons in the true magic of this world, open your elven heritage and call out for Master Sexitorius."

Mathew stood up looking at the ancient elf. He winked at Mathew, "Just behind Tiberius's right shoulder on the arch, and only in the morning can you see the slight hint of elven in the face they carved. Prudes didn't want to admit an elf helped them." He winked and picked the pruning shears, "I will return these to ReLanna for you," pointing at the pile of trimmed rose blooms and stems and suckers I trimmed, "You might want to clean up your mess, you know how fastidious our Eldar is."

Mathew grinned and bowed to Master Sexitorious, "Thank you for helping me and my mate Master Sexitorius."

Master Sexitorius nodded and turned to start walking away, then stopped and said over his shoulder, "Tell your mate, I did love the show you two put on." Mathew laughed as he continued down the path. Mathew picked up his clipping's and walked them over to ReLanna's mulch pile. Then picked up the quartz tree and headed back to the longhouse.

When he stepped inside he saw a very embarrassed Felicia. They stood staring at each other. When they both couldn't take the silence anymore they both started laughing.

"Oh my god, Mathew!"

Mathew had to take several deep breaths to stop his laughter, "You got the Granddaughter, I had to face her Master!"

Felicia started laughing again, "Oh Mathew! How are we ever going to go to this dinner tonight with everyone knowing?"

Mathew winked, "With a smile on our face dear, there is nothing else we can do."

Both smiled and started laughing. Both wore a smile the rest of the afternoon as Mathew cleaned up from working in the rose garden and Felicia was reading her spellbook. Both mentally heard the Eldar's seneschal announce the small state dinner in one hour. Mathew was just finishing shaving so Felicia ran next door to inform her father and brother.

When she returned she said, "Mathew, will you unbraid my tail and brush it out?"

Mathew looked at her and nodded yes. When he finished brushing it out, he kissed her rump, "There my dear, your full modesty is in place for tonight."

Felicia smiled, "Thank you for understanding."

Mathew dressed in the new outfit that Lady Salvia had readied for him. When he opened the package saying mage over robes he found two different sizes, several sets for him, and several sets cut for Felicia. Felicia looked at them, "Oh mage robes, for me?"

"You are a mage dear," Mathew said. "Try them on."

Felicia tried each one on, they were cut shorter in the back and only went down to her lower breastplate in the front. But one look and they said mage robes. They had a similar design as the Mage School over robes, but had that elven flair of being lighter and cut looser in the front and arm openings. "I like them, they sort of cover...," Felicia pointed to her chest.

Mathew noticed she had wrapped her chest a little tighter and her blouse was looser. Walking over, he slipped the over robe off then started unbuttoning her blouse. "Mathew, what are you doing?"

"Shush!" He took her blouse off and looked at her chest wrap. She had tightened it up and already had red marks on her rib cage. "Either you redo it the right way, or I will attempt to."

Felicia hung her head, "Please Mathew, I don't want to...,

"Felicia we have nothing to be ashamed of, if we were in a Centaur village, no one would care if a mated couple were having sex."

"That is true Mathew, but they would be shocked if they saw and heard our role-playing from this afternoon."

"The Master Mage I met this afternoon said he had seen and heard worse, and thought nothing of it. He said it happens all the time, so we were not the first nor will we be the last. I have nothing to be ashamed of, and neither do you." Mathew reached in and unclasped her chest wrap and started unwinding it.

"And just because someone saw or heard us having sex, doesn't mean I will be ashamed, into trying to hide who I, or you, did. And that means I will not have you uncomfortable about your body. I love you and your body. I am proud you consented to be my mate. And if those that heard or mentally saw don't like it, fuck them. They could have blocked it out, and you know that too." Mathew started to rewrap her chest but messed it up. Felicia swatted his hands away and redid it. Then she pulled on her blouse and started buttoning it up.

Her blouse looked right now, Mathew was very proud of Felicia's chest. It complimented her body. He quickly leaned in and kissed the top of her breast, then arranged the amethyst to sit within her cleavage before she buttoned it the rest of the way up.

"Tonight we are going to walk into that dinner with smiles on our faces. We now know how to block it out and it will not happen again. If someone is going to be rude enough to say something, we will apologize, and laugh it off. But I think no one will."

Felicia nodded yes, and then looked up at Mathew with a small frown still on her face. He held her mage over robe open for her. "Besides, we both will be wearing our new mage robes, and with them, we can turn them into frogs if they displease us."

Felicia laughed. Mathew finished getting ready and they walked over to Sir Fellis and Tarn's longhouse. Mathew knocked, then opened the door yelling, "Suck in that gut and button it up."

Sir Fellis was already dressed and was waiting on Tarn to finish cleaning up and get dressed. "Actually Mathew, I wore it all day and it seems to have stretched back to normal size."

Tarn laughed, "Did not, he had me go steal one of Felicia's wraps and wrapped a few inches off his waist!"

"Tarn you promised not to tell!"

Mathew, Sir Fellis, and Tarn laughed, Felicia rolled her eyes at them and walked over straightening the sash and bow. "Really you three, I think you look mighty handsome daddy."

"Thank you, my dear. I have to say, you both are looking magely tonight." Looking at Mathew he nodded, "With that get up son, I might convince one or two centaurs you might be a mage."

"Daddy!

"Then it might be best that I keep my mouth shut as to not dissuade the one or two you convinced."

Sir Fellis laughed, "That sounds like good advice son."

"So tell us what was decided today, Sir?

"Not a lot, more going over the Elven Nations plans on getting prepared. Organizing the people into stockpiling supplies, and weapons, making archery practice a national hobby again. We touched on a few issues, you know elves don't discriminate between men and women serving in the army, but Centaurs do. We will have to ease the Centaur nation into that issue. They spent several hours arguing, who was going to represent them when we go to Midvale. They decided on one of the Eldar's great-nephews, the ranger mage, Zane Goldenroot who we met at Tarth Midlarn."

Mathew nodded yes.

"They said that they recalled him, but he won't be here for a day or two. But would be able to magically talk to you and find out when we were leaving for Midvale."

"Are you still planning on trotting there? Or do you want to teleport a smaller group?"

Sir Fellis looked up in thought. "It only takes two days by wagon to Midvale, and everyone should be getting ready and loading their wagon's as we speak. Knowing we need to hurry this part along, I think my herd will feel safer if we travel as a group to Midvale. All of the mares and fillies will feel safer with an armed escort with the addition of a pair of mages in it."

Mathew nodded yes, saying, "True." He was going to ask how many were leaving when he heard, <It is time to gather for tonight's state dinner. Eldar ReLanna will speak to the Elven Nation afterward.>

Felicia looked up, "It is time to go daddy, and they are calling us to dinner."

Sir Fellis looked down at Felicia, "You are growing into your robes my daughter. It is terrifying and exciting at the same time."

Felicia took his hand and walked out the door, leaving Mathew looking at Tarn as he buttoned up his jacket. When he was ready, Mathew grinned and offered Tarn his hand. Who laughed and pushed him out the door. They kept their distance as Felicia and Sir Fellis walked hand and hand in front of them. Tarn regaled Mathew of the extremely boring meeting he had to stand through. Mathew told him about his and Felicia's new armor. "Gods, I wish I spent the day with you guys. I nearly fell asleep listening to them drone on and on about what supplies were needed to what type of troops the Centaurs and elves had."

"That is sort of important to know Tarn."

"Ya iffin you're going to lead the troops, which I am not, I just need to know where and when. As long as I know those two things I won't miss sticking a few green pigs with my sword."

"Maybe your dad is getting you ready for your military career."

"Not going to happen Mat, I have been clearing some land south of dads farm for years, when this is all over I intend on asking Cherill Peterson to be my mate and start growing barley."

Mathew looked at Tarn with a grin. The Peterson daughters were blonde hair, blue-eyed beauties, that put Felicia's chest to shame. Mathew shook his head, "Cherill's chest would smother you Tarn the first time you stick your head between them."

Tarn slowed down allowing Felicia and Sir Fellis to walk ahead further. Looking at Mathew, "They nearly did the last time she showed them to me Mat."

"Dragon fire Tarn! You got Cherill to unwrap those monsters for you?"

Tarn grinned, "Last rest day after dad and you gave that little speech, I walked Cherill home through the hop fields."

Mathew laughed, "You're playing with fire Tarn, Merrill Peterson is a cranky old fart, if he finds out you're loosening his daughter's chest wrap, we are never going to find your body."

Tarn grinned with an easy smile, "Naa, old man Peterson likes me, and it's Rullis he has an ax to grind with. Ever since he caught him with Penny's daughter Beatrice, he has threatened to geld Rullis or anyone else's son for that matter. But ever since Lilly started hanging with mom, he has been ok with me taking Cherill out on evening walks as long as we stay within bow shot."

"Huh, I was wondering why I haven't seen Bea at the gatherings."

"Cherill told me Merrill nearly keeps her chained to her stall. He is mad at Rullis, but he knows he is the oldest and will inherit the farm. So he is keeping those two separated just to spite Rullis for not asking permission to walk out with Bea before trying to see what's under her wrap."

Mathew put his palm on his face, "And I left my cart horse in his care."

Tarn laughed along with Mathew at his joke, "That's ok Mat, a few bastard Rullis's running around won't hurt his reputation."

Both were laughing when they caught up to Sir Fellis and Felicia, but both refused to share the joke. Mathew linked his arm into Felicia's and without stopping walked her under the tent. With a grin on their faces, they greeted one or two groups of people as they passed. Mathew escorted Felicia to a little sidebar he saw the other night but didn't get to visit. Mathew poured two mugs of ale and handed one to Felicia.

They both walked around talking to small groups of people, many wanting to know the outcome of today's meeting. Both said honestly that they didn't know, since they didn't attend it, and were out purchasing arms and armor. Mathew introduced Felicia to Master Sexitorius, and he got to properly meet his Granddaughter Maddie. They talked magic until someone rang the dinner bell. Mathew didn't realize that they nearly spent an hour talking magic.