Centaur Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to hold in my moan. Felicia laughed as I involuntarily humped Becca's hand. Shaking her head at me, she turned to Becca. "Why don't you take care of our Herd Master..., while I finish breakfast, although..., you two have all night, tonight if...,"

"What if I wanted to play this morning?"

Felicia laughed, "Hussy!" Then looked at the stove. When she turned back, she looked at Becca with a sly grin saying, "but..., you have half a glass for a morning quickie!"

"What?"

"Woo hoo!" Becca squealed and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the bedroom. Becca pushed me into the double stall and backed me into a corner, stealing kisses at the same time. I wasn't reacting quickly enough for her, so she grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts.

Duh!

Becca's breast were centaur norm. Big and firm, and very distracting. After a few kisses. I had to lean down for a lick or two. I don't think I would ever tire of my mate's breasts. They were much firmer than human girls' breasts. The gods did something right and added several more points of connected tissue to the Centaur woman's breasts. It was because centaurs were intended to run, but it also meant as they aged, they never developed the sag. Young or old Centaur mares had big, firm breasts that defied gravity.

Becca moaned as I took her hard nipple into my mouth. She softly pulled me in harder, demanding more stimulation. I held her nipple in my teeth and flicked the tip with my tongue while lightly pinching the other with my fingers.

Becca hissed, "Yes, my love."

I changed nipples to give her left breast the same treatment. After a minute, Becca pulled back and shuttered, placing a finger to my lips. "No magic spells this morning, no mind tricks either...," With just a smile on her pretty face she said, "I kind of want a multiple all-day thing today." Becca backed out and turned around, presenting me with her backside. I could see she was ready, with her tail held up for me. She was already leaking juices down to her gaskin. My lovely little Becca was well horny. I leaned in, tasting my mate's need.

Becca's vagina was wet with need. After placing both hands on her rump and kneeling down, I licked her outer labia lips, causing her to shutter again. I dug my tongue in, looking for the sensitive spots, allowing my chin to tease her clitoris. Becca moaned, "Please Mathew, take me. I want to feel you inside me this morning."

I wanted to stay and play. I wanted her to orgasm with just my tongue. But the way Becca was dancing hoof to hoof, I would not get to. I licked her one last time and stood. Marathon sex was fun, and when the final strike spell ended and the massive wave of ejaculation sensation hitting me all at once, it was phenomenal. But that slow all day type of sex, well, it had been missing in my life lately. The type that Felicia and I first started doing when we both tried to hide from our parents. I brushed my cock across her vaginal lips several times, getting her to moan, before I slowly started working it, in to her vestibule. Becca's vagina was tight, wanting all the stimulation, yet very wet, allowing me to slide right in.

Her vestibule gripped me like a glove as I slowly worked my way in. Every inch sent little shock waves up my spine. Without the spell final strike, filtering those nerve pulses, I wasn't going to last very long as Becca slightly danced on her hind hooves as I entered her. When my hips touched her ass, she froze up, ready for mating. I grabbed her right hip with one hand and her tail base with the other and started stroking my hips in and out.

With Becca's hips naturally locked up, I slowly built up a rhythm I could sustain. Female Centaurs, mares, naturally locked their rear hips and legs during sex, to support the stallion's weight as he mounted her. Her little moaning turned into ah's and oh's, as I started using her tail as my main pulling point. This sent Becca into a tailspin. Just rubbing the nerve bundle under her croup where her tail or dock connected amplified the signals to her brain. She got from sex. Just rubbing it got my mares horny, but start rubbing it during sex. Hold on for a wild ride!

Her little ah's and oh's turned into oh my gods. As her rump quivered as she neared her orgasm. I had to close my eyes as her brown-haired bubble butt danced in front of me. The sight and sensation were threatening to take me over quickly, and I so wanted her to cum first.

I started thinking of anything else I could to keep from popping my cork. As my mind searched for spells, language or anything else, it touched the grove. I immediately knew I found a haven. Somehow, or in some way, it knew I was..., propagating. It helped me, in holding my release of pollen, until the 'other' flowers were ready. In this case, Rebecca, it somehow helped hold my release. Becca was getting very vocal, her little 'oh my gods,' turned into 'oh shits,' and into very loud 'yes's', I am almost...!

I was thinking of casting the final strike spell when Becca froze up with her first orgasm. Her vagina tightened up as she let out a loud hiss. A wave of her fluids drenched her vagina, as my quick thrusting push some out. Becca's withers shook, right down to her rear hips, adding a unique vibration in her vagina and vestibule, taking me over the edge.

As my scrotum clinched up, expanding my cock as the old familiar sensations filled my head. Not as strong as the final strike, black out ones, but the sweet, yet soft ones, as my brain released those sweet chemical rewards.

I looked up from Becca's rump, breathing hard. Felicia was staring at us from the hallway. She was biting her fist with a smile on her face. Her eyes said she was happy. I was lying on Becca's rump, listening to her heartbeat return to normal. Her smooth rump was warm, as even my human nose could smell our combined sex scent. She looked at me and mentally pulled my mind into a private room in the farm's heritage spell. 'Take a quick shower. Breakfast is just about ready.'

I nodded yes as she turned around to go back into the kitchen. Becca was lightly dozing as I walked around to her front. The little half smile said it all. Brushing her hair back around her ear woke her with a bigger smile coming to her face as she opened her eyes and looked slightly up at me. She wiggled both sets of hips and leaned in to kiss me. I searched the farms heritage spell and pulled her thoughts into a mental room where I opened my mind to her, sending my happy, loving thoughts towards her. Becca opened her eyes, looking at me as we kissed. She opened her mind, and I saw all of her thoughts. It was pure, unaerated love.

In a mind to mind link, there was no lying to one another, and her thoughts were pure. She was extremely happy, and her love said what no words could. Her love was unconditional and she would do anything for me as I would her. Becca's orgasm had her riding a sexual satisfied high. Her lady parts were swimming in pleasant post sexual tranquility that my body struggled to understand. Yet I knew with just a thought there were happy because what we just did.

She smiled at me. "I feel your love and body. Your man parts..., well, they are moaning in pleasure, just as mine are. Thank you my mate, my Herd Master," She closed her eyes looking down with a smile on her face, "You own me body and soul."

I smiled as a fresh wave of love and a feeling of happiness came across the mental link. My flagging hard on strengthened. Gods, I loved this woman and wanted her again. Becca laughed, shaking her head no. "Let's rinse off before breakfast. If we go in smelling like this, you might end up taking Felicia and me over the dining room table."

I smiled at that thought and pulled Becca into the shower room, where we took a quick shower again. Three hand slaps later, we walked into the kitchen. After breakfast, I shooed the girls out to clean up myself. After washing the dishes, I found both next to their reading table full of magic books. We read for several hours as I finished the elemental summoning progression.

I was going to start back on Master Sexitorius's books, of straight klatha attacks or mana attacks. I was having trouble with his bazap type attacks spell, a klatha, mana attack that hit the target with a lighter type ball of klatha that also shocked the target each time it hit reducing their ability to counterattack, it ran for ten consecutive seconds or so, hitting the targets body and mind five times. The spell was designed to confuse the target enough, leaving a quick opening to use your dagger or short swords when magic alone wasn't doing the job. His short explanation said something about a double lock that I didn't understand.

He also wrote in the margins that this was a good major attack spell in mage to mage combat. It took me a while skimming several older texts to find an obscure reference of a double lock type spell. Just like the full paralyze spell you had to overcome not only the targets' magic resistance. But also the body's natural resistance to this 'off phase' type of electrical shock. So, the spell had to hit the target twice to work. So a mage just needed to strengthen his or her caster value skill set to overcome their target's magic resistance.

I hated doing magic resistance exercises when I was younger, but both of my parents had insisted that I do them once a week. To this day, I still do them once a week, and they still hurt and leave me on pins and needles afterwards. I set Master Sexitorius's old magic book back on my stack and got up. It was time for the girls to run and I needed some exercise as well, something I, we have been skipping that last several weeks. Moving those hay bails yesterday told me that.

I had to dig through my old bedroom closet for my and Felicia's practice wands. I found my older gambeson, thinking it should fit Becca's smaller frame and large breasts. I pulled Felicia's and my gambeson out. As I slipped mine on, I checked the stitching on the heavy leather pads. They all had several cuts from Felicia's blade, testament of the many of hours we practiced together. I missed the teasing and insults we used to throw at each other during fighter practice.

Digging through the closet, I found my father's old practice wand, looking at it. I smiled, remembering the many of times getting hit from it. Father loved to tease me when we had sword practice together. It was 'our' time to bond. Dad wasn't as strong in magic as mother was, but everyone in Oak valley feared his sword arm on the practice field. Father was the only one in Oak Valley to make Sir Fellis sweat.

I walked out to the front room with Felicia's gambeson and her wand. Tapping Felicia's shoulder with her wand. She looked up with a huge smile, seeing both. I flipped it towards her. Catching it, she smiled at me and set her book down.

I threw her gambeson next, "Get dressed, hussy, you're getting fat and lazy."

Felicia stared at me, "Fat!"

"Yup," and I threw my dad's wand at Becca.

"Don't you say it, Mathew Lindrose!" She shouted at me, catching the wand awkwardly.

I went and picked up my wand and my old gambeson. I stepped out and threw it at her, then pointed my wand at Becca. "Ok, I won't say your hips are getting bigger than Felicia's."

I walked out, hearing her scream, "My hips have always been bigger than hers. I would like you to know!"

"Fatter!" I shouted back from outside the front door.

I stood in the shade of our pecan trees limbering up as Felicia and Becca walked down. Becca copying Felicia, stretching out her arms and upper human shoulders as they walked down. "You are going to pay for that, you tiny human!" Felicia shouted at me.

I grinned and stepped into the sixth position, pommel low and the tip pointed at Felicia's eyes. "Make me you fat old Centaur."

Felicia slipped on her gloves and stretched her arms a little more before weighing her practice sword. Disregarding any salutation, she swiftly attacked with an overhead slash. I countered by shifting to eighth position and aimed a downward strike at her front leg. Felicia side step taking the edge of my wand and tried to parry engage me to slip past my defense. Knowing her tricks, I sidestepped her and pushed her blade out of line. She knew mine just as well and stepped back, following her blade so it was still centered on me.

"You're the getting slow two legers!"

We knew each other's tricks well. Felicia kept up a slow monologue of insults for calling her fat. She had the extra breath to keep it up. As a human, I didn't. Sometimes you could tell when someone was going to launch a fresh attack by their monologue when they were breathing in. I had since trained Felicia of that trick and since she had a larger lung capacity, she could launch one nearly any time.

"Huh, who just touched you under your slow fat arm, tiny human?"

I slipped back, "Your insults are weak pony girl," I figured eight on her blade, running mine up close to her bicep, and touched it. Dancing back, I saluted her. "A twenty-five-year-old pony could move faster than you four leger," Bringing my sword down from the salute I grinned, saying, "And is probably a better fuck!"

Felicia launched a furious attack, laughing, "Like you would ever know..., you don't have enough to even satisfy a pony." She caught me on a slow turn and touched my hip.

We exchanged a quick salute before engaging in another verbal battle and trading hits.

I concentrated on killing a fellow human, timing my little touches and cuts as if I was fighting someone bi-pedal. Felicia was working on the same. Stabbing a centaur in the chest will only slow them down. The kill shots on centaurs were their lower flanks and horse's sides. I only practiced that with Sir Fellis. We traded little touches and slashes for thirty minutes when we both stepped back for a breather.

Felicia threw her wand at me, "I will go get us a couple of buckets of water, two leger since you're out of breath."

I laughed and motioned to Becca. She held her wand pointed down. "I don't know how to fight with a sword, love."

I gave Becca an reassuring smile. "I know, love. Hopefully, you'll never need to use daggers for defense, but having basic skills will be helpful until your magic is strong enough."

Becca nodded yes, still with an unsure, scared look on her face.

"Don't worry, love, I promise you, you won't get hurt doing these little drills. Do you want to try them and see?"

Becca nodded yes. I could still see the slight hesitation there. Learning the sword is scary, especially if you have never seen someone first introduced to sword fighting.

"OK, the first thing you need to learn is hoof work."

Becca looked confused at me, not expecting that. I nodded yes. "Your foot work, or hooves, is very important. Learning how to step is key to putting your body's power into your swings and defences." I took a few half steps forward, then backwards showing the basic steps, "Half steps always leading with your dominate hoof."

I had Becca step towards me, using the half steps, I stepped towards her, making her retreat in half steps. We practiced several more times as I lectured her, "Stepping forward and sideways it is very important as well, not to cross your legs. In case you have to immediately retreat." I stepped to her side, and she struggled to turn with me.

Half step with your front legs and double step with your back, Felicia instructed as she came back with two buckets of water. She set those next to us and said, "here, watch my legs," as she half stepped back and turned. She had a kind of double step that didn't cross her back legs. Felicia instructed her over and over as I drank a few cups of water. She even joined hands pushing and pulling Becca in a sort of half dance steps. I immediately wanted to dance with them.

Once she was moving like Felicia wanted, she handed Becca her wand and worked on her grip. Then we started doing swing drills. Starting from the sixth position, they went into eighth back to sixth, then fourth, then back, then to the second position. Over and over, with both Felicia and I correcting her positions and counting them out so she knew their names.

After a short break, we started a review of footwork, then went into sword positions. Then we introduced tip control with figure eights, getting her wrist used to the weight. After that we started adding the odd number sweeping position from one low to three high, making her say each position's number. Then adding the even numbers back in. After several hours, we gave Becca a long rest as her tip was wavering. Felicia had gone to the house, returning with our swords and parry daggers.

I wasn't that good with saber type swords that Felicia favored. Preferring the heavier, longer dueling slogger, straight-bladed types like my Elvin made sword. Once I wrapped my hand around the pummel and hilt of Dragons Bane, I felt better. It was heavier than my wand and longer, with a full inch of blade width.

Felicia had a smile on her face as she held her new sword. We started with a basic drill, calling numbers out as we traded flat taps against each other's blade. The two minutes into our drills allowed me to test Felicia's odd to even defense positions. We switched, and she attacked, testing my positions. We repeated trading off attacking and defending until Becca could recite the numbers with us.

Felicia gave me a quick nod as she broke the pattern and parry slash. She was extremely good with her new sword, her quick slashes, and def movements back into guard position told me her new sword was lighter than her old one. My blade was longer, but Felicia's was wider and curved, allowing her less wrist twist to shed my blade off in a parry move. We traded light touches for a half a glass.

After another quick break, I handed Felicia her wand and looked at Becca. "Ok love, step over here and let me see you in the sixth position."

Becca grinned as I directed Felicia to face her. She naturally spaced herself against Becca. "Now look at where Felicia is compared to you, Becca. This is called prime position, about one third blade engagement."

Becca nodded a nervous yes. Felicia softly smiled at her, seeing her nervous smile. "It is ok, my sister wife. We are going to go slow. Just recite the position song." Felicia stepped in, saying the defence song, or positions. "Eight, three, and one." She lightly tapped Becca's wand in each defensive position as she went through Becca's defenses. Felicia went through the exercise two more times without moving left to right.

"How was that?"

Becca had a huge grin on her face. "It wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be."

Felicia and I laughed. "It can be scary," Felicia said, "But you just have to not let it overwhelm you. Keep your mind on the drill numbers and sequence. The basic drills are to get your mind and body to move as one. Soon you will recognize where I am going to strike and your body will follow with the right defensive move. Now, I am going to add a little left and right turning. Make sure you turn to keep facing me when I move." Felicia raised her sword, "let's begin."

For the next several hours, Felicia and I took turns putting Becca through her defenses. She was slowly building up some speed, near the end we traded places allowing her to attack. When her wand tip started wavering again, we called it quits and headed over to the pond for a quick rinse and a soft, loving romp in the shallow water. I took Becca's pussy, but Felicia only allowed me to fuck her tits and gave me a blowjob.

With Becca and Felicia satisfied with a quick one off romp in the shallows, we went to go make lunch, then retired to the front room and our magic books. Instead of Master Sexitorius's books, I went in and dug out my illusions book to re-read it.

1...34567...10