Centaur Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matty nodded yes proudly showing her chest under her button down shirt. Felicia laughed thinking maybe getting a fitted binding wrap for Matty might help Mathew notice her.

"So you haven't lived at your parents' house since you were twenty?"

"No, I first lived with Master Goldenroot and when I moved to Woodsheart and when the first opening or available Master was open, Master Sexitorius. I jumped at it, plus having my great grandfather teach me was my dream anyway."

"So when were you allowed to um move out on your own?"

"Just after I reached my journeywoman rank, about three years after I moved in. I moved out and into one of the single womans houses." Maddy grinned at Rebecca, "It is a lot nicer place, Madam Copperleaf has a nice, two story house." Maddy grinned at Becca and I, "And it doesn't smell like old elf."

Becca nudged me and mentally said, 'She is rubbing the spot where our Master was sitting at, is that ummm, normal?'

'I am not sure my sister? Centaurs don't sit!'

"So baring the fact that it doesn't smell like old elf? Is that normal in elven society?"

Matty laughed, "Yes and less restrictive as well. Most elves my age rather want to live on their own. Freedom to go to music taverns with people our own age, that sort of things."

I nodded to Becca, wondering the same, was she looking for his scent? I was not familiar with human or elven mating rituals. I did notice that she had went out of her way to sit beside him every time, and lightly touch him as they talked or ate. Felicia didn't know if that was like Centaur hints like flashing your sex with your tail at the stallion you liked. Mathew defiantly responded to that. Her mother was right in suggesting that. She had a long talk over a year ago with her mother, finally admitting to her that she had feelings for Mathew.

She remembered her mothers look, it was a bright, caring smile, that said she was happy for her. That is when her motherly advise her of lowering her wrap and showing Mathew more cleavage, and adding those tail flashes. Well it worked with him. Maybe, just maybe Mathew didn't know about human, slash elven mating rituals? It that was true, no wonder why he was not responding to her long looks and slight touches. Did he even know about those mating rituals?

Felicia looked at Matty as she sat next to the spot Mathew had sat at. Her furlong look and her rubbing of the spot he sat at said something, she did not know for sure if either Madilynn was in love with her mate or if she was second-guessing herself here. She just did not know human or elven mating rituals either. A quick mental word with Becca and Felicia knew Herd Lindrose was going to be a really mixed raced herd. She mentally opened an elven heritage connection and looked at Matty as she called her name over it. Quickly pulling her mentally into a private room, she opened her mind and feelings to Madilynn.

XxX

Becca watched Matty as Felicia mentally connected over the elven heritage, something she was not yet connected too. Becca guessed Felicia did not want to connect Madilynn to the farms heritage spell so Mathew would not know Marty's feelings just yet. She watched Matty's bright green eyes get bigger and then the tears started flowing. Felicia stepped over towards her pulling her to her feet.

She heard Felicia say, "Oh my newest herd sister, don't worry. Becca and I will help you catch our stallion's eyes and heart."

1...5678910