Centaurian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The bag unzips from both directions." Ronan tapped the pull from the opposite side of the same zipper.

Liam unzipped it from the right and inside was a white linen suit. Ronan zipped it back, turned the bag around, and got him to unzip it from the left. Inside was various and sundry bathroom items and other necessities. He zipped it back and unzipped it from the right and the bag was empty for whatever he wanted to bring. Ronan closed it, turned one end of the bag toward Liam. When he unzipped it, he found ten thousand dollars in American currency bundled in stacks of tens, twenties, and fifties. When he re-zipped it, he turned the bag to the opposite end and opened it again. It contained ten thousand euros in European currency divided into the same denominations, an Italian passport, and a wallet with an Italian driver's license, and various other pieces of identification, all of which had his photo on them.

Liam appeared stupefied as though he had just witnessed an illusionist performing a particularly convincing bit of street magic. He stood there studying the Italian passport. "Is all this real?"

"Of course, it's real," said Ronan. "Let's get changed, get a smoothie, and decide where we're going. Whatever you need, be sure to bring it, like your US passport."

"Okay, Dolos," said Liam sifting through the Italian wallet. "I have no clue how you managed it, but you're a genius. Thank you. I just hope we don't get arrested while attempting to use any of it."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. So thoroughly planned and executed plot and appropriate amount of details. Excited for Phillips and Ronan to be a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous! You had me with Centaur! More please. I love all thing Cenraur!

UK21_MalemareUK21_Malemareover 2 years ago

I love it! You had me as soon as I read the title! More please! I love everything Centaur x

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys Ch. 01 Fresh junior transfer has a run-in with the BMOC.in Gay Male
Jay's Loelife Ch. 01 Professional football player pines after mega influencer.in Gay Male
Centre of Attention Falling for the most popular guy in school wasn't the plan.in Gay Male
Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 01 Meet Nash Cushman.in Gay Male
Three Strikes Ex baseball prodigy faces his past.in Gay Male
More Stories