Center of Attention - Male

Story Info
Rules for a BDSM party game with a male submissive.
6k words
4
5.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sexual party game for two or more couples; three to five couples is probably best. One male is the Special Guest who will be the Center of Attention. If a group of couples plays the game repeatedly, the role of Special Guest should rotate. If the Special Guest is female, there is a somewhat different set of rules--closely parallel, but different. The Special Guest may be chosen in advance, or chosen by lot after everyone arrives.

This game was inspired by a great short story that is apparently no longer in print. It had the nude arrival of the person who gets all the attention (female, in the story), the coffee table, and the taking of turns. All the rest is my own invention, much expanded and elaborated from the original.

Everyone invited should review the rules before agreeing to participate; you don't want anyone surprised and backing out halfway through the evening. All players need to be open to experimenting with both dominant and submissive roles, and the Special Guest certainly has to play as a submissive. The other players will mostly be dominant.

All rules can be modified to fit the comfort level of the players; whole rounds can be omitted. Males who cannot deal with same-sex contact can choose to be observers rather than players. Those who choose to be observers must completely strip and fondle their cocks, keeping them hard throughout the evening. They can rejoin the action in the Finale.

The Special Guest cannot refuse all same-sex contact unless all other males choose to be observers. But if they all do that, so that all males roles are filled by females with strap on cocks, it becomes a very different game. Be bold and try something you may have always been afraid of. The same nerve endings will get stimulated.

The group can agree, or the Special Guest can request, that particular tasks be omitted from the list. The group can agree that all tasks will be halved, or doubled, or whatever. They can agree to a cap on the total number of strokes in the impact play part of the game, or the total number of strokes on the same body part. This set of rules provides a structure, and enough detail to completely guide a game, but details can be changed. The players and the Special Guest are in charge of their own game. Just keep in mind that if you omit too much, and especially if you beg off tasks after being assigned them, you quickly begin to miss the point.

As the rules are written, the Special Guest cannot refuse any task. Even so, he should have a safe word. If he ever uses it, he and the rest of the group should then decide how to proceed without ending the game.

Other players can refuse tasks, but only if they accept a penalty. That penalty escalates as the game progresses, and eventually becomes severe; it is intended to deter players from refusing tasks. Player's partner must perform the task that was refused, in addition to taking his or her own turn. If both partners refuse the task, each is subject to double the usual penalty for that round.

The game calls for group nudity and lots of sexual contact, but it does not call for full sexual intercourse with anyone other than each player's regular partner. That rule should be changed only by unanimous consent obtained well in advance of the party; no one should be pressured to go beyond the rules on this point, or forced to decide on short notice. If this rule is changed, the group should obviously think about using condoms.

The hosts should review all tasks well in advance and have all necessary equipment on hand. All equipment is readily available on Amazon, at kinkstore.com, or at your local hardware store. But some of it is pricey; all players should chip in. You need the following items on hand. You won't need all of them, but chance will determine which ones you use.

1 pair of standard six-sided dice and a hard surface to roll them on

1 leather collar with D-ring

2 pairs of leather wrist cuffs with D-rings (one for Special Guest and one for the legs of the coffee table)

2 pairs of leather ankle cuffs with D-rings (one for Special Guest and one for the legs of the coffee table)

4 double-ended snap hooks for linking cuffs to each other, to chains, and to spreader bar

1 pair of tweezer-style nipple clamps

1 pair of clover nipple clamps

1 pair of Abacus Vise or similar nipple clamps

1 light, stingy flogger

1 heavy flogger

1 riding crop

1 leather slapper

1 single tail whip

1 wooden paddle

1 cane

1 Wartenburg Wheel

1 pair spiked gloves

1 Hitachi Magic Wand or similar vibrator

1 violet wand or similar electric stimulator

1 strap on cock, not larger than life size

1 36-inch spreader bar

2 short lengths of chain, available at hardware store

1 heavy duty eye hook for anchoring to ceiling (can be omitted; there's a work around)

1 short step ladder for reaching the eye hook

1 or more containers of lubricant

1 bottle of antiseptic mouth wash, with cups for separate use as needed

1 ice pack, kept cold but at the ready

1 sturdy coffee table with four legs at the corners, the right size to support the Special Guest

1 recliner or easy chair

1 double, queen, or king size bed

One more important supply: the Special Guest should have an enema before the game begins.

A. Preliminaries: The Cocktail Party

Getting Ready

Dress is business casual for men and cocktail dresses for women, preferably on the revealing side. Each female player should shave or neatly trim her pussy. She can leave hair above her pussy or not, as she chooses, but nothing should screen or block the view of the pussy itself. Each male player, definitely including Special Guest, should take a Viagra or a Cialis shortly before the party; early and persistent erections are a good thing. Sooner or later in this game, everyone is on display, and no one should conceal or minimize what they have to display.

Invitation Time

If Special Guest is chosen in advance, he should arrive either nude or nude under a robe. He should remove the robe as soon as it is safe to do so--in the car, on the front porch, just outside the door of the apartment, or just inside the door of the apartment. Leave the front door unlocked so that Special Guest and his partner can enter on their own; no one should have to let them in.

If Special Guest is chosen by lot, he should strip completely as soon as he is chosen.

All guests should arrive at the appointed time, except that if Special Guest is chosen in advance, he and his partner should arrive somewhat later, to ensure that everyone else has arrived before them. He should enter the main room on his partner's arm, or on a short leash attached to the D-ring on his collar, wearing at most only a leather collar, wrist cuffs, and ankle cuffs. The party begins as an ordinary cocktail party, with drinks, hors d'oeuvres, and one naked guest. Alcohol can reduce inhibitions but also reduce performance later; don't drink too much.

Invitation Time plus 60 minutes

It's time for Round One. You can start sooner if people are too impatient, or too nervous to carry on a conversation. But don't start before Special Guest is ready. Allow him time for some food and drink and a visit to the bathroom.

Place coffee table in center of room. Special Guest lies on his back on the coffee table and drapes his arms and legs over the sides. Anchor his wrists and ankles to the bottoms of the table legs with the two sets of wrist and ankle cuffs.

Each couple, except for Special Guest and his partner, rolls the dice once to number the couples. Highest roll becomes Couple One, next highest Couple Two, and so on. Roll the dice a second time to break ties. Special Guest and his partner are the last couple. Couples take their turns in order; each couple can choose who goes first within the couple. Special Guest's partner goes last in each round.

Each player gets one roll of the dice, and performs one assigned task, in each round. Follow the instructions for the number you roll. Perform all tasks with intensity and passion; do not hold back. The instructions may sound mechanical, but the execution of those instructions should not be mechanical at all. Numbers with substantial odds carry easier tasks; numbers with low odds are more challenging.

If you are playing with only two or three couples, and if the same number is rolled twice in the same round, player should roll again, to ensure a greater variety of tasks. If playing with four or more couples, do not roll again unless the same task comes up for a third time.

Most instructions are written for opposite-sex couples. Adapt as necessary, as illustrated in Round Two instructions for a roll of 2, if a lesbian couple or a gay male couple participates. If an instruction to recruit your partner applies to Special Guest's partner, she (or he) should recruit the opposite sex partner from Couple One.

Critical Rule for All Rounds: Special Guest cannot come until the appointed time in the Finale Round. If Special Guest is at risk of coming, he must shout Stop, and the player performing a task must instantly stop what he or she is doing. Apply ice pack to Special Guest's cock for 30 seconds.

If Special Guest comes without shouting Stop, or comes despite player instantly stopping what he or she is doing, suspend the game and anchor Special Guest vertically as planned for Round Three. All players should participate in administering the penalty for coming: 20 strokes on the back with a single tail whip, 20 strokes on the ass with a wooden paddle, 20 strokes on the ass with a cane, 20 strokes on the cock with the tip of a riding crop, and 20 strokes on the cock and balls with a heavy flogger--100 strokes in all.

Then anchor Special Guest's partner in the same way and administer one half of that penalty--10 strokes on the back with a single tail whip, 10 strokes on the ass with a wooden paddle, 10 strokes on the ass with a cane, 10 strokes on the pussy (or cock) with the tip of a riding crop, and 10 strokes on the pussy (or cock and balls) with a heavy flogger--50 strokes in all. This is not because the partner did anything wrong, but as an extra deterrent to Special Guest.

If Special Guest shouts Stop, player does not instantly stop, and player causes Special Guest to come, administer the 50-stroke penalty for Special Guest's partner to the player who caused Special Guest to come.

Group can vote, negotiate, or roll the dice to determine how to continue the game. The options are:

1. Special Guest's partner becomes the new Special Guest.

2. The male from Couple One becomes the new Special Guest.

3. Continue with original Special Guest if he is confident that he will soon be able to get hard again. If he continues but fails to get hard, penalty is 25 additional cane strokes on the ass.

If you roll the dice: 3, 5, or 7 yields option 1. 8, 9, or 11 yields option 2. 2, 4, 6, 10, or 12 yields option 3.

If new Special Guest is still clothed, he or she must stand in center of group and remove all clothing. Resume Special Guest's position, restarting from the beginning of the task that made him come. If new Special Guest is female, switch to rules for female Special Guest.

Other male players must also be careful not to come until it is their turn in the Finale Round. Slow or pause whatever you are doing if need be, but finish the task, and finish without coming. If any male other than Special Guest comes before the appointed time in the Finale, suspend the game and anchor him vertically as planned for Special Guest in Round Three. One female player delivers 25 strokes on the ass with a wooden paddle, and another female player delivers 25 strokes on the cock and balls with a heavy flogger. Neither should be his partner if two women are available without her. He can continue to participate in the game to the extent that he is able to get it up or draws tasks that do not require an erection.

Female players are free to come at will in any round.

Important safety rule: Any cock, strap on, or finger inserted in an ass should be washed with soap and water, after completion of all instructions for that turn, and before being inserted into a pussy or used to stroke a pussy in any later round or turn. Any tongue used to lick an asshole should be rinsed in antiseptic mouthwash before being used to lick a pussy in any later round.

B. Round One: Mostly Lips and Tongues

Penalty for males who come remains in effect. The penalty for refusing a task in Round One is 10 strokes on pussy or on cock and balls with a light, stingy flogger and 10 strokes on ass with a leather slapper.

2 Unhook Special Guest's ankles from the coffee table and pull his feet up to his shoulders, with ass, cock, and balls in the air. Recruit two players to hold him in that position. Lick his asshole 20 times. Lubricate middle and index fingers and insert them, together, into asshole as far as they will go. Stroke them in and out 10 times. Offer the two fingers for Special Guest to suck, one at a time, 10 strokes each. French kiss Special Guest. Unless you are his partner, going last, reattach his ankles to the table again.

3 Manipulate or suck on Special Guest's nipples if necessary to make them erect. Attach tweezer clamps to nipples and tighten them as tightly as possible. Recruit your partner to yank the clamps 20 times while you suck his cock 20 times; partner must be careful not to yank the clamps off. Leave the clamps on for the rest of Round One. Partners can swap roles for this task if they choose.

4 Suck Special Guest's cock 25 times. Go directly to cock. No preliminaries.

5 Plant 20 kisses all over Special Guest's body. No two in the same place.

6 French kiss Special Guest 5 times. Then suck each nipple 5 times while fondling his cock and balls, ending with multiple strokes of cock with your hand.

7 Kiss Special Guest on the lips 5 times.

8 French kiss Special Guest 5 times. Then suck each nipple 5 times.

9 Suck each of Special Guest's toes, one toe at a time. Lick between each pair of toes.

10 Lick or kiss Special Guest's cock or balls 5 times. Then suck cock 20 times. French kiss Special Guest.

11 Manipulate or suck on Special Guest's nipples if necessary to make them erect. Attach tweezer clamps to nipples and tighten them as tightly as possible. Recruit your partner to yank the clamps 10 times while you suck Special Guest's cock 10 times; partner must be careful not to yank the clamps off. Remove the clamps. Partners can swap roles for this task if they choose.

12 Stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Stand over Special Guest's face, squatting as necessary, and offer cock or pussy to his mouth. Special Guest sucks player's cock 20 times, taking it as deep in mouth as possible, or licks player's clit or inside of pussy 20 times, reaching tongue as deep as possible.

C. Round Two: Mostly Cocks and Pussies

For Round Two, untie Special Guest and move him to the bed. Leave him untied so that he can take different positions for different tasks. Leave the cuffs and collar in place.

Special Rules for Round Two and later: If any male player is not sufficiently erect to perform assigned task, Special Guest should suck his cock until he is ready and able. If that doesn't work, a female player other than the player's partner should take over the cock sucking. If Special Guest is not sufficiently erect, his partner should suck his cock until he is ready and able.

If any female player is not sufficiently lubricated to comfortably perform her assigned task, Special Guest should lick her pussy and clit until she is ready and able.

Penalty for males who come remains in effect. The penalty for refusing task increases to 20 strokes on pussy or on cock and balls with a heavy flogger and 20 strokes on ass with a wooden paddle.

2 Recruit your partner to assist. There are now two players in this task. If either or both are still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Male partner sits on edge of recliner or easy chair. Lubricate his cock. Special Guest puts player's cock in his ass and slides all the way down on it, his back to player's chest. Both lean back and Special Guest spreads his legs. Female partner kneels in front of chair and suck's Special Guest's cock 30 times. Then both players lie on backs on bed; Special Guest says thank you by licking clit 35 times and sucking cock 10 strokes. Partners can swap roles for this task if they choose, with female partner using a strap on.

If partners are a lesbian couple, substitute strap on for cock; Special Guest licks both clits, 35 times each. If partners are a gay male couple, suck both cocks 10 strokes.

3 If still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Manipulate or suck on Special Guest's nipples if necessary to make them erect. Place clover clamps firmly on each nipple. Then sit on edge of recliner or easy chair. Lubricate cock or strap on. Special Guest puts cock or strap on in his ass and slides all the way down on it, his back to player's chest. Both lean back. Special Guest rides player up and down for 25 strokes. Yank the clamps 25 times; be careful not to yank them off.

If female, remove strap on when finished and lie on back on bed, with legs spread. Special Guest shows gratitude by licking pussy and clit 30 times. When all parts of task are finished, remove the clamps.

4 If still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Special Guest lies on back on bed and player kneels astride him. If player is male, suck Special Guest's cock for 25 strokes. If player is female, she puts his cock in her pussy and they fuck with her on top, 25 strokes.

5 If still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Lie on top of Special Guest, face to face. If female, insert his cock all the way into your pussy, but do not stroke. Let it remain there passively. French kiss him 10 times and suck or bite each nipple 10 times.

If male, lie on top of Special Guest, in missionary position, with both cocks hard and touching. French kiss him 10 times and suck or bite each nipple 10 times.

6 If still clothed, stay that way. Roll Wartenburg Wheel all over Special Guest's body, from head to toe, taking care to cross each nipple 10 times, balls 10 times, shaft of cock 10 times, and head of cock 10 times.

7 If still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Lie on bed on back, legs spread. Special Guest kneels between legs, with his ass in air, and sucks cock 20 times, going all the way down, or licks clit and inside of pussy 20 times, reaching tongue as deep inside as possible.

8 If still clothed, stay that way. Zap Special Guest's body with a violet wand, hitting all fleshy parts from chest to sole of foot, taking care to zap each nipple 10 times, balls 5 times, shaft of cock 5 times, and head of cock 3 times.

9 If still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Special Guest lies on back on bed. Player rests on hands and knees astride him in 69 position. Player sucks Special Guest's cock 25 times while Special Guest sucks player's cock, or licks player's pussy and clit, 25 times. Special Guest and player exchange the top and bottom positions and repeat the 25 sucks and licks.

10 If still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Special Guest rests on hands and knees in center of bed. Player crawls under him and French kisses him five times, then offers cock for him to suck or pussy and clit for him to lick 20 times.

12