Center of Attention - Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11 If still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Manipulate or suck on nipples if necessary to make them erect. Firmly place clover clamps on each nipple. Recruit partner to yank the clamps 25 times, being careful not to yank them off, while first player sucks Special Guest's cock, 25 strokes. Partners can swap roles for this task if they choose.

Ask Special Guest if he wants the clamps yanked off or left on. Explain the consequences of each choice. If he says yank them off, suck him 15 more strokes and have your partner yank them off on stroke 15. If Special Guest says leave them on, leave them on until the end of Round Two.

12 If still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Special Guest rests on hands and knees in center of bed. Player fucks him in the ass, 20 strokes; then sucks his cock, 20 strokes.

If female, perform this task with a strap on. When finished, remove strap on and lie on back on bed, with legs spread. Special Guest shows gratitude by licking pussy and clit 35 times.

D. Round Three: Mostly Whips and Paddles

Restrain Special Guest vertically in center of large room, with ample room around him to swing whips and other instruments without obstruction. Ideally, his arms should be over his head, anchored by chain to a hook in the ceiling. If that is not possible, hook his wrists to short chains, and have two players (whose turn it isn't) hold them out horizontally. The essential point is that his arms should not get in the way of whatever is being done to the rest of his body. Hold his legs wide apart with a 36-inch spreader bar.

Penalty for males who come prematurely remains in effect. The penalty for refusing task increases to 30 strokes on pussy or on cock and balls with the tip of a riding crop and 30 strokes on ass with a cane.

No one removes any clothing in this round except on a roll of 10 or 11.

Female from Couple One should kneel in front of Special Guest and suck his cock as necessary to keep him hard throughout Round Three. She should move out of the way whenever necessary for other players to complete an assigned task. When it is her turn, female from Couple Two should take over the cocksucking.

2 Recruit partner to assist. First player will stand behind Special Guest and whip his cock and balls from between his legs with heavy flogger; second player will stand in front of him and strike his cock with tip of riding crop. Alternate strokes, 25 from each player.

3 Stand behind Special Guest and whip his cock and balls from between his legs. 10 strokes with a light, stingy flogger and 10 strokes with a heavy flogger.

4 Manipulate or suck on Special Guest's nipples if necessary to make them erect. Place Abacus Vise or similar clamps on each nipple. Tighten them as tight as he can stand and then just a little bit more. Whip Special Guest's back, 10 strokes with a single-tail whip. Leave clamps on nipples until the end of the round, or until someone rolls a 6, an 8, or a 12.

5 Stroke Special Guest's cock 10 times with your hand, then hit his ass 10 times with a wooden paddle.

6 Remove any clamps that might be in the way. Suck each of Special Guest's nipples 5 times, then whip them, 15 strokes with a light, stingy flogger.

7 French kiss Special Guest 5 times while fondling his cock. Then whip his ass, 10 strokes with a heavy flogger.

8 Remove any clamps that might be in the way. Suck each of Special Guest's nipples 5 times, then strike each nipple 10 times with the tip of a riding crop.

9 Stroke Special Guest's cock 10 times with your hand, then strike his ass 15 times with a cane.

10 If still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Unhook Special Guest and take him to the bed. Sit on the edge of the bed and lay him over your knees, face down. Stroke his cock 10 times. Then spank his ass with your hand, 20 strokes on each butt cheek. Unless you are his partner, going last, return Special Guest to vertical restraints.

11 Recruit your partner to assist. If either or both are still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Unhook Special Guest and take him to the bed. He stands beside the bed as male player kneels and sucks his cock 30 times. Then female player rests on hands and knees in center of bed. Special Guest kneels behind her and puts cock in pussy; they slowly fuck, doggie style, 30 strokes, while male player whips Special Guest's ass, 30 matching strokes, 15 with a heavy flogger and 15 with a light, stingy flogger. Unless you are his partner, going last, return Special Guest to vertical restraints.

12 Strike each nipple 15 times with the tip of a riding crop, each butt cheek 15 times with a leather slapper, and the back of each thigh 15 times with a cane.

E. Interlude

If anyone is still clothed at this point, stand in center of group and remove all clothing. Remain nude for the rest of the evening, and submit to your penalty for staying dressed so long.

If male, lubricate your cock, lie on bed, and masturbate for the group. 20 strokes; do not come. Then get restrained vertically like Special Guest in Round Three, and receive 15 strokes on ass with wooden paddle or a cane. Female from next couple in order administers the strokes with her choice of instrument. The penalty for coming remains in effect. If you come while masturbating, you get both the 15 strokes for remaining dressed and the 50 strokes (25 and 25) for coming prematurely.

If female, your choice: Lie on bed, spread legs wide with ankle cuffs and spreader bar, and masturbate to climax. Or masturbate 20 strokes of clit and then get restrained vertically like Special Guest in Round Three, and receive 15 strokes on ass with wooden paddle or a cane. Male from next couple in order to administer the strokes with his choice of instrument. If that male is Special Guest, then male from Couple One takes over.

F. Round Four: Combinations

This round continues until someone rolls a 12, or through two complete rounds if no one rolls a 12. The penalty for males who come remains in effect. The penalty for refusing task increases to 40 strokes on pussy or on cock and balls (30 on cock, 10 on balls) with a leather slapper and 40 strokes on ass with a single tail whip.

In this round the dice are rolled on behalf of couples, not individuals. Each task requires at least two people. When a third person is required, recruit the partner of the needed sex from the next couple in order. Special Guest's partner should use the opposite sex member of Couple One as her (or his) partner.

Unhook Special Guest and return him to the bed.

2 This task requires two males and one female. Female lies on back on bed. Special Guest gets astride her on all fours and lowers cock into her mouth. Second male kneels behind him and inserts cock into his ass. Third male kneels in front of his face and inserts cock into his mouth. 25 strokes in ass and mouth; 25 sucks on Special Guest's cock. Players can swap roles for this task if they choose; female would use a strap on.

3 This task requires an extra male. First male lies on back on bed. Special Guest kneels over him and bends down to suck his cock, his own ass in the air. Second male puts his cock in Special Guest's ass from behind. Special Guest gives 25 sucks on the bottom cock while receiving 25 cock strokes in the ass, while female player reaches in from the side and continuously strokes Special Guest's cock and balls. Special Guest says thank you by licking female player's clit 25 times. Partners can swap roles for this task if they choose; female player would use a strap on.

4 Male and female players sit on edge of bed. Special Guest lies across their knees, face down. Female player fondles and strokes Special Guest's cock and balls while male player spanks him, 20 times on each butt cheek, with a spiked glove.

5 This task requires an extra male. First male lies on back on bed. Special Guest kneels over him and bends down to suck his cock 30 times, his own ass in the air. While this is going on, second male reaches in from behind, fondles Special Guest's balls, gives 15 strokes on Special Guest's cock with his hand, and 15 licks to Special Guest's asshole. Female player reaches in from side and continuously pinches both nipples. Partners can swap roles for this task if they choose; female would use a strap on if she swaps with first male. Either way, Special Guest says thank you by licking female player's clit 30 times.

6 Male player lies face down on bed, legs together. Special Guest lubricates his cock and inserts it into crevice between player's thighs and bottom of his ass--not in the ass--and then lies flat on top of him. Female player spreads Special Guest's butt cheeks and licks his asshole 20 times. Special Guest fucks the crevice, 20 strokes. Special Guest shows his gratitude to female player by stroking her clit 20 times and French kissing her. Partners can swap roles for this task if they choose; if so, female would use a strap on.

7 One player lies on back on bed, legs spread. Special Guest kneels between player's legs and licks clit or sucks cock 25 times, leaving his own ass high in air. Second player lubes hands, kneels behind Special Guest, and strokes cock 10 times, fondles balls 10 times, and fondles asshole five times.

8 Male player lies on back on bed. Special Guest inserts his cock in male player's mouth, then lies flat on top of him and raises his legs from the knee. Female player sucks each of his toes, and licks between each pair of toes. Male player sucks Special Guest's cock, 20 strokes. Partners can swap roles for this task if they choose. Either way, Special Guest shows his gratitude to female player by licking her clit 20 times.

9 Special Guest sits on edge of recliner or easy chair. Female player sits astride him, her back to his chest, inserts his cock into her pussy, and slides all the way down on it. Both lean back for maximum exposure of cock and pussy. She rides him up and down for 25 strokes. She lifts up so that Special Guest can remove his cock from her pussy, but she continues sitting on Special Guest's lap. Male player applies vibrator (Hitachi Magic Wand recommended) directly to head of Special Guest's cock for one minute. Special Guest thanks female player by applying vibrator to female player's clit until she comes while sitting on his lap.

10 This task requires a third player, who can be of either sex. Female player lies on back on floor. Special Guest kneels over her and lowers cock to her face. Male player stands in front of Special Guest and offers cock to his mouth. While female player gives Special Guest's cock 25 sucks, and Special Guest gives male player's cock 25 sucks, third player gives Special Guest's ass 25 strokes with cane.

11 Special Guest lies on back on bed. Female player kneels astride his face and offers pussy to his mouth; he licks her to climax. Male player sucks Special Guest's cock until female player comes; he cannot come. Penalty for coming is still in effect.

12 Round over. Move to Finale.

G. Round Five: Finale

Special Guest rolls the dice one more time. Even number: go to Finale Version One. Odd number: go to Finale Version Two. Males who were just observing can now participate.

Finale Version One: Each couple, in order, has sex to mutual climax, in the center of the bed, in any position they choose, while the others watch. Special Guest and his partner go last. Revealing positions very much encouraged.

Finale Version Two: Special Guest's partner pairs with male from Couple One, male from Couple One with female from Couple Two, and so on until last remaining female pairs with Special Guest. Pairs proceed in that order, while others watch. If there is a same-sex couple in the group, then someone will get a same-sex pairing.

Female in each pair lies on back with legs spread and male licks her clit to climax. Keep licking clit as and after she comes; make her squirm. Then male lies on back and female sucks him to climax. She takes all come in mouth but does not swallow. She dribbles his come on his cock and her hand and uses it as lube to rub the head of his cock; make him squirm.

H. Post Mortem

Everyone remains nude for dessert and coffee or a final drink. Cocktail party resumes, but now everyone is naked.

Special Guest and his partner leave first. Each player should give him a tight hug and a good-bye kiss, and stroke his cock with their hand three times. He should get dressed as late as possible, just inside or outside the door, on the front porch, or in the car if that is not too risky. If Special Guest was chosen in advance, then in no event should he be clothed inside the housing unit for more than one minute total as he enters and leaves.

Each player should give a tight hug and a good-bye kiss to each member of the opposite sex. Until next time.

If you play this game, let me know how it goes.

12