All Comments on 'Central High Blues Ch. 01'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Another great story of Josh and his family looking forward to seeing more stories about Central High Blues.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Great first chapter! I am so looking forward to read more about Josh and his adventures! Five stars and a favorite point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad plot summary

“All of the teachers in this school are hot babes!”

“I know. They make me want to go lesbo. Can I see your dick? I hear it’s huuuuuge.”

“Okay.”

“Damn, that’s big! All of the teachers are going to want to fuck it.”

“Yep! And all of the girl students too. This is going to be a nonstop fuck fest.”

“How can you be sure?”

“That’s what our author writes. Wham bam wham bam wham bam!! I’m gonna have pussies stacked up on my gigantic elephant cock!”

“Hmm. I have a feeling you’re still in a coma and this is a wet dream ...”

kyotie913kyotie913over 5 years ago
Good Start

Hope this grows like the last series

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lost me in the first paragraph

Woke up from a two year coma with 200 pounds of lean muscle!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 5 years ago
Good Sequel Beginning

This sequel might just be interesting. I hope you don't make it about nailing all the chicas in the school. Give it some depth. Have to admit, the parents deceiving their son for their kinky antics, was a bit much. To me it soils the story. I look forward to the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice start

i'll stay tuned for the next one. I have faith that it won't devolve into a shit show. I worry a little about having to read about parents that sexually and mentally abuse their son, and you kinda glossed over his confrontation and resolution from that, if that actually was supposed to be resolved. Either way - I enjoy the established depiction of the main character. He's not a living sex god, and not a simple-minded, reactive-only idiot either. He's a self-aware. confident, proactive man, striving to be a gentleman, but taking no shit. I look forward to the next chapeter.

Q

LexxRuthlessLexxRuthlessover 5 years agoAuthor
Okay, I obviously screwed up the synopsis

There was an entire 10-chapter series detailing the six months of Josh's intensive physical therapy and his workouts to get his body back into shape following his coma. Clearly, I should have at least committed a sentence to that. Sorry that put so many of you off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun story

Looking forward to the continuation of this. Great job. LMAO looking at the comments of some . Stories are meant to be fun escapism with erotica, note the website you are on. Pls read the lead in story for this first. A degree in physiology is not required and in any fiction liberties may be taken. Again, thanks to the author and look forward to the next installment

GioSoloGioSoloover 5 years ago
Not a fan of Pops

Don’t care for the Dad or the new dynamic that his knowing has brought to Joshua and his mother. Feels weird and uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
10 more please.....

These are always great, you write very well, with a great since of scope. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welp

Ok I'm addicted. It's like binge-watching a show on Netflix. I can't wait for more. Thank you for writing this series.

SuggestionSuggestionover 5 years ago
Interesting Start

I like that introduction of so many new characters and the new setting - a great way to breathe new life into characters that were getting stale.

I think that I am missing something with the tie to Leanne's ex-BF on the car. It seemed unrelated to the story unless I am missing it or it is yet to come.

I kinda agree with Gio that the dynamic with Dad is uncomfortable. But you address it directly in the story, and it makes sense that it would be uncomfortable. So I resigned myself to it.

I would be nice to see some of the teachers / staff interested in Josh in ways that don't involve his big dick. Most women don't chase big dicks, but are attracted to other elements. It would change things up a bit and add a little personal confusion for the Josh to chew on.

Overall, another good example of why I follow you. Good work!

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 5 years ago
Nice spin off

Like the spin off. JuSt keep the mom stuff to a minimum and don't let him get too hung up on Leanne. She left him. He owes her nothing. Bring the sister back from time to time as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
show don't tell

Kinda a letdown that we are just told about him waking up, having group sex with 4 nurses, and then his sister and her friend.

It feels like an an entire first chapter was skipped, instead of properly introducing the characters.

Show don't tell basically, I would recommend adding all that as a prologue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shown, not just told

To the anon from 5/8/2020: All that backstory you're unhappy about not seeing in the summary? It's the 10-chapter story "Spinal Meningitis is No Joke" and is mentioned in the very first sentence. Go read that, and you'll have all the details you missed out on.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

What the mom and dad did to trick him was disturbing and uncomfortable, she just took his cum and left him there.. wth? When is he going to stop behaving like a dildo thst chicks use to get off and then move on. And Leanne? Wth dude she left without discussing anything with him and hes still hangup on her? Fuk her

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

Your clarification of Beth and Leanne's ages cause a few inconsistencies with both this story and the last one.

If Leanne and Steve were both four years older than Josh, they wouldn't have been in high school at the same time.

If Josh was supposed to have graduated the year prior, and Steve was four years older than him, the oldest students currently attending Central High would have still been in middle school when Steve graduated. Noone is going to recognize that car.

Finally, Steve supposedly went to college to play football while Josh was in a coma. Would have happened immediately after high school.

I can see making a "clarification" (read change) to a fact to set up a new relationship, but not when it offsets a number of other links in your story. (in before "Leanne was two years older than her HS sweetheart")

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely not a fan of what the parents did to him. Mostly because it is the first time (aside from coma BJs) where consent was not given ahead of time. I think play like that needs to be handled similarly to BDSM, with the subject being discussed ahead of time to confirm what everyone is comfortable with. To give it a term, it was not "consentual deception". The parents involved Josh directly in sexual play that he was neither comfortable with nor even aware of until after the fact.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Ya' know something?? I really do not care about the feelings so many of you have about Mom & Dad and their having 'deceived' him to add to their own kinky sex life!! It just demonstrates their having been released from their restrictions on their private life; just goes to show that ANYONE can alter their thinking, just needing the right 'nudge' in the right direction.

You, as an author, show lots of backbone in that you went to clarify what others see as such GREAT errors/oversights in your writing. I have a lot of respect for you clearing that up the way you did.

I have read the "Meningitis" series...and anticipate another excellent read here...along with the NASTY sexual scenarios you write so well!

Five**5**Stars...YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!

MarkT63MarkT633 months ago

How can Josh respect a Cuckold Dad???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8739 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES