All Comments on 'Central High Blues Ch. 02'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
feelgood2000feelgood2000over 5 years ago
Man!

Got me rock hard way before the end of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to hearing more about Central High Blues, great story keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun

Thanks. A fun story. Looking forward to ch.3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

I did not expect a New chapter this quick. Thank you. You're a great auther.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 5 years ago
Memories of tedium...

Loving this series so far, but I hope you won’t be taking us through EVERY single class in his day! We’ve all been to HS and remember the monotony inherent. Don’t know how long you taught, but I taught HS for over 30 yrs - so those elements are a busman’s holiday for me.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved it! Was hoping to see what he did with his Mom at the end, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantasy

He has a monster cock that is 3 feet long and a foot thick. It never goes soft. And every woman in the world wants him to fuck them until they are knocked up.

In other words, it reads like the story of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shut it down....

Come on Lexx. Same ol', same ol'. Giant cock, can't get enough, mom's pussy, teachers pussy, PE coach's pussy, girlfriends pussy and so on. Pussy here, pussy there. This is nothing more than an all too predictable take off on the original, far too long, (no pun intended) nurses pussy galore coma story. Boring!

oakbloke82oakbloke82over 5 years ago
Brilliant!

Loving it, well written. Keep it coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love the coach

I hope coach Perrine returns I like the fact the sex wasn’t penetrative yet. Hope she comes back to satisfy the boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Your writing is fantastic and I feel all your stories are captivating beginning to end.

justme79925justme79925over 5 years ago
Can't wait for next part

Really like your writing and the entire series. Can't wait for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope there is more

Love the series,

Damn the haters

Bring on some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unbelievable

None of this character's story is believable but you write about it so well that I can't stop reading.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Whats wrong with this dildo dude? Giving all those teachers orgasms and they leave him high and dry? And apparently hes fine with that? even when the schoolslut teacher called him she said take care of me. Why not promise to take care of fucking Josh! I would just refuse them next time. The same with mom, he wanted to go on and she literally stopped him and told him she lied to him and went to fuck the dad, i would totally refuse her the next time(and the time after that) for what she did. And now she keeps wanting to fuck him when she is horny, wth about when he wants it.. Hell shes even claiming him, when he wanted to spend time with Tina.. serieusly he had so many women, why does he keep being their doormat? Hell the dad even suddenly came out in just boxers to show his back with marks to his son, dafuq?? Not to mention whatsup with this Tina, he asked her for a date 9 times, hell even asked her mother yet she doesnt reply while our dude Josh here picks her up, brings her home , calls her hot, explained his whole life situationand she does shit but sit like a mannequin? While she fucked 2 other guys so its not like she is a shy inexperienced virgin..btw does she really need help stepping into the car all the time?

Watsup with the dad? Hearing about his son + brenda got him horny? Is he like some cuck for his son? Is that why he tricked him into sleeping with his mom?

What would she want me to do to her first?

This sentence summed everything up.. why doesnt he have any fucking wants…

This dude just invited his teacher for dinner when she was crying? told her she did a good job teaching ? Wtf Which highschool kid does that? Setting up a threesome for the parents or something? And a description of his classes one by one..???

Ps: these people change clothes like 15 times a day dafuq

Ps2: why does he see it as his job to help those struggling teachers.. wth..hes 18 ffs not some grown adult in a social services setting

Ps3: why does his dad keep coming up wth? With tinas mom.. with the science teacher.. with his mom..

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Glad we're seeing less of cuck Dad... He's irrelevant!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's really weird that he seems to dominate all the kids socially. I know he's a big guy at 6'3", but I would expect that the school would have a football team with some big, cocky guys. Also, there would be the "Popular" group that would push against him or even invite him to join. So, the social aspect of the story at school seems way off.

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Как не странно, цикл до школы был интереснее в первую очередь по сюжету и эмоциям. Ну и в интиме тоже)

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

I like this story so far. But I do miss reading about his sister, ex gf and those nurses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8747 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES