All Comments on 'Central High Blues Ch. 03'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This one was a dud. The sex was monotonous and his mother is a bit over the top now. The ms green stuff shouldn't have happened especially with his parents. Before you started with fantasies and loving nurses. Then mom and sister needed him. Gf came and left but Now it's going sideways. The teacher fantasies are slowly becoming crutches to his evolution. His whole story has turned 180 lately. I'm afraid of what you have planned for his parents. Mom as a dom isn't needed nor wanted. Swinging parents or involved with Beth before I hope isn't where this is headed. The apprehension you've left with his dads non answer so far is not sitting well. I've loved both series but this was the weakest for its lack of truly diving into his insecurities. The focus on his need to rescue the teaching damsels, moms forcing things her way to the detriment of her family, and his inability to start off with Trina on the right foot where glossed over. I hope the next chapter fixes these glaring plot points.

LexxRuthlessLexxRuthlessover 5 years agoAuthor
Agreed.

I have struggled with my writing here lately, with this series and the other stories I'm writing. I haven't felt comfortable with the direction I took with Josh's parents, and that discomfort has suffused the entire story. I will definitely need to edit this chapter before I move on with the series. Sorry, I'll try to do better.

I welcome your suggestions. Where do you think the story should go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

Some decent sex scenes, but the series is losing steam already. Too many characters who are instantly eager to fuck this guy. There’s no way to prevent the series from further devolving into, “Then I fucked her, then her, then her, then her, then her, then her. And that’s before I started on all the girls from Peoria.”

In other words, this series lacks a plot. Hopefully you’ll wrap it up quickly and move on to writing something really good.

SuggestionSuggestionover 5 years ago
Disagreement

Lexx, I am going to disagree with you. While this may not be where you wanted it to go, this chapter shows that Josh is more than just a fucking machine. He may not be dealing well with it, but he is finally coming to terms with being an adult. His parents as swingers is an awesome twist, though I would suggest they experimented before having kids and are just now getting back into it.

Lisa has a lot of possibilities still for sex - dominance, threesome with Trina and then with dad, and again with Brenda, and even with Brenda and Heather (touchy one for that). Brenda is a great storyline for all sorts of role-play, and the potential to reconcile with Beth and have more sex there is yet another story line. Heather is probably the one that I am not sure where it will go. Trina has an obvious path, but it is lined with pitfalls. In short, the plot is developing in a way that leaves room for lots of great sex.

The title of the series is 'Central High Blues'. I am glad to finally see some of the blues coming into the plot. Give yourself credit for a good piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well...

...some of us are still enjoying it - despite the "issues".

Maybe leave it alone for a bit, have a bit of think and come back to it when you think you're ready.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
I still enjoy reading this

I agree that you wrote yourself into a corner but the solution needs to consider that the whole Josh's series was based on improbable bases all along.

He wakes up from a coma with an harem FFS!

So the way out from this apparent stalemate can be a little bit outlandish and still be consistent with the plot so far. I'm sorry that I can't give you any indication, but I will be waiting for the next installments in a positive way.

Best of luck!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I love the series but I think you're right about the direction Josh is headed towards. Right now, basically he's a man whore. I think he needs to stay with Trina and knock off the fucking with the coach, nympho and the nurse. Slowly get Trina to accept Lisa as part of the relationship. I'm fact, I think Lisa should move in to Josh's house as she's basically his parents pet anyway which is how she wants it. Hopefully having a third person there would help stop the mom from constantly jumping Josh. That's what I think anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving It.

Still absolutely loving this story. Keep it up! You got this.

MindOverMattersMindOverMattersover 5 years ago
I like this

Maybe Trina got a few wild oats she wants to sow too. Never can tell, maybe she needs some extra work in biology or English, or both at the same time. Maybe she leads Josh further down the path, than he has already traveled. Girls have dirty little fantasies too, maybe she can get Josh to help her make a few of them come true. Domming Ms. Green, trying to wear out the nympho English teacher, maybe helping the coach stretch to fit. Just some thoughts, maybe it would do Josh some good, to know he wasn't the only one, with runaway hormones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
goes deeper than just ero huh.

Sex4lf57 i agree with you. feels like hes just a replacement when dad is out and she wants sex in the ass.. not to mention, with the current dad and josh unfaithfullnes topic i guarantee that mom is not that great of a woman(remember how she went to work with no panties and all that stuff, especially that time when she was late an half-hour from "work".) dunno how to feel tbh. a good fap once you're in the mood, but when you're done and continue to read a bit further it feels like how josh described getting out of hand and being a little bit fucked up with how parents actually acting. prefered the first story part where family sex was not so abused and actually disturbing, especially with the mom. but thats just my taste i guess, still a great story with a lot to tell more now that we're kind of on "solving the problem" act. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i have quite enjoyed this story. i think this hit the skids with mom and dad. i think more focus on where its starting to go with who he is as a person is good. also putting mom and dads relationship into a better picture where mom is no longer going off the deep end and dad and son reel her back into normalcy. the guys giving into a threesome out of the blue didnt make sense. a better build up to it would have helped that. the parents being swingers or into bdsm, all the sudden, regardless of how far back you want to put it isnt worth it. i agree that miss green becoming involved with his parents was too much with mom becoming her mistress in all of what 4 hrs. the seeds of doubt were interesting. his need to protect these women is interesting. he and miss green getting together alone without mom and dad would have been much better. instead of miss green being the divider that caused his doubt of who he is and where his place in the family is, it should have been the threesome with his parents. making that a moment to stop and get his parents and himself back on track. it has been pretty good up until this point. keep it up. i think this still have a lot of legs with exploring his senior year and his possibly open gf. i think a non serious open relationship with trina is better for him right now anyway. hes got other issues to deal with. why pile on? let them get together and explore the school together. happy closure with heather later on is probably best even though i like her. occasional flings with his pe coach or other teachers when set up well should be fun if trina gets a piece. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hmm

Im with most other commenters. The way this series is going is not good. I would prefer that the dad and mom did not have any other people involved before the coma.

The idea of the bio teacher being sub is really good, but i feel it would be better if Main character was the dom and him conquering her later in the series.

My main advice would be stop making the parents seem like they've had a crazy sex past. And rather make it seem that the mother became a nympho for her son after having sex with him for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This.... has changed...

I don't enjoy this anymore. The coma series was loving and pretty warm hearted. This is getting into bad territory. This starting to reek of mental abuse, sociopathy, and just plain unlikability towards the parents. I was optimistic for the protagonist after the first chapter of this series, but you've lost me. Now he isn't relatable, or even sympathetic; just sort of a shell, an abused placeholder without substance or wherewithal. I though he was the hero of our journey? That newly found conviction he felt wash over him lasted all of two paragraphs. I agree with previous commenters, maybe you should put this on the shelf for a bit. Come on back when you can make us root for him again? I have enjoyed you other stuff, and know your work is pretty damned good. Thanks for the effort you put into it.

Q

bruceacimbruceacimover 5 years ago
IMHO This is Good....

1st i really enjoy reading ur stories. ur style is easy to follow and ur characterizations r insightful. i have read some hot stories but disliked how it was written. u have it right on both counts.

2nd the coma series started out nicely but in the last few chapters i was gettin' really board w the story line. there it was just one nurse after the other and i just found it unrealistic. whereas in the chb i felt it was more thought out and planned for where u wanted to take it. in fact i'm surprised to read u felt it wasn't where u wanted it to go. imm it certainly does not read or flow that way from ur story line and possible future tangents.

i felt i needed to chime in here as many other comments tend to be polar opposite.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 5 years ago
Interesting

Goes beyond just sex in this episode. He has begun to go beyond the kid with a big cock to the kid with a big cock and conscience. The mom is an incestuous dominatrix and manipulates her partners . The father goes with the flow, glad for the cums but realizes he and his wife have an unhealthy relationship with their son. The son is a pawn and it will be interesting to see how long it takes Trina to have her face in his mom's cunt. Good story. Good development of the characters.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Story killer

The mom and dad aspect of the story is killing the story for me and really hate any part they are in especially with the mom/dad/son 3-way and the bio teacher 3-way when son got home that night. The parents seem like depraved sex fiends and took advantage of Lisa and hated to read that part. I felt like that killed anything the mom and son had in previous series and you took Leanne and Beth away who I thought added love to the story and replaced them with a whore of an English teacher and turned mom into one also. I liked the series but felt you kept trying to add to much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That Moment When...

I am rereading this story again,having enjoyed the moment of conscious he has when he realizes he's lost his compass. I love that, then how you have him start having sex in minutes. 18-year old gonna do 18-year old shit.

SorchakSorchakover 3 years ago
Birth control

Getting Trina on birth control is all well and good, but the thing is, it takes AT LEAST a month for the hormones to 'set in'. 6 weeks is better. So them fucking without 'protection' 2 weeks after she gets on is pill means there's still a better than even chance she can get pregnant. I know because I'm a father, and I have a daughter in her late teens.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenalmost 3 years ago

Had me hooked all the way from start of the ‘Coma’ series right up until ol’ Dad joined the party. Kills a drive better than a Depo Provera-spiked cocktail.

I’m as pervy as most of my peers here, yet even I have a creep line that I don’t cross.

I’m bailing. Damned shame,too. I really was looking forward to some combos with old flames and new hotties, sans Papi, of course.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

"Oh what a tangled web we weave"!!!!

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 2 years ago

I'm loving this story very much. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Go to agree with MC in his moment of confusion. You set up the shy teacher to idolize him only for his mother to make her her pet and offer the teacher to his father as a play thing? WTF

Also Mom brings her across the hall for him to pop her anal cherry, only to reclaim her pet an hour later rather than let her cuddle with her "hero". Mom didn't care a lick for Lisa, she just wanted to fuck her. Mom is becoming a more dislikable character by the chapter.

Even if MC isn't the real problem, you're losing me at this point.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Lots of haters commenting on the series...some stuff is borderline (true)....yet, as some poi,yes out, it is a STORY...

If ya don't like it, just stop reading & move on...leave it for the rest of us.

Sometimes, I really should not read the comments...😞😠

Yet. I love the series, especially with MC having a conscience and feelings about the others he is in solved with!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐💥💥💥💥💥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable cerebrally however conflicted by normal dominant social mores and ingrained acceptable behavior. Polyamory and incest are variant behavior which is interesting to explore vicariously.

Reluctant to immerse self into that miasma of psychedelic lifestyle that characterized the pre-aids decade. Maybe its a class/wealth thing that was once called sophisticated jet-set elitism.

(Like teasingly offering truffles and chatraubriand wellington with Courvasier dressed up as a 'happy-meal'?)

RedneckGeek4RedneckGeek4about 1 year ago

Great character development…showing multiple sides to people…to hell with anonymous hiders, whining about your story!

FseriesFseriesabout 1 year ago

Not caring about the sharing. Felt sad when Miss Green was spoiled.

chiefhalchiefhal12 months ago

So far so good...but, I'm not happy with the Miss Green character development. Does every woman on this need to be a slut?

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl12 months ago

I would have to agree with the character destruction job on miss Green. I know you tried to explain it away, but you made her an absolute submissive in every aspect of life. Hopefully, we don't hear much about her in the upcoming chapters.

Still rate this highly though.

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Я думаю, во всех проблемах парня виноваты родители! Не только озабоченная.мама, но и слабый куколд-отец!

По факту ведь парню лишь физически 18! В голове он все ещё 16-летний подросток, который упал в обморок и проснулся в другом мире. И родители вместо адаптации и воспитания начинают вести себя с ним как с взрослым, как будто он эти 2 года взрослел и понимал что вокруг происходит.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8739 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES