Central High Blues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,746 Followers

I could not stop shaking my head the rest of the night. That whole experience was so surreal it was hard to believe it had happened. Whenever I pictured it, though, I would get hard again. I was pretty sure it was not the last time that would happen.

What finally snapped me out of my daze was that my phone went off. I had a text from Heather.

"Mind if I call?" it read. I just called her instead.

"Hey, there, sexy," I said, lying naked in my bed. I knew she was at work.

"Hey yourself," she replied. "I was planning to start moving my stuff out of my apartment this weekend, since I have Saturday and Sunday off. Are you free to help me?"

"We're having some friends over for a pool party tomorrow," I said, "but I can come over right after that."

"Thanks," she said, "Now, who is this Trina girl I've been hearing about?"

I sat bolt upright at that. Really, though, I should not have been shocked. Heather was about to be the school nurse, and her grandmother would certainly have heard the rumors floating around the school.

"Trina and I have been friends for years," I said, "We play a lot of online games together. She got held back in eighth grade, so we are both a year older than almost everyone else at the school. We just started dating...well, we just started talking about dating. Shoot. I guess we are dating..."

Heather's laugh was lovely music as always.

"You're so cute, Josh," she giggled, "You do realize it's obvious even over the phone that you're smitten by this girl?"

"Really?" I said. I was not aware of it.

"Yes," she was still obviously amused. "Have you told her about us?"

"Of course not," I said, "I've never told anyone about us."

"That's good," she said. She had finally stopped laughing. "I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow, then."

"Heather," I said, "If you'd like, I'm sure my mom and dad would be happy to come over and help as well."

"No," she said, "Maybe next weekend, if we need the help. I really do want some alone time with you in my apartment, Josh. That would be awkward with your parents there."

Maybe not as awkward as you think. I kept that to myself. "I can't wait to see you, Heather," I said, "Have a good night at work."

"Good night, Josh," she replied. She hung up first.

I set a reminder note in my phone so that I wouldn't forget to go help her. I had to shake my head again. Really? I was setting an alarm so I wouldn't forget to go over and have sex with the bustiest, hottest fucking nurse you've ever imagined. Talk about 'First World' problems.

I walked naked around the corner and pulled my workout clothes back on. I snagged my dad's clothes and took them to my parents' bedroom. I knocked at the open door before entering. They were cuddled up in bed, naked atop the covers.

"Hey," I said, "Where do you want me to put these, Dad?" I held up his shorts and tank top.

"You can just drop them on the bed," he said.

I nodded and dropped them on the foot of the bed. I didn't think they had moved since I left them earlier. My mother had dried cum on her face and neck. I ducked into their bathroom and wet a washcloth, then sat in front of her on the side of the bed to clean off my mess. My dad lifted his head to see what I was doing. He nodded and went back to nuzzling the back of her neck. Mom's nipples got hard as I worked the washcloth into her breasts to get the splashes of cum that had dried there.

I jumped when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I hadn't even realized I had put it there.

"Busy?" the text read. It was from Brenda Cahill. I chewed my lip as I thought about her and finished cleaning my mother's aroused breasts.

"Who is it?" my dad asked.

"Brenda Cahill," I said. "It just says, 'Busy?' so I don't know if I should even respond right now. What should I tell my English teacher? 'Sorry, Miss Cahill, but I'm busy cleaning my cum off my mom's tits at the moment.' Come on."

My parents both laughed softly at that, but my mother's eyes opened a bit. My dad was getting hard between her ass cheeks. I leaned down and gave each of her hard nipples a quick suck.

"All finished here," I said, rising to return the wet washcloth to the bathroom.

I spied my damp swim trunks on the bathroom floor and scooped them up. My parents were already starting to fuck again. They hadn't invited me or said anything, so I made my exit and closed their door behind me. I had another massive boner tenting my shorts. I had an idea of someone who might be interested in such a thing. I called my English teacher back.

"Good evening, Miss Cahill," I said. I looked at the clock on the microwave as I passed. It was nine thirty. "Are you alright?" I asked her.

"I was just horny and thinking about you," she said.

"Are you at your apartment?" I asked. For some reason, I had the picture of her walking through the supermarket and talking to me like that, where anyone could hear her.

"Yes," she said, "Can you come over?"

I hung my swim trunks up in my bathroom to dry. "I'll be right there."

It was hard to believe it was still only Friday. So much had happened. I kept shaking my head as I drove over to her apartment. I looked around the parking lot at her apartment complex before making my way to her door. I didn't see anyone looking at me. I knocked softly on her door. She answered dressed in a slutty schoolgirl outfit, with a white blouse, plaid skirt, white stockings and little black dress shoes. The reading glasses made her eyes look huge.

I felt underdressed. I still wore my workout shorts and tank top. I stepped in and said as much.

"If you had told me to, I could have worn something more appropriate," I said.

"What do you mean, Coach Thompson?" she asked in a little girl voice. She bent over and touched her toes, revealing that there were no panties beneath that skirt.

Fuck! I thought to myself. I hadn't even closed the front door yet! I took care of that, locking it behind me.

"Where are your panties, little girl?" I asked her, warming to my role.

"But, coach, you told me not to wear them," she replied. "And I got my tight little asshole ready for you, just like you taught me."

I pulled my cock right out of the bottom of my shorts. I stepped up behind her and flipped up the back of her skirt. "Good girl," I murmured as I slid into that inviting little hole.

I'm sure that I was way too rough with her. She never complained, eagerly pushing back to take my hard thrusts inside her. I didn't last long that way, filling her tight butt with a substantial load of cum less than ten minutes after I had walked in her front door. I held my cock inside her and lifted her off the floor. I managed to carry her to her bedroom—which was a little awkward—and turned her onto her side on the bed before resuming my thrusts into her ass.

She looked over her shoulder at me. "Wow," she breathed, "That was impressive. Oh! Oh, yes!"

"You see, that's the proper form," I said, using my 'dad voice.' I thought it worked well as 'Coach Thompson' fucked his young student in her ass. The role reversal here was a little kinky, but I had no reservation about giving Brenda what she needed. I knew I needed to cut loose just as badly as she did, tonight.

She did start to whimper a little after her third anal orgasm. I realized that the lubricant was thin at best. I slowly pulled my cock out of her dilated hole.

"That will do for today, Brenda," I said, "Let's hit the shower."

"Yes, Coach," she said softly, rising from the bed and gently rubbing her tortured little bottom.

I helped her remove her outfit and shed my own clothes. We kissed and made out in the shower.

"Sorry if I was too rough earlier," I said.

"No!" she gasped into my mouth. "It was perfect. My asshole may be a little too tender for you to fuck it hard like that again tonight, though." She went back to that high-pitched little girl voice, "I promise I'll make you happy with my mouth and pussy, Coach."

"You're such a good girl, Brenda," I said. "Let me watch you use that mouth of yours. After we dry off, of course."

"Of course," she said.

She had me sit on the bath towel on her couch as she worshipped my cock with her mouth. Her hands stayed busy, stroking the base of my shaft and fondling my balls. She did pull my cock from her mouth to nuzzle and lick my balls. Breaking character briefly, she said, "I love that you shave your balls, by the way."

"Thanks," I said.

She reached over to the coffee table and put the glasses back on. She looked up at me with wide eyes and licked once around the thick head of my cock.

"Am I doing it right, Coach Thompson?" again, in that little girl voice, "Are you going to feed me your thick, yummy cream?"

"Yes, you are doing great," I managed in character, "Just keep sucking on the tip and you will get that mouth full you are looking for."

"Oh, goody!" she said, and then she was slurping loudly on the tip of my cock and jacking the shaft rapidly.

She looked really happy when I came in her mouth.

We returned to her bedroom after that. She had me lie on my back and she rode my cock until she exhausted herself. I rolled her onto her stomach and took her pussy hard from behind until I filled it with my last load of sperm. I turned onto my side, pulling her with me. I fondled her breast from behind while planting gentle kisses on her sweaty neck.

"Thank you for that," I murmured into her hair. "I may have needed it more than you did, tonight."

"Mmm. You're welcome," she replied. She finally slid off of my cock and turned in the bed to face me. "Can you stay the night?" she asked.

I had to think about that. Finally, I frowned and shook my head.

"I would really like to," I said, "but I would have to call my folks to let them know. My mom knows about your history with my sister. She's not your biggest fan."

"Oh, God," she said, her eyes opening wide, "How long have you known about that?"

"She just told me last night," I said. I saw the frightened look on her face and continued, "Look, I love my sister. I hate that you hurt her like that. But all of that is ancient history, now. My mother hasn't forbidden me from seeing you, but she can't approve either. I'm sure as hell not telling Beth that we're having sex. I would love it if you and my sister could make up and be friends, but I don't expect that to happen. Right now, you are my English teacher, and I am really enjoying being with you." I gave her a squeeze. "Is that enough?"

"Yes," she said, reaching down to fondle my spent cock. "I just wish you could stay with me tonight. I..." she sighed, and I understood.

This wasn't about the sex. She hadn't had that sort of intimacy in her life. I kissed her and got out of the bed.

"I'll be right back," I said softly.

I snagged my phone and made the call I needed to make. My mother could not approve, but my dad would. I told him everything, starting with the schoolgirl outfit she wore when I walked in.

"So I need to spend the night with her," I concluded, "She needs to feel loved, Dad."

"Understood," he said. Clearly he was controlling a growl.

"Has Mom been sucking you the whole time?" I guessed.

"That is correct," he managed. "Thanks for letting me know where you are, son. We'll see you for breakfast."

"Good night, Dad," I answered, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Brenda trembled when I took her in my arms and held her in her bed. She actually sobbed quietly into my chest. I kissed her atop her head and rocked her gently back and forth. I think I fell asleep before she did.

Waking up in a nymphomaniac's bed is not for those with a weak constitution. Like most guys, I wake up every morning with an erection. This morning, I woke up with that erection already buried to the hilt in my English teacher's horny pussy. My eyes opened to the marvelous sight of her body writhing atop mine. Her breasts heaved and bounced, and her nipples were just begging to be sucked. I sat up and took one in my mouth.

"Ooh!" she squealed out, "Good morning." Her hips never stopped pumping as she rode me. "Thank you so much for staying with me last night, Josh. I was so happy to—Uh!—wake up with you this morning. Ooh, that's so perfect."

She gasped and then shook with orgasm. I felt her pussy soaking me with her juice, but I was even more captivated with just how amazing she looked. The early morning sunlight illuminated her face, giving her a tremendous glow. Even though I knew she was a nymphomaniac and a slut, she looked like an angel in that moment.

Unfortunately, she had been pressing on my bladder while she was riding me, and now I had to quickly disengage from her and sprint to the bathroom. After I had relieved myself and was washing my hands, she came in behind me and ran her hand up my right buttock, giving it a squeeze as she kissed my neck. I looked at her face in the mirror and smiled at her.

"Good morning," she said softly.

"Good morning," I replied.

She then sat at the toilet and began to pee. I pulled a face at that.

She saw my face and asked, "What's the matter?"

I had one of those moments where I was just blanking on a name. I was trying to think of this comedian who had been on Comedy Central years ago. He had a bit where he talked about his wife doing that. (I know, it's Carlos Mencia, but at that moment I could not remember his name even though I could picture his face.) His quote was something like, "I don't want to see that! Sometimes I like to eat at that restaurant!" None of that seemed appropriate at the moment.

"I just...seeing you like this kind of ruins the intimacy for me," I finally said. "Let me give you some privacy."

I stepped out and closed the bathroom door behind me.

I took that moment to check the time. It was still awfully early in the morning. I didn't expect my parents would be up for breakfast for another couple of hours at least. I waited for the flush of the toilet, and when I heard the water running in the sink, I let myself back into the bathroom behind Miss Cahill.

She looked at me in the mirror, a little surprised to see me back so soon. I did not give her the chance to apologize. Her eyes lit up as her pussy welcomed me back in. I bit her on the neck, just below her hair on the back so that if I left a mark she would be able to cover it. That elicited a growl from her throat, and I could see goosebumps rise on her shoulder. I gave her right buttock a light smack.

"How does your ass feel this morning?" I asked her.

Her eyes shot open, and her pussy convulsed on my shaft. I hadn't actually planned to fuck her in the ass again, but she clearly had been thinking it. She bit her lip and her voice was soft.

"It's still pretty tender," she said, "You'd have to be really gentle."

"I was just wondering if I needed to apologize for being so rough with you last night," I said, still pumping in and out of her, "I was planning to come in your pussy, if that's alright with you."

"Mmm," she moaned at me. She leaned forward to grip the sink. "That sounds perfect."

She yelped when I smacked her ass a little harder. Her pussy gripped down on me, so I gave her cheeks several solid spanks. I wasn't vicious, but I did fuck her solidly. I took long, fast strokes with my full length as my hands rained down on her sexy ass. It did not take long for both of us to come. We stepped right into the shower after that, kissing and fondling each other as we washed up.

After we had dried, I felt bad about leaving. She saw my expression. She smiled and kissed me again.

"I know, you have to get going," she said. "It's okay, Josh. I have stuff I need to do this weekend as well. I will see you in class on Monday."

I kissed her back, and then finished getting dressed. "Thank you for last night—and this morning," I said, "I really needed that."

"Mmm. Any time!" she responded.

I was a little paranoid as I made my way to my car. I felt like someone was watching me, even though I couldn't see anyone. I shook it off and drove home.

I had a nice breakfast with my folks, and then helped my dad drag the grill out to the pool deck and clean it up. It was a gas grill. We fired it up and set it to slow cook a variety of meats, so they would be ready for a late lunch. I skimmed the pool again and checked the chlorine and pH. The pool had an automated system to add chemicals, but it never hurt to check. I gave my dad a thumbs-up when those tests were done.

Miss Green showed up early. It was always jarring to see one of my teachers outside of school and dressed in "normal" clothes, but in her case it was revelatory. She still wore her glasses, but the rest of her outfit was what I would describe as "classy casual." Miss Green looked like a miniature version of my mom, but with thick glasses.

I have a dirty mind. I wondered if either of them wore panties under their skirts. My mother greeted Miss Green with a big hug, and the two of them sat at our dining room table to chat. My mom is so good at getting people to open up. Soon they were talking like they had known each other for years. My dad and I were busy getting snack trays and condiments set up. When we had finished that, I finally came over and welcomed Miss Green to our home.

She surprised me when she got up from her seat and just melted into my arms. My mother gave me a look, and I could only shrug in response. I returned her hug, and she really squeezed me tightly. She did not look embarrassed or guilty after that hug. She looked like she wanted to kiss me or perhaps even more, but she restrained herself.

"Thank you so much for inviting me over today," she said. "You have no idea how much this means to me."

"I'm just glad you could make it," I said.

Mr. Delgado and his family showed up not long after that. He had three kids, none of whom were yet in high school. They all seemed much older and bigger than I could recall, since I had not seen them in over two years. The boys were eager to get into the pool. Their older sister seemed a bit less interested, but she and Mrs. Delgado wore swimsuits. They followed the boys into the pool after stopping to talk to my mother and introduce themselves to Miss Green.

I changed into my swimsuit and was on my way to the pool deck when my mother stopped me.

"Joshua," she said, "Would you please grab a bunch of extra towels and run those out there? I'm not sure the Delgados brought towels—or maybe the boys just left them in their car."

"Sure thing, Mom," I said.

I smiled at them before heading back up the hallway and grabbing a half dozen beach towels from the linen closet. Miss Green was looking me over the entire time. My mother was clearly trying not to make her uncomfortable, but she couldn't help but notice. Just before I headed out the sliding door, I overheard my Biology teacher say to my mother, "Your son is my hero, you know."

I forced myself to keep going and closed the door behind me, but I really had wanted to hear the rest of that conversation. Dad and Mr. Delgado were laughing as they tended the grill. I piled the towels onto an empty chair and then jumped into the pool and began playing with the boys. They had been teaming up on their sister, and I drew their fire away from her. We had a great time splashing each other, and then played tag. Mrs. Delgado gave me a grateful look.

When my mom and Miss Green came out to join us a half hour later, I sucked in some water and coughed loudly. My mom was wearing her more conservative swimsuit, but Miss Green wore a slinky little white bikini. Despite her tiny frame, she was stacked. Fortunately, both of the Delgado boys were young enough that they weren't yet interested in girls. They would likely have stared and drooled at my Biology teacher in that outfit.

Instead, they launched a major splashing offensive, and I laughed and counterattacked. We played in the pool for two hours or so, and then everyone got out for lunch. The boys wolfed down their food and jumped back into the pool. Everyone else sat around on the pool deck and visited. After we had all stuffed ourselves, I helped my dad and Mr. Delgado clean up and put away the food.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,746 Followers