Central High Blues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,746 Followers

My phone had been going off in my room for a while before I heard it. It turned out to be a good thing I had set that reminder; I needed to get going to help Heather pack up her place. As it was, the Delgado family was getting ready to leave anyway. My parents asked Miss Green if she would like to stay and visit for a while longer, and she was happy to.

"I'm really sorry, Miss Green," I said to her, "I have to get going. I had promised to help a friend move this weekend. It was really nice to see you today, though."

She gave me another vigorous hug. With that tiny bikini, I was treated to a view of her hard nipples as I looked down at her. I hugged her and knew she would feel my erection pressing against her belly. She was kind enough not to point it out. I showered quickly and changed into shorts and a tank top before leaving.

I called Heather to let her know I was on my way. For the rest of the drive, I kept picturing Miss Green in that bikini. I couldn't help it. When I got off the elevator at Heather's floor, I was still sporting that erection. Heather saw it as soon as she opened her door to let me in, but she didn't seem to mind.

"I started packing this morning," she said, "but I really could use a break."

The apartment was a bit of a mess, with boxes in various stages of being packed scattered around the living room. I saw this in passing, as Heather took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

The difference between Heather and Miss Cahill could not have been greater; they were polar opposites in many respects. Everything with my English teacher felt somehow dirty. With her, it felt like we were feeding on each other's sickness. Heather and I had a much more loving, gentle relationship. Having sex with her felt somehow wholesome and healthy.

Heather gently rubbed and stroked my back and ran her fingers through my hair as I lapped at her sweet pussy. She whispered and guided me so that she could take my cock in her mouth while I continued to savor her juices. Her hands squeezed my ass cheeks, and she urged me to come in her mouth. She rode me afterward, feeding her huge breasts to my mouth and cooing softly as she came.

We were both energized after that coupling, rather than drained. We spent three hours packing boxes full of her belongings. Some of that would be going into storage; other boxes would go to her grandmother's house. I helped her fill her jeep with boxes that were destined to go with her to her grandmother's house that night. Afterward, she stripped off her shorts and urged me to take her from behind while she was bent over the armrest of her sofa.

"Please fill my pussy with a nice, hot load of cum," she whispered over her shoulder.

I never could deny her anything. She groaned and her tight pussy clutched my shaft as I gave her what she wanted. We shared another magical shower together and I walked her to her car. I gave her another kiss and headed to my car when she drove away.

I had been gone for four hours, so I was surprised to see Miss Green's car was still parked in front of my house when I got home. I figured she and my mom must have gotten to talking, and that they had invited her to stay for dinner. I walked in the front door expecting to smell dinner, or cooking smells. There were none.

Nobody was there, that I could hear. I walked into the living room and looked out the back door, but again no one was in sight.

"Hello?" I called out.

I thought I heard something from my parents' room, so I walked through the kitchen. The bedroom door was closed, and I could clearly hear the sloppy sounds of sex through that door. Now, if they had left the door open, I might have joined in. As it was, I wasn't sure I wanted to know what exactly they were doing in there. I listened until I distinctly heard Miss Green emit a high-pitched squeal.

That sound made my cock hard instantly. Still, I didn't know what had happened while I had been with Heather. I thought for a moment about knocking, but stopped with my hand raised. I heard my mother urging my father to "fuck her harder!" I also heard him grunting as he did so.

I walked back into the kitchen and started cooking dinner. All of us would be hungry when they were finished. We still had a lot of leftover brisket from lunch at the pool. I sautéed some onions and mushrooms to go with that, and cooked some potatoes au gratin and green beans to serve as sides. It took less than twenty minutes to prepare dinner, and they were indeed famished when they finally emerged.

All three of them wore bathrobes to dinner. Miss Green had obviously borrowed one of my mother's robes. I did my best not to stare. Dressed in that robe, she looked more like a miniature replica of my mother than ever. I had expected that there would be some awkwardness over dinner, but everyone was just cordial and we had normal dinner conversations while we ate.

My curiosity was eating me alive, of course. I really wanted to know what had led to the three of them having sex. It just felt like I would ruin dinner by opening that can of worms, so I contained my questions until after we had eaten. Mom and I cleared the table, and I put away the last of the brisket while she started rinsing the dishes.

I slid up behind her and whispered, "What happened while I was gone?"

"Oh," she said, "Lisa and I had a really nice conversation going. She kept going on and on about how amazing you were. When she talked about you 'taking charge' in her class, she was clearly turned on. I convinced your father he needed to help me by taking charge of both of us. Your Biology teacher is a bit of a submissive, Joshua."

Yikes.

I helped my mother finish the dishes. Right before I started the dishwasher, I turned to her once again.

"Should I expect to join you three, or stay out of your way tonight?" I asked.

I started the machine while she thought it over.

"I think it would be best if you don't join us this time," she finally said. "Lisa has no idea that you and I have done anything, and I haven't had the chance, really, to feel her out on that topic. I hope you don't mind."

"It's fine, Mom," I said, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

From their bedroom, we could already hear Miss Green moaning loudly as my father began fucking her again. My mother shed her robe and squeezed my cock through my shorts before walking into their room and closing the door softly behind her.

I don't know if I should have felt left out. At that moment, I was just exhausted after a really long day. My belly was full of good food, and I was more sleepy than aroused. I went to bed after brushing my teeth, and was sound asleep within seconds of my head hitting the pillow. Sadly, it wasn't even dark outside yet.

It was pitch black when I awoke several hours later. I glanced at my bedside clock and saw it was four thirty in the morning. I heard soft whispering coming from my doorway, and heard someone bump into something. A soft "ow" accompanied that. I sat up in my bed.

"I can hear you," I said. I kept my voice down, but I wasn't whispering. "You can just turn on the light."

I shielded my eyes from the glare. My mother was standing just behind her new pet. Mom was wearing a bathrobe again, but she had made Miss Green walk through the house naked. She looked a little embarrassed to be standing in front of me like that. Her hands were held rigidly at her sides so that she would not try to cover her body with them.

"This is better, actually," my mother said to Miss Green, "Now I can watch you suck my son's cock."

That drew a whimper from my sexy little Biology teacher. I scooted back against the headboard and spread my legs for her. I was wearing boxers, but that gave her easy access to my erect cock. It was already protruding out of the hole in the front. She slid onto the bed, lying on her tummy between my legs. Her eyes and mouth opened wide as she tentatively took the fat head between her lips.

Mom closed my bedroom door behind her, and then sat on my chair and spread her legs, playing with her pussy while watching. She shot me a grin and blew me a kiss. I smiled back and shook my head, then looked down to enjoy the spectacle. Even without her glasses, Miss Green had huge eyes. It was such a turn on to look into her eyes as she sucked my cock. Her mouth felt particularly soft. She was very skilled at keeping her teeth from touching the dick meat, using her lips and tongue to stimulate me.

I saw my mother shiver in orgasm. She rose from the chair and joined us on my bed, sliding behind my teacher. Miss Green moaned around my cock and I could clearly hear my mother's fingers as they slid wetly in and out of that drenched little pussy.

"Oh, you naughty little girl," my mother hissed at her, "Your pussy is absolutely soaked. You are thinking about fucking my son aren't you?"

"Mm-hmm," she moaned around her throbbing mouthful.

My mother gave her bottom a hard "smack!" before saying, "You are so naughty, Lisa. You want to fuck my son right in front of his own mother?"

She took her mouth from my cock, stroking the shaft as she turned her head. "Yes! Please let me take your son's cock in my horny little pussy!"

At that point, though, I desperately needed to use the bathroom. I growled, "Be right back," at them, and got up to relieve myself. I was quick about it, washing my hands and drying them before returning.

My mother had taken my spot on the bed. She was sitting upright against the headboard and held Miss Green's head in her hands. I could hear the wet sounds of my mother's pussy being licked and sucked. I dropped my boxers and relished the sensation of that tight little teacher's pussy spreading wide to take my cock. She was making all sorts of noises right into my mom's pussy. I could see that familiar expression come over Mom's face as she soaked my teacher's face with her orgasm.

I concentrated on maintaining a steady pace, driving my cock in and out of that snug little sheath. My mother's breasts bobbed beautifully as that thrusting drove Miss Green's face right into her pussy. My mother mouthed, "Tease her ass" to me, so I wet my thumb and made little wet circles around that vulnerable little rosebud.

Miss Green pulled her face clear of my mother's crotch and squealed, "Oh, god!" Her eyes were wild as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" my mother asked. Miss Green turned her head back and looked up at her.

"He's playing with my asshole!" she gasped.

My mother still had her bathrobe on, even though it was wide open in front now. She reached into the pocket and pulled out that familiar small bottle of lubricant.

"I guess it's a good thing I brought this, then," she said, holding the bottle in front of her so that Miss Green could read it.

I could only imagine her expression. Her asshole fluttered open slightly, and I inserted the tip of my thumb. That little sphincter gripped my thumb tightly. My mother handed me the bottle, and I carefully withdrew my thumb and popped open the cap.

"Please," Miss Green whimpered to my mother, "I've never let anyone—"

"Shh," my mother whispered, pushing Miss Green's mouth back into her pussy. She looked at me. "You'll be gentle with that tight, virgin asshole, won't you, son?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said softly, sliding two lubricated fingers into the virgin asshole in question.

I really did take my time, carefully lubricating and stretching that snug hole. By the time I finally slid my cock into her ass, Miss Green was moaning deliriously into my mother's drenched pussy. Mom shivered through another orgasm. She pulled my teacher's soaked face from her crotch and looked into her eyes.

"He's in your ass now, isn't he?" she asked.

"Yes!" came the breathy reply, "Your son is fucking my ass!"

"I have to see this," my mother said. She slid around to the side of the bed, reaching out to spread open my teacher's ass cheeks. "Ooh, you lucky girl," she said, "That thick cock looks amazing in your ass."

I had not yet worked half my dick into her, and Miss Green gripped my shaft painfully with her tight asshole as she came. She buried her head in my pillow, but her cries were still pretty loud.

She came again before I was fully sheathed in her impossibly tight bottom, but that was my mom's fault. She had started playing with Miss Green's pussy. After that orgasm passed, my mother pushed us over on the bed, so that I was on my side with my cock buried in that tight ass. My mother spread Miss Green's legs wide open, devouring her pussy while watching me fuck that deliciously tight little hole right in front of her eyes.

"I'm not going to last long," I warned them both.

"Oh, god!" Miss Green moaned again. She gasped in disbelief when she felt my cock swell inside her stretched and sensitive backdoor. Once again, she buried her face in my pillow to muffle her cries as my sperm erupted inside her.

My mother rolled off the bed and stood. She looked down at us with a loving smile.

"Thank you for sharing that with me," she said, "I'll leave you two to carry on. I'm going back to bed."

She quietly left my room, once again closing the door behind her.

My sweet little Biology teacher turned her head to look at me with her wide eyes again.

"I can't believe that happened," she panted.

I reached for her breast and cupped it. I kissed her neck gently, drawing a lovely shiver from her.

"Are you alright?" I asked her quietly.

She wiggled her bottom a little against me, and nodded. I had softened slightly, but that slight motion set my cock to hardening inside her again. I reached for the bottle of lubricant, and her wide eyes followed it in disbelief. I applied more lube to the exposed portion of my shaft, and then I slid it back inside that tight hole I had claimed as my own.

"Oh my god," she groaned again.

This time, though, she was thrusting her hips back to meet me. Once it had been properly prepared and opened, Miss Green's asshole could not get enough of my dick. We spent the next hour and a half exploring the various positions in which her hungry ass could best experience the joy of being fucked. She squirted an alarming quantity of clear fluid onto my stomach when I spread her legs and put her bottom up on my pillow. That angle of penetration was evidently the most intense for her.

After I came inside her a second time, we cuddled in my bed. My cock was still buried inside her ass. She fell asleep quickly, and I was not far behind. We woke up a couple of hours later, when my cock slipped out of her and she needed to use the bathroom.

When she was done on the toilet, I joined her and we showered together. Afterwards, I got to enjoy a brief taste of her pussy before my mother came and reclaimed her. They left me alone in my room. I dozed for a couple of hours before getting up to start my day.

After I got dressed and grabbed a quick bowl of cereal, I called Trina to ask how her doctor's appointment had gone. She was excited to tell me that she already had her pills and had started them yesterday.

"So, weekend after next," she said, "I expect you to really take good care of me."

"Oh, I cannot wait," I said. I could easily picture it. "Will you and your mom be able to come over to swim today?" I asked.

I figured that I would need to alert my folks and Miss Green if they were.

"I'm afraid she already has plans," Trina said. "You could come and get me if you'd like. I have just been playing online this morning."

I had to think about that. It sounded like playing with fire. It was far too easy for me to imagine Trina, waiting for me at her house with her mother out somewhere and wearing that tiny bikini. It would be equally dangerous if she and I wound up alone in the swimming pool. We were both far too eager for our own good, and we both knew it.

"I'm afraid to be alone with you, Trina," I finally growled out. "I think that was in my mind when I invited you and your mom to come over. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah," she said with a sigh. "I had no idea it would be this tough. Maybe we should just play online this morning. Seth's on."

"You know, that's a good idea," I said. I opened my laptop and started it. "I'll talk to you online in a couple of minutes," I said before hanging up the phone.

It seemed a little early to call Heather. Once again, I set a reminder to call her. I know that I can easily lose all track of time once I start playing these addictive online games.

Seth immediately lit into me when I logged on. It was good-natured, of course, but he really gave me a ration of shit. I just grinned the whole time, careful not to say anything until he had finished.

"Good to hear you too," I finally said, laughing into the microphone. "How is college treating you, by the way?"

Penelope chimed in at that point.

"Can you believe he overslept his first class?" she said.

"Oh, come on!" Seth sounded exasperated, "You're never going to let me live that down, are you?"

She giggled. "Fortunately," she went on, "I have that class, so I took notes for him."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better," I said, "at least you have that luxury. I can't skip a class and have my girlfriend take notes for me."

"Oh, he owes me one now," Penelope said.

We all laughed except for Seth. Over the next half hour, a few more of our friends logged in. We spent far too much time focusing on getting gear together to knock out some forgettable quest. It was the sort of aggravating fun you'd expect from most online games these days.

An hour into our gaming session, my mom poked her head into my room and knocked on the door.

"I'm going to fix some breakfast scrambles," she said, "Would you like one?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said. She was wearing a bathrobe again. I held up a finger, indicating I would be with her in just a moment, before talking into my microphone again. "Hey, guys, I'm going to help my mom with breakfast. I'll be back in a bit."

I pulled off my headset and stood up, walking over to give my mom a big hug. She smiled and hugged me back.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"I love you, and I haven't given you a hug in a while," I responded. I rubbed her back. "Come on, let's go fix that breakfast."

"You don't have to," she said, "Lisa is already starting to cook the eggs and bacon."

I had already started to walk that way, but stopped when she said that. I guess I would just get in their way. We have a decent-sized kitchen, but too many cooks...

"Oh," I said. I stood there for a moment before I realized I was now blocking her path. I stepped aside to let her pass. I felt out of sorts. I guess that showed on my face.

"What's wrong, honey?" my mother asked.

"I..." I really couldn't put my finger on what was bothering me. "I'm not sure," I finally got out with a shrug.

I slipped past her and plopped down on my bed. I looked around at my bedroom, and then it hit me. This didn't feel like home anymore. I could scarcely recognize the people my parents had become. It wasn't that they looked different; it was the way that they behaved. I had invited my petite and helpless teacher here, with the thought that she would have a place to feel safe and supported. Instead, my mother had made her into a sexual plaything for her and my father. I recalled the wee hours of the morning, of my mother bringing Miss Green in so that she could watch me have my way with her as well.

I was no better. In fact, I was the one to blame for all of this. Sure, it had been my mother's fantasy to have a threesome with me and Dad, but I was the one who made it happen. I was the one having sex with my nymphomaniac English teacher rather than trying to help her actually get better. I was supposedly dating Trina now, but since I had asked her out I had sex with...what? Two teachers, a coach, my mother, Heather—I had cheated on her with five women in three days?

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,746 Followers