All Comments on 'Central High Blues Ch. 05'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Back On Track!

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

More more more

Love this story. I check every day for a new

Makes my day the best when I see a new one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Um

Are you really going to write about every day of his senior year? Because that is an extremely bad idea.

“Josh’s Epic Dress Up Day” isn’t an erotic or interesting topic for a chapter. Was it supposed to be funny? You’re too good for this mess.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

This is such a great series! I love that you keep posting new chapters regularly. Even though Josh is still as big a man whose as ever, I liked how you slowly started to bring Trina into it when you had Nurse Hamilton fuck her. Very hot!!

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeover 5 years ago
Another great chapter of Central High Blues

Thank you for another well written chapter in the Central High Blues story, hope the next chapter comes soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think it's time he ditch Leanne

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rarely do I comment

Thoroughly enjoyed the time spent reading this and the prequel. Look forward to more, it had twists and has been well developed I hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

good chapter. the granny nurse sex isnt for me but im fine with the rest. i like the leanne part as long as it gets ironed out. floating in the wind of will they wont they is bothersome. also what happened to into the attic story i was only part way through now its gone. it was really good. do you have another site you post on?

oakbloke82oakbloke82over 5 years ago
Brilliant

Loving this story, keep it coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We all wish!

If only we all could have handled our sex lives as well as Josh at 18, after what he had been through (say coma). I know that one sexual encounter had me reeling, much the dozen he had, course we are talking 40 years ago for me. Excellent writing and story line. Loved all his partners, especially the "Granny" she is awesome and it is all relative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feed me more!

I absolutely love this series. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully Nurse Hamilton finally gets to see Josh fuck Trina!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it going please

You have a great cadence as a writer.

Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 Part Series

Are you really going to end it with this or are you continuing the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Josh is slowly becoming more of a Douche

He has a moral dilemma about his sexual relationship with parents, then instigates a threesome. He feels guilty about cheating on his girlfriend and having sex with his teachers, immediately finds more teachers to cheat on his girlfriend with. I'm starting to hate Josh.

mole114mole114over 5 years ago
Makes me laugh

Why do all the comments that are negative come under anonymous, if you wish to criticise at least have the balls to say who you are, so the author can reply.

This being said, love the story, not sure who josh will be with though, seems to be confused here. but the story is awesome keep up the great work 👍🏻

Atlantic50Atlantic50over 5 years ago
Greatest story ever told

All of the people criticizing anything about the story line should just remember that this is “Literotica” and that facts and logic cease to exist. If you don’t enjoy the story; MOVE ON!

DougntexasDougntexasabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I admit I do not care much for the old lady Nurse thou.

richmann1175richmann1175almost 5 years ago
I couldn't even finish...

I couldn't even finish this part and won't read anymore. It went from a fun story to something so far out of hand I totally lost interest & had no desire to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You lost me

I started this series with great interest, but last chapter was a slough, and I couldn’t even finish this one. I’m out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent series...

Truly an excellent series. I'm a straight guy that absolutely loves the sexual adventures of Josh. Please keep up the great work.

I would've logged in here although I am having technical issues.

Dave in WPB, Fl.

Subject117Subject117over 3 years ago
Okay...

Not sure if it was mentioned, but I know some of the women were on birth control but no one else turned up pregnant? After weeks of sex and him cumming so many times.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
This story

has slowly degraded since ch. 1. Josh is fucking everybody and all the women he's fucking are fucking each other to the point where they are sucking his cum out of each others pussy without him knowing it. Disgusting. Josh will probably be fucking his dad next. I'm out. 2*

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Lisa is crazy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had to stop. I kept hoping that there would be at least one woman in the story that he would not have sex with. The nurse last chapter was almost too much. The principal this chapter was the last straw.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Not really a fan when in stories the women have secret conversations, leaving the male MC out of the loop.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

This has been pretty steadily been going in the direction of a harem story, with the 'wise beyond his years' 18 y/o 'Old Soul'. Who mentally because of the coma, should probably be closer to 16. Not too sure how to feel about that. Not too sure if you as author realised that too while writing this story. Suspension of disbelief, and all that I guess.

Same goes for nurse Hamilton (the elder). Sex between an 18 y/o and an 85 y/o? Not everyone's fantasy. An 85 y/o with a 35-40 y/o milf body? Different story. Like a weird reversed Lolita sort of thing. Again. Suspension of disbelief. It doesn't really bother me, personally. I see it in the same vein as superhero comics and movies. Or fantasy or sci-fi stuff with elves and elder races that live for a gazillion years but always look like they're in the prime of their lives and health. But I get that it rubs some folks here the wrong way.

One of the premises of this story that people may not remember is that you wanted to write a 'what if' story: What if I could relive my senior year in high school but with my current knowledge. I figure you're self inserting yourself in Joshua's character here. And trying to write him with a level of (emotional) maturity that would probably fit the dad character better.

I don't know, probably reading too much into it. This series is a couple of years old now, Going by your bio you haven't been publishing on Literotica since May of '22. So who knows if you'll read this. It's my first time reading this series, I'm curious to see where it ends. However it ends, if I haven't made it clear yet, I'm enjoying the ride sofar. Thanks for the series :-)

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB20 days ago

I liked him bumping naughties with the Principal but I really couldn’t believe she would do that, even in a sex fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES