Central High Blues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom," she finally said, "Could I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure, sweetie," Deirdre said, rising to follow her daughter to her bedroom.

I heard some heated whispering, but couldn't make out what was said. Deirdre emerged, blushing furiously as she hurried past me and into her bedroom.

What the hell was that all about?

I had a bit of a view through the partially open bedroom door as Trina dressed quickly and brushed her hair. I stood and smiled at her when she emerged from her room.

"You look lovely today, Trina," I said.

"Thanks," she murmured, but she was clearly distracted.

I followed her out the front door. It bothered me that her mother had not emerged from her bedroom. We had said goodbye and hugged her before we left each of the previous mornings I had given Trina a ride to school.

"Where is your car?" Trina asked.

"Oh, I traded with my dad for the rest of the week," I replied. "I promised Nurse Hamilton's granddaughter I would help her move. There's no room in the Mustang to carry anything."

"Oh," she said.

I unlocked the jeep and opened the passenger door for her. Instead of getting in, though, Trina took my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Josh," she asked softly, "Do you want to fuck my mom?"

I stiffened at the question. It felt like a trap. Trina saw my expression as I tried to think of the correct answer. She shook her head.

"I guess that was the wrong way to put that," she said. "Josh, would you please do me a favor and fuck my mom? She really needs it, and I would appreciate it."

"Can I think it over?" I asked.

It still felt like a trap. Then I saw Trina's face and realized...

"Wait, you mean right now?"

She nodded and bit her lip.

"There isn't time," I said, "We'll be late."

"So we'll be late this once," she replied, pushing the car door shut.

Halfway to the front door, I turned and pressed the keychain fob to lock the jeep. I could not believe this was happening as I followed Trina back inside. She pushed the door closed behind us. Her mom was in the kitchen, making another cup of coffee.

"Did you forget something?" she asked.

"No," Trina replied, setting her book bag down. "I just managed to work up the nerve to ask Josh if I could share him with you. He's got an amazing dick, Mom. You're going to love it."

I am sure my own expression of disbelief mirrored the one I saw on Deirdre's face. Trina unbuttoned my dress shirt and opened it, then unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers. She knelt beside me and pulled my pants and boxers down until my erect cock sprang free. Trina's hand closed around the shaft and she pointed it at her mother as she gently stroked it.

"See, Mom?" she said.

Deirdre looked like a marionette as she approached—like she was not the one in charge of moving her legs. She lurched to a stop two feet in front of me, panting softly as she watched her daughter stroke my cock right in front of her. That moment seemed to drag on for an awfully long time.

"We don't have time for this," Trina finally said, releasing my cock and getting to her feet. "Come on, you two," she said, grabbing our hands and leading us into her mother's bedroom.

Deirdre blushed when Trina pulled the robe from her shoulders, but she did nothing to hide her toned and sexy body. I shed my own shirt and kicked off my shoes before dropping my pants and boxers and stepping out of them. I stepped right into Deirdre and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her gently on her quivering mouth. I pulled my face back from hers and looked into her eyes, giving her another soft smile.

"We don't have to do this right now," I said, "If you would rather wait..."

She nodded at that, looking relieved.

"That would probably be..." her voice trailed off as she looked down at my hard dick.

"No!" Trina said firmly, "Mom, you're always doing this."

I watched, fascinated, as Trina firmly took hold of her mother and guided her into the bed. Trina was dressed for school, in her white blouse and blue skirt. I could see her light blue panties as she lay next to her mother and brushed Deirdre's hair from her eyes with a gentle touch.

"You always make excuses," she said softly, "Mom, you deserve to enjoy this. You don't have to sacrifice your pleasure just because you're my mother."

She looked at me, and that look compelled me to step forward. Deirdre shivered as she spread her legs. Her shaved pussy opened like the proverbial flower petals, glistening with her dew. I knew we did not have time to waste. Still, I was gentle as I eased my bloated cock head into her wet opening. That wet pussy squeezed me as I gradually fed my pulsing length into it.

I watched Trina squeeze and fondle her mother's left breast. I bent and whispered, "You're beautiful," to her before taking her right nipple into my mouth. Deirdre quivered and shook in orgasm before I had even worked my full length inside her. I swiveled my hips, prolonging that moment of pleasure for her. I felt her wrap her incredibly toned legs around me, and she encouraged me to fuck her once again.

Her pussy relaxed a bit, accommodating my girth, and I was able to begin stroking in and out. She became very verbal once I was properly fucking her.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned, "I can't believe it. You're actually fucking me with that big dick! OH! YES! Oh my god, I'm going to come again already! Ungh! Ungh! Yes! Just like that! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! OHHH!"

I had to stop thrusting. I held still with my full length all the way inside her as she gripped me tightly and soaked me with her juices. I released her breast and looked from her to Trina. My girlfriend had her panties pulled to the side, her fingers working her own wet pussy noisily as she watched her mother convulse on my cock.

I looked back into Deirdre's eyes and leaned down to kiss her. She sucked my tongue hungrily. Her pussy relaxed its death grip, and her legs encouraged me to resume driving into her. She was still squeezing me in her moist embrace, and I was shocked to realize that I was going to come again. Deirdre's eyes widened when she felt me thickening and throbbing inside her.

"I'm going to come!" I gasped out.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out, digging her heels into my ass and driving me into her to the hilt.

"Oh FUCK! Fuck YES!" she screamed when she felt me exploding inside her.

My balls ached with that orgasm. I closed my eyes and my head shook from side to side. That took a lot out of me. The muscles in my lower back, my glutes, and my hamstring muscles all burned from the series of intense fucks I had already subjected them to this morning. I was tender and sore as I withdrew my spent cock from my girlfriend's mom.

We had no time to bask in the afterglow. I kissed Deirdre and got up from the bed to gingerly dress for school. Trina gave her mother a loving kiss, and we left her lying in her bed to rush out to the jeep. On the way to the school, Trina fished my cock out of my pants and loudly cleaned it with her mouth before tucking it away.

We were almost fifteen minutes late to Biology class that morning. Miss Green gave us a sharp look when we arrived out of breath to her classroom. I was dragging my sore and exhausted ass from one class to the next for the rest of the school day.

Miss Cahill shot me an annoyed look when I entered her class, but that quickly changed to concern.

"Are you sick, Mr. Thompson?" she asked.

"No ma'am," I replied, "Just exhausted. I have been so busy the past two days...there just never seems to be enough time."

She nodded, but she still had a concerned expression every time she looked my way. After English class, I walked into the Boys' restroom and washed my face. I looked even more exhausted than I felt. I looked like hell.

I walked from that bathroom to Miss Green's classroom. I had no lunch. I sat at a lab table and rested my head on my arms. Lisa came over and rubbed my back.

"Are you okay, Josh?" she whispered.

I looked up at her concerned expression.

"I'm wiped out," I said.

She looked upset and guilty, and I shook my head.

"It's not your fault," I said softly, "I was just emotionally drained after finally talking to Leanne last night. If anything, it was really nice..." I cleared my throat and raised my voice. "Hello Mr. Delgado."

"You look horrible, Josh," he said with a shake of his head.

"That's what I thought, too," Lisa said.

"I just had a really long couple of days," I explained, "I should be fine if I can just get a good night's sleep."

"There's a spare desk in the equipment locker," Mr. Delgado said, "Normally, I wouldn't condone such a thing, but you can just go in there and zonk out. I won't need you to do anything for my class today."

I considered it briefly, but shook my head.

"I really appreciate the offer," I said, "but we'd both get in too much trouble if word of that ever got out. I'll tough it out, sir."

"You're so much like your dad," he chuckled.

Trina joined us after she had finished her lunch. On our way to Chemistry class she whispered into my ear.

"Is this my fault?" she asked.

"I wanted to talk to you this morning," I replied, "Leanne finally talked to me last night. That took a lot out of me and I didn't get much sleep. I got up and worked out early this morning, and had a long talk with my mom before I came over to get you. I was probably this tired before you even saw me this morning."

Trina looked concerned. She really wanted to know what Leanne and I discussed, but once again there was no time. Obviously that conversation could have an impact on our relationship, and she knew it.

"We'll talk about that after school," I promised. I squeezed her hand reassuringly. "Don't worry," I continued, "I'm still your boyfriend. Even more so after this morning, wouldn't you say?"

"Oh," she said, "That...wasn't about us, really."

"After school," I whispered before I headed to the lab tables in the back of the classroom and took a seat.

I was fortunate. Mr. Delgado was just outstanding today. I don't know if I had mentioned it before, but he was entertaining and often very funny when he lectured. He had the whole class laughing out loud, and I was no exception.

I felt better, but evidently still looked like hell when I went from that class to Home Economics. I had so many young women's hands lightly touch my arms, shoulders, and back that I couldn't help but get aroused again. Their concerned, soft voices only made that maddening arousal more intense. Miss Smith had one of the juniors come up to assist her when she saw how I looked.

I totally took advantage of all this conciliatory attention for the rest of the day. I told my lovely Home Economics teachers that I had been up all night wracking my brain to figure out a solution to 'our problem' and hadn't got much sleep as a result. They looked excited just thinking about the prospect.

Miss Rogers and Miss Chase, my art teachers, likewise brushed their fingertips over my shoulder and upper arm with concern. I gave them a mournful smile and apologized for my bedraggled appearance. They had never touched me before, I realized. Nor had they shown me such obvious attention before.

Coach Perrine took one look at me and told me not to change into my 'PE uniform'—the shorts and tank top. Since I had struggled a bit the day before in her class, she did not want to push me.

"This won't count against your grade, Josh," she promised, "I just don't want to take any chances."

"Thanks, coach," I said gratefully.

The other guys looked relieved not to have to play against me when they saw me sitting on the bleachers in my regular clothes. I did get up to walk around and encourage them while they played, though. I did that mostly because I was nodding off when I sat on the bleachers.

When all of the other students headed into the locker rooms to shower and change, Coach Perrine pulled me into her office. She surprised me by jumping into my arms, wrapping her legs around me, and kissing me hotly. She moaned into my mouth and sucked on my tongue for two minutes before sliding back down my body.

"That was just a reminder," she panted, "I still want you."

The office staff and Nurse Hamilton looked concerned when Trina and I showed up at her office after school. I assured everyone that I wasn't sick, just tired. We piled into the jeep and drove to Nurse Hamilton's house. When I parked, it dawned on me that I didn't even have homework today.

"Trina, do you have homework?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Just Economics, though," she said.

Shortly after we settled in at Nurse Hamilton's dining room table, Heather pulled up in her pink jeep. She gave her grandmother a big hug, and then stopped short of hugging me.

"You look like hell, Josh," she said critically, "Are you alright?"

I realized this was as good a time and place as any to discuss my phone call with Leanne. The four of us sat at the dining room table and I filled them in. Trina and Heather both looked horrified when I told them of my half-assed plan to take the GED exam and leave. I shrugged, spread my arms and apologized.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't think it through at all before I blurted it out. Leanne was all over my ass for even thinking such a thing. I was only letting you know because...it did cross my mind. I did say it out loud. That isn't going to happen, though."

I carefully avoided mentioning that Leanne and I had discussed Heather. I figured I could talk to Heather about that later, and didn't want to make Trina aware of my relationship with Heather. I really wanted them to have a chance to become friends, and I didn't want Trina to worry about a potential rival. After I had finished, though, Heather and her grandma ushered me into bed. While Trina watched, they gently stripped me of my school clothes and tucked me in.

Sleep hit me like that cartoon anvil.

I know that I had a really weird dream, but I could not recall a single detail after I woke up. When I awoke, my mother, Lisa, and Nurse Hamilton were all standing around the bed. I blinked as I looked at them and it registered who these women were.

"Mom?" I croaked out, "What are you doing here?"

"Nurse Hamilton called me to come and get you," she replied, "Lisa was visiting, so I brought her with me."

"Heather took Trina home," Nurse Hamilton added. "You've been asleep for six hours."

I nodded and sat up, turning to put my feet on the floor. All three women sighed when my 'morning wood' peeked from my boxers.

"Traitor," I said to my dick, before tucking him away.

I felt better, physically, after that much-needed sleep, but Mom insisted on driving me home while Lisa followed in my dad's jeep. My mother gave Nurse Hamilton a big hug and the three of them talked quietly while I got dressed. It was disconcerting to walk out the front door into the darkness of night. It didn't feel like that much time had passed since I got out of school.

I checked my phone on the ride home, and I was annoyed to see that I had missed a text from Leanne. She had wanted me to call her at six, and of course it was already after nine.

"Dammit," I mumbled.

"What's that? Leanne?" my mother asked.

"Yes," I answered.

She nodded, "She called me a couple of hours ago. I had already talked to Nurse Hamilton by then, and I explained to her that you had pushed yourself too hard the past few days. She was relieved when I told her that Nurse Hamilton was looking after you. She may have talked with Nurse Hamilton or Heather after we hung up."

I nodded dumbly at her explanation. These women had a whole network looking out for me, I realized.

We arrived home, and Lisa parked the jeep next to my mother's car. She handed me the keys and gave me a kiss. The three of us went inside, and Lisa rubbed my shoulders while Mom heated up some leftovers for me to eat. I smiled at their concerned expressions before allowing myself to eat.

"I'm okay," I insisted, "but I really appreciate how much you have looked out for me."

That seemed to help them relax. They both relaxed more when they watched me dig into the welcome plate of warm, delicious food. I didn't feel hungry until that first bite. After that, though, I realized I was famished. I had skipped lunch and slept through dinner. My mother prepared a second plate before I finished the first. I ate every morsel from both.

I did feel better, but my full stomach made me sleepy again. I insisted on taking a shower before bed, and they nodded. I was not allowed to shower alone, however. Both of them stripped and joined me in my shower. My mother washed my back while Lisa washed my front. They had me erect again despite my exhaustion. The two sexy, wet women dried my body before drying themselves.

It occurred to me that Lisa had not muttered a word about my mother joining us naked in the shower. I looked at my mom speculatively as they guided me into my parents' bedroom. Had my mother revealed our sexual relationship to my petite teacher? When they slid into the bed on either side of me and took turns kissing the length of my cock, I figured I had my answer.

Lisa slid up my side, dragging her hard nipples up my torso the entire way. She whispered in my ear and rubbed her little hand on my chest while my mom swallowed the head of my cock. I remember that she encouraged me to go to sleep if I could, but I couldn't recall her exact words later. Despite the marvelous stimulation of that warm mouth on my dick, I did fall asleep.

I awoke hours later with a lovely blonde head parked on each of my shoulders. They were both sound asleep, and their breathing was a gentle comfort as it washed over my chest. A lamp on my mother's side of the bed provided soft illumination. It was three in the morning, and I was wide awake. Still, I could not bring myself to disturb the angels sleeping on either side of me. I gently rubbed both of their backs while I lay between them and thought.

Lisa is fine with sharing me with my mother. Trina seems to want to share me with her mother. Heather and Leanne shared me, and Leanne had mentioned her regret at not doing that sooner. Mom had cautioned me that I was trying to force a choice between these women without allowing myself to enjoy each one. Now it seemed that every woman in my life was willing to share me.

If yesterday was any indication, that might just kill me.

It occurred to me then that Leanne and my mother had both shared me with Beth as well. I felt a guilty stab in my gut. I had not talked with my sister since Leanne and I had dropped her off at college two weeks earlier. To be fair, I had been concerned at the time that Beth was so in love with me that she might have trouble finding a normal, healthy relationship with someone else. Still, I should have at least called.

It was only a two or three hour drive home from the campus. I wondered if she had been coming home for the weekends during her previous semesters, when I had been in my coma. I wondered if she was avoiding me, now.

As my mind continued to wander, I realized that this was my day off from my weightlifting routine. Tomorrow was supposed to be chest and triceps, but I couldn't very well do the bench presses without my dad to spot me. He would be home sometime tomorrow night. I guess I could wait for him and we could work out together.

Miss Cahill undoubtedly expected me to call. My whole plan of borrowing my father's jeep so I could visit her seemed wasted, now. Oh! I was supposed to spend yesterday with Heather. She had dropped Trina off. I wondered if they had talked...who was I kidding? Of course they would have talked about me. I had to wonder about that conversation.

Good lord. My life was just a web of complications. I tried to remember what my life had been like before my coma. I used to play a lot of online video games. I also used to masturbate like a fiend, usually fantasizing about Leanne. I had to think for a bit before I could even recall the last time I had masturbated. It had been during the summer, after I had collapsed. Ever since then, there were so many eager mouths, wet pussies, and tight assholes that were hungry to receive each load I had to offer. Hell, I didn't have time to masturbate anymore.