Central High Blues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,747 Followers

I realized then that Lisa had her hand wrapped around my cock. She was gently stroking and squeezing it in her sleep. The three of us were covered by a sheet, so I couldn't see anything below their shoulders. I could see the tent my dick was pushing up in the middle of the sheet.

I wanted to glare at my evil dick, but it wasn't really my dick's fault. Despite my best efforts, sex had come to dominate my life. I thought about the advice Nurse Hamilton and my mother had given me. Another little shock hit me. Both of them had given me advice...but each of them had sex with me while they did it!

I had to wonder at that. Just having a big dick wasn't the reason all this was happening, was it?

I did manage to doze off again. It was a light sleep, and it ended when Lisa started sucking my dick. My mother was holding the sheet up so that she could watch, but it meant that my eyes opened to that lovely sight.

"Good morning," my mother said huskily when she saw that I was awake.

She kissed me in a most un-motherly fashion, and I could see Lisa watching and groaning around my dick while my mother's tongue invaded my mouth. After the kiss, my mother leaned back a couple of inches to regard me.

"How are you feeling this morning?" she asked.

"Are you kidding?" I replied, "This is like three fantasies all rolled into one. I've got my hot teacher going down on me, I'm waking up to a blowjob, and I've got one hot woman watching while another sucks my dick. I'm in teenage heaven!"

Lisa laughed around my dick, which felt weird. My mother smiled and shook her head.

"That wasn't what I meant," she chuckled.

"I know," I grinned back at her, "but I just couldn't resist. I do feel much better."

"Good," she said, "but I'm still keeping you home from school today."

I wanted to protest, but couldn't really find the will to argue about it. Lisa was just too distracting. I cleared my throat.

"Lisa," I said, "You need to stop doing that."

She groaned in disappointment around my cock, but then she reluctantly slid her mouth off of me.

"Are you taking the day off?" I asked her.

She shook her head a little sadly.

"It's too late for me to get a substitute," she said.

"Do we have time for me to fuck your ass before you need to leave?" I asked.

"Yes!" she replied instantly.

"Are you sure?" my mother asked, but her question was directed at me.

I sat up and kissed her again.

"I'm sure," I answered her, "but we will need you to get the lube."

My mother got the lube, and applied it to Lisa's asshole and my cock simultaneously. She knelt beside Lisa and fed my cock into her horny little sphincter. I glanced at the clock for just a second before I started giving her sweet little butt the vigorous fucking she wanted. I knew I would be sending her to school looking like she had been fucked up the ass, and I knew that she was fine with it.

My mother was playing with her pussy while she watched. I grabbed Lisa's hip with my right hand and drove into her with gusto. I pulled my mother up to me for a kiss with my left.

"Mom, I need you to call Trina for me," I said, "Tell her I won't be able to give her a ride to school, since I'm staying home sick today."

"Okay," she said.

She watched as I slowly pulled my entire length out of Lisa's tight ass before slowly sliding it back in to the hilt.

"Oh, and Mom?" I said.

"Yes, Joshua?"

"You're next."

Both women groaned at that. While my mother got up shakily from the bed to find her phone and make that call, I grabbed both of Lisa's hips and really pounded her accommodating asshole. She let out a little shriek as she came. I pulled her body up to mine and fondled her breasts while we kissed. My dick was still buried in her ass.

"I wish we had more time," I whispered into her ear.

"I'll be back right after school!" she panted.

"Promise?" I asked, slowly fucking her ass.

"Oh, god, yes!" she replied.

I reached down with my right hand and teased her clit until she came again. I gave her one last deep kiss and then withdrew my cock from her dilated little hole. I helped her, walking beside her with my arm wrapped around her waist, as we went back into my bathroom so she could get dressed. I dropped to my knees and licked out her juicy pussy before leaving her alone.

I knew that if I stayed in there, and she bent over in front of me again, I would just have to fuck her ass some more. Instead, I walked into my bedroom and threw on a pair of exercise shorts and a t-shirt. When Lisa came out of the bathroom, I walked her out to her car.

When I returned to my mother's bedside, she had a curious expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I called and told Deirdre that you were staying home sick, like you asked," she said, "She said she felt bad about that and wanted to know if she could come over and visit. Now why would she feel bad about you being sick, Joshua?"

"I probably shouldn't tell you, Mom," I said, "It wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me. My mother raised me better than that."

Her eyes shot open. I pressed her back onto the bed and savored her thick nipple. I felt her reach down and grasp my shaft with a slick hand. She spread her legs wide and guided the tip of my cock to her incredibly horny little mommy-ass. I love the way my mother groans when my cock spreads her asshole open.

"Does Trina know you fucked her mom?" she gasped at me.

"Hell, mom, Trina stripped her mother and spread her legs open for me. I don't think Deirdre would have gone through with it if Trina hadn't forced the issue."

"Fuck!" my mother hissed.

I wasn't sure if that was from the lurid scene I described, or from feeling her son's cock invading her tight ass. Probably both, I would imagine. I went back to sucking my mother's tits while I worked my dick into her horny bottom. Fortunately, we had more time than I had with Lisa. I was able to savor my mother's tight asshole and let it adjust to me comfortably before I started to fuck that sweet ass.

My mother looked spectacular, lying beneath me like that. I loved the look of amazement on her gorgeous face each time she came. I was a bit too unhurried, savoring every moment. I did not expect for us to be interrupted. I stopped cold and looked in the direction of the front door in disbelief when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh, goddammit!" I cursed softly, "Who could that be?"

My mother laughed gently and patted my face.

"Relax, baby," she cooed up at my concerned look, "We have all day. Why don't you hop in the shower while I see who that is?"

I groaned and looked down, savoring the view as my thick, pulsing length withdrew from my mother's sexy little hole. Just above that, her pussy quivered the entire time.

We walked together into the bathroom, and Mom pulled her bathrobe around her while I started the hot water in the shower. She hugged me quickly and whispered in my ear, "Remember, Joshua. Whatever you want, I'll be happy to give it to you."

I expected my mother to join me in the shower, but she never appeared. I washed myself thoroughly, and wrapped a bath towel around my waist to see what she was doing. As soon as I opened the bathroom door, I heard women's voices coming from the dining room.

I was only a little surprised to see my mother and Deirdre sharing coffee at the dining room table. I walked over and bent to kiss my mother on her cheek, then turned and did the same for my girlfriend's mom. She was dressed for work, wearing a leotard over yoga pants. Her hard nipples were clearly evident through that stretchy top.

"Good morning," I murmured in her ear. Standing, I said, "May I fix you ladies breakfast this morning?"

"Thanks, Joshua," my mother said warmly, "That would be nice."

I nodded and smiled at them, turning to make my way to the kitchen. My 'breakfast scramble' cannot compete with my mother's, but it is still pretty damned good. I smiled at the two sexy women repeatedly while I cooked topless in the kitchen for them. I served their breakfast with a flourish.

"I'll go put on a shirt before I join you," I said.

I started to turn, but both of them quickly shouted, "No!" They both blushed. They shared a giggle when they looked at each other. I shrugged and returned to the kitchen to get my own breakfast. I have to admit, I enjoyed the attention while I ate.

"That was really good," Deirdre said.

I was surprised at just how quickly she had consumed that bowl full of food. I was only halfway done with mine.

"The breakfast, or the show?" my mother quipped.

"Both!" Deirdre grinned back.

"How soon do you have to be at work?" my mother asked.

Deirdre glanced at her watch before replying.

"The gym doesn't open until nine," she said, "I had planned to grab something to eat on the way, but I really wanted to check in on Josh." She looked at me and continued softly, "I wanted to apologize."

"What do you have to apologize for?" my mother asked.

"I—I" Deirdre stammered, blushing.

My mother really hammed it up, looking from Deirdre to me with wide eyes.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, "You had sex with my son! Does Trina know?"

Deirdre bit her lip and nodded. She looked like she wanted to crawl away and hide. I was trying not to cough around the food in my mouth. It was funny, but I felt bad for her. My mother rose to her feet, and held out her hand. Deirdre looked uncomfortably uncertain as she took my mother's hand.

"Come on, then," my mother said, "We need to get you out of those clothes so you can apologize to him properly."

"What?" Deirdre let out in a strangled gasp.

She didn't resist, though, as my mother led her into her bedroom. I quickly wolfed down the rest of my breakfast and cleared the table. I set the dishes in the sink, eager to investigate the soft moans and squeals of protest coming from Deirdre's throat.

Wow, my mom sure works fast.

My girlfriend's mother was already naked, lying on her stomach and moaning in disbelief as my mother worked two lubricated fingers in and out of her asshole. Mom shot me a wicked grin. She pulled the towel from me and handed me the bottle of lube. My hands shook as I applied the slippery stuff to the head of my throbbing dick.

"I think she's ready now," my mother said, spreading Deirdre's ass cheeks wide, "Have you ever seen such a lovely apology?"

I crawled onto the bed and fed the tip of my cock into that incredibly tight little hole.

"It's beautiful," I murmured.

"Oh my god!" Deirdre cried out, "I can't believe this is happening! OHHH!"

I could scarcely believe it myself. My mother rose to her knees and kissed my neck. We both watched my thick shaft as it slowly disappeared into that wide-stretched little muscular ring.

"Whatever you want, baby," Mom whispered into my ear.

I had not consciously wanted this. I mean, I had not even imagined fucking my girlfriend's mother in her ass. It took several minutes before she was relaxed enough for me to actually fuck her, and she was incredibly sexy as she moaned in protest and disbelief as her sexy ass surrendered to my invading cock.

"There's just no way that huge dick will fit in my ass!" she moaned for the fifth time.

It was already buried balls-deep by then. I pulled back and slid slowly back in to that maddeningly tight backdoor. Deirdre moaned again as I filled her up. "No way..." she whispered again. My mother lay back down beside her and she began talking dirty as only my mother can.

"Oh, Deirdre," she sighed, "You do realize what you've done, don't you? You have let my horny son enjoy that sexy ass of yours. I'm afraid this will just be the beginning for you."

"Oh god," Deirdre whispered, clutching the sheets with white knuckles.

I was finally starting to thrust in and out of her asshole.

"He's probably going to come to your house even earlier in the morning," my mother continued, "He's going to want to fuck your tight asshole before he takes your daughter to school."

Deirdre shuddered beneath me and her asshole clamped down on my shaft as she came. After that passed, her ass surrendered to me completely. That sweet little hole was mine for the taking, and I fucked it vigorously.

"What will happen when Trina catches you?" Mom whispered into Deirdre's ear, "Do you think your daughter will be jealous? Or is she going to want to take turns feeling that thick cock in her own asshole?"

That pushed Deirdre right over the edge. She drenched the sheets when her pussy exploded, and her sphincter clutched the base of my shaft firmly once again. She finally turned to face my mother, panting.

"You are so bad, Jennifer," she said.

"I know," my mother responded, leaning in to kiss her. "At least I share with my friends."

"Mmm," Deirdre responded, "Thanks for that."

I watched the realization dawn on her face as I resumed pumping into her ass.

"Wait, 'share?' Are you saying...?"

"That's right," my mother purred, "Right up until you rang the doorbell, that magnificent cock was fucking my asshole."

It was a good thing my girlfriend's mom was capable of multiple orgasms. Between my dick in her ass, and my mother's filthy banter, she was coming non-stop. That continued even after I had filled her bowels with a massive load of cum. My mother pushed me out of her way and dove in to devour that freshly-fucked asshole.

I watched in sick fascination. I had never seen my mother so depraved. I mean, she's my mom and I love her...but fuck, that was one nasty, horny bitch. My girlfriend's mother couldn't believe it either, to listen to her.

"Oh my god! I can't believe—oh fuck!" she gasped, still clutching the covers.

This was a strong, amazingly fit woman, but she was helpless to resist my mother. I lay on my side and watched my mother eat out Deirdre's ass. The liquid slurping sounds and delirious moans caused a shiver to run down my spine. I was getting hard again.

When Mom finished with Deirdre, she turned her attention to my sloppy cock. Deirdre rolled to her side with a groan and watched my mother go down on me. My mother pulled her mouth from me and smacked her lips. She pulled a face.

"I have got to get some better-tasting lube," she muttered.

Deirdre waited too long in the bed. She protested weakly as I pushed her back and lifted her ankles up onto my shoulders. I loved watching her face and her bouncing breasts as I once again fucked her tight ass.

* * *

After Deirdre had showered and left for work, I lay in my mother's bed and reflected that I had now sent two women off to work with freshly-fucked assholes. Mom and I had showered. She lay with her head on my shoulder and languidly ran her hand over my chest.

"I went too far with her, didn't I?" she asked quietly.

"I guess we'll find out," I said. "If she comes back for more, then your answer is 'nope.' Judging by the look on her face when she left, I think that's most likely to be the case. I think she wanted more of your mouth every bit as much as she wanted more of this."

I waved my dick in my hand. It was less than fully erect after the vigorous workout it had gotten this morning. I closed my eyes and sighed. Mom shifted to lean over me for a kiss. Her heavy breasts and hard nipples dragged over my chest.

"You should try to get some rest," she said softly.

"Okay," I grunted.

I dozed off once again. An hour later, I woke up when I heard the doorbell ring again. I cracked open an eyelid and glanced at the clock. Who the hell could that be? I wondered. I had to wonder if I was dreaming when Heather and my mom came into the room.

At first, Heather was every bit the professional as she checked me over. She took my pulse and looked over my eyes, throat, and ears. She had me sit up and breathe for her. The metal of the stethoscope felt cool on my skin. Once she was satisfied that I was not ill, she sat on the bed beside me and rubbed my back.

"I missed you last night," she said softly.

"I am sorry," I said, "I was so out of it...but I did think about you."

"That's true," my mother chimed in, "Joshua did mention that he had planned to spend time with you."

Mom rose from the bed and smiled at us.

"I'll leave you two alone," she said.

"We could go to my room," I suggested.

Heather shook her head a little sadly.

"Josh," she said, "I didn't come over here to fuck you. I was worried about you. Right now, you need to rest and get better." She patted my thigh and kissed me on the cheek. "I'll see you Saturday," she said, getting up and turning to leave.

"Heather," I said quickly, "Please don't go. I really need to talk to you."

I hopped up out of the bed and walked briskly over to her. Heather's eyes were wide as she looked at me. My dick was once again bobbing proudly in front of me. I shrugged.

"I told you I wasn't sick," I said, "I've had a lot of sleep since I saw you yesterday. Mom insisted that I stay home today, but I would have gone to school otherwise."

Heather looked from my naked body to my mother wrapped in her bathrobe. Mom had a guilty expression on her face after hearing Heather's little speech. I kissed my mother on her cheek and squeezed her hand. I walked out and Heather followed me to my room.

"Do you normally walk around naked in front of your mom like that?" she asked softly.

"No," I replied, "It isn't like we are nudists. You've been here before, Heather. You know that."

I had selected a pair of boxers from my dresser and slid them up my legs.

"She had me shower in her bathroom earlier," I said, "And she tucked me into her bed and cuddled next to me while I slept. I had been wrapped in a towel. I had that on when we had breakfast earlier. I just knew I had to get out of bed and stop you or we wouldn't get the chance to talk."

I walked over and sat at the edge of my bed, patting the spot next to me. Heather sat next to me and sighed appreciatively when I pulled her to me so she could rest her head on my shoulder.

"I didn't mention it yesterday, when Trina was with us, but Leanne and I talked about you quite a bit," I said softly.

"Oh really?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "Leanne is kicking herself now because she waited too long to get the three of us together. Also, she is aware that I have been seeing you since she left. Heather, you know I have always been crazy about Leanne. I fantasized about her as long as I can remember. But if you had been my sister's friend when I grew up, that would have been you instead."

Heather snorted at that.

"I'm a little too old to be your sister's best friend," she said.

There was a hint of bitterness in her voice. I leaned down and kissed her on her mouth, gently. I made sure we had eye contact before I responded.

"Just a little," I said softly, "You didn't have any problem being really good friends with Leanne. They're the same age. Leanne told me that the three of us could have been amazing together, and I completely agree with that. The way she said it, though...I don't think she's coming back, Heather."

I still had my arm around her. Heather reached her left arm around my lower back and gave me a comforting squeeze.

"I'm sorry, Josh," she whispered.

The look on her face said that she meant it.

"Why?" I blurted out. When she looked confused, I continued, "Why are you sorry, Heather? It isn't your fault that she left. However amazing the three of us might have been together, you know it would have been Leanne sharing me with you. I would never have been yours. Now that she has gone away and broken my heart, I could be yours."

"Do you really think that could happen?" she whispered. "I am sorry that she hurt you, Josh. That is why I said I'm sorry." She reached up her right hand and gently stroked my cheek. "I never want to see you hurt like that...even if it is in my best interest."

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,747 Followers