Central High Blues Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you finished that composition, Josh?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," I replied nervously. When I turned my head, her face was practically touching mine.

"Good," she murmured, "bring it over here so we can hang it up."

I carefully tore the large sheet of paper out of my sketch book and stood, following her past the long curtains that separated the main classroom area from the corner they used for storage. Several lengths of clothes line were strung along that wall, with padded clothespins spread out all over them. Miss Chase looked around for a bit and found a spot where my drawing could fit.

"Put it here," she instructed.

As soon as I reached up to hang my artwork, she was pressing her tits into my back and wrapping her arms around me. I gasped in surprise, and then bit my lip to make sure I didn't make any more noise. I couldn't believe it was happening when she slid her hand right down the front of my pants and started squeezing and stroking my shaft.

"That's really nice," she murmured. "I love the way you used the shadows in your composition." She gave me three long, slow strokes, and then the bell rang. Her fingertips ran up over the head of my cock, and she groaned into my ear. "Damn, you're big. That's going to feel so good in my horny little pussy."

Nobody heard her over the sounds of twenty students all talking, gathering their things, and scraping their chairs around on the tile floor. She kept exploring my rock-hard cock with her fingers as her lips nuzzled the base of my neck. After a minute of that exquisite torture, she finally slid her hand out of my pants and I followed her back out to the classroom. Miss Rogers looked right at me and licked her lips hungrily.

"Josh, you haven't been to my studio, have you?" she asked.

I shook my head. I knew she had some of her artwork displayed in a studio downtown, but wasn't aware she owned the place.

"No, ma'am," I murmured.

"We'll have to have you over, then," she said, lightly. "I think you have real talent, Josh. Your work would fit right in, if you're interested."

I just nodded, not trusting myself to say anything. There were still a few students in the classroom, and they just nodded. I guess they thought my artwork was good.

* * *

I think I was still shaking when I got to my Home Economics class and sat down. Because I was in such a daze, it took me a while to figure out that both teachers and all those girls were looking right at me. Little Vanessa wrapped both of her arms around my right arm and gave me a squeeze.

"Are you okay, Josh?" she asked quietly.

I licked my lips and nodded, and that was when I realized every eye in the room was on me. I gave a soft little chuckle and smiled at them. That seemed to put everyone at ease, and Miss Smith made her way to the front of the room. Vanessa released my arm, and I had to wonder what my expression had looked like when I had walked into class.

Miss Smith didn't talk for long. We were preparing another dish that class, and the young ladies at my table got right to work on it. Mrs. Bollinger came over and took my arm, leading me over to her desk. Nobody questioned it. The other girls in the class were talking as they worked, so no one could hear us when we whispered.

"What happened to you, Josh?" Mrs. Bollinger whispered.

"I got called into Principal Hill's office at lunch," I said.

She spoke before I could launch into my planned story.

"I heard," she nodded in reply. "What happened after that? Did someone hurt you or say something horrible?"

Miss Smith was approaching, looking equally concerned. I shook my head.

"No, it's not that," I managed. "It's just...I was thinking about it, and it occurred to me she—Doctor Hill—might have seen me leaving Miss Smith's apartment."

Miss Smith was close enough that she heard that, and she stopped and got wide-eyed.

I turned to her and whispered, "Did she say anything to you?"

"No," she replied, shaking her head.

"You were at her apartment?" Mrs. Bollinger hissed in disbelief. When I nodded, she shook her head in disapproval, looking around once again before she continued. "That was really stupid. Next time, you two should just come over to my house." She stepped in front of me and turned so that her back was to the class, and then slid her hand up my thigh and gave me a squeeze. "That way, I can watch."

The look in her eye told me she wouldn't be content with watching. She would almost certainly expect "her turn" once Miss Smith had her fill. Miss Smith was looking down at Mrs. Bollinger's hand on my thigh, and she licked her lips as her eyes slid over to the crotch of my baggy pants. How could I possibly talk my way out of it? I couldn't think of a legitimate reason.

Oh, sure, I could have protested that I shouldn't be having sex with my teachers. Except that I already had. After the way I had taken Miss Smith I couldn't very well protest doing it again if there was no chance we'd get caught. Worse, I was getting hard just thinking about it, and both women moaned when they saw it. I murmured an apology and tried to clear my thoughts as I made my way back to my table.

It felt like my plan was falling apart.

I think that was when I started rationalizing. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I was thinking that it wouldn't be the worst thing if I had a little rendezvous with one or two of my teachers. It wasn't like I'd be bringing that home again.

* * *

After that disturbing Art class, and what had happened in Home Economics, I was really nervous about approaching Coach Perrine. I walked up to the door of her office before class, while everyone else was headed into the locker rooms to change. When I knocked on the open door, she looked up from the attendance sheet she was filling out.

"I missed you this weekend," she said softly. "I was hoping you would call me at some point, so I could see you."

"I...didn't have your number," I croaked in response. Then I shook my head, but she was already jotting down her number on a Post-It note. "This might be a really bad time for it, Coach," I added softly. "The reason I came to talk to you was that I talked with Doctor Hill at lunch today. There seems to be a rumor circulating that I was involved in an 'inappropriate relationship' with one of my teachers. She told me to be very careful, since people will probably be watching me closely if they heard that rumor."

"Then you'll just have to be careful when you come over to my place," she replied, handing me the little paper square.

"Yes ma'am," I replied meekly.

I folded the piece of paper and carefully tucked it into the pocket in the side of my book bag, and headed into the locker room to change. It was a relief, really, to play basketball for the next forty minutes. For that brief interval I didn't have to think about those horny teachers—and my coach—who just wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

Then I had to get my act together. I realized as I showered that Trina was going to meet me at my locker in just a few minutes, and I couldn't have that same look on my face that I had when my Home Economics class started. I wondered if I could tell her about the second half of my school day, but I didn't want her getting upset. I also didn't want her to feel like I was looking to cheat on her.

Plus...shit, we really did have a lot of Calculus homework. I managed to focus on that as I waved good-bye to Coach Perrine and made my way over to my locker after the final bell rang. Trina was already there when I arrived, and I gave her a smile as I bent to get my books and folders sorted.

"How long do you think this Calculus will take?" I asked.

"Two hours at least," she replied, blowing out an annoyed breath.

I nodded and closed my locker. "That's about what I figured," I said. "I hope Nurse Hamilton doesn't mind having us over that long."

We continued talking as we made our way to the front office. Linda gave me a nervous smile from her usual post behind that front counter. I gave her a sad smile.

"How was your day, Linda?" I asked.

"It was fine," she replied quickly. "You?"

"It was alright. Just...a lot going on today. Is Nurse Hamilton ready for us?"

She nodded, and we walked around the counter and over to the nurse's office. Nurse Hamilton had an amused grin on her face that just wouldn't quit, although she managed to wait until we got out to my car before she burst into laughter.

"I can't believe you did that to Linda!" she giggled.

I knew nobody had told her and she hadn't been there to overhear me talking to Linda. I just smiled and shook my head. Nurse Hamilton was a mind-reader, I reminded myself.

"What did you do to Linda?" Trina asked, sliding into the back seat to make room for Nurse Hamilton in the passenger seat.

"Nothing," I replied, trying to sound innocent.

Nurse Hamilton slid into the passenger seat and closed her door, then burst into laughter again.

"'Nothing' he says," she laughed. She turned to look toward Trina and said, "Your boyfriend absolutely wrecked poor Linda at lunchtime today." She saw Trina's wide-eyed look, and hurried to add, "Not like that, girl. He didn't have sex with her; he just royally screwed with her mind."

"Why would you do that?" Trina asked. "I thought she and your mom were friends."

"They are friends," I replied, nodding as I looked around and pulled out of the parking lot. "It's just that she's such a horrible gossip. I walked in to the office, and she was talking with Mrs. Charles—the French teacher—and she was talking about this poor girl who had gotten drunk and given a blowjob to two guys."

"Keisha," Trina said, nodding.

"Really?" I asked, before I could stop myself. Then I shook my head again. "I didn't know that was who she was talking about. It just pissed me off because nobody should have that rumor hanging over them. Damn. Poor Keisha. She's never going to live that down. That was what pissed me off. Linda is my mom's friend, but she just loves spreading horrible stories like that around the campus. I got tired of it, and had this evil idea."

I couldn't help but notice the way Nurse Hamilton's massive tits wobbled and shook as she laughed and fastened the seatbelt. The strap damned near disappeared into her cleavage once she had snapped the buckle.

"He made her think he had a personal problem," Nurse Hamilton snickered, "She couldn't wait to hear that, so she practically dragged him into the counselor's office to hear what it was. Then he confessed that he'd been having these dirty thoughts about her and couldn't get her out of his mind. She was shocked, of course. And then she couldn't even tell anyone about it! I swear, I thought her head was going to explode before the school day ended."

"Oh, you're terrible!" Trina laughed.

"Oh, he's going to get his," Nurse Hamilton laughed, reaching over to squeeze my thigh. "You didn't think about it, but she's going to have that nasty thought in her head, Josh. It's going to turn her on. You'll be lucky if you get a week before that woman wants to get you alone to live out 'your' fantasy."

As soon as she said it, I knew she was right and I groaned. I thought I had been so clever! Now I felt like an idiot. Trina tried to hide it, but she was clearly amused. She and Nurse Hamilton kept giggling sporadically over the next two hours while we did our Calculus. It was a lot of work, but by the end Trina and I really had it down.

* * *

Trina was out of control with lust by the time we reached her house, and dragged me inside so she could do something about it. I watched as she wriggled out of her jeans, and shook my head.

"Trina, we still can't have sex," I reminded her.

However, I realized at that moment that I was completely hard and my dick wasn't tender or sore anymore. As I thought about it, I realized I hadn't been sore when my Home Economics teachers had gotten me aroused, nor had it hurt when Miss Chase had teased me with her fingertips all over my dick.

"Please, Josh, my pussy is on fire! I need you to lick it for me!" Trina panted desperately.

She was so wet I could see it, and my mouth watered. "Okay!" I agreed.

We went into her room, and I dove between her spread thighs. God, she was delicious! She looked incredible each time she cried out and came, and I got another wonderful taste of her tangy dew right afterward. I was achingly hard after that.

"Josh," she panted, "may I please suck your dick? I love your mouth on me, but I really want to taste you."

"Okay!" I gasped, standing and shucking my pants before sliding back into the bed.

Trina had me in her mouth before I could get back to savoring her beautiful, tasty pussy. I couldn't contain my moan at that wonderful sensation, and her slick pussy lips quivered right in front of me. It felt incredible to have my cock sucked by my sexy girlfriend and I panted as she moaned hungrily around the sensitive head in her wet, welcoming mouth. She moaned again, sending shivers through me, when my lips closed on her clit and I began gently sucking it and running my tongue in teasing circles around it.

We moaned and slurped on each other for the next ten minutes or so, but stopped when we heard her mother pull into the driveway.

"Mom's home," Trina murmured, pulling my face to hers for a kiss. "You'd better hurry and get dressed right now. If she sees you like this..." She reached down to give my shaft a squeeze.

"I know," I replied with a groan.

I slid out of her bed and hastily pulled my boxers and pants back up my legs. I was still completely hard, of course. We kissed again and then walked out to the living room. I gave Deirdre a hug and kissed her as well. She growled around my tongue when she tasted her daughter's pussy.

I had a feeling as I drove away that those two would be all over each other.

Then I made the mistake of checking my phone. It was on "silent mode" all day while I was in school, and I had never put it back in normal mode. That was all I had planned to do, but when I glanced at it I saw I had missed a bunch of text messages. I also remembered that I needed to call Coach Perrine. I realized abruptly that I had started to read that first text message while I was driving and quickly returned my eyes to the road.

It seemed like a good idea to just pull over and read the texts right then, so I wouldn't be tempted to do it while I was driving. I had just reached the high school, so I pulled into the mostly-empty parking lot and parked the car. I sighed and picked up my phone, tapping the screen to see what I had missed.

* * *

That first text was from my mother, and she had sent it early in the morning. "Are you sure this is what you want?" it read. A few minutes later she had sent a second message. "Was this your idea, or your father's?"

I chewed my lip as I thought about it. It was my idea, right? Then I glanced at the time. It was already 6:14, and the sun was setting. I figured it would be better to talk with my mother than send a text, but figured I would read the remaining text messages while I was at it.

The third was from Heather, and she'd sent it while I was in Home Economics that afternoon. "Sorry. I won't see you at Grandma's this afternoon. Meeting with friends." Hmm. I wonder who those friends were?

There was a fourth text, but before I got to read it a minivan pulled up in the parking spot next to me. I glanced up from my phone. By the time I realized it was Linda's minivan, she was already tapping on my window. I rolled it down.

"Josh, you weren't waiting here to see me, were you?" she asked. Her eyes were wide and she looked nervous as she stood there with her arms crossed in front of her.

"No ma'am," I replied, holding up my phone. "I just dropped Trina off at her house and saw I had missed some texts. I thought it was a good idea to pull over to read them." I looked up at her face. She didn't look relieved—didn't look like she believed me. I sighed and set the phone down. "Linda, I'm sorry I said anything. I should have kept it to myself. You didn't need to have that burden dropped on you."

"Oh," she murmured. She licked her lips nervously, and I realized with a start she was looking down into my lap.

Right, I reminded myself. There was no way she missed out on that rumor. She has to be wondering if it's true—if I really have a huge dick. I realized I was still almost completely hard after the wonderful soft sucking Trina had given me. I was afraid to look down at my lap.

"We should probably both get out of here," I murmured, giving her what I hoped was a reassuring smile.

She started to nod, and looked relieved for a second. Then she set her shoulders. "No, Josh, we should talk about this now. Mind if I sit in your car? We'll draw less attention that way."

I nodded and she walked around to slide into my passenger seat. She stared at my crotch as she closed the door, and her eyes widened. I glanced down and barely suppressed a groan. Shit! My dick was angled up so that the bulge of my cock head was almost resting on top of my left thigh. There was no mistaking the outline of that fat, round knob for anything else, the way it was situated. There wasn't really any way I could make it less obvious without touching myself, and there was no way she would miss that, either. I just sighed.

"You smell nice, Linda," I murmured.

"Thanks," she replied, looking up at my face again and giving me a nervous smile. She shook her head slightly and blew out a breath. "Look, Josh, it's really flattering that you find me attractive," she said.

My shoulders immediately relaxed, and I let out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding. She was "letting me down easy," and it was a huge relief. I had been concerned after what Nurse Hamilton said, thinking Linda might be turned on and thinking about having the affair I had claimed to have enjoyed in my dream. However, she heard me sigh and misinterpreted it. She reached over and let out a sigh of her own as she rested her hand on my cheek.

"Oh, you poor thing," she murmured.

I felt like I had to put a stop to this, and reached up to grab her wrist. "It's okay, Linda, really," I assured her. "You're a happily married woman with kids," I reminded her. "It's not like you and I could actually...you know."

"No, of course not," she replied, shaking her head. Her gaze returned to my dick and she murmured, "That would be so wrong."

Then she licked her lips and slowly leaned toward me. Her eyes never left my dick, and that was arousing. I knew that if I didn't act she would do something. The problem was that I really wanted to see what she would do, so I just sat there and watched her.

"So wrong," she muttered again, as her hand reached for my zipper. She continued to lean toward me as her hand reached in and fished out my hard cock. I felt her warm breath wash over me and bit my lip.

"Oh, damn," she murmured as she slowly squeezed and stroked my shaft. "It really is huge. I thought they were exaggerating."

"Who is 'they'?" I asked.

She didn't hear me. Even though on some level I thought she might do it, I was still surprised to actually feel her mouth take the head of my cock. It was warm and wet and wonderful and her tongue actively swirled around the ridge as she began to suck me.

"Oh, Linda," I moaned.

She whimpered in response, sucking me more urgently and taking more of my dick into her mouth. I had to shake my head as I watched the side of her face. It was unreal that my mother's long-time friend was actually here, in my car, giving me a blowjob. I had seen her smiling face every school day since I started high school. I never imagined she would be moaning and sucking my dick, lapping up my pre-cum or urging me to come in her mouth.

I finally managed to clear my head and gently pulled her up from my lap. She gasped as her lips released the wet head of my dick. It took another few seconds for her to actually speak.