Central High Blues Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder!" she panted. "Fuck me harder! Oh! Yes! YES!"

I was surprised I was able to keep fucking her like that as long as I did. She caught me looking at our reflection, though, and it turned her on. Then she dragged me over so that we were much closer to that mirror wall, where she had her exercise mat laid out. She had my lie on my back and we both watched as she impaled her sexy ass on my cock and rode me through a couple of intense-looking climaxes.

See, I should have stopped earlier. That description...just doesn't do justice to what we experienced together. You would have had to at least see it to really appreciate how incredible it was. Much earlier, I described how seeing Charlene sucking my dick was like waking up to a porno. This was so much more intense than any porn I have ever seen. Our reflected images in the mirror looked like gods having sex.

* * *

By the time we were finished, we were both drenched in sweat. We made out in the shower afterwards, and she turned and kissed me as I fondled her breasts from behind.

"Trina is a lucky girl," she sighed.

I thought for a second and replied, "Not yet. She just started on birth control last week. We can't have sex until Friday."

She was looking up at my face and nodded, but then her mouth twisted into an unhappy little knot.

"Oh, damn," she murmured. "You won't see me again after that, will you?"

I bit my lip and looked into her eyes. "Probably not," I replied. "That was the most spectacular sex I have ever had, with you tonight. But unless Trina and I break up, I probably won't want to be with anyone else."

"Well, then I'd better take advantage of you while I still can," she murmured, turning to face me in the shower.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself up, wrapping her legs around my lower back and pressing the lips of her hot pussy against the shaft of my dick. She kissed me hungrily again and again, so forcefully I feared I would slip and we would fall.

"We should get out of the shower," I groaned.

She just moaned and kept kissing me, with her head moving around in front of me as her lips worked over my tongue. I groaned and turned, stepping out of the tub as carefully as I could. My right foot slipped on the slick tile floor, though, and I staggered forward to plant my feet on the small rug in front of her bathroom sink.

I leaned forward, resting her tight butt on the edge of the counter. Coach Perrine let out a throaty growl. In that position, the tip of my dick was pressed between the drenched petals of her pussy lips. Her legs quickly drew me closer, and a little forward thrust of her hips forced the head of my dick back inside her.

That quickly became uncomfortable for me. She was just too damned tight! It reminded me that I wasn't even supposed to have sex today. Fortunately, it got her off so quickly that my discomfort was fleeting. Our kissing lost its frantic edge, and she let me dry her sexy body and plant little kisses all over her while I did it. Then she returned the favor. When she dried my legs, she kissed her way up the shaft of my dick. Then she gazed at it and sighed.

"Tomorrow's going to be tough," she groaned. She looked up at me and smiled, and wrapped her hand around the middle of my shaft. "Do you know how hard it's going to be, watching you play basketball? I'll be picturing you like this the whole time."

I smiled and shook my head, looking down at her. "I guess I have it a lot easier," I replied. "I'll just focus on playing basketball. Otherwise, if I look at you, I will picture you just like this. Naked, holding my dick, and looking just amazing..."

Her eyes were locked on mine as I spoke, and then she leaned forward to take the head of my dick in her mouth. It took my breath away. She sucked me vigorously, hungrily, and moaned. I moaned in response, and was completely hard again in moments. I licked my lips and shook my head slowly, unable to tear my eyes from her face. She looked incredible.

"Damn," I muttered. Then a grin spread over my face and I chuckled.

"What?" she asked, after letting my dick slip from her lips.

"I was wrong," I replied, "It's not going to be easier for me. As soon as I walk in and see your face tomorrow, I'll picture you just like this; on your knees in front of me, looking sexy as hell, with my dick in your mouth. I'll be hard as a brick by the time I reach the locker room."

She laughed then, giving my dick another long, slow stroke and looking at it as she shook her head.

"Those poor boys," she giggled. "As if they weren't already intimidated enough, I can only imagine what it will be like when they see this completely hard!" She waved my dick around in front of her face.

Her eyes went from my face back to the hard dick wagging in the air in front of her, and she licked her lips. I could see her expression changing from amused back to horny, and I leaned down to grab her shoulders and pull her to her feet. I just knew that I had to act quickly or she would have me in her mouth again, and then we would both want more.

It was awfully late, and my dick was tender after the intense sex we had already enjoyed. The last thing I wanted to do was wreck my poor dick again. I leaned down to kiss her as soon as I had pulled her upright.

"You are incredible, Coach," I murmured into her lips between kisses. "But it's late, it's a school night, and I still need to drive home." I gave her a smile and another soft chuckle. "You don't want my parents to restrict me for the rest of the week, do you?"

Her eyes shot open when she considered it.

"Oh, no, that would be terrible!" she replied. "They wouldn't actually do it, would they?"

"I don't want to push it and find out," I replied.

We kissed again several times as we made our way out of the bathroom and back toward the front door. Coach Perrine sighed as she watched me get dressed, and then kissed me again.

"Drive carefully," she whispered.

"I will," I promised.

* * *

As I drove carefully down the dark country road, I thought long and hard about what I had just done. Immediately, I felt a pang of guilt. Poor Lisa! I had basically pushed her away from me just hours earlier, only to drive all the way out here to have sex with Coach Perrine. It was tough for me to ignore how turned on I still was. I had been emotionally torn when Lisa had cried and left our house, but I had been just as aroused when I held her in my room.

I still wanted her, and it made it impossible for me to think as clearly as I wanted to. I had also enjoyed some incredible sex with Lisa. It was impossible for me to think about her without those images creeping in and obscuring my logic. The sex I had just enjoyed with my impossibly fit coach had probably been the most visually spectacular of my life, but I didn't love that woman the way I did Lisa.

Somehow, my brain managed to compartmentalize all those horny thoughts and emotions. I was assigning values to them, so I could try to treat them as variables in a complicated equation. If I had to choose between Lisa and Coach Perrine who would I pick? It was Lisa, but it was closer than I would have thought. I had fantasized about Coach Perrine for years before I had even met my petite biology teacher.

Then the equations spilled out in my head, to include all my teachers, student teachers, and the principal. I hadn't actually had sex with my art teacher or Miss Chase, nor had I gotten with Mrs. Bollinger the way she obviously wanted. Those were three big blanks among much more measurable experiences with my other teachers.

I finally turned onto the highway heading back into town, and bright streetlights lit the way. I was able to let the Mustang hit its pace, and the engine growled in response. It was made for this. As I returned to the familiar roads leading me home, I reminded myself why I had pushed Lisa Green away. Home had stopped feeling like home, and I wanted that back—wanted my mother and father back—enough to hurt her and make that sacrifice.

Then it hit me, just as I turned off the highway. I didn't have to stop seeing her. I just had to keep any of my relationships away from my home and my family. I could still fuck every one of my teachers who was interested, as long as I didn't bring them home with me.

I nodded as I turned all that over in my mind. It still left a pair of glaring problems, though. First, I had fucked up and had sex with Linda in our house. Second, all this sex with my teachers, coach, nurse, principal—all of it could be cheating on Trina. She was aware of some of it, and seemed okay with sharing me. The way she pushed me into bed with her mother was a prime example of that. Still, if I was going to have anything resembling a normal high school relationship with her...

I laughed out loud after that thought ran through my brain. What part of my life and my high school experience bore any resemblance to "normal?"

By the time I got home, it was nearly midnight. I had resolved a few things on my drive, though. I needed to sit down and talk with Trina and Lisa. I had hurt Lisa, and owed her an apology and an explanation. Trina and I were looking forward to Friday, but I needed to make sure we were on the same page as far as our relationship was concerned. And...there were still those blank spots on the complex equation in my mind. I really needed to fuck those other teachers to fill in the missing data. The logical part of my mind insisted on it.

My parents were asleep, but they'd left the front porch light on for me. "Shit!" I hissed, shaking my head. I hadn't told them where I was going. Then I thought about it and realized it was probably best that I hadn't. If I was going to get that normal relationship back with my parents, I couldn't really tell them that I was still planning to fuck all my female teachers.

Letting myself back into the house quietly actually felt...like the most normal thing in the world. I had just been out, having sex, and now I was trying not to wake up my parents. It was something most eighteen-year-old guys would have done. I quietly closed and locked the front door and turned off the porch light. Then I stood in the entryway for a few seconds to let my eyes adjust before slipping off my shoes and making my way through the darkened house to my bedroom.

I was tired and ready for a good night's sleep after the long day I had been through. I stripped quickly and tossed my clothes into my laundry hamper, and sighed as I slid beneath my cool sheet. Sleep took me before I had a chance to think any more.

* * *

Author's note: I've already started Chapter 9.