CEO

Story Info
CEO likes his interns to fuck him in lingerie.
8.5k words
4.71
19.2k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rayner
Rayner
145 Followers

I have the best job in the world. The CEO of the company I work at is for is my mentor which is great because he's a piranha in the business world. Rick Mendiola is a complete Alpha male. He's in his early 40's, six-four; dark, brooding Italian handsomeness, amazing, jacked up body. He has a supermodel wife and two handsome boys. He commands a room when he walks into it. It'd easy to see how he became so successful and climbed the corporate ladder so quickly. He's a hard ass, domineering, driven, and tough but fair.

I was fresh out of college and had just finished my internship in his firm. I learned a lot from Rick while interning. I watched him dominate his rivals, crush the competition, and I lusted after his body. I didn't work to closely with him, but I saw him on a daily basis at the corporate gym and in the office. He was always very nice to me and occasionally chatted me up about mundane things like my workouts, sports, teasing me from time to time about being so young. He liked me and I was hired on immediately after my internship. But then I was shocked when Rick asked me to work with him and be his executive assistant. I couldn't say no.

We worked well together mainly because I just did what he said, and that made him happy. It helped that I was damn good at my job and could almost anticipate his needs before he did. I worshipped the man. He was the best mentor a guy could have.

One day Rick asked me if I wanted to workout with him before work in the mornings. Once again, I couldn't say no. It made sense since I was a baseball jock in college and the only one in the office who keep up with him in the gym. We have similar builds, and although I am only 5'10, I could lift just as much as he could. He started asking me to hang out after work even though he had a family. He didn't talk about them much and it seemed like he did everything he could to not spend time with them. He had box seats at all the sports venues and always asked me to join him. He even had box seats at the ballet, opera, and theaters. I wasn't a huge fan of ballet or opera, but I wasn't going to miss a chance to see the man dressed in a tux, and at least ballet had hot guys in tights.

Rick asked me one week to come out to his beach house for the weekend and I jumped at the chance. I was really starting to like him, first as a friend and second as an object of my affection. I could see myself falling in love with this man. We were so much alike and had the same goals and aspirations. We were spending so much time together, sometimes it felt like we were dating. It was just the two of us that weekend and we were having a great time doing things we both like to do, like jogging on the beach, drinking beer, taking out the Sea-Doos and just getting to know each other, getting more personal. We were shirtless most of the time which made the weekend even more interesting for me. The man was sculpted from granite. His whole body was smooth, either he waxed or shaved. His legs, chest, arms, everything were tan and smooth as glass. One thing that surprised me about him was that he wore a high cut speedo around the pool that overlooked the ocean. He didn't strike as the type of uber-masculine, alpha male to wear a speedo. I couldn't keep my eyes off him, and he knew it. I suspected he knew I was into cock, but he never really said anything about it. After a while, I just gave up trying to hide my attraction for him.

We drank way too much that first night. By the second night we were flying high on booze and a little bit of pot. I was to the point where I was openly flirting with him. By late night, he was flirting back. There was an unspoken energy between us, but there was also that line that shouldn't be crossed between a boss and his employee. Besides, what if I hit on him and he's not into dudes and he fires me, I read him all wrong. That would suck.

All that changed when I woke up the next morning because my dick was hard as a rock and inside Rick's mouth. Dude was going to town on me. I was shocked but at the same time immensely turned on. He was bobbing and slobbering all over my cock.

"Rick?" I asked between two gasps.

He looked up at me with his eyes which was the hottest thing, seeing his chocolate brown eyes staring at me at he sucked me off. It was very submissive to me, like his eyes were asking for permission to keep sucking. I thought about it, and I pushed his head down hard onto my cock. He looked up at me again but with what I thought was an angry look on his face. I quickly took my hands away from his head and I thought I pissed him off. He doesn't seem like the type to let a dude force him down on his cock but then he also didn't seem like the kind of guy that would even suck cock. But instead of him being pissed, he grabbed my hands and put them back on his head. I took that as a good sign, and I started to jam his head down onto my cock. He made sounds of enjoyment as I fucked his face with as much force as I could, and he seemed to love it the rougher I got. He was gagging and moaning but just kept going.

The next thing I knew, he came up off my cock, jumped up and straddled my wet cock and slowly lowered himself down on my bone. I couldn't believe it was happening. This gorgeous 210-pound muscle stud was sitting on my cock. He closed his eyes, moaned, and just started bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Oh my God, Rick. Holy fuck!" I called out as he posted himself. His smooth, slick quads flexed with every inch he lifted himself up.

He just kept staring down at me with such an intense stare like he wasn't going to stop until I was satisfied.

Dude was a natural bottom. I've fucked a lot of guys and I've been fucked by a lot of guys, but this was nothing like I've ever experienced before. He looked down at me, a look of determination on his face. He didn't say anything, just grunting and groaning. He became very docile. Every time I took control, he let me. He seemed to revel in it. This was not the man I spent almost every day with at work. He was acting like a slut. Those guys you see at gay clubs, they're gorgeous, wearing tight clothes or next-to-nothing, showing off their bodies. Those were the slutty guys who fucked everyone, and everyone knew it.

I came inside of him, and he continued to sit on my cock, slowly swiveling his ass around on it.

"Rick," I said simply.

He didn't say anything. He just ran his hands all over my upper body. I could feel his hole clenching tight around my cock.

"Dude. What is all this?" I asked, hoping to get some kind of response.

He looked confused. "Don't you like this?"

I laughed. "Hell, yeah, I like it."

"Good. I want you to like it," he said with genuine caring.

"Rick, you're my boss and I just came in your ass."

"I know. Isn't it great?" he said, elated as he kept clenching my cock.

"I don't know, is it?" I said back sarcastically.

He stopped. "Are you mad at me, Mason?"

The expression on my face must have been one of bewilderment. "God, no, Rick. Why the fuck would I be mad? You're fucking riding my cock like a bitch."

"And do you like that?"

"You riding my cock? Yeah, I do."

"No, I mean me being a bitch."

I was laying there looking up at a Greek god sitting on my dick and he was asking me if I liked him being a bitch. I mean, who wouldn't? I was realizing that he had some serious issues with sex. He was one way at work, in public but, apparently, in bed, he was a fucking cock whore. It was as if he had a Clark Kent / Superman thing going on, except Clark Kent was a whore.

"Yeah, Rick." His face lit up. Ok, I was really catching on. "Who wouldn't want a bitch like you riding their cock. Big fucking muscle stud like you going down on me. You like being a dude's bitch, Rick?"

I swear I saw him shiver. "God, yes. Fuck yes!"

I recoiled at his extreme response. "Damn, dude. Is that why you asked me here this weekend? You want to be my bitch?"

He nodded his head.

"Did you know I was into dudes all this time?"

He nodded his head again. "Uh huh. Takes one to know one," he said cryptically.

"Yeah, guess you're right."

"I knew the first minute I saw you in the gym, you were the one. Something about the way you moved, your body is gorgeous, they way you stalk your prey."

"I stalk my prey?" I asked confused.

"You may not know you do it, but you have this intense way about you. You become more focused, your eyes stare, your body flexes, you give off a predatory aura."

I was perplexed. I didn't now I did that. "Wow. I guess I need to pay attention more to my body when I'm cruising," I said with a chuckle.

"You were the one I've been looking for."

I felt like I hit the lottery. My muscle hunk boss was gay for me.

"I wish you would have told me earlier," I said. "I could have been fucking you for the past year."

"I had to make sure you were up for it."

"Up for what?" I asked.

"Me."

"You? What do you mean?"

He smiled. "I require a certain kind of man sexually. It's the only thing I ask when getting involved sexually with another man. So far, you fit the bill."

"And that is?" I asked.

"In time, Mason. I want to work into this slowly. I want to make sure you know what you're getting into with me. This is who I am and who I am is a totally bitch in the sack. Take that meaning how you want but taking it literally is a good direction."

"Ok, you are really serious about being another man's pussy, aren't you?"

"That's all I want," he whispered.

Who am I to question a Greek god sitting on my cock?

I fucked him in every position possible all day and into the next night. He could not get enough of my cock. I couldn't believe how submissive he was during sex. He just wanted to be treated like shit and fucked like a whore. I came so much inside his ass I'm surprised he didn't get pregnant. He was submissive and stayed that way all weekend. I just couldn't believe this was the same man I thought was straight, alpha and a total ladies man.

When we returned to work on Monday, there was a new energy in our office. He seemed almost giddy, and everyone noticed. Everyone thought he must have gotten laid, or something really good happened over the weekend. He was more open and loose. We gave each other little glances at the morning meeting. I chuckled to myself watching the hunk in his tailored suit, strut around the board room with swagger, knowing 24-hours ago, he was riding my cock and begging me to get him pregnant.

All that week we would meet up for lunch in his office and I would fuck the shit out of him in his private bathroom. He was always business and professional outside his office and no one knew he was getting railed every afternoon by me inside his office. He asked me again to come out to his beach house for the weekend.

"Hey, Mason. You want to come to the beach again this weekend?"

I grinned up at him. "Of course, I do. You kidding me?"

"Great. Listen," he said in a very low volume even though we were alone. "Are you open minded?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess. Why?"

"I uh, I kind of want to try some stuff with you," he said shyly.

All I could think was he was going to be into something fucking disgusting like scat or something.

He smiled, reading my face. "It's nothing like bad. I just want to try some stuff and if you don't like it, we won't do it."

"Like what, Rick? Give me a hint. Role play?"

"I guess you could call it that. You'll see. It's just a little fun."

I drove out Friday night after work. He left early and said he would be waiting. I racked my brain trying to think what it could be. Role play could be hot, I've done it before. Maybe he was into leather. Damn, I'd love to see him dressed head to toe in leather. Or rubber. Or latex. Rick dress head to toe in black latex would make me cum in my pants. I was hard just thinking about it.

I parked at his beach house and went inside.

"Rick? I'm here!" I called out.

"Upstairs in the master!"

Ok, he wanted to get straight to fucking. I'm game for that.

When I entered the bedroom, I was greeted with a site that was shocking beyond compare. Rick was standing next to the bed wearing an outfit I'd never seen a man wear before. His tall muscular body was sleek and sexy in a pair of thigh-high black fishnet stockings, black stiletto heels, black lace garter belt with lace straps attached to his stockings, a black lacy panty. On top he wore a black lace, sleeveless, skintight matching sports bra type top. He had some how transformed himself into a real-life stud bitch. He is the only man I know who can wear heels and stockings and still make it look masculine. To have this fucking amazing, muscular, masculine man totally submitting to me, showing me how much he was willing to be used and owned was beyond anything I could have imagined.

My eyes bulged. I was frozen to the spot. I just took in his beauty and energy.

"What... oh my... wow," I sputtered.

He had a sexy, sultry look on his chiseled face. "I couldn't wait until you got here, Mason."

I didn't know if I should be freaked out or turned off. I mean, he was a fucking alpha male, a definition of masculinity and he was standing here in front of me in lingerie and looking sexy as fucking fuck!

"Rick. Is this...," I nodded a gesture to his body. "...what you were talking about at the office? What you wanted to try with me?"

He ran his hand over his six-pack, his other hand tweaking his nipple through his lace top. "Uh huh. Do you like it?"

I swallowed hard. "Uh..."

He suddenly looked flustered. "If you don't like it, I'll change, and we can pretend this didn't happen."

"No, no, no! Rick, you're sexy as fuck." I stepped toward him. "Look at you. Fucking sexy stockings on those jacked quads." I felt up his legs.

"I was hoping you would be ok with this," he said quietly.

I knew now what he wanted from me. I got it. I liked it. "Oh, baby," I said, laying it on thick, running my fingers through the curls on his forehead. "I'm so ok with this. Is this what you want? You really do want to be my bitch, huh?"

"Yes, Mason. I want to know what it feels like for a woman to be with a man."

"But you don't want to be a woman, right?" I asked, my nose moving along his stubbled cheek,

"No. But I want to be treated like one. Is that ok?"

"Yes, baby. Daddy will treat you like a good girl."

I could tell he was elated, happier than he'd ever been. I had him on his back and those smooth fishnet covered legs up over my shoulders so fast he didn't know what hit him. I fucked him for hours, never getting enough. I had a real man under my control, a powerful man who bent to my every whim. I could emasculate him, and he wanted it. I hadn't been with a woman in years but now I remember what it was like except now I had the best of both worlds, the soft lacy femininity mixed with rock hard muscular masculinity.

We fucked our way though three outfits that weekend. We would go out for a beer, watching some football at the bar and he would lean over and tell me he was wearing pink lace panties under his form fitting jeans. Here he was, yelling obscenities at the refs on tv, chugging beers and talking smack, throwing his 210-pounds of muscle around the room, and then, three hours later he was dressed in stockings, heels and a corset, a little eye liner, on his back, legs spread getting his pussy filled with my cock. It couldn't get any better then that.

A few months after our first weekend at the beach house, thanks to Rick I got a promotion to partner. I got an office next to Ricks with adjoining doors. I can go into his office any time he wanted a good fuck in his luxurious executive bathroom, and no one ever knew. Well, until someone did find out.

I hired a new intern in the office. His name was Brody and I only hired him because the kid was rock solid and gorgeous. I liked this part of the job, getting to hire who I wanted. Since I had a thing for cocky straight boys, he seemed the best choice. Brody was on a football scholarship at college. I wasted no time and made him my assistant the first day I saw him. The boy was 19 and had one of the most beautiful bodies I have ever seen on a kid his age. He worked out with me and Rick, occasionally, at the gym. I couldn't get enough of his testosterone filled rampages that he took out on the weights during the work out. He was definitely a man's man. He was loud, cocky and didn't take shit from anyone. He exuded confidence and he reminded me so much of Rick. Well, when Rick wasn't bent over in front of the mirror in stockings and crotchless panties getting my dick stuffed inside his muscular little pussy that is. Brody knew I was into dudes, and he didn't have a problem with it at all. I wasn't closeted or anything. I just didn't give a shit who knew. In fact, it intrigued him because he said I didn't "look or act gay" whatever that means. He said he would have never known. He may not be the best assistant, but he gets to work on time, gets his shit done and does what I ask. He's a real go-getter, but a total opportunist and not qualified for this kind of company even if it was an internship. He was just too hot to turn down.

Everything changed one day a few months into his internship. Brody had become well known around the building and Rick seemed to like him even if the kid was kind of a dick. It was common for him to come into my office unannounced since he needed access to it to do his job. That day Brody came into my office to get a signature from me on some important documents. However, I was not in my office. It was noon and I was in Rick's office, or more specifically, I was in Rick's ass.

Brody saw that the adjoining door to Rick's office was open a few inches. Obviously, in my haste to get over to Rick's office for our afternoon fuck, I left the door ajar. Well, naturally Brody thought I was in Rick's office and thought nothing about entering unannounced. The problem was that with all the loud grunting and moaning Rick was doing while I was pounding his pussy in his office bathroom, we were too distracted to hear him enter the office. Brody heard the noise, slowly pushed the bathroom door all the way open and couldn't believe his eyes. There we were, pants down, Rick laying on his back on top of the vanity, legs over my shoulders and I was plowing that pussy into oblivion. The kicker was, and I can only imagine what Brody was thinking, was that Rick was wearing only a dress shirt and a pair of red fishnet stockings with red pumps.

Brody stopped dead in his tracks. "Whoa. Oh shit. So, sorry."

Rick and I stopped because he scared the shit out of us. I pulled out and shuffled around trying to find my pants. Rick was so shocked he got down off the counter and grabbed a towel, holding it in front of his rock-hard dick.

"Brody!" I said. "Fuck. I uh... don't know... fuck!" I was beside myself. I had no idea what to say. I mean, I was ok with being caught with a dude but not ok being caught with the boss, especially one who was married with kids, and certainly not a married boss wearing fishnet stockings and heels while getting nailed.

Brody turned around, scurried out and then back in to apologize. "I'm so sorry Mr. Mendiola." He spun around, his back to us not quite knowing what to do before he turned to leave again.

"Brody!" I called out. We couldn't let this situation end like this. I had to do some damage control. "Stop. Come back." He hesitantly turned around. "Hey, it's ok. It's cool." I reassured him nervously. "You just can't say anything Brody. Please, you can't tell any body."

Rick was still standing against the wall, taller in his bright red heels, breathing hard, staring up at the ceiling looking like he was about to be shot by a firing squad.

"No, Mr. Blake, I won't. I swear," Brody said to me.

"Good. Ok," I said, a sigh of relief. Maybe the kid wasn't so bad after all. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I know it must be quite a shock for you to see two guys fucking."

Rayner
Rayner
145 Followers