CEO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Proud?" Rick asked him with disgust on his face.

"Yeah, bro. You're the hottest dude I know, and you just got spit roasted by two guys half your age, and you loved it. You're tough bro. You took it hard."

Rick shook his head.

"Rick," I said. He looked at me. "You, ok?"

He thought for a second. "I just got cunted by two subordinates. How do you think I feel?"

"Does it make a difference? You were ok with me doing it. Brody is the only other one who knows," I said. "I thought you'd like it."

"You don't get it. You two will never look at me the same way again. I don't know if I like that."

"Look, Rick. It's all good. We won't say anything, I promise to act like nothing happened," Brody said with a fake smile.

Rick looked at him, deciding whether or not to believe the cocky opportunist. "On one condition," Brody added.

Rick rolled his eyes. "There it is." He shook his head. He's been in business long enough to know this shit could happen. Nothing is free. Everything has its price. "What do you want, shit head."

Brody smirked. "I'm not going to tell anyone or use your secret pussy against you. But I would like some concessions to make it worth my while."

I looked at Rich who looked at me with anger on his face. I was actually shocked Brody was this much of a cock bite.

"After my internship is over, I want a permanent position, full bennies right away, stock options, my own office and access to you anytime I want."

Rick looked at him with a crazed look. "You what? I can get you a job but I'm NOT giving you anything else."

Brody shrugged his big shoulders and then he pulled on his briefs and then his pants. "All or nothing, cum breath. Don't test me. I would hate for your wife to find out about your little faggot fetish."

Rick looked at me again. I shrugged and looked unsure. "I think he'll do it, Rick." I looked at Brody and said, "He seems like a total fucking asshole."

"Thanks, boss," he said to me with a cocky smile.

"Fuck you, Brody," I said giving him the finger. "I only hired you because you're hot. You're not qualified for this job."

Brody looked at me with anger. "Fuck you, Mason. You dick."

Rick chuckled.

"What are you laughing at, grown man, dressed in bitch stockings and heels getting fucked like a whore?" Brody spat out.

Rick observed the cocky frat boy. He thought the kid was beyond sexy and hot. He enjoyed the way he fucked, and he liked the verbal fuck talk. He thought about it and said to himself having two hot boys who didn't mind he likes to wear sexy lingerie while getting fucked wouldn't be too bad. In fact, if he could handle the duality of the whole situation, this may be a good thing.

Rick crossed his arms over his massive chest and looked down on Brody. "Fine. It's a deal."

I looked at him shocked. "What?"

Rick stared down the hot intern. "I said, fine. In public, you show me respect, don't abuse my authority and in private you can do whatever you want to me."

Brody stuck his hand out to shake. "It's a deal, princess."

Rick smiled and shook the kid's hand. "You know, I'd really like to smack that cocky shit grin of you face."

I laughed. "Me too."

"But your pretty face is the only thing you have going for you. I wouldn't want to mar up your best attribute," Rick said with a sneer. "I like a guy with a hot face fucking me."

Brody primped in the mirror before heading to the door. "Laugh it up, cunt. I mean, Mr. Mendiola, Sir." Then as if a light switch was flipped, Brody's demeanor changed. "Mr. Mendiola, I have those stats you wanted, and I bound them like you asked. I'll leave them on your desk. Is they anything else you need, Sir?"

I looked at Rick while Rick stood silently, studying the boy. "No, Brody. That will be all. Thank you."

Brody gave us a charming smile and left the room.

Rick grabbed his pants that were hanging on the wall. He kicked off his heels and stepped into the pants and slid them up.

"Are you really going to give him what he wants?" I asked with genuine concern.

He zipped up and buckled his belt. "Yes. If that's what he wants."

"Why? He's such a dick."

"Mason, I have a specific need that needs to be filled. You've been filling that need very nicely."

"But?"

"But having two of you... one of you being "straight"...willing to allow me to dress up and get fucked like a bitch, that outweighs any chance of not having that need filled and possibly being exposed and not being able to do what we just did again. I can't afford a divorce, and I have my kids to think about."

"Ok. I'm good with it if you are." I said, patting him on the shoulder.

"I thought you would be. You and Brody, not matter how much you hate him, you two have a connection. I felt it during that fuck. He got off on watching you and vice versa."

"He's hot as fuck but he's not the kind of guy I want as a friend. Fuckbuddy is fine."

Rick smiled showing his dazzling white teeth. "Are we still on for this weekend?"

"Hell, yeah. I'd never pass up a weekend screwing your tight ass," I laughed.

"Good," he said. "I did a little online shopping. I bought some great pieces I think you'll like."

"Yeah?"

"Shiny white satin stockings, white heels and a shiny white satin corset."

My dick tingled. "You had me at shiny white satin stockings."

"Thought so."