CEO Slut: A Day of Good Vibrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" Kim asked impatiently.

"Lift up your skirt. I want proof you're wearing the vibrator," Nick demanded.

Kim could've kicked herself. Why didn't she think to remove it? Why had she just blindly followed his orders? Then again, she was thankful she hadn't removed it now that Nick was testing her. The last thing she needed was to give him a reason to release her nude pictures.

Her body shaking, she placed the phone on a nearby small file cabinet, leaning it against a binder resting on top. Then she raised her skirt to her waist and sat back down on her office chair and spread her legs. She heard him chuckle, presumably at the sight of the wet spot on her panties as she pulled them down. Her pussy was still moist, and she cursed her body's betrayal as her fingers reached into her slit and pulled the vibrator out just far enough so it became plainly visible.

"Nick, is that you?" she heard another man's voice call out as Nick looked away in surprise.

"George? I didn't know you worked here," Nick's voice responded. "I haven't seen you since you graduated a year ago."

Kim froze. George? She didn't know who George was offhand, but he must work at Geneco. Her phone camera was only pointed at her pussy, not showing much beyond her crotch area. She briefly considered reaching to turn her camera off, but it was out of reach, so she remained still, not wanting to take any chance of accidentally exposing her face or any identifiable parts of her office.

"Yeah, I picked up a job in the chemistry lab after graduation, and - Hey, are you watching porn at work?" George's voice asked in shock.

"Shh. Not so loud." Nick spoke in a hushed tone. "I know I probably shouldn't do this during work hours, so don't tell anyone. I hooked up with this slut recently, and now she does all this wild stuff at her work. She's the biggest fucking slut. Check her out."

Kim felt like she could die. George must've caught a glance at Nick's phone screen. She desperately wanted to turn her camera off, but she couldn't risk getting up to go to her phone. She saw George's face appear next to Nick's on her own screen, and he gawked at the sight of her exposed pussy. She panicked and had to remind herself that he could only see her pussy and not her face. It wasn't lost on Kim how fucked up it was to find herself thankful to have her pussy instead of her face exposed to a co-worker. She recognized George's face, although she had never really interacted with him.

"Crap, you're on a video call with her," George exclaimed in realization.

"Yeah, it's pretty hot, right? Hey slut, why don't you show my friend your little toy?"

Kim felt humiliated, but her hand obediently drifted down, and then her fingers briefly slipped inside her slit to retrieve the dildo. She pulled it out almost the entire length. Her pussy felt empty without the toy to fill her slot, and she slid it back in until it disappeared clean out of sight.

"She lets you talk to her like that?" George said in amazement. "Jesus, that pussy is wet. And those sexy stockings. Who is she? Where is she?"

"She's just a cougar who's a secret slut," Nick told him. "She gets off on this kind of stuff. Look at the wet spot on her chair."

"You lucky fucker," George commented.

If only George knew her real identity, Kim thought. She didn't dare move lest any identifiable features on her clothing or office be revealed.

"You're doing good, slut," Nick whispered into the phone. "My friend George is impressed. You can pull your panties back up to hold your toy in place and then go back to work. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

Kim saw her phone screen go blank as Nick ended the video call, and she slumped in her seat, breathing a huge sigh of relief, even though she knew the day was far from over. She didn't know how much more she could take, having already dodged so many bullets.

*****

Kim remained in her office through lunch. Luckily, the rest of her morning meetings were all scheduled on Zoom, so she was better able to manage the vibrator distractions. She stayed on mute most of the time and didn't have to do much speaking. She kept her camera turned on out of common remote meeting etiquette, but she briefly turned it off when the sensations became too much to ignore. With her computer's camera framed on her face, she could even easily enhance her sexual pleasure, hiking up her skirt, and letting her fingers add to her pleasure. Her panties were pulled down to her ankles.

She shook her head at how easily she allowed herself to become aroused and cum at work. By lunch time, she had already climaxed 5 times. Kim wasn't even sure she could leave her office the rest of the day. Her panties were soaked through, and she could only imagine how badly she reeked of sex. Anyone who came near her couldn't possibly miss the unmistakable scent of female arousal, and she still had half a workday to go. How many more times would she cum this afternoon? How could she let it all get so out of hand?

All the while, the vibrator's settings were routinely adjusted. Nick seemed to settle into half hour patterns, starting at the lowest setting and then raising it up every few minutes and increasing the stimulation until it was maxed out, and then he turned it off before starting the process over again. To her dismay, she found herself disappointed when Nick briefly turned off the vibrator. Part of her was thankful to have some time to recover when it was turned off, but her pussy still longed for the stimulation.

She wanted to think that she was a victim, that this was all a form of torture. Though she would never have chosen to go through this ordeal by her own free will, she knew she was secretly thrilled by much of it. She had taken regular out of town weekend trips for years to satisfy her sexual urges, but her trials today fed into a sexual appetite and desires she didn't even know existed before. It scared her to think she may no longer be able to control this new ravenous sexual appetite and how easily it could lead to her downfall.

*****

Kim emerged from her office 5 minutes before her 1 PM meeting. She hustled down the long hallway until she arrived at the Orion Conference room. She held special check-in/ update meetings with each department at least a few times a year, and this was one of those times. It was one of her ways to stay in touch with every employee in the company. She always resolved to never become one of those leaders who was completely cut-off from the views, challenges, and opinions of those doing the actual work in the trenches.

As Kim opened the conference room door, she tried to remember which department she was meeting with when she heard Marcia call out, "Kim, how are you doing?"

As Kim made her way to the front of the room and exchanged pleasantries with Marcia and other long-time employees, she spotted a new but familiar face seated in the back. Her heart jumped as she recognized Nick, and he gave a subtle but unmistakable nod of acknowledgement. Kim took a deep breath as she remembered that he worked in Procurement, and that group reported to Marcia, so it made perfect sense for him to be there.

She collected herself and stood up straight, although she secretly feared what Nick might try to pull while they were in the same meeting. She eyed him warily and took notice of the cell phone in his hand. Wait, she thought, I haven't used my lifelines yet. I can just text him and tell him to hold off for this meeting, she remembered. She reached for her phone and immediately realized she left it on the charger in her office in her rush to get to the meeting on time. Kim was crestfallen, but she'd just have to tough it out.

After her morning adventures, Kim felt like she had a handle on how to control her orgasms, or at least conceal them, even in a public setting. Ever the consummate professional, this was just another form of multi-tasking. Why not do her job and feel good while doing it, she reasoned.

Nick gave her a mischievous smile as she felt the vibrator start buzzing again. Taking a deep breath, she stood in front of the whole department and gave an overview of company performance and the changes going on. Ever the effective public speaker, she slowly paced around the front of the room and engaged the audience.

All eyes were on her, and between her natural presentation skills and her sexual arousal, Kim gave the most enthusiastic company update of her life. She pounded her fist talking about how dedicated the company was to taking care of its employees. Maybe it was just a coincidence that the vibrator setting increased right at the same moment. At times, her presentation almost came off like a preacher's sermon. Her passion for the company and its mission was contagious, and the audience was swept up by her enthusiasm as they responded with fist pumps and shouted their support.

The vibrator's stimulation had her feeling good, and it gave her an energy boost as she worked the room. She soon found that pacing around the room only stimulated her more, though, as every step compressed her pussy harder against the vibrator. Kim took a deep breath to steady herself, then she moved to the lectern as her arousal overcame her willpower to effectively work the room.

She desperately wished she had her phone and could text Nick for relief. She tried to sneak glances at him, first with a dagger stare and then with pleading eyes, but all he delivered in response was a cold dispassionate stare and an amused smile. At one point, he gave an ever so slight shake of his head, and she was resigned to just endure it all after that.

Kim considered leaving the room, but her legs were becoming so weak, even if she excused herself, she wasn't even sure if she could make it the few steps to the door. As she stood behind the lectern, she spread her legs wider, hoping she didn't appear too awkward. The intensity on the vibrator was steadily increasing, and her resistance to its effect was crumbling. All the while, Nick sat with a grin on his face, clearly aware her odd mannerisms and voice inflections had nothing to do with corporate pride and everything to do with his control over the vibrator in her pussy.

Someone asked her a question about a somewhat controversial HR topic. "Oh, my," she replied a little too enthusiastically.

As she felt the climax near, she leaned forward on the lectern, her hands gripping the reading top. Luckily it had a solid base, and, as her legs turned to jelly, her arms supported her weight. She subtly bent over even farther, and her nipples instantly hardened as they brushed against the bottom of the reading top.

Kim felt her pussy's muscles spasming. Sweat formed on her face, but still she pressed forward. Folks in the room were having a spirited back and forth discussion on the merits of a current company policy on LGBTQ workplace right and protections, so Kim was able to silently observe. She drew long, slow, deep breaths to hide her own excitement. As Kim climaxed, she scanned all the faces seated before her. Many of them stared right back at her in seeming curiosity. She knew her mannerisms were odd, although she told herself they had no reason to suspect anything more than social awkwardness.

All the while, Nick's gaze was focused on Kim, his face indicating he took pleasure in her dilemma. Nick must've recognized her climax had passed because she soon felt the vibrator turn off. Evidently, he'd had his fun.

As the meeting wound down, Marcia stepped in to publicly thank her, saying "Kim, we're so glad you could come for us today. You're always welcome to come anytime you like."

The unintended double entendre wasn't lost on Kim, although she was left to wonder if Marcia didn't somehow suspect if Kim had put more than corporate enthusiasm on display.

"Thank you, the pleasure was all mine," Kim replied, barely able to suppress a nervous laugh as her legs recovered, and she was finally able to stand on them again.

In the back of the room, Nick sat still, his eyes focused on Kim and a smug grin of self-satisfaction plastered on his face as the meeting ended and people started filing out of the Orion conference room.

*****

After Kim got back to her office, she sat down, threw her elbows on her desk and her head in her hands. She couldn't risk anymore. Her hands were shaking, and her body was a nervous ball of energy. Her heart was still racing, but the day's events proved exhausting.

After the meeting with Marcia's team, Kim no longer trusted she could control herself when the vibrator was activated. Her own body had repeatedly betrayed her, and she had dangerously flirted with disaster too many times to count. And yet, she had gotten away with it all, and she knew the danger factor only fueled her arousal. She loved the nervous excitement that had filled her for much of the day; the fear that others might realize she was having orgasms right in front of them; the fear that she might be exposed for the sex-loving slut she really was. She remembered the look of amusement on Nick's face as she desperately tried to conceal her arousal. For just a moment, they had shared a glance. It excited her to know that he knew exactly what she was going through. He knew she was climaxing. He controlled the vibrator in her pussy, and she was at his mercy. She, Kim Barnes, company CEO, was at the mercy of a lowly Procurement Associate. As much as she wanted to hate him for blackmailing her, there was something incredibly erotic about the whole situation. But it still wasn't worth risking her career for that thrill, was it? It worried her that her answer to that question did not come automatically.

She had two more meetings scheduled for that afternoon, but she called the administrative assistant and asked her to reschedule them to next week. Then she sat in her office with the door locked, her chair pulled back, and her feet propped up on the desk. There in the safety and privacy of her office, she spread her legs and let her skirt raise up to her waist as she enjoyed the effects of the vibrator. As Nick remotely activated it again, she slipped her panties down to give her hands full access, and then Kim used her fingers to enhance her pleasure. One hand teased her clit, and the other took the vibrator and pulled it out. Then she worked it on her labia as she leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. As she felt the familiar wetness quickly returning, she slipped the vibrator through her slit, moving it in and out of her pussy.

She climaxed several more times that afternoon, deciding to forego her job duties and just give in to her sexual desires. Even though she was in a locked office, it turned her on to know she was surrounded by dozens of her co-workers, all hard at work just outside her office walls while she was laid out with her panties on the floor, her stockinged legs raise and spread, her titties exposed, and a vibrator relentlessly teasing her pussy.

She thought back to everything that had transpired that day. The site leadership meeting that ended early out of concern for her well-being. The mentorship meeting where she fingered herself under her desk to orgasm while holding a conversation with Lilly. The humiliation of exposing her private parts to another of her employees on video, even if that person had no idea it was her. And then the disaster that was her meeting with Nick's department.

With one last thrust, the vibrator disappeared inside her pussy again as her fingers pinched her clit, and she climaxed. By the end, she had masturbated off and on for nearly two hours in the seclusion of her office. Her high heels and panties were kicked to the floor, and her blouse was undone, her tits out in the open.

Just then a knock on her office door jolted her, sobering her back to reality.

"Kim, can I have a minute with you?" a female voice called out. That sounded like Marcia, she thought.

Kim jumped to her feet, desperately seeking to make herself presentable.

"Just a minute please. I'm wrapping up a call," she shouted back, desperate to buy herself some time.

She hurriedly buttoned her blouse and tucked it back in her skirt before fumbling to slip back into her high heels. She caught a quick glance at her reflection in her monitor and decided she looked good enough. She made her way to the door and unlocked it. Marcia was waiting outside.

"Come in. What can I do for you?" Kim asked, still breathless from the rush to get dressed. "I'm sorry, I was on a call with a board member that couldn't be interrupted," she lied. "Please take a seat."

"I'm sorry to bother you," Marcia started, "but you didn't seem quite like yourself during our meting earlier. You were almost doubled over; I was worried if maybe you had appendicitis or food poisoning. You hid it well, but it looked like something was going on. I just wanted to check back with you and make sure you're ok."

As Kim walked back to her desk, she saw her panties still lying on the floor. She casually kicked them behind her desk as she stepped around, hoping that Marcia hadn't noticed.

"Oh, you're such a sweetie," Kim replied. "I promise, though. I just stood in one place too long and then I guess the blood stopped flowing, and my legs went dead, and I just needed some time to get my circulation flowing again." Kim couldn't help but observe how her real issue was an overabundance of blood flow and arousal that was the exact opposite of the excuse she was offering Marcia. "It was so embarrassing," she continued. "I was hoping no one noticed, but I'm sorry you had to see that. Really, I'm fine now, though. There's no need to be worried."

"I'm glad to hear that. I'm sorry to bother you, but I really do appreciate you taking the time to meet with my team today, and I hope you're feeling better now," Marcia said as she got up and exited the office.

After Marcia left, Kim breathed a huge sigh of relief and decided she'd had enough for the day. Grabbing her things, she picked her panties off the ground and stuffed them in her bag and walked out to her car for the drive home to Chagrin Falls.

*****

Kim was sitting at home and nursing the day's events with a glass of wine when the texts from Nick started coming in.

Nick: How many orgasms did you have today?

Kim: Fuck you.

Nick: Is that any way to talk to the man who gave you so much pleasure. It looked to me like you enjoyed it. Now how many orgasms did you have today?

Kim: At least 8 times. I think I lost count after a certain point.

Nick: Tell the truth. You enjoyed today, didn't you?

A long pause ensued before Kim responded.

Kim: Yes, more than I care to admit, but we can't do that again. It's over for both of us if I'm exposed, and I can't control myself with that damn vibrator buzzing inside me.

Nick: I noticed your lack of self-control.

Kim: You took it too far today.

Nick: You had lifelines. All you had to do was ask me to turn it off, but you never did.

Kim's shoulders slumped. She didn't have a good answer why she didn't use her lifelines at any point. Still feeling combative, though, she continued texting.

Kim: You're having fun, aren't you? What are you risking? It's my ass constantly on the line with your games.

Nick: We can fix that tomorrow, but you have a lot of attitude. You know the situation. I still don't have much to lose. You don't need to wear the vibrator tomorrow. But lose the attitude. As long as you listen, I can make it mutually fun.

Kim: What do you mean?

Nick: Same dress code like Wednesday. Just keep your phone close by and follow my text instructions tomorrow. You'll see.