CEO Slut: A Day of Good Vibrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Nick laid down on his bed after sending the last text of the night to Kim. He was the newest person in the department where everyone else had been there for at least a few years, so he was still feeling out how he fit into the team dynamics. So, it didn't raise any eyebrows when he purposefully sat by himself in the back of the meeting with Kim that afternoon. He left his phone to the side on the table and propped it upright against his coffee mug. It rested there innocently, and he barely touched it for the duration of the meeting. All the while, he ran the video recorder, collecting a video record of the entire meeting and all of Kim's struggles, and now he played it back to relive the moment.

He relished watching Kim awkwardly squirm as her body surrendered to her arousal. He noticed the ever so slight facial reaction she gave every time he increased the vibrator's setting. The way she awkwardly spread her legs. Perhaps she did it to gain better balance when her body grew weaker, or maybe spreading her legs wider is just a natural reaction to a sexually aroused pussy. The odd inflections in her voice and pauses in her speech. The way she breathed slowly and deeply while the room debated benefits and workplace protections for LGBTQ people. Best of all, he recognized the exact moment she climaxed. Her eyes went glassy, and she spaced out for a few seconds before pulling herself back into the moment.

Nick thought back to the first day when he saw Kim enter the New Hire Orientation conference room, and the shock he initially felt. In that moment, he was frustrated that she had seemingly ghosted him, so he lashed out, leveraging her nude photos and videos to force her to follow his dress code. Initially he didn't have any plan beyond some measure of comeuppance to her; it was all just fun and games. But now, while watching the video, he saw how much Kim struggled to not openly humiliate herself. While that would've been a fun sight, he also knew that would've ended everything, and he decided to play the long game. He didn't want her ruined, at least not yet, but he did want to push her limits. After all, once the gig was up, both she and he were likely out of work. No, he wanted to see how much fun he could extract from his leverage.

He found it hard to believe he had first met up with Kim back at Pittsburgh only last weekend. He was amazed how much his life had changed in only a few days' time. Last Saturday, he was a broke recent college graduate, just excited over a hook-up with a hot, older woman. Fast forward 5 days later, and he'd fucked that cougar ragged, had a job, steady income, and now that cougar had fallen under his command.

Nick remembered back to his first encounter with Kim, when she was a horny cougar on a weekend fling. She was insatiable in bed, letting Nick have his way with her. He knew that women sometimes faked orgasms, but there was no faking her performance. He now knew she'd travelled hours just to get fucked, so he could only imagine how desperately horny she must've been.

Kim admitted she enjoyed the thrill today, dangerous as it was. He was irritated at how much she complained about his commands, and he resolved not to put up with her complaints anymore. The pictures, vibrator, and dress codes were fun, but now he wanted control over her, to make her willingly and unquestioningly bend to his will. Tomorrow was Friday, and he grinned as he settled on his plans. Nick felt himself already hard in anticipation, knowing that tomorrow he'd fuck her at work.

*****

To be continued....