CEO Slut: A Good Start to the Week

Story Info
Office hijinks continue.
6.6k words
4.57
21.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story is set in a fantasy world devoid of STD's. Promiscuity and questionable morals are rampant. There are elements of Mature sex, exhibitionism, humiliation, cheating, and mind-control all jumbled together. If you are easily offended by any of these factors, then just move on. Life is too short for trolling. All others, I hope you enjoy.

*****

Recap

Part 1 - A Cougar and a Panther

Kim Barnes is a 42-year-old CEO of a medical device company near Cleveland who had a weekend fling with Nick, a young 22-year-old near Pittsburgh. Unbeknownst to her, Nick shows up to her work place the following week as the newest company hire. Soon, he holds nude pictures and videos over her as blackmail, forcing her to perform a series of sexually daring acts in the workplace.

Part 2 - A Day of Good Vibrations

Kim wears a remote vibrator to work, and Nick makes her orgasm innumerable times during the day, embarrassing her in front of various cohorts.

Part 3 - A Friday Submission

Kim has sex with Nick at work. That evening, Nick comes to her house and establishes a Master/ slave relationship with her.

Part 4 - A Fun Filled Weekend

Nick takes Kim shopping at an adult store for new clothing. Then they pay a visit to some of Nick's old college friends, who, as it turns out, all happen to have been previous conquests for Kim.

******

Part 5 - A Good Start to the Week

Kim Barnes, the 42-year-old CEO of Geneco sat back in her chair. It was still early on Monday morning, but she was having a hard time concentrating on her task at hand. The computer screen stared into her blank face, the events of the last week still running through her head.

Her tormentor.... her Master... she was still getting used to referring to him by that title, was Nick, a 22-year-old associate who started working at Geneco just last week. She had initially been resistant; it was almost absurd on the surface. She was the accomplished beautiful corporate executive most thought could have her pick of any eligible bachelor in the city. Truth be told, however, most men were intimidated by her. They couldn't stand to be in a relationship where the woman was the breadwinner.

And then Nick entered into the story, the fresh-faced college graduate starting his first job in the corporate world. It had started off as blackmail to perform sexual dares. At first the dares were more private affairs, but then they quickly escalated to challenges that threatened her with public exposure. Somewhere along the way, however, she came to grips with the fact that she secretly relished the thrills the sexual challenges gave her. Her conditioned reaction of horror and indignation was rapidly replaced by a nervous excitement that made her heart race.

On Saturday, Nick brought her to an apartment filled with her former conquests, former university of Pittsburgh students with whom she had anonymous affairs over the past few years. Her ravaged pussy still felt sore and stretched out, and she couldn't seem to completely get rid of the taste of cum from her tongue after they all took turns on her over the weekend.

Kim was still lost in her thoughts when a beep from her phone startled her, and she picked it up and saw a message from Nick.

Nick: Set up a private hour-long meeting in your office this morning for the two of us.

Kim put the phone down in a panic. She couldn't risk starting any rumors among her colleagues. Everyone assumed that the top brass at a company were more professional and less prone to the politics and gossiping of the rest of the ranks, yet, she knew that assumption was patently false. If anything, the gossiping and snide behind the back comments was even worse at the highest levels. She was already worried that her strange behavior last week might have raised some questions, although she was hopeful that no one really took notice. She knew her luck was bound to run out at some point, however.

Kim: I can't. What reason would I possibly have to meet with you privately?

Kim nervously waited as her cell indicated that Nick was typing a response.

Nick: Make something up. Maybe you're greeting new hires. Maybe you're just soliciting feedback from employees on the company. Maybe you have a special purchase order you need me to place. I don't care. Just do it.

Against her better judgement, Kim pulled up her calendar and sent an invite for a meeting to Nick in her office from 9:30-10:30 AM. Seconds later, she got a reply confirming that Nick had accepted her meeting invitation. She sighed. It was 9:15 AM. Nick would be in her office in 15 minutes. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as she feared. After all, no one knew of her secret relationship with him. Still, she knew how quickly rumors started, and if she was regularly seen with Nick, it would surely start the rumor mill. That said, one meeting would be harmless, she reasoned, and Nick knew he had as much at stake in their relationship as she did. He didn't want to lose her as his little plaything, so, surely he'd do the sensible thing, she hoped. As much as he had pushed her boundaries, he had not actually revealed their relationship to anyone else. So, even though he had repeatedly pushed her far past her comfort zone, she had grown to trust that he would protect her and not do anything malicious.

Kim heard a familiar voice in the hallway outside her office. "Excuse me, is Ms. Barnes in her office?"

Kim cursed under her breath. Nick was outside, announcing his presence to the administrative assistant. Why couldn't he just quietly sneak in, she wondered? Suddenly, she wasn't so sure he'd do the sensible thing as she had assumed.

"Kim is right there in her office. I see she has a meeting with you on her calendar. Go right on in," Allison answered in her pleasant tone.

"Thank you, ma'am. I'm much obliged," Nick answered.

A second later, Nick popped his head into her door with a wide, silly grin.

"Go ahead and close the door so no one bothers us," Kim said dryly.

Nick closed the door, and then she heard a soft click as he locked it. As soon as the door was closed, Kim started laying into Nick.

"What the hell are you doing?" she complained. "Announcing your presence. And this. Meeting in my office. This cannot be a regular thing. People will talk and ask questions."

Nick just looked at her with an amused smirk and calmly replied, "Are you done throwing your little fit now? You should be careful raising your voice. Someone may hear you. Anyway, with your secretary, I'm just being polite. Sneaking around is far more likely to arouse suspicion. If she had seen me trying to sneak into your office, THAT would have raised more questions. This way, everything appears above board, even, if there are nefarious motives," Nick said with a smile as he leaned forward over Kim's desk.

"So, what are we doing here?" Kim asked impatiently, although she knew he wasn't there to chit chat.

"Relax, I realize I can't come here daily without causing others to ask questions. But one time won't hurt anything. Now we've wasted enough time. Why don't you stand up?"

Kim looked dismayed, but she drew a deep breath and meekly replied, "Yes, Master," as she stood up from behind her desk.

Nick looked over the pinstripe dress suit she was wearing.

"Unbutton the jacket and take it off," he ordered her.

She did as instructed, her nipples plainly visible under her thin white blouse as she placed her jacket on the back of her chair.

"Good. Now lift your skirt," Nick commanded.

Kim was tense but seething. She was the CEO of the company, but here was Nick, calmly exerting his control over her and humiliating her in her own office. She knew she had willingly submitted to Nick, hoping he would push her sexual boundaries. She knew she should be livid at that moment, but she felt her arousal taking over her body, the wetness dampening her down below as her fingers slowly lifted the hem of her skirt past the top of her black stockings until her dress was raised to her waist, revealing that she was sans panties.

Nick smiled as he took in the sight of her naked body. Kim caught herself feeling both a sense of relief and pleasure knowing that she had pleased her Master by clearly following his dress code. Then, Nick slowly walked around the desk to the backside and stood next to Kim as she nervously stood at attention, her hands still holding her skirt up at her waist.

His hands unzipped the back of her skirt as he whispered in her ear, "Let it drop to the floor."

Again, she did as instructed, letting her skirt fall to her feet before stepping out of it, leaving her completely bottomless. Then Nick's fingers undid the buttons on her blouse halfway down, and he reached a hand in to feel up her tits.

"What do you think comes next?" he asked as he lewdly mauled her mounds.

By this point, Kim was shaking in anticipation. Moments earlier, she was in CEO mode, outraged that Nick had invited himself into her office, but now she had mentally transformed into his submissive. She looked at the clock on the wall and saw they still had 50 minutes before her next meeting.

Nick saw her eyes wander to the clock. "You don't need to worry about that," he said menacingly. "I'll keep track of your precious time for you," he said as he sat down in her desk chair.

She stood before him as he turned her body until she faced him directly as he sat in her office chair, his face nearly level with her crotch.

"It seems you're quite enjoying this," he said as he ogled her glistening pussy.

"Yes, Master," she replied meekly, slightly embarrassed at the wetness dripping off her aroused sex organ.

Nick leaned forward and inhaled the aroma of her arousal. Then he lifted his fingers and stroked along her labia, causing her to sigh. He slipped a finger inside, and she lightly gasped.

"Is this what you want? To be fingered in your own office?" Nick inquired.

Kim closed her eyes and leaned her head back as his fingers probed inside her pussy. She widened her knees to give Nick easier access and then started to slowly move up and down on his fingers to increase her pleasure.

"Look at that. I'm not even moving my hand anymore. You're so horny, you're just fucking my fingers while I hold them stationary," Nick marveled.

Kim opened her eyes to sight of her hips gyrating on Nick's hands, his fingers disappearing into her slit. She was so turned on, her own hands raised up to pinch her nipples, and she felt the first inklings of an orgasms starting to form.

And then Nick abruptly pulled his hand back.

Kim's body caved, as if she had been wounded.

"Please, what are you doing?" she pleaded.

Nick just smiled. "The rewards in life are so much more meaningful when they are earned. I think you'll enjoy it much more after you've earned the right to orgasm."

Kim looked crestfallen, but she asked, "How do I earn that right?"

"I'll make sure you're taken care of. But you should make sure your Master is taken care of first."

Kim swallowed hard and then dropped to her knees as Nick sat on her office chair in her CEO office. She undid Nick's pants and pulled them down, revealing his cock. Even flaccid, it was still substantial, and its girth never failed to amaze her.

Kim opened her lips and leaned forward to take him into her mouth. His cock instantly hardened and filled her mouth as her warm breath enveloped his cock.

"That's much better, my pet," Nick said approvingly as he stroked Kim's should length dirty blonde hair.

Kim felt a strange sense of joy to receive Nick's approval. As much as she enjoyed their sexcapades, she was often left feeling ashamed and guilty on some level, even though she craved the feeling of humiliation. Nevertheless, it was strange how even small words of encouragement from Nick lifted her spirits.

"Keep that up just a little bit more, and then you'll be ready for your reward," Nick encouraged her.

Kim smiled with her mouth still stuffed full of his fat cock as she looked up at him. She assumed her reward was going to be his cum, although he didn't seem especially close to an orgasm just yet.

A minute later, Nick lifted her head off his cock. His cock stood hard and stiff and coated in her slobber.

"Stand up," he commanded her.

She obediently rose up, still bottomless and her blouse still unbuttoned halfway down, her tits practically hanging out. Nick stood up next to her, and then his hands guided her to face toward the door. She thought of her administrative assistant, Allison, diligently working just a few feet on the other side of that door. She thought of all the people routinely passing by her office while she stood there nearly naked, the taste of Nick's cock still on her lips.

Nick's hands drove her torso down, bending her at the waist and over her desk. After she was positioned, his fingers slid across her still sopping wet slit, and she closed her eyes in anticipation, longing to feel his thick cock penetrate her again.

"Do you remember on Saturday, I told the guys, they could fuck you any way they wanted, but they couldn't have your ass because your ass belonged to me?" he languidly asked her. He was clearly teasing her, deliberately playing on her horny desperation and making her wait for his cock.

Kim's face was filled with shock as she realized that Nick was going to fuck her in the ass in the middle of the workday in her very own office. It was one thing for them to sneak away and have sex in a dirty storeroom in some far-off corner of the facility, but it felt like another thing to have sex in her office. She realized her submission was all but complete to Nick. Still, one concern entered her mind.

"I - Master - please, it might hurt," she stuttered, concerned that his massive cock might literally be too large for her ass.

"Aren't you lucky. I stopped by the cafeteria and picked up a pat of butter on my way to your office," Nick said as he pulled out a small packet from his pocket. He pulled off the cover and then put a dollop on his finger before proceeding to finger her asshole and spread it around.

Kim sighed in relief and relaxed. She didn't usually enjoy anal that much, but she hoped it wouldn't be painful as long as she was lubed up, she reasoned.

Nick's fingers ran down the length of her back and then he tapped the head of his cock against her anal opening. She felt her butthole flexing in anticipation and closed her eyes. And then the head of his cock pushed in, penetrating past her opening. Kim's breath was slow and measured as Nick slowly snaked his cock into her ass. Her ass felt like it was getting stretched wide, but the butter seemed to be doing the trick as far as providing lubrication and avoiding any pain. As his cock filled her ass, she felt her ass tightly clenched around his rod.

"Oh God," she moaned.

And then she felt his balls press against her, his shaft's length fully inserted. Nick grabbed her hair and pulled her head back slightly as he slowly started fucking her from behind.

"Your ass feels amazing," he smugly said.

Kim didn't usually enjoy anal, but she felt so many sensations, the nerves in her ass felt electrified. The sensation was different from vaginal sex, but she relaxed her body and enjoyed it as Nick rammed his cock into her ass. He was picking up speed, slamming his crotch into her ass, his body loudly slapping against hers as they collided.

"Oh God," she moaned again, this time a little louder and her voice a pitch higher.

"Careful now," Nick taunted her. "You don't want anyone out there to overhear you and start wondering what our perfect little Miss CEO is up to in her private office, do you?"

Kim knew that Nick was right, but she struggled to contain herself. His teasing just further fueled her arousal. She muffled the grunts and moans that she wanted to scream. Her hands gripped tight to the edge of her desk as she desperately tried to release the energy through her fingers that she couldn't scream out. She felt the beads of sweat forming on her forehead as Nick continued to pound his cock into her ass.

Maybe it was the thrill of having sex in her office with so many people oblivious right outside her door. Maybe it was the symbolism of this final submission to Nick in her own office in the middle of the workday. Maybe it was Nick's thick cock stuffed in her ass. Whatever it was, she was closing in on an orgasm.

On her desk, the phone rang. Whoever it was could wait, Kim thought.

"Answer it. Put it on speakerphone," Nick barked at her from behind.

She looked back at him, her eyes pleading, but Nick just glared back with impatience.

She reluctantly pressed the answer button on her desk phone to pick up the call on speakerphone.

"Hello," Kim answered, desperately trying to conceal her shortened breath, but feeling as if she was failing.

"Hi Kim, this is Allison," her administrative assistant brightly announced.

Crap, thought Kim. She wanted to hang up on her, but she didn't want to give off the impression that something was amiss.

"I'm in the middle of something," Kim stammered. "Can it wait?"

"It's Ted," Allison continued obliviously. "He said he needs to schedule some time to talk with you about something. You had a 10:30 with Business Development, but it looks like that just got cancelled, so I was going to - "

"Yeah, yeah, that's fine, whatever." Kim was panting uncontrollably, barely able to conceal herself on the speakerphone as Nick continued to pound his cock into her ass.

"Are you sure? You sound like maybe you're busy at the moment. I can schedule Ted for another day -"

"Oh God no. Please - " Kim interrupted, half in answer to Allison, half pleading to Nick, her voice trailing off as she couldn't contain herself any longer.

"Are you okay in there? You sound -"

"I'm fine. Please, I have to get back to work," Kim fired back, mustering every last ounce of resolve to coherently answer Allison. She instantly ended the call and almost collapsed on top of her desk from the ordeal.

Nick laughed heartily. "Bravo, bravo," he told her as he started fucking her even harder.

"I can't believe - you're making me cum," she whimpered.

"I told you" Nick reminded her, "the reward is always better appreciated when it is earned, and you earned this one. You should relax and enjoy it."

She raised her left leg onto the desk and stuck her butt out farther as she gripped the front of her desk even harder, bracing herself for the onslaught that Nick was unleashing on her. Nick's thick shaft pumped in and out of her ass until his body tightened and he ejaculated, his cock shooting off jets of warm cum, filling her ass. The feeling of his semen coating the inside of her anal cavity sent her over the edge.

"Oh God!" she screamed louder than she intended, but she didn't care. Kim was consumed by the tingling sensations in her ass, almost tickling, but filling her with undeniable pleasure. Kim's body shook and shuddered in gratification as the anal orgasm rippled through her body, leaving her body helplessly strewn across the top of her desk, her legs lewdly splayed, and the cum already starting to drip from her ass onto the floor.

******

Kim looked up at the clock, and it read 10:25. She saw a reminder for the 10:30 meeting with Ted that Allison had just scheduled pop onto her screen. Across the room, Nick was finishing getting dressed.

Kim's skin was sticky with sweat, her hair was a matted mess, and she was still trying to wipe away the cum dripping out of her ass. She was still naked and needed to quickly get dressed. Ted was always punctual, and she wanted Nick gone before Ted arrived to avoid him asking any questions about Nick's visit.

12