CEO Slut: A Good Start to the Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hurriedly buttoned her blouse, put her skirt back on, and tucked in her blouse. She took a quick look at her reflection in the small mirror she kept on a side table and was horrified at the face staring back. She slumped her shoulders and gave a helpless sigh, feeling as if the word sex was written across her forehead in thick black ink.

"Relax," Nick counseled her. "You act guilty, and people will grow suspicious. You're the fucking CEO of this company. Act like it."

Kim nodded her head and took a deep breath to collect herself. I'm the CEO, she told herself. I'm the CEO who was just bent over naked on her desk getting fucked up her ass by one of the lowliest employees in the company. This is so fucked up, she couldn't help but think.

"There's just one more thing," Nick said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small stainless necklace with a single plain circular ring as a design element on the chain. He placed it around her neck and closed the clasp.

"What is this?" Kim asked.

"It's an O ring collar," Nick explained. "It signifies that you're my submissive, although it otherwise looks innocuous."

"What if someone recognizes it?" Kim asked, concerned that it could raise suspicions.

"It's doubtful anyone would, but even if they do, just tell them you liked the design, so you bought it for yourself."

Kim fingered the piece of jewelry in her hands and decided she would deal with it later. "Hurry, you need to go," she pleaded. "Ted will be here any minute."

Nick smiled and then opened the door to exit her office. He turned as he stood in the doorway and said loudly enough for all within earshot to hear, "Kim, I can't thank you enough. I've enjoyed our time together immensely. You're really a completely different person in private from how people imagine you. I really got to see a different side to you just now. I hope we can do it again soon."

Kim blushed with dismay, but as soon as Nick disappeared, Ted appeared in the door frame.

"Kim, I was hoping - " Ted's voice trailed off as he stared at her oddly. Kim immediately realized she never replaced the jacket over her sheer blouse, so she was essentially flashing him, her tits easily visible through the thin white fabric. She turned her back to Ted and grabbed the jacket off the back of her chair. She nonchalantly slipped it back on, trying to pretend as if nothing was amiss.

Ted Gaines, her long time protégé and current VP, Operations cautiously entered her office. They had risen up through the ranks together. As she climbed the corporate ladder, she made sure that Ted followed right behind. She valued his loyalty and dedication.

"Is this an okay time?" he asked.

"Of course, Ted," Kim insisted, still trying to play it cool. "Please. Come in and have a seat. How can I help you?"

Ted closed the door behind him.

"Uh oh. Is it that bad?" Kim joked, although her face turned serious as she noted the somber look on his face.

Ted took a deep breath, clearly summoning his courage before speaking.

"Kim, we've known each other for a long time. We've been through a lot together. We've been in the trenches and fought some wars, and I've always been on your side, so I hope you take this message as coming from a friend and not as an attack or accusation."

Kim saw how Ted looked away, as if he couldn't even look her in the eyes.

"You're not quitting, are you?" she asked, guessing at the reason for his visit.

"Oh God no. I would never do that to you," Ted exclaimed.

Kim breathed a sigh of relief, but she was left to wonder what was so concerning to her VP of Operations. There must be some type of serious production issue, she reasoned.

"Is everything alright with you, Kim?" Ted asked, his voice soaked in deep concern.

The question startled her. "Of course, why do you ask?" Kim replied, startled at the seriousness of his tone.

"Because I've seen a change in you. I don't know if others have really noticed, but I know you well enough, and I see it. You've been acting strange lately. I don't know exactly what's up, but you've changed. You're dressing differently. You're acting differently -." Ted's voice trailed off.

Kim knew exactly what changes had happened in her life, and she knew exactly how she had been acting differently at work. She thought she had been able to cover up the truth and make excuses for her strange behavior, but maybe she wasn't quite as adept in her cover up as she assumed.

"What exactly are you saying?" she asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

Ted paused for a long time, clearly having a hard time bringing himself to answer that question. He stumbled over his words as he tried to respond.

"In the board room last week, it looked like - " Ted couldn't complete his sentence. "I've heard there were other incidents. In front of Marcia's team. It looked like you were - I don't know. Then I came in here just now and you - you had to put your jacket on, didn't you? I won't ask you to take it off now, because I'm afraid it would reveal more than you want. But you had it off while that other guy was in here earlier, didn't you? Who is he? What exactly is going on? "

Now it was Kim's turn to pause as she froze in panic. How was she supposed to respond? She couldn't tell him that she had become the sexually submissive slave to a 22 years old new hire.

Kim was suddenly aware of her appearance. The short skirt that rode up her leg as she sat down. She felt the top of her stockings almost showing. She fingered the collar necklace that Nick had just given her, the ring signifying her submissive relationship.

"What do you want me to say?" she asked, her voice cracking.

"I'm afraid you've lost your way," Ted explained. "I don't want to get all religious, but I'm worried you really need to apply some Christian morality to your life choices. What does God think of your recent life decisions? Are you following God's path? It's not for me to judge, but I can't help but wonder. I don't know exactly what's going on, but I know that something is going on. I don't need to know what it is. I don't need to know why. I just want you to know that whatever it is, the sins in our life; it always catches up with us. It's karma, you know. God sees all, and we'll all be judged at some point."

Her mind raced to the awkward public orgasms she tried to conceal last week. In front of the Board of Directors, at Marcia's team meeting, and in a private meeting with Lilly Banner, the Documentation Room Supervisor. The time she met up with Nick for sex in a closet last week. And how Nick exposed her to another Geneco worker, showing off her naked body (while hiding her face) on livestream video. She wondered how much Ted suspected versus how much he actually knew.

Here was her most trusted colleague calling her out. She could only imagine how hard it must be for him. He was a devout Christian, married with kids. She could only imagine what he would think if he knew the full truth about her exploits.

Kim tried to appear stoic as her mind searched for a response. She knew she should feel shame. Or outrage. And yet, she felt her arousal stirring again. Kim struggled to control herself. She was shaking, partly out of fear, but also... in excitement. She felt the wetness forming on her mound below. Kim took a deep breath and tried to steady her nerves as she reached for a glass of water and took a sip while Ted waited on her response. She finally decided to adopt a truthful, if vague tact.

"There's been a lot going on in my personal life," she cautiously explained. "I can't really talk about it, but it feels like everything has been turned upside down. I feel like a completely different person in some ways. I have been acting strangely, I admit, but I can promise you it's probably not what people think." It's probably much kinkier and much worse, she thought to herself.

For so long, Kim was supremely self-confident. She quickly rose through the professional ranks because she mastered her craft and was ready for any situation. She always knew how to respond. She always had the answer. She was good, and she knew it. That confidence boosted her all the way up to her current position of CEO, only now she felt something she wasn't sure she had ever felt since her awkward teenage years. She felt... vulnerable.

"Kim, you know that I'm here for you. It's probably not good for you to carry such a heavy burden. If you can't talk to me about your issues, you really should find someone who can help. I get it. You're always the strong one, and you never admit to a weakness, but just be careful. I don't know what you're going through, but I don't want to see you lose everything. And to lose everything over what? He looks like he's just a kid."

Kim sighed and mustered a smile. "I know, and I appreciate it, Ted. I'll try to be more conscious how my actions appear to others and not let my personal life affect me at work so much."

Ted nodded his head in silent understanding. He started to get up to leave, but then something seemed to catch his eye, and he remarked, "Kim, it looks like maybe you've spilled something on your leg," he said, pointing to her left calf.

Kim tried to conceal her horror as she realized that a large glob of Nick's cum had unknowingly dripped out of her ass and landed on her stockings.

"Thank you," she stammered as she hurriedly grabbed a tissue and tried to wipe away the evidence of her sex with Nick. "It would've been so embarrassing if anyone else saw that on me," she admitted, hoping against hope that Ted didn't actually recognize the gooey white substance.

After Ted left, Kim slumped back in her chair and wondered how much longer she could keep up the charade.

******

On the other side of the facility, Nick was back at his desk working on processing his orders. His boss Marcia was out of the office on Monday but had left him a stack of work for the day.

As he finished placing another order, Nick realized that he was working way ahead and that he needed to slow down to still have some work to do in the afternoon. He thought back to last week as he watched Marcia type in her password. It turned out she had an easily decipherable password, and he stored it away in his memory. What the hell, he thought. He had some time to kill, so decided to do a little snooping. A few minutes later, he was logged in under Marcia's account.

Luckily, his desk was the last one in the row and his monitors faced away, so no one else could see as he opened her personal file directory. He scrolled through the dozens of file folders, all of them boringly business related. Her Pictures folder was filled with typical family photos of her husband and kids. He was hoping she at least had some interesting music, but he couldn't find any and her file names revealed her to be the boring if dedicated office worker she appeared to be. He was almost about to log off when he saw a subfolder hidden on her drive that didn't seem to fit with the rest of the files on monthly spreadsheets and metrics.

He opened the folder and saw it was filled with pictures. His interest piqued, he started going through them, curious why this folder was tucked away separately from the rest of her family photos.

The first few photos he scrolled through were selfies of Marcia. There was nothing inappropriate, but she was dressed nicely and smiling brightly. As he kept scrolling, however, he stumbled upon a picture that made him openly gasp.

"Are you okay over there," one of his colleagues, Derrick called out. "You look like you just saw a ghost."

Nick shook his head, as if trying to wake himself from a stupor. "Yeah, yeah, I just can't believe the prices on some of these items. It's like highway robbery. I feel like I could run over to Home Depot and get some of this stuff for half the cost."

"Yeah, crazy, isn't it?" Derrick agreed. "There are reasons it's like that, so don't worry about it. Besides, it isn't your money you're spending, right?"

Nick mindlessly nodded his head in agreement and then smiled slyly as a topless picture of his boss, Marcia, filled his screen. He grabbed a flash drive as he quickly scrolled through the pictures, his heart pounding in excitement at his discovery. They looked to be mostly selfies taken in a mirror showing Marcia in various states of undress. Jesus, thought Nick. He remembered thinking that Marcia was pretty in a professional businesswoman sort of way, but now he saw her in a whole new light. Here was his boss, flaunting herself as a sexual creature. Nick was shaking in excitement as he stared at the images of Marcia striking sexy poses and modeling various lingerie that showed off her tits, ass, and pussy.

As he continued scrolling through, the picture content took another turn. She was still naked, but suddenly Marcia was with a man. He assumed it was her husband as he scrolled through the pictures. The man was naked, too, and there were numerous shots of her giving him oral sex and of them in sexual intercourse. Nick couldn't believe how sexy his boss was underneath the boring drab business attire she usually wore.

Finally, he scrolled to a picture revealing the man's face, and the image caused Nick to pause. It wasn't the man he saw in her family pictures with her kids. Nick looked harder at the face of the man fucking his boss. I've seen that guy, he thought, and his eyes widened as he realized who it was. He had just seen him outside Kim's office a few minutes ago. Ted was his name, he thought.

Nick realized that his boss was having an extra marital affair. I just struck gold, he thought to himself.

Quickly he plugged his flash drive into the computer and copied over the entire folder of pictures as his mind started working overtime, wondering what to do with his newfound bit of knowledge.

*****

That evening, Kim sat across from Nick at the dinner table in her dining room. Nick eyed his pet as she twirled the linguine on her fork but hardly took a bite.

"Something is bothering you," he observed.

Kim lifted her eyes and nodded acknowledgement.

"Are you going to make me play 20 questions?" he asked impatiently.

"No, it's just - people are talking. I think they suspect something is up with me," Kim explained.

"How so?" Nick asked.

"A trusted friend of mine told me so."

"What did she tell you?" Nick asked.

"It's a he. It sounds like folks are talking about me behind my back. My behavior has been strange. I mean, I had orgasms in front of a lot of people last week, and maybe I wasn't as good at playing it off as I thought," Kim said glumly.

"Who told you all this?" Nick asked.

"His name is Ted Gaines. He's the VP of Operations."

Nick's ears perked up. "Ted is your trusted friend?"

"Yes. We've been working closely together for my entire career."

"Have you ever been romantic with him?" Nick inquired.

"No." Kim was baffled why Nick even asked the question.

"Did you ever want to be?" Nick asked, still pushing the matter.

Kim paused, clearly wrestling with the question. "He always reported to me, and I knew that was a line I couldn't cross there professionally. Anyway, he already married his college sweetheart before starting at Geneco, so it was a non-starter."

"So, you're attracted to him." Nick pointed out.

"Maybe at one time," Kim confessed. "A long time ago. I mean, he's a good-looking guy, but he's married, so he's off-limits."

"He's never come on to you?" Nick kept pressing.

Kim grew indignant, clearly frustrated by the line of questioning. "Look, I know Ted. He's married with kids. He goes to church every week. He's like a choirboy. I don't know exactly what you're trying to say, but you've got it all wrong."

"Do I?"

Nick pulled out his phone and brought up a picture that he showed to Kim, and she shrieked in shock as her face turned white at the sight of the image.

"What - how did you get that?" Kim asked, stumbling over her words as she stared slack jawed at the image of Marcia sucking Ted's cock, both faces clearly visible on the screen.

"I know Marcia's husband doesn't work at Geneco, so she's not married to Ted. Yet, there she is, in a VERY compromising position with your supposedly trusted devout Christian confidant."

"That fucking sanctimonious hypocrite," Kim swore in disbelief. "You think you know someone - "

"Tell me how you really feel," Nick said with an easy laugh.

"Ted's always playing up his perfect family, his perfect kids and wife. And there he is, boning Marcia. And Marcia, Jesus. I never would've suspected. I don't even know what to think."

"I know what I think. I think we've got a golden opportunity here."

Kim looked at Nick in bewilderment.

"So, Ted is starting to cause issues for you," Nick went on to elaborate. "It seems to me we can start causing issues for him."

Kim cocked her head to the side. "You don't think it'll backfire?"

Nick shrugged. "it seems he is already causing you problems, right?"

Kim nodded her head in agreement.

"So, let's take care of our problem."

"And what about Marcia?"

"If things work out, maybe both of us come out as winners from this whole deal."

Kim eyed him skeptically. "What do you mean by winners? What exactly do you have in mind?"

"Just trust me," Nick promised, his face breaking into a smug grin as he plotted out the next steps.              

******

To be continued...

12