CEO Slut: A New Blackmail

Story Info
Nick blackmails his manager, Marcia.
7.1k words
4.54
25.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story is part of a longer series. The story is written with enough background that anyone new to the series can jump in here, although a brief recap of the previous installments is included below.

*****

Recap

Part 1 - A Cougar and a Panther

Kim Barnes is a 42-year-old CEO of a medical device company near Cleveland who had a weekend fling with Nick, a young 22-year-old near Pittsburgh. Unbeknownst to her, Nick shows up to her work place the following week as the newest company hire. Soon, he holds nude pictures and videos over her as blackmail, forcing her to perform a series of sexually daring acts in the workplace.

Part 2 - A Day of Good Vibrations

Kim wears a remote vibrator to work, and Nick makes her orgasm innumerable times during the day, embarrassing her in front of various cohorts.

Part 3 - A Friday Submission

Kim has sex with Nick at work. That evening, Nick comes to her house and establishes a Master/ slave relationship with her.

Part 4 - A Fun Filled Weekend

Nick takes Kim shopping at an adult store for new clothing. Then they pay a visit to some of Nick's old college friends, who, as it turns out, all happen to have been previous conquests for Kim.

Part 5 - A Good Start to the Week

Nick fucks Kim in her CEO office. Afterward, Nick finds evidence that his manager, Marcia, is having an affair Ted, a company VP.

Part 6: A New Bitch

Kim confronts Ted about his affair with Marcia and blackmails him into becomes submissive to her.

*****

Part 7: A New Blackmail

Marcia Caden sat in her office. She'd taken off work the past few days, and she was just catching up on emails, but her mind wandered as the endless string of emails streamed into her inbox.

She was 36 years old, still young, but she felt like she was standing at a crossroads in her life. Marcia had been married over 10 years, and she had two young kids at home, but her husband lost interest in her sexually after they had kids. It was as if he just wanted a live-in maid, and it created tension and strife in their home life. She didn't mind doing her share of the household chores, but she needed him to be a partner, and he just seemed disengaged from their relationship and uninterested in anything to do with her. What's worse, as his libido decreased, hers did the polar opposite, growing larger as she hit her 30's, and it just left her more frustrated with each passing year. It was to the point that she and her husband barely said a word to each other anymore.

She'd look in the mirror, and she knew she wasn't a model, but her 5'5" 125 lbs body could still attract a man's gaze. Her face was pleasant enough. She looked a little plain, she knew. Her skin was a little paler than she'd prefer, and she didn't have any features that stood out. Her brown eyes were neither warm and inviting nor were they cold and piercing. Her nose was perfunctory, and her lips weren't luscious, but they weren't offensive. She kept her shoulder length brown hair tied up in a ponytail at work since it was less hassle. Her B cup breasts didn't fill out sweaters and blouses like some of the other women in the office did, but they had only a little sag after having kids, and she was proud of the fact that she regained her figure after each pregnancy, even if her hips and breasts weren't as curvaceous as she might otherwise wished them to be.

At work, with her large plastic framed glasses and smart business attire, she looked the part of the prototypical corporate manager. She saw how the men in the office openly and shamelessly flirted with younger ladies in the office. She knew those men looked upon those women as sexual objects and didn't treat them as real people, so she was glad no one treated her like that, although she found herself wanting for attention at times, especially in light of her husband's neglect.

At some point, frustrated by the inadequacies in her marriage, she gave in to her temptations and began an affair with Ted Gaines, the VP of Operations at her company. She had known Ted for as long as she worked at Geneco, which was 14 years. He had always been friendly, but their interactions took on a flirty tone at some point in the last year. The next thing she knew, she was meeting him for drinks outside of work. They were both married, and they both confessed to marital troubles and found consolation in their shared miserable home lives. Now for the past few months, their affair turned sexual, and Marcia finally had an outlet for all her pent-up sexual energy.

As she sat at her desk, she looked out the door to her department faithfully working away at their desks just outside her office. She saw her newest employee, Nick, only 22 years old and fresh out of college, seated at his desk, and thought how that was her 14 years ago. The lowest person on the totem pole. The noob stuck with doing all the menial mundane tasks that everyone else hated. Still, she proved her mettle back then and quickly established herself as the most capable procurement agent. She took the time to learn how the manufacturing operations actually worked, and, in turn, she became indispensable. She knew which rush orders were most critical for Operations, and she seemed to have a way with vendors, often getting them to shorten lead times when manufacturing schedule delays were threatened. When the manager position opened up, she won the position over several of her department colleagues who had worked there significantly longer. Even though they were jealous she bypassed them, they still respected her abilities. 14 years into her career at Geneco, work had become a haven for her to escape the troubles in her home life.

A chime indicating an incoming text sounded on her cell phone, and she picked it up to check her messages. A worried look that quickly transformed into abject horror filled her face as she stared at the image on the screen.

"But how?" she whispered aloud.

Marcia turned the screen away and slammed it on her desk. An image of her marital infidelity, of her and Ted deep in the throes of passion, had been texted to her by an unknown number. Suddenly her pulse was racing, and her mind was running a mile a minute. Who else knew? Who had sent the image to her? She looked around to see if anyone in the workplace noticed her startled reaction, but her department diligently worked at their cubicles, oblivious to her own personal crisis. She tried to calm herself from shaking and then got up to close her office door to afford her some privacy.

Then Marcia sat down and collected her thoughts. She remembered how the affair started a few months ago when Ted suggested they exchange racy texts. At first it was just teasing suggestive words that quickly grew into explicit messages that soon turned into pictures. For the first time in forever, Marcia felt vibrant and sexy. What's the harm, she wondered as she took some risqué pictures in front of her bathroom mirror. And then it just kept escalating from there. Soon the risqué pictures became more daring until she was sending pictures of her naked body parts to Ted. At first, she was careful to hide her face, but after Ted promised that he'd never show them to anyone else, she sent him racy pictures that left no doubt as to her identity. She'd send him pictures in the morning while getting ready for work as she applied make up to her face while wearing nothing but a pair of panties. She'd send him pictures while modeling lingerie in her bedroom.

Then, she and Ted met for a clandestine hotel encounter a few weeks ago. He had suggested they take some pictures and videos of their sexual encounter. Feeling giddy about her relationship and just a little tipsy from the empty bottle of wine on the nearby table, she agreed.

All of the warning signs that she was having an affair were there for her husband to see, but the ignorant lout was too uncaring to even notice. She told him she was always working late at the office, and he never seemed to question it. Just last month, she told him she had a business conference that ran over the weekend, but it was really another excuse for a weekend getaway with Ted.

Still, none of that mattered in the moment. Marcia picked her phone back up and decided she had to respond. The caller ID indicated it was an unknown number. Whoever had sent it had obviously targeted her and knew who she was, so there was no use in hiding.

Marcia: Who is this?

Unknown: That doesn't matter. What matters is that I know who YOU are, Marcia Caden.

Marcia: How did you get that picture?

Unknown: I hacked your systems, and I found many interesting things.

Marcia: Those are private. I'll have you arrested.

Unknown: Private? You've been a bad girl and you don't want others to know. Besides, this is a burner phone. You'll never find me.

Marcia: I bet the authorities can.

Unknown: I've taken extra precautions, so I bet they can't. Anyway, if I get even an inkling that you've alerted the authorities, then I'll blast all of your private photos and videos across the internet. To all your contacts. Personal and business. And then to every porn site across the internet. You'll be famous in ways you never imagined.

Marcia shuddered in fear as she read that last message. As she contemplated her response, another photo came through, this time with her standing naked in front of her bathroom mirror. Her face in the photo was so playful, almost innocent in some ways, as she pouted and pushed her breasts up for the camera. But now Marcia felt fearful and vulnerable, a million miles away emotionally from the bright, cheery mood she felt when she took that picture last month.

Marcia: What do you want?

Unknown: For you to do as I please.

Marcia: That's blackmail.

Unknown: Yes, it is.

Marcia: I want to talk to you.

Unknown: You're making demands of me?

Marcia: I'm asking.

Unknown: Why?

Marcia: I want to understand why you're doing all this. Why you chose me?

Her blackmailer took a long moment to respond. Marcia worried if she had annoyed him with her request to the point he might go through with his threat and release her private photos and videos. Then she breathed a heavy sigh of relief as the reply finally came through.

Unknown: Tonight. I'll call at 7 pm.

*****

Just 30 feet away from Marcia, Nick put his burner phone away. He surreptitiously watched his manager's reaction as she received the blackmail pictures. This was only the first step in his plan, but he felt confident he had sufficiently laid the groundwork for all to follow. He had spent the previous few weeks getting the company CEO, Kim Barnes under his command, and when the opportunity to collect blackmail material over his own manager presented itself, he couldn't resist.

He was sure that Marcia didn't suspect anything, and he intended to keep it that way. This was only the first step in his plan. He hadn't anticipated her wanting to talk with him on an actual phone call, but he would figure out how to make that work to his advantage, as well. He always did.

*****

Marcia sat alone in her office. She exhaled deeply as she contemplated the unexpected turn of events her life had just taken. She thought her affair was hidden from everyone except Ted and herself, but now she knew how wrong she was. Someone clearly knew all about her affair, and they weren't shy to use it to threaten her. The caller had indicated they hacked into her systems, and she assumed it must have been some outside hacker. She wasn't sure if her gambit to confront them on the phone was a smart one, but she figured she had nothing to lose. She couldn't risk going to the authorities, or even her HR or IT departments, and risk the harasser making good on his threats to blast her photos and videos to all her contacts and all over the internet.

Even though her marriage was on the rocks, it was one thing for her to divorce on her own terms, but it was another to have it forced on her through her own infidelity. Besides, she still had the kids to think of and wasn't even sure she wanted to go through with a divorce. Her affair with Ted was fun, but she was under no illusions that he'd leave his wife and family for her.

Marcia sat in her office contemplating the identity of her mystery tormentor and how best to handle the threat he posed. Her request to speak directly on the phone to him was a spur of the moment action. She had no plan on how to handle the call that evening, and every possible scenario played through her mind. So much was riding on the call, and she realized so much could go her way, and even more could go horribly wrong. She could play it tough, but that tactic risked alienating her blackmailer. Maybe she could plead her case and appeal to his emotional side, hoping she could garner his sympathy. She hated to play the role of the female victim, but the more she thought it over, she decided maybe it was the wisest course of action. More than anything else, she wanted to buy some time. She figured the more she got her blackmailer to talk, the higher the odds he might slip up and reveal some detail that gave away his identity, and then maybe she could act against him before he made any of her embarrassing photos and videos public. Or at least that's what she hoped.

*****

Marcia's phone rang at 7 PM sharp. She had made an excuse to leave the house and run to the store, leaving her husband at home to watch the kids. Now she sat in an empty parking lot, nervously staring at the screen for a second before drawing a deep breath and answering.

"Hello?" Marcia asked, as she picked up the phone.

"I trust you know who this is," said a calm, strangely robotic voice. Nick had taken the precaution of installing an app that read aloud anything he typed in. Nick didn't want to take any chance that Marcia might recognize his voice, so he had taken extra precautions.

"Who are you? Do I know you?" she asked.

"Do you really think I'd tell you my identity?"

"Why me?"

"Because I can," the strange robotic voice replied.

"But I don't deserve this," Marcia protested. "You pick on an innocent woman and strike at her vulnerability. You're a bully."

"And you're a married woman having an affair. How would your husband and kids react if they knew the truth?" Nick shot back.

"Are you punishing me for having an affair?"

"Don't try me!" Nick responded.

Marcia feared that she had alienated her tormentor, and she quickly moved to defuse the situation. "Please, I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated. I can't have those pictures and videos going out. Can we just talk about it?"

"What is there to talk about it?"

"What will it take to keep you from releasing those pictures?" Marcia meekly asked.

Nick smiled. "I like to play games."

"What kind of games?" Marcia said, her voice tinged with fear.

"Sexual games."

"You sick perv. You hold a little blackmail over me and think I'll become like a sex slave or something."

"It's your choice," Nick pointed out to her. "I can get my pleasure by watching you follow my commands. Or I can get my pleasure knowing that I've ruined your life. Either way, I hold all the cards. I can't lose."

Marcia's shoulders slumped at her tormentor's crude assessment. She couldn't believe she was actually contemplating going through with his proposal.

"What are the rules of the game?" she finally relented.

"The rules are simple. You do exactly as I say. You don't tell anyone about me, or I release the pictures and videos. You don't tell Ted. Your husband. Or anyone else. Is that clear?"

"Crystal," Marcia tersely replied.

"Now, we'll start with a simple challenge. How long is your drive to work in the morning?"

"15 minutes," she answered.

"Perfect. Tomorrow, when you drive in to work, you will be completely bottomless from when you back out of your driveway until you reach your workplace. You can put on your dress or pants once you get to work. But you'll send me that video by 8 AM, so make sure you get to work on time. And make sure your phone camera is positioned so I can see everything. Your face included. I need to confirm you're bottomless the whole time. Do you understand?"

Marcia sat stone-faced in the in her car in the empty parking lot, still trying to process what was being demanded of her.

"Every game has an end. What about this one?" she finally responded.

"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia," Nick said, mimicking the old Brady Bunch line.

Marcia winced. Ever since elementary school, she always hated when people said that to her.

"You play a game, and you worry about who wins and who loses, but that's not the point to this game," Nick explained. "You'll like this game a lot more if you stop focusing on getting to the end and just enjoy the experience."

"What if I don't like the game?"

"Time will tell. Just send that video by 8 AM. Or else."

*****

Marcia got in her car the next morning to leave for work. She was dressed in her usual business skirt and blouse. As she sat in her driveway, she took a look around on all sides. She was thankful the sidewalks in her neighborhood were empty, so there was no one to observe her. The sun was just rising, and she felt awkward and clumsy as she tried to position the cell phone holder in her car to have a clear shot of her body.

I can't believe I'm actually going through with this, Marcia thought to herself. Positioning the phone proved to be easier than she originally feared. She took a deep breath and then hit record. She looked directly into the camera as she unzipped her skirt and pushed it off and placed it on the passenger seat. She paused for a moment, and then she slid her panties down and placed them under her skirt. Marcia felt an odd sensation seeing her naked body on her phone's display being recorded. She almost felt like she was watching some other random woman stripping, but her face clearly showed in the video, so there was no denying the reality of her situation.

Great, another video he can blackmail me with, thought Marcia, although she rationalized how it was all relative since he already had plenty of pictures and videos of her, so what difference did one more make? As she drove along the roads and interstates on her short drive to work, she wondered if any of the passing cars and trucks noticed the display on her phone as she recorded herself driving bottomless. She wondered if any of the semis she passed caught a glimpse of her bottomless self as they looked down. She chided herself as her own pussy moistened, and she caught herself smiling, almost enjoying the experience.

Before she knew it, she pulled into the parking lot at Geneco, she made sure to park farther out so there would be no one close to her as she put her panties and skirt back on. She looked around as the small army of workers arriving for the day mindlessly marched through the parking lot toward the employee entrance. She recognized one of her workers, Nick, stepping out of his car only about 50 feet away. She was startled as Nick seemed to recognize her through the windshield and waved innocently as she sat there, although he was too far away to see that she was in a state of undress. After he passed, she quickly grabbed her skirt and tried to replace it as discreetly as possible. Marcia stopped the video recording, and then she sent the file to her blackmailer.

Nick had just stepped foot inside the building when his burner phone buzzed. No one else had that number so he knew it was Marcia, and he smiled. He quickly stopped in a bathroom stall and looked over the video file she sent to confirm she completed the request, and then he typed a quick reply text.