CEO Slut: A New Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick: Mission accomplished. I'll be back in touch tonight again for the next game.

*****

Marcia was eating lunch by herself in her office when Nick knocked on her door.

"Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt. I can come back later," he apologized, seeing that she was in the middle of a bite.

"Nonsense. How can I help?" Marcia said as she wiped her mouth with a napkin. "Come in and have a seat."

Nick closed the door behind him.

"That awfully nice of you Mrs. Caden."

"Please, just call me Marcia."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

"It's fine," Marcia explained. "I've just been through a lot lately. Calling me missus makes me feel old, and life just seems to get more complicated the older you get. It's a lot easier when you're young like yourself. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't," Nick responded, although he thought to himself how the company CEO was his secret sex slave.

"You seem like a good guy, Nick. Any girl would be lucky to have you."

"You're too kind Mrs. - I mean, Marcia."

"I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I don't mean to unload all my personal issues on you. You're really sweet. You remind me a lot of me when I was your age and just starting out."

"I can't even imagine you as - "

"Young?" Marcia interrupted.

"No, it's just that you know everything in this department. Besides, you're not old; you're really - I shouldn't say - I should get back to work..."

"I'm what, Nick, it' s okay, I'm curious."

Nick nervously took a deep breath and said, "You're easy on the eyes."

Marcia blushed as Nick stood up and left her office. Afterward, Marcia reflected back on how warm the compliment made her feel. For so long, her own husband had made her feel less than desirable. She realized that's why she had an affair with Ted. She didn't love him, but she had an emotional and sexual void her husband failed to satisfy. She wanted to be valued. To feel desirable. She knew it was vain, but it felt good to know that men still found her attractive and interesting. If only she was younger... and not married.... and not his boss, she wistfully thought as she gazed out her office doorway at Nick as he sat back at his desk.

*****

As Marcia grabbed her things and left her office for the evening, Nick was the only person still working away; everyone else had left for the day.

"Nick, it's after 5. You should be heading out," she told her newest employee.

"I'm just gathering my stuff, Mrs. - I mean, Marcia."

"Just heading home?" she asked absentmindedly.

"Actually, I think I was going to stop by the bar down the street, Catch the game and grab a beer for a bit."

"Meeting with some friends?" Marcia asked.

"No, just me. I still don't know that many people in town."

All of the turmoil in Marcia's life weighed on her. Her failing marriage. Her affair with Ted. Her blackmailer. "A beer sounds good," she reflected. "Do you mind if I join you?"

15 minutes later they were seated at a high-top table. There were various basketball games playing on the large screens scattered throughout the sports bar, but Nick and Marcia were locked in conversation, oblivious to the games and the crowds surrounding them.

"Let me buy you a beer," Nick offered. "You gave me a job. It's the least I can do."

"Nonsense. I know what you make. And you've probably got student debt. I'll pay for the first round at least."

The conversation started innocently enough, but Marcia soon found herself unloading about her troubled marriage to Nick.

"I'm sorry, this is so unprofessional of me," she apologized after an extended rant. "There's just something about you that is comforting, easy to talk to. You're a good listener."

"It's alright. I like helping people," Nick reassured her.

"You know, it's just hard. I can't believe I'm telling you this, but I actually had an affair. Please don't judge me. And please don't tell anyone else."

"Had? So, it was in the past?" Nick asked, taking note that she must be referring to her affair with Ted.

Marcia stared up into the ceiling. "Oh, I think so. Some recent events have made me realize, maybe it's best if I end things. I just don't know when life got so hard."

One beer soon turned into two, then three, then four. Nick saw Marcia was becoming a little tipsy.

"There's something I haven't told anyone," Marcia said, her voice becoming slurred. "I probably shouldn't tell you this, either, but I've already told you everything else, and I don't know who else I can tell. God knows I can't tell my husband."

"What is it?"

"You can't mention this to anyone, but I just don't even know what to do. There's this guy, he's blackmailing me?"

Nick tried to remain poker faced, but he suddenly feared Marcia figured out it was him.

"Who is it? What are they doing?" he asked in mock surprise.

"I don't know. Some asshole, he has some embarrassing info on me, and he's using it to threaten me."

"Is he asking for money?"

"He doesn't seem to be," she admitted. "I just don't know how to confront him. If he releases the info, then it's really bad for me."

"It must be pretty bad then."

"It's not the best. He had me do something this morning. I can't even say what I did, but I don't know."

"Is he hurting you?" Nick asked.

"Not physically. I mean, I should be disgusted by what I had to do this morning, but actually, I think there's a part of me that liked it."

"So, it's more like a dare?" Nick reasoned. "You said he's blackmailing you, right? I mean, if you enjoyed it, is that really still blackmail. Maybe that's a way of taking away his power. Those people are like bullies, and if you don't fear what they make you do, or if can even enjoy it somehow, maybe that's the best way to handle the whole situation."

"I'm not sure if it's you or the beer, but that actually makes sense in some strangely twisted way," Marcia admitted.

"I'm just trying to be helpful, but it's probably the beer," Nick answered as they shared a hearty laugh.

"Oh, it's getting late. I should call an Uber. I don't think I should drive."

"Nonsense, where do you live? I can drive you back," Nick offered.

A few minutes later, Nick was driving Marcia back to her house.

Marcia almost fell asleep as he drove, but her arm fell down and rested on Nick's thigh, and Nick's cock bulged in response. As he pulled up in front of her house, she woke up, and her hand brushed over Nick's bulge and briefly cupped it before she realized what she was doing.

"Oh my, I'm sorry, I didn't mean - " Marcia apologized as she realized what she had done. She smiled sheepishly and hastily stepped out of Nick's car. "Thanks for the ride. I'll see you at work in the morning,"

"Your car is at the bar," Nick reminded her. "Should I give you a ride in the morning?"

I appreciate it, Nick, but we have an extra car here," Marcia explained as she closed the door and walked up the driveway and into her house. "Please keep what we talked about tonight between us, but I'll see you in the morning. Thank you for lending an ear."

"My lips are sealed," Nick promised as Marcia stumbled her way up the driveway and to her front door.

*****

Nick saw a text come through on his burner phone as he was driving back to his apartment.

Marcia: I did what you said. Are you happy now?

Nick: It looks like you enjoyed the game.

Marcia: How can I enjoy blackmail?

Nick: There was a wet stain on your seat.

Marcia: An old coffee stain.

Nick: Why are you cheating on your husband?

The question hit Marcia like a cold splash of water.

Maybe it was the warm conversations she shared with Nick earlier, or maybe she just needed to talk about her crumbling marriage. Whatever the reason, she found herself inclined to actually open up to her tormentor.

Marcia: I'm just a lonely woman.

Nick: How many meetings do you have in your office tomorrow?

Marcia: A few. I'd have to check my calendar.

Nick: Pick one. I'm sure you have a big desk to sit behind. Do the whole meeting bottomless. Pull your skirt up or take it off, your choice. No panties. Finger yourself during part of the meeting, but take a video of the whole meeting. Make sure it shows everything, and then send it to me by 5 pm or you know what will happen.

******

Marcia nervously sat in her office the next day. Last night, she had put her phone down after reading her blackmailer's last message. Her husband had actually noticed her startled reaction and asked if anything was wrong, but she brushed aside his concerns. Her initial reaction to the dare was incredulity, but as the initial shock wore off, her alarm turned into apprehension and then, to her surprise, curiosity.

She thought back to her conversation with Nick at the bar, and how he advised the best way to deal with a bully was to take away their power. She reasoned, if her blackmailer took delight in seeing her miserable, then maybe she should just not give him that satisfaction. Maybe her blackmailer would become bored with her and move on to tormenting someone else if he couldn't make her suffer.

She came to work that morning dressed as usual in a knee length skirt and a blouse top. She didn't bother wearing panties since she would have to remove them for the dare anyway, although she felt oddly titillated as she walked through the office space.

She felt a certain excitement, a giddiness growing inside her. Marcia looked over her schedule, and she quickly decided to follow through on the blackmail orders during her one-on-one meeting with Nick. The meeting was just to get a status update on Nick's assignments and give him new tasks, but he was the one who had given her the advice she was following on how best to deal with her blackmailer, so the decision held a certain poetic elegance in her mind. Besides, she had quickly grown fond of Nick, even though she knew their relationship could only remain strictly professional. Still, it would be harmless fun. After all, Nick wouldn't have any idea what she was up to, although the danger of being discovered and her secret being revealed made her pussy moisten, creating an embarrassing small wet mark on her skirt since was sans panties.

******

The door to Marcia's office was closed as Nick approached for his one-on-one meeting with his manager, so he knocked first, and Marcia's voice called out, inviting him to come in. She was seated behind her desk, and Nick saw how she had herself pressed forward against her desk. She was leaning forward, her hands placed together on top of the desk and a wide smile on her face.

He immediately suspected she was using his meeting to meet her blackmail requirement and tried to hide his excitement. He looked up and saw that her camera for web meetings that was usually clipped to the top of her monitor had been moved farther away and was pointed slightly downward. The light was on, indicating that it was active, confirming his suspicions.

They proceeded with their one-on-one meeting in the normal cadence, reviewing the status of everything Nick was working on and what other assignments he would receive.

"I couldn't figure out how you calculated these numbers," Marcia asked at one point. "The results look wonky. Are you sure the formula is set up correctly?"

Nick sensed an opportunity and decided to have a little fun with it. "Here, I can show you real quick," Nick replied as he bounced out of his chair and started to walk around to the back of her desk.

"No, no," Marcia shrieked, raising her hands to stop Nick before he took two steps. "I'm sorry, it's not really that important. Just sit back down. You can double check it later. It's probably my mistake."

Nick smiled in deep satisfaction as he observed Marcia's panicked reaction. After that exchange, Nick noticed that Marcia slipped one hand under the desk. Although her movements were almost imperceptible, Nick had a good idea what she was up to. He felt Marcia's gaze resting firmly on him and watched her taking deeper, measured breaths as he proceeded to diligently give updates on all his tasks. Even as her eyes seemed focused on him, she was obviously distracted, frequently losing track of the conversation, and Nick had to repeat himself several times to get a single point across.

Finally, their meeting time was over, and Nick excused himself to leave. As Marcia finally raised her hand back above her desk, Nick saw a glistening sheen on her fingers and an unmistakable aroma in the air. He immediately recognized the scent of his own manager's arousal, and Nick walked away, satisfied that his own dare to her had worked far better than even he could have ever anticipated.

*****

"Do you care to get another drink on the way home?" Marcia asked Nick at the end of the day. They were again the last two people left in their office space, everyone else having already gone for the day.

"I'd love to," Nick responded with a warm smile.

This time they sat at a table in the corner, away from the lively bar crowd.

"So, did your blackmailer contact you again?" Nick asked after they were settled in.

"He did," Marcia confessed. "I did something today, but I took your advice. I don't know if it was smart of me, but I actually found myself enjoying the day's challenge."

"What was it?" Nick asked, curious if she would divulge any details.

"I can't tell you specifics. But he always has me doing something sexual," Marcia said, her face turning beet red in embarrassment.

"Are you sure it's a he?" Nick asked.

Marcia seemed stumped for a second. "You know, I never even considered the possibility it could be anything but a guy. I guess, I really don't know for sure, either way."

"But you're enjoying the challenges?"

"I feel like I'm unloading all my burdens on you," she sighed.

Nick wondered if she was trying to redirect the conversation. "Marcia, it's okay. I mean, it's not good to keep things bottled up inside. At some point, it all just boils over. I'm actually honored that you trust these things to me."

Marcia seemed to be measuring her words carefully. "At work, I'm your manager. Out here, we're just two friends talking, ok? Can you separate those two things?"

Nick nodded his affirmation.

Marcia took a deep breath before continuing. "One of the biggest problems in my marriage is that I enjoy sex. My husband, he's barely even slept with me the past few years. That's why I ended up with Ted." Marcia paused for a moment, considering if she should really keep going. "The dares have been sexual like I mentioned. I should be repulsed by what the blackmailer is making me do, but I get turned on by it."

Nick sat in rapt attention at the revelation that Marcia actually enjoyed the sexual acts he secretly forced on her.

"Yesterday, I drove to work completely bottomless," Marcia continued. "I recorded the whole thing and then sent it to him. Today, I had to do something similar but even worse. I mean, I'm taking your advice. If the bastard thinks he's making me suffer, then he's got another thing coming because I enjoyed both things immensely."

Nick noticed how she glossed over the details of that day's dare. "So, what is it you actually want?"

"That's what's crazy about this whole thing. I'm excited about what this creep is going to ask me to do next. I'm looking forward to it. He's filling a need in my life, a need I didn't even really know I had. That's part of the reason I've cut things off with Ted."

"The dares are exhibitionist? Is that what you enjoy?"

"Oh God, please don't judge me, but that's definitely a part of it. This isn't very lady-like of me to say, but sometimes I just want a good hard fuck. I wish my husband would just take care of that for me, but it's like I'm invisible to him. I don't know what it is. Do you think I'm actually attractive?"

Nick measured Marcia's physical qualities. Her 5'4" 125-pound body was soft and feminine. She looked like a B cup, definitely not flat chested, but her tits weren't something that stood out either. Her brown shoulder length hair hung straight down and framed her pleasant but unremarkable face. Her skirt and blouse combined with her wire framed glasses reflected her professional office status. Just a little extra make-up, a little time spent fixing up her hair, and some other minor touches could work wonders on her, though. Nick thought back to the pictures of her naked, her hair all a mess. She looked completely different, like a tigress, as opposed to the tame doe sitting before him.

"It's okay. You don't have to answer that," Marcia interjected, fearful that she had put Nick in an awkward spot.

"Your husband is a fool," Nick finally answered. "You're an absolute dream."

Marcia blushed. "At least someone thinks so."

"So, what are you going to do now? Are you just going with the flow on this guy blackmailing you?"

Marcia thought long and hard on her answer. "My head is screaming no, no, no, but my heart is saying yes, yes, yes."

"What if he pushes you too far? I assume everyone has their limits. Do you know what your limits are? Could you live with yourself if whatever he's holding over you gets out? Or is there something you're secretly hoping for from him."

"I'm so mixed up; I don't even know anymore. Ted was nice, but I think I enjoyed the secretive nature of our affair, the constant struggle to hide our affair. It was a rush. There was a dangerous aspect to it, a thrill, that made my pulse race.... in a good way."

"So maybe you don't really love your husband. Maybe you're not really a monogamous woman."

"I think I could be, but it's as if I barely even exist in his eyes anymore. I feel more like a roommate than a lover. There are always things you can do to spice up a stale love life. I would love it if a man just took charge of me. We could role-play. I have a lot of fantasies. We could pretend to be strangers in a bar. Or teacher and student. We could take turns being student or teacher. I like forbidden relationships. I guess it's kind of my kink. Don't judge me."

"Have you told him what you've just told me?"

"I've tried, but it's like talking to a deaf man. That said, now he's pissed me off so much, it's like he doesn't care about anything. There's part of me that wants to sleep with as many men as possible, just to see if he would even care."

"Do you want to divorce him?"

"I don't know. It's just hard with kids. We don't fight really. We're just... nothing. Nothing in common anymore. Nothing to talk about. Just nothing."

Marcia sat back in her chair and sighed. "I really should be heading back home, but it's good talking to you, Nick."

"I just wish there was something more I could do."

"You've already done more than you can imagine. I really appreciate you just lending an ear. And, please, don't look at me any differently at work," she reminded him.

"Don't worry. I understand perfectly. Your secrets are safe with me."

"You're a life saver, Nick. Have a good night."

"Drive safe," Nick waved as he watched Marcia exit the bar, thinking about all of the new information he had learned about his boss and how best to apply it.

******

Marcia was at home an hour later when the text came to her phone. She and her husband were seated on sofas opposite of each other, the tv playing some reality competition show that neither was paying particularly close attention to. She picked up the phone and saw it was her blackmailer.

Nick: Who was that guy in the meeting?

Marcia: He works for me.

Nick: How slutty of you. Did he have any clue?

Marcia: I would die if he did.