CEO Slut: Big Reveal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had already decided she wasn't willing to give up her marriage, even though it felt dead and unsalvageable, so that only left her secret relationships with her Master and Nick. Even though her marriage was on the rocks, she couldn't imagine her children growing up in a broken home. After all, her husband was a doting father, even if he was an absentminded and inconsiderate spouse. Besides, she couldn't imagine revealing either secret relationship at work or to her family. For a moment, she felt guilty engaging in a threesome while her kids were at home with her husband, although she knew her secret relationships were the only things in her life keeping her sane at the moment. Everyone deserved to indulge their own wants and desires from time to time, Marcia reasoned, but now she was left with a seemingly impossible decision.

Nick moaned loudly in pleasure as Kim continued giving him a blow job. His hand wandered over and started fingering her pussy while she continued to suck him off.

Suddenly, Marcia's insecurities came flooding back. She feared all over again if Nick might somehow become more enamored with Kim, and then where would that leave her? Desperation filled her, and her mind raced, searching for an avenue of recourse. She quickly settled on a plan of action, something she could offer Nick to grab his attention, as she pulled herself together and sat up on the bed.

*****

Nick lightly stroked Kim's hair as she gave him oral service. He watched as she faithfully licked off the juices from his cock, her tongue stretched out and running the length of his shaft.

The evening had progressed even better than he hoped. Going in, he harbored doubts if he'd live up to the challenge of satisfying two women at the same time, and now he had brought both of them to orgasm while he still had yet to cum.

His first, ever faithful slave, Kim, had noticed he was the only one of their threesome that had not climaxed, and she had jumped in to gratify him, and he was enjoying her oral service while taking stock of how the night was progressing.

He noticed the change in tone of Marcia's voice over the course of the night. She was falling under his spell. He wondered if she wasn't beginning to suspect anything, although he was sure she was too emotional to hide her reaction if she did.

Just then, he saw Marcia stirring out of the corner of his eye, and he glanced over to see what she was up to.

Seeing Nick was distracted, Kim also paused slurping on his cock as they both turned their eye to Marcia as she sat up on all fours on the bed and wiggled her ass in Nick's direction.

"I want to give myself to you," Marcia offered plaintively.

*****

"Would you like to fuck me in the ass?" Marcia's own words coming out of her mouth sounded foreign to her ears, yet the raised eyebrows and startled look on Nick's face confirmed that she hadn't just imagined saying them aloud.

She wasn't sure if it was desperation or sexual curiosity that led her to make him that offer. She looked back at Nick with puppy dog eyes, hoping he wouldn't reject her proposal. Her ass was thin, if not fit, but it was certainly not the juicy, plump, round "more cushion for the pushin" that many men seemed to drool over.

Marcia hoped that Nick wasn't repulsed by her offer. Her husband had always been turned off by the prospect of anal sex, and he refused to do what she jokingly used to refer to as "butt stuff." Marcia always remained sexually curious about anal sex, although, as her marriage woes worsened, sex altogether fell by the wayside, let alone exploring new sexual territory.

She thought back to her college years when she gave her virginity as a freshman to a drunk senior year student at a frat party. She had always regretted saving herself all through high school only to give her virginity to someone who couldn't even remember her name the next day. She had always imagined giving her virginity as one of the greatest gifts she could offer someone, so wasting her virginity like she did hurt her deeply.

Then, while Marcia contemplated how to tempt Nick back under her graces, she realized there was one part of her that had remained virginal up to that moment.

"I'm an anal virgin," she continued explaining to Nick as she reached behind and spread her ass cheeks for him to see. "You've already cum in my mouth and my pussy. There's only one hole left on me that you haven't marked yet - that no one has ever marked - and I want to give it to you. My body is yours to claim. I am yours to claim."

Nick looked incredulous, although he quickly recovered, his eyes squinting as he studied his manager. Marcia couldn't help wondering if she was trying too hard in putting herself out there. For all of Nick's positive traits, would he really still respect her if she threw herself so carelessly at him? She wasn't sure, but it was a chance she was willing to take.

"I do believe you've made me an offer I can't refuse," Nick responded, much to Marcia's relief.

*****

Kim saw that her services were no longer required, and she slid off out of the way to the side of the bed. Nick sat up and then crawled over behind Marcia, who patiently waited for him on all fours. He reached his hands to her hips and sensed her obvious nervousness as he felt her body shaking. He lightly traced the outline of her ass with his finger, every movement slow and deliberate as he watched Marcia's anticipation build up.

Nick ran his fingers along the length of Marcia's moist slit, and his middle finger easily slipped inside for a second, and she let out an involuntary deep moan, her body hypersensitive to the slightest touch. Marcia was so aroused, she struggled to hold herself still for her young lover, but she was determined to remain in position so that Nick could do with her as he pleased.

She turned her head briefly to peek back and shuddered as she saw Nick slowly taste her juices off his finger. She turned her face forward again and closed her eyes as Nick's hands reached for her shoulders and then slowly ran down the length of her back. Marcia was overcome in arousal, feeling as if she may climax before his cock even penetrated her.

"If it's her first time, she may appreciate some lube," Kim advised, breaking the tension as she held out a small tube she pulled out of her purse.

Nick laughed as Kim handed it to him. "And you carry this around everywhere you go?"

"You never know when it may come in handy," she blushed.

"Indeed."

Marcia was appreciative of Kim's gesture, however, and gave her a quick thankful glance.

Nick took the tube and applied a healthy portion to Marcia's asshole. She squirmed in response to the gel hitting her opening. Then Nick squeezed some onto himself for good measure.

"I think I've kept you waiting long enough, don't you think?" Nick asked aloud as he gave her ass a hearty slap.

"I'm ready for you," Marcia answered gamely as she closed her eyes in anticipation.

"What made you decide to literally give your ass to me?" Nick asked, enjoying the prolonged build up he was subjecting Marcia to.

He watched her sigh, almost in exasperation, but she patiently collected herself and then turned her head to answer. "You've become a special part of my life, and I want you to know what you mean to me, so I want to give a part of me for you that no one else has ever claimed."

"Very well then. Let it be done," Nick simply concluded.

Nick watched Marcia turn her head back around as he positioned his cock at the opening to her ass. He ran the head of his penis along her ass crack, and she shivered in response. Then he pressed the head of his cock ever so lightly against her ass hole, and she squealed in glee.

"Please, I don't think I can take much more," Marcia protested, clearly growing impatient.

"Do you want me to stop?" Nick asked, already knowing the answer.

"No, please don't tease me," she implored him.

"Why don't you tell me exactly what you want me to do then?"

"Fuck me. Please fuck me," Marcia cried out hoarsely.

"How do you want me to fuck you?" Nick calmly responded.

Nick watched Marcia's head turn back to face him one last time as she glared at him. "In the ass," she said with steely resolve. "I want you to fuck me in the ass until you cum and it's dripping out of me."

"You didn't say please," Nick teased her.

"Please fuck me in the ass!" Marcia screamed out in desperate frustration.

Nick chuckled, and watched her eyes grow wide as he slid the head of his cock inside her. Marcia's body jumped, and her ass puckered as his cock penetrated her orifice.

"Shall I keep going?" he asked, although his tone indicated it was more of a warning than a question.

Marcia nodded her approval, and Nick slid another inch of his shaft inside her as she threw her head back forward and closed her eyes again as she growled and grunted in pleasure.

"Please don't stop. I want all of you," she begged of him.

"Ask and you shall receive," Nick answered.

*****

Marcia felt her eyes roll to the back of her head when the tip of Nick's cock first penetrated her ass, instantly stretching her ass wider than she imagined possible. His cock slid into her relatively painlessly, and she was thankful for the lube that Kim had offered up. She had heard horror stories over the years about painful anal sex from cousins and girlfriends, but she felt far more pleasure than pain. It hurt, but it felt oh so good all at the same time. Nerves that she didn't even know existed were tickled and triggered into arousal and left her body shaking uncontrollably.

She was sure that between Nick's girth and her anal inexperience that Nick's penetration would have felt vastly different without the lubrication aid. Her mind wandered for a moment, thinking how much smaller her husband was compared to Nick, although for once, she thought maybe she should've started off with someone smaller (e.g. her husband) for her first anal experience and worked her way up to someone of Nick's girth. Nevertheless, she was determined to put on a brave face, so she resolved to grin and bear it.

"Please don't stop. I want all of you," she had begged of him.

"Ask and you shall receive," he had answered.

The next thing she knew, the full length of his cock slid into her, feeling as if it split her in two. She screamed out in ecstasy, the line between pleasure and pain completely blurred. His cock throbbed inside her, stretching her ever wider, and her asshole felt as if it had been stretched out beyond the point of no return. She wondered if he wasn't somehow doing irreparable harm that would permanently leave her with a large gaping asshole after he was through with her.

As he continued pummeling her ass, all those thoughts were pushed out of her mind. She was no longer concerned with how she might feel the next day or even in a half hour. She could deal with the fallout later. All she cared about was that moment, and the 8 inches of hard cock stuffed up her ass, and how good it made her feel.

*****

Nick peered down at the beautiful sight of his manager bent over before him. Her pasty white skin contrasted sharply with the black nylon stockings she wore. She was bent over and completely at his mercy. He admired the sight of his thick cock as it easily glided in and out of her ass, and how her back arched ever so slightly every time he pulled back and then straightened out again as he pushed himself back in.

"You know, when I accepted the job at Geneco, I never imagined how things would turn out. It's only a few months later and here I am in a hotel room, fucking my manager up the ass after getting a blow job from the company CEO," Nick said nonchalantly.

Nick glanced over to the side and saw Kim wince at his crude but accurate assessment, and then he gave a playful slap to Marcia's ass as he continued fucking her.

"I've learned a lot in my time at Geneco, though," he continued. "Far more than I ever imagined. Before I started at Geneco, I thought it was all about what you know. I assumed I'd get a job and have to prove how smart and hard-working I was, but now I know that I had it all wrong. Really, life is all about relationships. I'm not talking about the casual acquaintances, but the meaningful relationships in our lives."

Nick gave her another slap on the ass as he continued fucking her, each slap a little stronger, and her ass growing redder and redder.

"It turns out that everyone else had all the same insecurities I did. That's what I've learned about the both of you. People are a walking contradiction. They crave security in their lives. They need a meaningful relationship to give them a foundation, a bedrock, something they can cling to. And yet they become bored easily. They're never satisfied. They're always searching for something more. And so, they often seek another meaningful relationship, something that can satisfy that itch, that craving."

Nick paused to savor the moment. Marcia's back glistened in sweat, and his cock was fully impaled inside her. He watched in amusement as her asshole expanded slightly as his cock pulsed. She was bent over, grunting in response to every thrust of his cock up her ass. Her chest was heaving as she struggled to catch her breath, and her arms were bent and looked weak, as if they were barely able to hold on to the headboard for support any longer.

The moment was at hand, he thought to himself as he ran his fingers along her back, sending shivers down her spine before giving her ass another firm slap as he resumed fucking her senseless.

*****

Marcia was taken aback by Nick's tone, which was harsher and more direct than she had ever heard him speak before. She didn't have time to dwell on his words however since his cock provided ample distraction. He plumbed the depths of her ass, and she grabbed the headboard as if she was holding on for dear life.

"God, it feels so good," she spat out to no one in particular.

She heard Nick talking, but his words sounded distant, almost indecipherable. He was pounding into her ass, their bodies slamming together with a loud thud, each thrust sounding like two slabs of meat colliding. Her ponytail was coming loose, and her hair was flailing wildly, her tits felt like they were flying every which way, and her ass was growing redder and sorer with each slap. Teardrops of pleasure fell from her eyes, and what had started out as a defiant grunt with each thrust had morphed into a submissive whimper, almost as if her body had surrendered to Nick's unwithering physical assault on her ass.

"I give myself to you, Nick. I'm yours to do with as you please," Marcia cried out.

Her body tensed up. Her every nerve felt on edge as his cock bore through her anal passage. She felt every twitch, every pulse of his cock as it throbbed. Her arousal raised up to the point where it felt ready to explode and burst out of her.

Just then, in the intensity of the moment, her senses sharpened, and Nick's words came back into focus as her arousal edged to a peak, almost as if she had attained a Zen mindset. She still felt every inch of his cock as it plowed her, but now his words came back into focus, as well. Every slap on her ass seemed to jolt her closer to a coherent state and bring about more clarity.

"I mean, that was you, wasn't it Marcia?" she heard Nick ask. "That lost soul looking for a meaningful relationship in life. You were so lost, desperately longing for an emotional rock to cling to. Some people find religion, but what did you find? You forged a meaningful relationship with a new coworker, actually one of your employees, who gave you an open ear. Someone to be your confidante, to be that reliable rock in your life, to hear your frustrations and share in your pleasures and your secrets. But that wasn't enough, was it? You needed another meaningful relationship. Someone else to push you into new experiences, and for that, you gave yourself over to a Master. And now you're his slave, acting on his every sexually deviant whim."

Even as her arousal overloaded her senses, Nick's words streamed into her consciousness and registered clearly in her head. Now she was dialed in, taking in every word like it was written from her soul. It all just added to her arousal as Nick laid out to bare the truth of her life. She realized that Nick understood her better than she realized. Better than she even understood herself.

"You've been conflicted, confused. You slept with me, but only at your Master's orders. A dog who serves two masters will starve to death," Nick continued.

Marcia's ears perked up at that phrase. She had heard it before, although she couldn't quite place it. And then she remembered, but the memory of her Master using that same phrase the other day only left her even more confused.

"So, I see the conflict in your eyes. You're attracted to me, but how can you be with me, even in an illicit secret affair, when you are already committed to your precious Master?"

"It's not like that - it's - " Marcia started to protest, but she couldn't muster the heart.

"And now you profess that you are mine to do with as I please," Nick interjected. "But how can that be when you have already pledged that your body is your Master's to do with as he pleases?"

"Please, I didn't mean to lead you on, I - "

"Lucky for you, there is a simple solution," Nick interrupted her. "You think you know me, but just like you, there are different sides to me. There is part of me that is safe and reliable, and you know that side of me. In fact, you've built a meaningful relationship with that side of me. But there's another side of me. One that is more sinister and daring. Only you also know that side of me all too well. If you search inside your heart, I think you already know."

Marcia knew what Nick was insinuating, but she had a hard time coming to grips with it all, reconciling how the naïve, almost rube-ish new hire in her department could possibly be a slave Master. All the while, Nick's cock relentlessly pounded into her ass, seemingly driving deeper and deeper into her anal cavity.

"Marcia Caden, your bedrock, your safety net, your precious Nick, that is me, but you already knew that. What you didn't know is that your other meaningful relationship, your Master, that mysterious man you blindly serve, the one who orders you how to dress and whom to fuck - I am he; I am your Master."

Marcia let out a primal scream as the realization sunk in. The heady mixture of Nick's revelation combined with her own arousal proved too much, and her asshole responded to the overstimulation by retracting, almost as if it was trying to contain the climax in a hopelessly futile effort. Between her emotional overload and physical arousal, Marcia climaxed, and every emotion poured out of her body in high pitched, almost pained shrieks. Betrayal. Relief. Confusion. Lust. Her body seemingly sought to exorcise every emotion from her body until she couldn't feel anything anymore, so she could start from scratch again.

As her asshole puckered up and tightened around Nick's cock, his resistance finally gave out, and he grunted almost in a primitive rage as his cock exploded in her ass, shooting out stream after stream of warm jizz inside her. Suddenly, her anal passage flooded as he continued with a last few thrusts, each time he pulled back, a string of cum dripping out of her ass down onto the bedsheets below.

By the time he finally pulled out of her, Marcia was both physically and mentally exhausted, and she fell forward, collapsing down onto the bed, passed out cold. Before she blacked out, however, there was only one thought on her mind. The realization that she now belonged to Nick, body and soul.

*****

As Marcia finally came to, she was still lying naked on the bed. Nick was completely dressed, and Kim had restored her French maid outfit.