CEO Slut: Big Reveal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry. Only a few minutes have passed," he reassured Marcia. "Your orgasm was evidently so intense, you passed out. We saw you were breathing, so we knew you'd come to soon enough, although you were starting to make us wonder."

Then Kim stepped forward offering a wine glass half filled with a milky white substance. Marcia immediately recognized the thick creamy liquid it contained.

"In the car ride over, you promised me you'd swallow my cum before the end of the night," Nick reminded her.

"But that - that came out of my ass?" she said questioningly as she pointed at the glass.

"A promise is a promise," Kim unhelpfully pointed out. "Besides, now it is also your Master's orders."

Marcia looked to Nick, her eyes pleading for mercy, but he only offered her a stern look, so she reluctantly took the glass in her hand.

"You should thank your Master," Kim pointed out, reminding her of how severely her relationship with Nick had changed.

Marcia's body was shaking, holding the wine glass of cum unsteadily in her hands as she raised it in Nick's direction and said in a quivering voice, "Thank you, Master." Her head was bowed down, eyes pointed to the ground as she said the words. Nick still looked like the young, innocent cherub she had grown close to, but she realized that their relationship was changed immeasurably. He was no longer Innocent Nick; now he was Master Nick.

He gazed upon her expectantly, and she realized that he was waiting for her to down the glass. She brought the glass to her lips and let the cum slowly slide down the side and onto her tongue. She held it in her mouth for a long moment as she contemplated all that had changed in her life tonight. She realized the symbolism in the moment, and she accepted the changes; she accepted Nick as her Master as she swallowed it clean.

"Very good," Master Nick said, addressing her. "You should get dressed now. I will ride back with Kim. I know you have many questions, and I will leave you alone for tonight to gather your thoughts. Besides, you've got a husband waiting at home with the kids, and he's probably starting to wonder where his lovely wife is. I see some missed calls from him on your phone. I don't fancy he imagines you're lying naked in a hotel room drinking a glass of cum that dripped out of your ass after having a threesome, and maybe it's for the best he doesn't know. Besides, I've got a busy weekend planned for the three of us, and there will be plenty of opportunities to answer your questions at that time. I'll text you the time and location. Don't be late."

Marcia just watched, her body feeling like stone, as Kim and Nick turned to leave together. She wondered why Kim had not changed or covered up before leaving.

Kim saw her questioning gaze and said, "It's Master's orders. He wants me dressed in this outfit as we exit through the hotel." In that moment, she realized the full extent of Master Nick's control over Kim, and in turn, how much control he exerted over herself. After they left, Marcia got up to collect her clothing, although her mind was racing, replaying every interaction with Nick and trying to piece together the clues to understand how he had fooled her so well. She had far more questions than answers in the moment, and the only thing she was sure of was that her world had changed irrevocably.

*****

To be continued....