CEO Slut Ch. 01: After the Town Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master: You have a new assignment. Seduce someone from work. You will fuck him. Tomorrow.

Marcia kept re-reading her Master's last message. Her head screamed that this edict crossed a boundary, a point of no return, and yet she felt herself inexplicably pulled toward following it. Her own fondness for one person in particular at work clouded her judgement, and now that her Master had put the possibility into her head, she couldn't help fantasizing about it. It didn't take her long to make up her mind and respond.

Marcia: Yes, Master.

*****

"You're a little older than I imagined," the stranger said almost derisively.

Kim was taken aback, not used to being ridiculed. Earlier, Kim felt cheap, but now she felt something else altogether. Insignificant. As if she was just a piece of meat. It's not just that this man viewed her as just an object. She wasn't even a prized object. It's as if she was disposable. Not even someone, but just something to be used up and then discarded.

She thought back to earlier that day when she told Lily that everybody served somebody. She meant it as a lesson to remain humble, but this moment was testing her resolve. It was one thing to have humility, but it was another to suffer humiliation.

"I can leave if you'd prefer," Kim retorted, trying to summon her dignity.

The motel room was spare and drab. The paint was peeling off the walls, and the furnishing was full of scratches and dings. She looked at the faded colors on the well-worn blankets and curtains. The room was a far cry from the 4- and 5-star hotels that Kim was used to indulging in for business travel.

"I thought you got off on being humiliated," he shot back.

Kim thought back to her Master's orders and her promise to him. Was this what she wanted or what he wanted for her? Did it even matter anymore? She had placed her faith in him and been rewarded with a series of sex fueled experiences she would've have otherwise dared to dream of.

She looked over the man he chose for her. He towered over her. He was Caucasian, about 6'4" with a sculpted body. He obviously spent time in the gym. His initial dig against her age irked her, but she remembered that his profile indicated he was 21, so in his view, he probably saw her for what she was - a middle aged woman. At least Nick had some taste in setting her up with men, she reasoned. He was a thirst trap, and she looked him over with lusty eyes.

"Can you back up the big talk?" she fired back.

His fingers were cold to the touch as his hands reached for her thighs. He quickly hiked her skirt up to her waist. The skirt was so form fitting, it remained bunched up at her waist, leaving her bottomless as he ran his index finger over her labia. He smiled as he held up a finger coated in her arousal.

"It looks like you're marinated," he smiled.

A minute later, Kim was pinned down on the bed, his hulking body pressed on top of hers. Her legs were spread wide, and her top was pulled down as his cock pumped in her pussy. Her hands reached up to his strong chest and pulled his tee shirt over his head. He gave her a smug grin as she ran her hands over his hard chest and chiseled abs.

She didn't know even know his name, not that she wanted him to know her actual name. She thought back to all her old weekend visits in years past to Pittsburgh to hook up with college students for sex. She had intentionally used aliases and made up false or vague stories about herself as she just indulged in the pleasures of the flesh.

She found solace in her anonymity in that moment as she relaxed her body and let him fuck her like a rag doll. There was no use pretending. She was in a cheap hourly motel, dressed like one of the area prostitutes, and meeting a stranger for sex. There was no need to pretend to be a proper woman or suppress her carnal desires.

Her exposed titties bounced up and down as he pounded his cock into her.

He fucked her with ruthless aggression, wielding his cock like a weapon that he was using to beat her into submission.

"Fuck, you're a hot slut!" he declared.

Kim's hands grabbed his firm ass as he leaned down and attempted to kiss her on the mouth. She turned her head to the side and kissed his neck instead.

"You really are a whore, ain't you? It's nothing personal. That's okay, though. I can be down with that. You wanna be fucked? I'll make sure you're fucked good," he promised.

He grunted loudly as he ejaculated and filled up the rubber he wore for protection. Then he pulled out of her, and Kim watched as he rolled off the condom and flung it across the room.

"Time for round two," he declared as he pulled out another packet, ripped it open, and then rolled the new rubber onto himself.

Kim's eyes grew wide as she realized he was far from done.

"I'm just getting started with that pussy. Buckle up, lady," he warned as he rolled her over to fuck her doggy style.

"You're still pretty tight for an older broad," he said as he slid back inside her.

She wasn't sure if she should be flattered or insulted by his statement.

"I don't usually like wearing condoms, but there's no telling where a skanky whore like yourself has been," he informed her.

Welp, there was no way to misinterpret that statement as flattery, Kim thought as his hands firmly grabbed her hips and started treating her body like a blow-up doll. She ignored his crude assessment of her as his hard thick cock filled her pussy, stretching her wide.

She was more than warmed up by this point and surrendering to her own lust and arousal. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, all the while it felt like his cock was splitting her in two. She looked back at him, her eyes wide open in a frenzied, crazed look filled with wanton desire.

"You're a feisty one. You like how my cock feels in your pussy, slut?" he taunted her.

"Oh God!" Kim cried in response.

"I think I found the spot. Am I hitting the spot, slut? Is that where you like it?"

"Oh God, fuck me. That's it, that's it, just like that," she begged him.

She let loose a primal scream as an orgasm spilled over. She was shameless and didn't care who heard her as she shrieked in pleasure. Someone in the room next door banged against the wall, complaining about all the noise as Kim was fucked through a series of ear-splitting, toe-curling orgasms.

After he was finally finished fucking her, he released her body, and she collapsed down onto the bed. Her body was a sweaty mess as she looked back at the man and realized that she still didn't even know his name. She could barely even catch her breath while he looked like he had barely even broken a sweat.

He just laughed as he saw her eyeing him.

"You like what you see?" he teased her. Kim remained silent, her breathing still labored as she tried to regain her strength.

"I have to give you credit," he continued. "You hung in there pretty well. You're a nice piece of ass."

Kim sat up on the bed, although her muscles all still felt like jelly. "You know how to show a woman a good time," she conceded.

He just laughed at Kim. "You need to get dressed and get out of here, though. I only paid for two hours. They'll kick you out in 15 minutes," he said as he slipped on his shoes and then exited the motel room, leaving Kim naked and alone as she gathered her clothes to get dressed and leave before the motel management would kick her out.

*****

Nick put down his phone after his last text to Marcia. It was a small gamble not telling her whom to sleep with, but she had already admitted last weekend at the BDSM club that she fantasized about sleeping with him. Marcia had poured her heart out to him earlier that night, entrusting him with her deepest secrets.

Once a cheater, always a cheater, as they say. Marcia had already committed adultery when she had an affair with Ted. Now she was back to committing emotional adultery, and Nick knew she was on the verge of committing physical adultery with him, and she only needed a little push over the edge. Was she really a serial cheater or just a neglected housewife seeking the emotional and physical connection missing at home? Nick thought it was more of the latter, although he wasn't certain.

Nick felt a sense of guilt. He knew he was using Marcia for sex, but he didn't want to hurt her. She was emotionally frayed and vulnerable, contrary to the stable front she presented at work. Still, Nick was immensely enjoying the challenge of directing her sexually charged activities. She presented herself as a vanilla bland wife and mother at work that anyone except for maybe Ted would be shocked by her current secret behavior and kinks.

Kim, on the other hand, had completely fallen under his command. She no longer questioned his authority or his motives. On some level, her competitive nature seemed to feed into her submissive streak. Kim always had to be the best at everything. Now, if she was determined to be a sub, she was out to prove herself to be the best sub possible. Nick wondered to what extremes he could push her, and if he had to protect Kim from herself because she wouldn't know when to stop.

Nick sat in the den of Kim's house. He had basically moved in with her since becoming her Master. When he initially moved to the area, he had briefly stayed with his sister, but his sister had her own family, and he felt like he was always in the way. Nevertheless, there was a string of unanswered texts from his sister on his phone. He had told her that he got his own place, and now she kept pestering him, asking to see his place. Ever the older sister, she tended to worry about him and wanted to make sure he was okay.

Just then, he heard the door creak open down the hall. A second later, Kim entered the den where Nick waited. Nick tried to hide his shock at her appearance. Her hair was a tangled mess, her stockings were torn, and the string was snapped on her top, so one hand was holding it up to keep her tits from falling out. She trudged in the door, limping badly.

"Looks like you've had quite the night," he commented.

"The young man you sent me to tonight. He was very... vigorous."

"Something tells me you liked it, though."

Kim glared at him, but her thin smile belied her true emotions.

"Don't worry," Nick reassured her. "Besides, I've already got another stud lined up for you tomorrow night."

He saw the hesitation in her face as she wrestled with thought of putting her body through another fuck session like tonight. She paused for a moment to consider everything before answering.

"Yes, Master," she obediently responded.

"Tell me, slut, are you getting what you wanted out of our relationship?"

Kim had turned to leave, but she stopped and sighed as she sat down in a chair. "I didn't think you cared how I felt. I thought you only gave orders."

"Just to be clear, if you think I'll ever be the compassionate, caring type, then you're sadly mistaken. But where my kinks and your limits intersect, I can at least entertain options. It amuses me to see you debase yourself, though. I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy seeing you suffer humiliation."

Kim shuddered as Master Nick spoke so crudely of her. She thought back over how she had ended up in her current situation. It wasn't that long ago she was the CEO of a major corporation, and she had the world at her feet. So much had changed in her life that it took her a second to realize that she was still the CEO of a major corporation. Only now instead of having the world at her feet, now it felt like she was at the world's feet. She once felt supremely in control, and now so much of her life felt like it was spiraling on the edge of disaster.

She had been resistant when Master Nick came into her life. Initially she played along with his games because of his blackmail, but she soon found herself enjoying it all more than she was scared to admit. She knew she was conceited, and she was at least self-aware enough to realize that her own hubris was as much a liability as it was an asset, and she wanted to break that trait. She tried to tell herself that her submissive experiences would ultimately build her character and make her a better person, but she knew that trope rang hollow. She had subjected herself to a string of humiliating experiences, but she didn't necessarily feel like a better person for going through with Nick's perversions.

And yet, Kim kept circling back to one irrefutable truth. She took deviant pleasure in everything she had done with Nick. It all had precious little to do with enriching her character or allowing her to be more empathetic to others and everything to do with feeding a base desire deep in her soul. Every time that the young man who had fucked her earlier that night spoke derogatorily to her, it only fueled her arousal.

The world saw her as Kim Barnes, the indomitable and unerring CEO of Geneco, but she had come to recognize the weak girl who lurked underneath her power suits and confident stride. She realized how much she loved being put in her place and humiliated. Every time someone labeled her a slut, it struck a fear that she felt in the pit of her stomach, but she relished that feeling. She loved being a powerful CEO in public, while she was a submissive slut in private. She loved the contrast in her life, and it had nothing to do with being emotionally well-rounded or compassionate to others and everything to do with feeding her own sexual stimulation and kinks.

She was at peace with her life and the strange directions it was taking, and she was ready to accept whatever other aberrant paths Master Nick led her down.

*****

Kim turned on the water to her bath to wash herself of the night's misadventures before going to bed. She prepared a bubble bath and then let her body sink down into the luxurious warmth as she relaxed her body and let herself soak in the soothing waters The past few days had been a whirlwind, and she barely had time to sleep, let alone to indulge herself, and this moment felt long overdue and hard earned.

She was startled as she looked up and saw Master Nick standing at the doorway, looking down upon her.

"Yes, Master," she acknowledged as she mentally prepared to present herself for her Master, assuming that he wanted to be served.

Master Nick walked over beside the tub. "No need to get up," he calmly said as he knelt down and stroked her hair. She smiled in response to the affectionate gesture and closed her eyes as his hand caressed her cheeks and traced the outline of her face. "You've had quite the experience the past few days."

Kim was pleasantly gratified by his tenderness. It had been a long time since she'd felt anything like warmth or compassion. She had been so busy switching between her dominant and submissive sides recently, but all those encounters had been cold, dispassionate affairs. They had fed into her raw sexuality, but a softer emotional connection was missing. Kim was a naturally unemotional person, and she usually viewed that as a strength, especially in the corporate world where she viewed sentimentality as a weakness, but she had to acknowledge that catering to her softer side had its place.

Master Nick picked up a sponge and soaked it in the bubble bath. Then he lifted her arm and slowly ran the sponge across the length of her arm before proceeding to do the same thing for the rest of her body. Kim closed her eyes and allowed Master Nick to lovingly run the sponge over her. She sighed as he ran the sponge over her breasts, taking an extra moment on her nipples, arching her back as she lay in the tub.

"I've been enjoying watching you go through all these tasks I've set for you," Master Nick commented.

"I am glad my Master is pleased," Kim responded.

"I think you have broken nearly every old rule you used to set for yourself." Kim smiled in tacit acknowledgement. "You used to avoid any chance of professional risk, and now you just exposed yourself the other day to the entire company."

"I remember turning around and seeing my body on the large screen display while I was on the stage," Kim said as she closed her eyes and recalled the image burned in her memory. "It was almost like an out of body experience. I felt like I was watching someone else on that screen. I couldn't believe it was actually me."

"Do you regret it?"

Kim shook her head.

"Good. I promised I would push your limits. In doing so, I'm afraid I've had to push the boundaries from your old life."

"I noticed," Kim said with a laugh as Nick proceeded to wash her hair.

"You used to be so careful to avoid any relationships in town for fear someone you fucked might have a connection to Geneco. And now you're meeting with strangers in the city letting them treat you like the slut you really are."

Kim blushed. "There is a part of me that's wondered if we've taken things too far."

"Has HR asked about your little stunt from the town hall?"

"No. I'm a little surprised, but what are they going to tell me? To put on a bra and panties," Kim laughed. "Technically, there isn't a requirement in the employee handbook to wear underwear, so I don't think I broke any actual HR rules, per se."

"Yes, maybe you only violated social decorum, although your IT department didn't do you any favors with their camera work."

"No, I'm sure the IT department got a kick out of the whole thing. That department is a bunch of awkward computer nerds."

Kim shuddered at the thought of the guys in the IT department salivating over the images of her flashing herself on the screen. She couldn't help but wonder who else may have re-watched the video

Master Nick proceeded to lift her legs out of the tub, spreading her legs as he placed one foot on either side of the tub.

"The thought of people watching that video excites you, doesn't it?" Master Nick pointed out. "Now when you walk down the halls of Geneco, you have no idea if they may actually have the video up on the screen as you walk by."

Kim smiled in embarrassment. "It scares me to death. And yet I can't help but feel turned on by the whole thing."

Master Nick had continued running the sponge over Kim's body while they talked, and at that moment, the sponge finally reached her pussy. With her legs still lifted on either side of the tub, she raised her pelvis out of the water to give him easier access as he gave her private areas focused attention until her mound was covered in suds.

As she lowered herself back down into the water, he reached for a nearby hairbrush. Kim looked at him curiously as he inverted it and held the brush by the bristles, and she quickly realized how the cylindrical handle had a tapered edge that was now obviously very phallic in appearance.

"I think my Master is spoiling me," she commented.

"Just lean back and keep your legs spread," Master Nick responded.

She watched as his hand and the brush disappeared into the water, a thick layer of bubbles on top blocked the view, but then she felt the tip of the hairbrush's handle poke against her pussy. Kim gasped in pleasure. Master Nick locked his gaze on Kim and watched her face as he slowly sank the handle into her.

Kim instinctively raised her pelvis back up to give Master Nick easier access. The water started splashing around as his hand worked the handle in her pussy. As her pussy rose above the water, the air against her private areas combined with the sight of the hairbrush violating her made her shiver in arousal. Her arms reached to fondle her breasts and play with her nipples as Nick's other hand reached to stroke her face.

Kim opened her mouth and eagerly sucked on his finger as he smiled down upon her. She smiled back as she sucked on his finger to telegraph her enjoyment. Soft moans slipped from lips as the stimulation hit all her senses. The warm water, the bubbles enveloped her body, while the hairbrush sent tingling sensations that ran up and down her spine. Kim surrendered herself to the moment, her hands sliding over the soapy, slippery skin of her breasts as she spasmed in climax, her toes curling as she threw her head back and let the orgasm shoot through every nerve and blood vessel in her body.