CEO Slut Ch. 01: After the Town Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim enjoyed the release of pleasure that filled her for a few moments before opening her eyes again as Master Nick pulled the hairbrush out of her and lifted it out of the water, placing it next to the tub.

"Take your time. I do get great satisfaction out of watching you enjoy yourself. Sleep well tonight. There's still lots more tasks I've got planned for you," Nick promised her.

Kim felt immense pride knowing that her Master was pleased with her and took care to give her special attention. She had been concerned that Master Nick had already lost interest in her, especially given his recent infatuation with his manager, Marcia, so his doting nature tonight left her beaming. She wasn't sure exactly what other tasks Master Nick had planned for her, but her devotion to her Master was renewed, and she was determined to follow his lead wherever that might take her.

*****

To be continued....