CEO Slut Ch. 03: Another Motel Adventure

Story Info
Kim, Lily, and Ted in a motel.
7.1k words
4.61
8.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story is part of a longer series, but a brief recap is provided below for those newer to the series.

*****

Recap

Part 1 - A Cougar and a Panther

Kim Barnes is a 42-year-old CEO of a medical device company near Cleveland who had a weekend fling with Nick, a young 22-year-old near Pittsburgh. Unbeknownst to her, Nick shows up to her work place the following week as the newest company hire. Soon, he holds nude pictures and videos over her as blackmail, forcing her to perform a series of sexually daring acts in the workplace.

Part 2 - A Day of Good Vibrations

Kim wears a remote vibrator to work, and Nick makes her orgasm innumerable times during the day, embarrassing her in front of various cohorts.

Part 3 - A Friday Submission

Kim has sex with Nick at work. That evening, Nick comes to her house and establishes a Master/ slave relationship with her.

Part 4 - A Fun Filled Weekend

Nick takes Kim shopping at an adult store for new clothing. Then they pay a visit to some of Nick's old college friends, who, as it turns out, all happen to have been previous conquests for Kim.

Part 5 - A Good Start to the Week

Nick fucks Kim in her CEO office. Afterward, Nick finds evidence that his manager, Marcia, is having an affair with Ted, a company VP.

Part 6: A New Bitch

Kim confronts Ted about his affair with Marcia and blackmails him into becomes submissive to her.

Part 7: A New Blackmail

Marcia opens up to Nick about her personal life while he is secretly blackmailing her, forcing her to perform a series of sexual dares.

Part 8: A New Slave

Marcia visits a BDSM dungeon where she meets her blackmailer and becomes his slave, accepting him as her Master, although the identity of him and his other slave remain a mystery.

Part 9: A Tale of Two Kims

By day, Kim dominates Ted in her office. By night, Kim is dominated by Nick.

Part 10: A Town Hall to Remember

Kim and Marcia present their work and themselves in front of the whole company. Marcia learns that Kim is also a slave to her Master.

Part 11: After the Town Hall

Lily gives herself to Kim. Marcia confides in Nick. Kim meets with a stranger for sex.

Part 12: An Affair Begins

Marcia confronts Kim about their shared Master. Marcia has sex with Nick while Kim meets a young black man for sex.

*****

Part 13: Another Motel Adventure

The next day, Kim Barnes sat in her office, leaned back in her chair, and put her feet up on the desk. Her stockinged legs were spread, and her skirt was pushed up, revealing that she wasn't wearing panties. She watched her own image on the computer screen from the recent town hall as she fingered her pussy. Her hand reached up and unbuttoned her blouse, letting the front fall to the sides, revealing her bare breasts.

Master Nick had sent her a link to the video files a few minutes earlier. He didn't tell her what it was, but as soon as the first images from the video loaded, she recognized it immediately. It was the unedited video feed from the town hall. Kim and Marcia had basically flashed their pussies to the entire company during the town hall, spreading their legs and giving clear looks up their skirts from the stage to the entire audience. With the stage lighting and the video cameras focused on them as they spoke, their nudity was plain for everyone to see.

When IT had uploaded the file to the intranet for employees to view, they had edited the video to avoid any obscene images by zooming in on their faces, but Nick stumbled upon the raw video on a network folder and promptly downloaded the files to a personal drive. Kim had watched the sanitized file IT uploaded to the intranet, and she wondered if maybe her own public display was not as scandalous as she initially feared.

As the unedited footage replayed on her screen, however, the blatancy of her lewd display was undeniable. Kim relived the excitement as the areolas of her breasts were illuminated through her thin blouse by the white-hot stage lights. She hadn't anticipated how the lighting would turn her blouse almost translucent, and she felt a knot in her stomach as she realized what everyone else witnessed in the moment.

Kim was aware of her own actions that day, but she didn't appreciate the extent to which Marcia matched her step for step on the stage until she watched it on the video. Rather than sitting cross legged while seated on the stage to protect their modesty, they both spread their legs, opening them wide enough to allow the top of their stockings to show. Kim watched as the camera focused on her and then Marcia as they answered questions from the audience. The high-definition picture made her labia easily identifiable, but both Kim and Marcia pressed forward as if everything was normal.

Kim remembered the butterflies in her stomach as she sat on the stage, however, as she continued fingering herself with one hand while the other played with her tits. She thought back to the past few days as she met up with a series of strangers arranged by Master Nick. She was sinking into depravity. She felt dirty and used, and it scared her to think how much she enjoyed the feeling.

A knock on the door suddenly transported Kim back to the present.

"Kim, are you there? Excuse me, but I need to talk with you," a familiar voice called through the closed office door. It was Allison, the office administrator.

"Just a minute, I'm wrapping up a call," Kim lied as she hurried to replace her clothing.

Seconds later, Kim opened the door. "How can I help you?"

Allison looked at Kim suspiciously as she straightened her skirt and fixed her hair, but then she shook her head dismissively and said, "I'm trying to finalize the arrangements for the charity event next week. I need you to sign the agreement otherwise we risk losing some of the caterers.

"Of course, I'll do so right away," Kim quickly answered.

"Thank you, Kim," Allison replied.

*****

"Hi, Marcia," Nick announced himself as he stood at the door to her office.

She motioned him to enter. "Close the door. I need to talk with you." She pulled a chair next to her at her desk. "Have a seat," she said.

She nervously eyed the small window slit in the door frame that almost ran the length of the door. The window allowed someone to peek in to tell if she was busy when her door was closed, but now it served as an extra hurdle to overcome to meet her Master's edict.

"What is it?" Nick asked innocently. Marcia still had no clue that Nick was secretly her Master.

'It's nothing serious," she said with a nervous smile as she fretfully stole glances toward her door. "Last night was just a big step in our relationship. I wanted to know if you were okay with everything."

As she spoke, her right hand reached down to Nick's crotch. Marcia smiled at him as her other hand pointed at her computer monitor.

Nick moved closer as Marcia's hand undid his belt and opened his pants. Then she reached inside his boxers. Nick's eyes lit up in shock.

"Turn so your back is to the door," she instructed him. "Then no one can see what we are doing. We can pretend that I am just going over some assignments with you."

"Like a hand job assignment," Nick joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Marcia noticeably relaxed. "Something like that," she conceded.

"But what if we're caught? This is really dangerous, Marcia. I thought our relationship was on the downlow." Nick glanced over his shoulder. "There are people walking by your office door every few seconds, and half of them peek in just out of human nature.

"Well then you'd better not get too loud," she told him. She didn't know how to explain to Nick that she was acting under the direct orders of her mysterious Master, both last night and in that moment in her office.

Nick had proven to be a good friend. He was the one person she had confided her personal drama to, and he had proven himself loyal and trustworthy. When her Master ordered her to sleep with a co-worker, she didn't even hesitate in selecting whom to seduce. She slept with Nick to fulfill her Master's orders, but along the way, she found herself becoming more and more attracted to him. Their relationship didn't make any sense on so many levels since she was in a completely different stage of life (older, married, kids) and yet when they talked, it was as if the rest of the world closed off and left them alone in a vacuum.

She smiled warmly at him as she jerked him off. She loved how his thick cock felt in her hand, her fingers wrapped tightly around it as she stroked him. She tried to keep her body still and not give any indication to anyone who might peek in that she was doing something highly inappropriate.

"Don't worry about me. I'm a big girl," she told him. "Besides, I really don't understand why our spending on lab supplies increased so much last month. Maybe explain that to me. After all, there's no reason we can't mix business with pleasure."

Nick chuckled at the absurdity of it all as he proceeded to explain how the lab cost overruns were attributable to a slew of orders for expensive new reagents because of new test methods. His lips were moving and saying the words, but his eyes were looking straight down at the sight of Marcia's fingers wrapped around his cock.

"I feel guilty," he told her. "Last night, you were on top doing all the work, and now here you are doing all the work for my pleasure again. I don't want you to think I can't do my share."

"Don't worry," she promised him with a wink. "I was plenty satisfied myself last night, in case you didn't notice, and, besides, you'll have plenty of chances to be on top of me and show me what you can do soon enough."

Nick enjoyed the game he was playing with her. Having her serve him sexually was both intensely erotic and immensely satisfying, and the fact that he orchestrated the entire thing to make Marcia think it was all her idea was the coup de grace. He genuinely cared for Marcia, though, so part of him felt guilty to keep that secret. He still wasn't sure how she would react when she learned the truth, although he planned to tell her soon.

"I'm close," he whispered hoarsely.

She released her grip, and he started to protest, but then she ran her long nails up the length of his shaft, and the sensations sent shivers up his spine.

"Control yourself. We can't have people hearing you or seeing you acting strangely in here," she chided him.

A knock on her office startled both of them. Marcia glanced over Nick's shoulder and retracted her hand from Nick's crotch.

The door was opened ajar and Allison, the office admin popped her head in. "I'm sorry to bother you, but - " she said, stopping short.

"Excuse me, we were having a private meeting," Marcia protested as her eyes watched Nick trying to discreetly zip his pants back up.

Marcia looked up and saw the disapproving look on Allison's face. "I see. I'll leave you alone to your private business," she said as she walked away, although she left the door ajar.

Marcia and Nick sat stunned for a moment before Nick said, "Did she see anything?"

"She knows what she thinks she saw," Marcia conceded.

"How bad is that for us?"

"I'm not sure she can prove anything inappropriate actually happened, but we need to be more careful. I need to be more careful," Marcia emphasized as she took a deep breath.

*****

Marcia poked her head into Kim's office. "Um Kim, do you have a minute?"

Kim looked up from her desk and nervously looked around before replying. "Of course, come on in. Please close the door behind you."

"So, it seems our paths accidentally crossed last night, but at least you were successful in bedding your young paramour last night," Kim said after Marcia had taken a seat.

"Yes. I just wanted you to know that Nick didn't recognize you last night."

Kim carefully processed that information before giving a measured response. "Thank you for that. Of course, it would be very hard to explain to anyone at work why I was half-naked stumbling in the dark through a parking lot in a bad area of town."

"Were you following our Master's orders last night?" Marcia asked in earnest.

"Yes, he's sending me on a series of dates. Well, not dates so much as sex hookups. He pairs me with anonymous men for sex. He makes it very clear to them that I like to play rough and that they can do whatever they like to me."

"Do they know it is him trading messages with them?" Marcia asked.

"No, the men think they are chatting directly with me, but he controls my account and makes it very clear to the men that I am willing to do anything they desire. The only stipulation is they have to use protection."

"Oh my. Do you think he will do that with me?"

"Would you like that?" Kim replied with a question.

"I can't deny that the thought of it both frightens and excites me. Have you enjoyed it?"

"I am doing things I never would have done without the help of our Master."

"Is that a good thing?" Marcia wondered.

"I met a young black man named Dejuan last night. Pardon my French but he fucked my brains out."

Marcia blushed. "I've never heard you talk like that before. Are you scared of our Master?"

"No, I trust him. He has my best interests at heart. It maybe is just not always readily apparent, but if it were so easy, we would do it for ourselves and not need him."

"So, you have no regrets?" Marcia asked.

"I have no regrets," Kim confirmed.

*****

It was almost 7 pm when Ted stepped out of his car in a part of town that was foreign to him. His Mercedes stood out like a sore thumb surrounded by the dirty and dented older model cars that lined the parking lot. Kim told him to meet her at this motel at 6 pm after work, although he was suspicious of her motives. He still couldn't believe the transformation that had come over Kim. She used to be the model of professionalism and fairness, but lately she had become erratic and unpredictable. It was plain to him that Kim was involved in some type of sexually illicit activities, although he could only guess on the details.

Still, Kim was a sexy minx that he had lusted over for years, although the cruelty she treated him with recently made him cautious. Nevertheless, he wondered why she would lead him out to this area. She hadn't been shy about humiliating him at the workplace, so why would she change now? He was hopeful that maybe she would finally sleep with him, although, given their recent encounters, he wasn't getting his hopes up.

Ted was stood right in front of the room where Kim said to meet him. The curtains were drawn, but a light shone from behind, and he decided to move ahead and knock to announce his presence.

*****

Marcia was eating dinner with her family when her phone beeped, indicating an incoming text. She casually glanced at the screen and saw it was from her Master.

"Is work calling again?" her husband asked.

"Yes," she lied.

She held the phone close to her face and shielded the screen so that her husband couldn't see as she read the message.

Master: Did you complete today's assignment? I have not seen evidence.

Marcia: No Master. I tried, but someone interrupted us in my office while I was jerking him off.

Master: So, you failed.

Marcia: I'm sorry, it was too risky to try again. The person who caught us suspected something.

Master: You should have figured out a way.

Marcia: I'm sorry, Master. I can make it up to you.

Master: How?

Marcia: Give me another assignment, please, Master.

Master: Very well then. You have feelings for your new lover. You already admitted it to me at the club, but a dog who serves two masters will starve to death. I need to test your loyalty to me. You will have a threesome and share your precious new lover with my other slave, Kim. I will order her to be available at the time and place of your choosing.

Marcia: Yes Master.

Master: Do not fail or your husband and everyone in your workplace will know what a naughty slut you have been.

Marcia: Yes, Master.

"Is everything alright, dear. You look like you're shaking," Marcia's husband commented.

"Yes, of course, it's just people at work. They're always messing things up, and then I get punished for it," she replied with a nervous smile.

Marcia otherwise sat silently throughout dinner with her family. Her Master's new assignment had shaken her to her core. It didn't make sense on so many levels. Her Master was testing her commitment to him, and he was doing so by threatening her newfound relationship. She could only assume that she was being punished because her Master had watched the video and saw how loving and affectionate she had been with Nick.

Marcia couldn't figure out how to explain to Nick what was planned, and she had no idea how he would react. A normal guy would likely jump at the prospect of sleeping with two women at the same time, but Nick still had an incredibly naïve charm about him, and she wasn't sure if he might think less of her for it.

She also felt jealousy at the prospect of sharing Nick with Kim. Even though Kim was older, she was still a beautiful woman, and Marcia feared Nick might become more attracted to Kim than her. She still felt infinitely inferior to Kim on many levels, just given the difference in their professional standing, although she wondered how she could explain to Nick that the woman taking part in their threesome was the company CEO.

She heard her husband's voice calling her name, but he sounded far off. Suddenly, she snapped back to attention and realized that her husband was sitting across the table impatiently trying to get her attention.

"Marcia, really, it's like something's come over you," he said in frustration.

"It's nothing to bother yourself with, dear. I've just got myself in a bit of a jam at work, but it's nothing I can't work my way through," she assured him.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll find a way to satisfy everyone."

Marcia looked oddly at her husband and his strangely prescient encouragement.

*****

"Ouch, you don't think that's a little too tight," Ted exclaimed as Kim strapped in the last restraint.

He was naked on the bed, all of his clothing lying in a pile by the door. His limbs were outstretched, tied to the four corners of the motel queen sized bed as he laid on his back. Kim just glared at him with contempt. Ted's eyes followed her as she checked on all the restraints. Kim was still dressed in her work clothes, and Ted couldn't help admiring how nice Kim still looked. He had hoped she had invited him to the motel for sex, that she might prove to be a different person away from work. She looked pissed off, however, although he hated to admit that seeing her act so stern and demanding kind of turned him on.

"Alright, you can come out now," Kim called out after verifying that all the restraints were tight and secure.

"Who are you talking to?" Ted asked as he watched a recognizable face step out of the rest room.

The color drained from his face as he recognized the Documentation Supervisor at Geneco, Lily Banner, appear.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked, his eyes scanning back and forth, searching for clues. Whereas Kim was an old and trusted colleague, Ted only knew Lily casually. He had no idea that Kim was bringing a new person into her perverse treatment of him, and his face turned red, and fear filled him to be caught in such an embarrassing and compromising position by someone other than Kim.

Kim ignored Ted's pleas and calmly turned to Lily. "Lily, I promised I'd take you under my wing. We talked before about learning to make sure that your needs are taken care of before a man."