CEO Slut Ch. 03: Another Motel Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily stood in shock as she realized the VP of Operations was tied up naked on the bed before her. She was shy and unassuming, and she had barely ever spoken a word to Ted, but now his 6'2" frame was on full display. Seeing the normally strong, virile VP naked and helpless was a jarring sight for Lily to take in.

"Lily, do you trust me?" Kim asked.

"Don't trust her," Ted interjected. "Please, help me."

Lily nodded her head. "I trust you."

Ted's face registered disbelief.

"Ted, how would you like it if Lily sucked your cock?"

Ted's face softened. He felt relief, thinking that maybe Kim was finally throwing him a bone after previously suffering so much indignation at her hands.

"When was the last time your wife sucked your cock?" Kim asked him.

"She sucked me off this morning," Ted admitted.

Kim saw his hopeful face and wanted to teach him a lesson.

"Lily, do you see how quickly he leapt at the chance to be serviced. He isn't concerned with you at all. You're just a piece of meat to him. You're just a vessel for him to ride to his own orgasm, and then he'll abandon you by the side of the road as soon as he's done. And all men are this way. But this is also their weakness, and this is why you have to seize opportunities when they come to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Lily responded.

"Good, then slip off your panties." she instructed Lily. Kim sat down on the bed near Ted and stroked his hair. "Now Ted, you're going to help me teach a lesson for Lily today."

"What kind of sick game are you playing?" he grumbled.

"Lily, now please step up and then stand over Ted on the bed."

Lily did as instructed. She was dressed in the same simple floral dress she had worn to work that day. Her pale white skin and slight, mousey body made for an odd contrast compared to the strong and normally imposing man she loomed over. Ted looked up and saw straight up Lily's dress to her trimmed but still hairy pussy.

"Now before we start, we need to make some things clear," Kim continued. "Ted is in this position because he's cheated on his wife."

"Jesus Christ, Kim. How long are you going to punish me for that indiscretion?" Ted complained.

"Ted, tell me something. Have you ever given cunnilingus to your wife?" Kim asked plaintively.

Ted looked bewildered by the line of questioning, but he shook his head no.

"Well, you're about to get a crash course in serving a woman, my dear," Kim promised him as she continued to stroke his hair. She looked back up to Lily and continued. "Do you see what I mean? Even in marriage, to his wife with whom he shares a life, he cannot share in bringing, her pleasure. He just said his wife sucked him off just this morning. She probably does so several times a week, but does he reciprocate. You've just heard it from his own mouth. He doesn't.'

"Lily, you're a timid, humble woman, and that's often an admirable trait, but you came to me wanting to learn how to be strong, how to be ruthless, and how to own any situation. And that's why you will lower yourself onto him and smother him with you pussy."

"She's hairy," Ted cried out, confusion and fear on his face.

"Again, do you see how he complains," Kim emphasized. "Still only concerned with himself, but you can easily shut him up by just sitting on his face so that he cannot breathe, he cannot talk."

Kim reached for Lily's hands and guided her down on top of Ted. "There, there, no need to be gentle. Sex is often a messy, sloppy affair," Kim encouraged her. "There's no need to pretend otherwise. So don't worry about him. You can already tell that he doesn't care about you. Rest your weight right on top of him. It will feel good, I promise."

As she lowered herself down, Lily's dress completely covered Ted's face, and he was shrouded in darkness as her hairs and labia pressed against his mouth. A wetness immediately came off her pussy and a slightly pungent odor filled his nostrils.

The next thing he knew, Kim also poked her head under Lily's dress.

"Now I'm going to do you a favor," she whispered in his ear. She reached her hands out and spread Lily's labia, and her pink flesh was revealed. "Now Ted this lesson is really for Lily, but that doesn't mean that you can't also learn something along the way. I think it's about time you learned how to service a woman. Now stick out your tongue and get to work."

*****

Nick put down his phone and leaned back in his chair after he was done exchanging texts with Marcia. He knew the next part of his plan was pivotal to fully consolidate Marcia's commitment to him, and it was time to fully reveal everything to her. Right now, her allegiance was conflicted between her Master and Nick, although she didn't yet realize they were one and the same person. He was sure she would feel betrayal when she learned the truth, but he was banking on the idea that all her trust traced back to him one way or another, and she would have nowhere else to turn.

He knew he should feel guilty about toying with her emotions, but he couldn't wait to explore the tantalizing possibilities created by bringing everything out into the open. He was pleased with Kim's own development. He had still been instructing her, directing her on how to interact with Lily and Ted, and he knew exactly where Kim, Lily, and Ted were at that moment. Every time he saw Ted strutting around at work, it brought a smile to his face knowing the two most powerful people in the company were essentially under his control.

Even though he had rewarded Kim by putting her in charge of Lily and Ted, he still maintained his dominance over her, leaving no doubt on the pecking order. Nick had taken over Kim's house since moving in, and he leaned back in the recliner in her den and patiently waited for her to come home and service him like she had done every day since becoming his slave.

*****

Ted's eyes were open, but his vision was shrouded in darkness. Lily's pussy and dress covered his face, shielding his eyes from any light. Lily Banner was clearly enjoying the experience as she began bucking wildly on his face, her crotch pressed tightly against him and almost suffocating him. Her mound was like a soaked sponge that left his face covered in her juices after pressing herself against him. Ted drank in the slightly metallic taste of her arousal, lapping it up as best he could.

Now he felt powerless, completely at the mercy of Lily as he drowned in the juices that seemingly rained down on to his face from her pussy. The hairs of his goatee were completely soaked through, and the juices dribbled down his chin and off his face until the sheets and mattress under him were also thoroughly wetted.

Ted wondered how his life led him to this point where he was blackmailed, tied up on the bed of a no tell motel while a co-worker he barely knew abused his body for her own personal pleasure. He was used to always being in charge. He had ridden Kim' coattails to success, but she had largely left him alone over the years, always entrusting him to get the job done, and he prided himself on delivering on his commitments.

He thought about what Kim had mentioned earlier about his selfishness, how he always put himself first. But, if he didn't advocate for himself, then who would, he reasoned. He couldn't help but feel guilty, however. He always viewed himself as a good husband. He showed up to all his kids' sporting events, he dutifully went to his wife's family gatherings, and provided a comfortable, stable life for his family, yet maybe that wasn't enough. He wondered if his wife held resentment. She often complained that he was cold and distant, but he told himself she didn't understand the pressures and demands of his job. He had extramarital affairs, but he rationalized those as insignificant. Those affairs were like a pastime to unwind, like if someone occasionally liked to gamble at a casino or enjoy a drink at a bar. He was always careful to hide evidence of his affairs, but now he wondered if perhaps his family was indirectly paying a price for his aloofness, if he had been wrong about it all along. He closed his eyes in disbelief, questioning if he was falling prey to Kim's mind games.

He had spoken to Lily at work a few times, but their interactions were limited to a handful meetings. She was quiet and rarely spoke unless spoken to. He hardly knew anything about her. He instantly judged almost every woman based on their looks, if he considered them fuckable or not, but he had never even given Lily a second thought, yet now he lay buried beneath her bare pussy.

From above, he heard her moans growing louder. Her crotch pressed down as she slowly gyrated her pussy across his lips and tongue. Her juices poured out of her as he swallowed another gulp of her arousal. Her obvious excitement turned him on, and his member stiffened. Based on her noises and wetness, he knew she was close to a climax. He found himself emboldened by the challenge as he embraced his predicament. Why fight it, he decided. He was strapped in and unable to escape anyway as he found himself beginning to enjoy the taste of Lily's juices. His tongue flitted and lapped away at her pussy, and Lily responded with louder moans of pleasure to his increased attention. Her breathing grew more labored, and her moans grew deeper and more aching. He knew she wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer before the orgasm overtook her.

*****

Kim watched Lily clearly enjoying herself as she rode on top of Ted. Lily smiled at Kim, letting her know how much she was enjoying the moment.

"That's it," Kim encouraged her. "Don't be ashamed."

"It's so embarrassing to be seen like this. To have you see me like this?" Lily answered.

"Watching a woman climax is a thing of beauty," Kim assured her. "And it's natural. There is nothing to be ashamed of, I can assure you."

"But I work with him. How can I even face him at work anymore?"

"Really? How do you think Ted will feel when he sees you at work?" Kim countered.

"Oh God," Lily responded, half in response to the question, and half in response to her own arousal.

Kim reached up and pulled down the straps of Lily's dress and bra until her breasts popped out. Lilly breasts were smaller, a B cup at most, and she instinctively reached up to cover herself. Kim shook her head as she pulled Lily's arms to the side to reveal her small orbs.

Kim's hands massaged and fondled Lily's breasts, and then Kim stood up and leaned over to take Lily's breasts into her mouth.

"Oh God, this is too much," Lily cried.

Still holding her tit in her mouth, Kim whispered, "Don't think. Just enjoy," as she continued to suckle at her teat.

"I can't believe this is real," Lily responded as she threw her head back and closed her eyes. Ted's tongue was working magic on her pussy while Kim was stimulating her breasts. Lily was so used to being a wallflower that it felt foreign to be the center of attention. To have everyone else, let alone her company CEO and VP sexually serving her.

The reality became too much to absorb, her arousal quickly accelerating into a climax as her body fell forward into Kim as the orgasm spasmed throughout her body. Her legs were shaking, her toes curled, and her fingernails dug into the back of Kim as she held on tight to keep from falling over as the orgasm continued in wave after wave.

From below, Ted's tongue diligently pressed forward, each lick reigniting a small burst of pleasure in her pussy that shot through her body. Finally, Lily lifted her body off him which lifted the veil of darkness, although the light in the room stabbed his eyes, temporarily blinding him.

As Lily finally lifted off of Ted's body, Ted looked around, his sight finally restored. Lily straightened her dress, and she had a deeply satisfied look on her face, which filled Ted with an odd sense of pride to think he brought her that fulfillment. He glanced over to Kim who regarded him with a smirk.

"Already feeling proud of yourself again?" she said derisively. She glanced to his still hard cock. "I suppose maybe you've done an okay job. Maybe a mutually pleasurable reward is in order."

Ted was still strapped in, unable to move, but his head turned to look at Kim, wondering what she could possibly have in mind.

Kim put her hands on Lily's waist and guided her back on top of Ted, only this time now she was guiding her pussy toward Ted's cock. Lily looked in shock at her mentor, but Kim just gave her a nod of encouragement.

"Trust me," she said with a wink as Lily felt the tip of Ted's cock penetrate her still sopping wet pussy.

"Oh God," Lily exclaimed.

"Have you ever been with a man?" Kim asked. "Have you ever felt a good hard cock inside you?"

"Once in college. I tried to fit in and went out with a guy. I already knew I was generally more attracted to women, but I gave heterosexuality a chance, thinking maybe I was missing something," Lily explained.

"And how is this time?" Kim asked.

"Incredible. Oh God, he's so much bigger than the guy I slept with in college," Lily exclaimed.

Ted looked between Kim to Lily, unable to believe his good fortune. He had no idea that Lily was a lesbian, although the revelation didn't strike him as shocking. If he'd had his choice of women, Lily would not have even been on his radar, but he wasn't about to complain about free pussy, especially after all the torture that Kim had previously put him through.

Kim smirked down at him. "Is this what you've been waiting for? Don't think I'm letting you off the hook. But I also recognize that you put forth a good faith effort to pleasure Lily just now. After over 20 years working together, I think you more than anyone knows how much I reward good behavior."

Kim turned back toward Lily and asked, "Do you play with toys?"

"I do," she answered.

"Well then, this is really no different, right?" Kim explained. "Just the real-life version of it. It's just messier because relationships are hard, and men are often pricks. They think they're God just because they can make you cum. But I think they have it backwards. Lily, you're a goddess, and you don't even realize it. You're on top. You have the power to make him cum. He's strapped in. He's powerless. He's yours to do with as you please."

All the while, Ted carefully watched. He marveled as he watched his cock disappear into Lily's twat and the way her face reacted as he filled her hole. Though Kim was ignoring him and focused on Lily, he couldn't help wishing it was really Kim who was riding him. He wondered if having Lily fuck him was just a prelude, and he hoped that maybe Kim would be next to take a turn.

Kim stood next to Lily as she rode him on the bed. Kim leaned over and gave Lily a long, open-mouthed kiss. Ted almost shot his load as he watched the two women engage in a sultry, simmering kiss. Kim's hand pulled across Lily's chest while Lily's hands held Kim's cheeks, holding her in place to make the kiss last a few extra moments.

After the kiss broke, Lily leaned forward and placed her arm straight down as she rode his cock even harder. As she rode him, sweat formed on her face, matting her hair. A droplet rolled down her chest and dangled off her nipple for a brief second before her movements shook it off where it fell down onto Ted's chest. He looked up to the sight of her small breasts looming over him. She didn't have big titties, but they still had a nice jiggle and sway as she fucked him.

He helplessly lay on the bed as she closed her eyes. He realized that she must be fantasizing about something. Or someone else. He felt hurt, not being used to such an open and obvious rebuke. After all, she wasn't even someone he'd normally give a second look, but she sought out other images or fantasies to help her achieve orgasm while she rode his cock. Between his money, position of power, and his good looks, he normally impressed women, so to have someone he regarded as beneath him essentially reject him wounded his pride. For once in his life, Ted felt used, almost insignificant. He looked back helplessly at Kim.

"Now you know how it feels," she cruelly mouthed to him.

Whatever Lily was imagining was obviously taking effect. Her moans soon turned to grunts, and the grunts soon turned higher and higher in pitch until they were outright shrieks.

"That's it," Kim encouraged her as she came up behind Lily. She kissed the side of her neck as her hands reached around and cupped her breasts. "Just enjoy the moment. Just let yourself go. Just let it happen."

Lily leaned her body back into Kim as she rode harder and harder on top of Ted.

"Oh God, it's happening again," Lily cried out.

"Good, it seems you have sensitive nipples," Kim whispered as she teased Lily's nipples with her fingers.

Lily let out a wordless moan and then a deep sigh that turned into a cry of pleasure.

"It's okay. Own your sexuality. Let the orgasm happen. There's nothing to be ashamed of," Kim urged her.

Lily leaned forward again, riding Ted like a bronco bull. She pounded herself into him. Kim watched as her hair flailed about and Lily let out one final high-pitched gasp as she reached the climax. She pressed herself down against Ted as her head tilted back and the orgasm enveloped her body.

When she finally opened her eyes again, she felt dizzy, but in a good way. It took a second for her eyes to see clearly again, but Kim was standing next to her, seemingly beaming with pride. She was still basking in the glow of her orgasm, and she took just as much pleasure from Kim's approval as she did her own climax.

Kim took Lily's hand and guided her off Ted. His cock was coated in her juices, his shaft glistening and still hard as it plopped out of her pussy.

Ted looked over in frustration. "Hey, I didn't cum yet," he protested.

Kim just smirked cruelly at him. "Don't worry, we'll release you before we leave. You can use your hand to get you the rest of the way there."

*****

Lily had just finished getting dressed again.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

"We will go home and rest," Kim answered.

"And what about Ted?"

"Grab his clothes and place them in my car. Leave his keys, wallet and phone. Then go ahead and start my car. I'll be right out to drive us back."

Ted was livid. "Kim, what the hell do you think you're doing? You need to untie me! How am I supposed to get home? How will I explain this to my wife?"

"You'll figure out a way," Kim said nonchalantly.

"God damn it, Kim, I - "

"Shh!" Kim hissed. "You don't want to attract attention and have people come storming in here and finding you like this, would you?"

Ted quieted down. "Good, now I'll loosen one of your restraints," Kim continued, "and then you can undo them the rest of the way. After that, you're on your own. Capiche?"

After loosening the first restraint, Kim promptly walked out the motel room door while Ted feverishly worked to undo the remaining restraints. Kim left the motel room door wide open, and he was exposed for any passerby's to see, which only made him redouble his efforts to get out of there as quickly as possible.

*****

"Hey, there's my girl," a familiar voice boomed from across the street. "Did you come back to get you another helping of big black cock?"

Kim recognized Dejuan, but she pretended not to hear him as she got in her car with Lily.

Back in the motel room, Ted quickly grabbed a towel after removing the last restraint and wrapped it around himself. Then he went to the door, where he saw a black man across the street calling out to Kim's car as it drove off.

"Now you act all high and mighty," the stranger called out. "Like you're too good for me. Alright, alright, bitch. I see how it is. But we both know you'll be back."

Wearing nothing but a towel, Ted grabbed the minimal belongings that Kim left behind and drove across the street to meet with the man catcalling Kim.