CEO Slut: Donating to Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Ted Gaines wandered down the corridor in the back recesses of the event hall. He'd brought his wife to the gala, but she was seated at a table with the other wives of the VP's and Directors, perfectly content to pass the time in her social clique. With his wife's attention occupied, Ted took the opportunity to sneak away unnoticed and explore the ridiculous rumor one of his managers had mentioned.

He made his way down the back hallway with the bare unfinished concrete floor and walls built of painted concrete blocks. His curiosity was piqued, although he shook his head in disbelief at his own desperation. He'd been told there were two naked sluts in a back storeroom fucking any and all comers. The rumor was so wild, he was inclined to believe it was a prank. On the other hand, the mere notion was so ridiculous, it was hard to believe anyone would even create such a lie.

Right before he got to the loading docks, he heard noises coming from the storeroom to the left. He opened the door and immediately realized the rumors were true. He saw the two women, both masked, on all fours in the middle of the floor with a cock in their pussy and mouth, and two other cocks standing at the ready. He closed the door behind him as the men all turned around to look at the newest entrant.

"Well, well, well," Ted declared with a glint in his eye. "What do we have here?"

*****

Kim felt the cock slip out of her pussy, cum dripping down on the floor below as he pulled out.

"Hope you don't mind sloppy seconds," Melvin, one of the Quality associates, said, stepping aside and inviting Ted to take the next turn on her.

"Well, thank you, Melvin," Ted acknowledged. "Don't mind if I do."

"It's more like sloppy twelfths," someone else pointed out.

Kim tried to hold herself together as Ted positioned himself behind her. She felt helpless in the moment. Ever since her relationship with Ted soured and turned acrimonious the last few months, she had belittled and tortured him, both in and out of the workplace. Recently, Ted struck back at her by starting up a sexual relationship with one of the women she mentored and then deliberately hiring in one of her anonymous sex partners as a company janitor.

Kim closed her eyes and told herself that Ted didn't know it was her in that moment. She knew he lusted after her over the years, and now that their relationship had gone south, he would relish the chance to literally screw her over. She quickly checked her mask, making sure it was pulled down tight and that every wisp of hair was tucked away. It was the only thing protecting her identity, and it felt like the thinnest of protections in the moment.

She tried to focus on sucking off the automation engineer standing in front of her when she felt a hard slap across her ass.

"Has anyone given it to her up the tailpipe?" Ted bellowed.

Kim vigorously shook her head no, unwilling to endure the humiliation of letting Ted fuck her up the ass, even anonymously.

"Alright, alright, I suppose I should respect the lady's wishes," Ted chuckled as he gave her ass a squeeze in his large hands. "Assuming you can even be called a lady," he added.

Kim shuddered as Ted ran his finger along the length of her slit. She silently cursed out her own body's betrayal. She didn't want to give Ted the satisfaction of bringing her to arousal, but she knew it was a losing battle.

"Look at your body shaking. Your cunt is dripping wet. Well, I guess I'd better give you what your body is practically begging for," Ted added with a hint of derision.

Kim moaned. In arousal. In resignation.

Kim's eyes nearly passed to the back of her head as Ted's cock sank into her, parting her pussy wide like the river Jordan. The enormity of the moment almost overwhelmed her, and she nearly passed out. Ted paused, and she assumed that she had taken in his full length, but she gasped as he pushed further, and she realized he wasn't done impaling himself on her. By the time his crotch pressed up against her, he was poking against her cervix.

Kim closed her eyes again as Ted began fucking her, the cock in her mouth nearly falling out as Ted slapped her ass and let out a whoop as he seemed intent on putting on a show for the bystanders.

*****

Marcia was only a few feet away as she watched Kim getting fucked by her former lover. She felt a jab of jealousy, even though her relationship with Ted was long since over. She had to remind herself that Ted didn't even know he was fucking Kim, or at least she hoped to God that Ted didn't somehow suspect that it was her and Kim under their masks.

Still, Marcia was bothered as she watched Ted fucking her. It was bad enough that she shared Nick with Kim, but now Kim was also fucking her ex, as well. She knew it wasn't Kim's fault, but she couldn't help feeling hurt.

She saw Kim's eyes darting around the room in desperation, and suddenly her jealousy for Kim was replaced with sympathy. They had a shared experience as submissives to Nick, but now both were being fucked by long time colleagues. Marcia realized that the fear and trepidation Kim felt mirrored her own as she continued to suck on Steve.

She didn't dare look up into Steve's face. She realized there were only two people she feared might recognize her just by looking into her eyes, and that was Steve and Ted. Suddenly, any last bits of jealousy dissipated as she was suddenly thankful that Ted was fucking Kim instead of her, if only to avoid any additional risk of being recognized.

Steve wasn't making the experience easy on her, however. He was lasting surprisingly long, which only made the whole ordeal more drawn out for Marcia. The longer it went, though, the more the oral sex transitioned from a blow job to a face fuck. Marcia kept her eyes pressed straight ahead to avoid his gaze, but it left the indelible vision of his crotch continually attacking her face etched in her mind. The veins bulged from his cock and ran across her lips as his shaft slid in and out. The head of his circumcised cock just barely peeked out from her lips before he drove himself back in, nearly making her gag each time. She made sure to breathe in and out of her nose to keep from gasping for breath.

Marcia didn't even know who was fucking her from behind, but he was tapping against her clitoris, and she felt her arousal quickly rising. She tried to focus on the man fucking her from behind, trying to forget that it was Steve's cock stuffed in her mouth.

From a few feet away, Kim cried out in the unmistakable rush of an impending climax. Hearing Kim caught up in the throes of passion seemed to unlock something in Marcia. It's as if hearing Kim going through an orgasm freed her to experience the same thing, and what had been a pleasurable sensation on her clit suddenly morphed into an undeniable avalanche, a tsunami that quickly unleashed and left her body shaking in waves of pleasure when Steve suddenly grabbed the back of her mask and thrust himself in her as his load shot out, hot cum jetting to the back of her throat and making her gag as she gasped for breath and tried to make sense of what she just experienced.

*****

Kim felt Ted slide out of her after she reached climax. She breathed a sigh of relief, thinking she had finished enduring sex with Ted. Maybe it wasn't as bad as she feared it could be. At least he didn't seem to have a clue as to her identity, so Kim counted her blessings, feeling like she had dodged a bullet.

She wondered if he had cum inside her. By this point, so many men had cum in and on her, there was a pool of cum on the hard floor under her where it had all dripped out of and off her body.

"Doggy style is nice and all, but I want you on your back. I want to see those titties bounce while I fuck you," Ted crudely stated.

Before Kim could even react, she was rolled over onto her back. She looked up for an instant to Ted's face and quickly looked away. She saw the next man in line step up to her mouth, and she recognized him as Darrell, one of the cafeteria workers. His cock was out and ready for action, and Kim eagerly opened her mouth in his direction to suck him down. Anything to avoid Ted's gaze.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Ted pondered as he reached down and touched Kim's tattoo.

"What does it say?" one of the bystanders asked.

"Owned. But the N and D in the word are written differently," Ted remarked, perplexed.

Kim head was turned to the side as she continued sucking on Darrell, but she saw Marcia out of the corner of her eye. She was doubled over, still recovering from the orgasm she just experienced as the next set of men stepped up to tag team her.

'And what about you? Are you branded?" one of them asked as they rolled Marcia over.

"Hey, this bitch has got the exact same tattoo!" the other man exclaimed.

Ted craned his neck to see. "What the fuck? It must have some secret meaning."

"The meaning seems straightforward. The question is who owns these bitches?" someone else pointed out.

"It doesn't matter," Ted decided, quickly losing interest in any meaning behind the tattoos. "Let's get back to fucking."

Kim felt Ted slide back into her still wet pussy, and she sighed deeply, even as Darrell's cock still filled her mouth.

"Did you see that?" Darrell asked. "She liked the way your cock feels inside her."

Ted smirked as he began fucking her. He lifted up her legs and spread her wide, his arms stretched out and holding her legs by her ankles.

"She's going to like a lot more than that by the time I'm done with her," he bragged.

*****

Kim wanted to be disgusted by Ted fucking her, but she found herself highly aroused. He was bigger than she imagined, and he was hitting at her G spot, sending her arousal shooting through the roof. She felt her tits bouncing back and forth as Ted began fucking her so roughly, she struggled to keep Darrell in her mouth.

Her hands stroked Darrell's balls while she continued to suck him down, savoring the taste of pre cum as the droplets dribbled off the head of his cock. Darrell moaned his satisfaction as his hand caressed against the back of her mask, holding her head pressed tightly against his crotch.

"God damn, that feels so fucking good," Darrell attested.

"She sucks like a Hoover?" Ted observed.

"Her breath is so warm, damn, it feels good on my cock."

"I might have to give her head game a try before I bust a nut," Ted pondered.

"Her tongue is like a magic wand," Darrell confirmed.

Kim felt like a cheap whore given how everyone was talking about her. Of course, she could hardly blame them. What did she expect them to think of her? She was offering her body for them to fuck as they please. Of course, they would talk and treat her crudely. Why wouldn't they? All they knew about her was that she was an insatiable sex crazed slut.

She didn't dare look directly at Ted as he fucked her, but she saw him out the corner of her eye, his body hulking over her as he relentlessly assaulted her with his dick. He fucked her with reckless abandon, his body slamming into hers with each thrust. She tried to concentrate on sucking cock, but her pussy was pulsing in arousal. The blood rushed through her veins, and she moaned in pleasure as Darrell's cum filled her mouth, leaving a sweet and salty taste on her tongue.

She held him in her mouth, even as his cock turned flaccid, desperate to avoid any excuse to look at Ted as he fucked her.

"I just busted a nut in her mouth. She's cleaning me off now," Darrell declared.

Ted just laughed as he kept pounding his cock into Kim. She cried out and whimpered in pleasure as he drove her to the edge of orgasm.

"Is that how you like it, bitch?" he lewdly asked.

Kim just cried out in a wailing moan as she tried to hold back the rising tide in a futile effort.

"Do you like how I'm tapping that pussy?" Ted teased her.

Darrell pulled out of Kim's mouth, and she threw her head back. She stretched out her arms and let out a primal scream as the orgasm consumed her body. She clenched her fists and curled her toes as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure were released. She almost felt like she might pass out, and as she regained her senses, she was thankful to see that Ted was pulling out of her. Her chest was heaving, her titties softly rising and falling as she breathed heavily.

She couldn't believe that Ted had driven her to climax. She felt embarrassed, and she was sure that her cheeks were flush red under her mask, but she was glad she had survived sex with Ted, and hopefully he would never know whom he had really fucked.

She looked at his cock, still hard and glistening in her juices after he pulled out of her.

Ted walked around to her face, and then he leaned down and took her face into his hands and guided her up until she was sitting on her knees on the floor.

"I want to feel that blow job that Darrell was telling me all about," Ted explained. "That warm mouth and devilish tongue on my cock."

Kim was still reeling from her orgasm, her mind dizzy with endorphins as Ted's manhood slowly danced in front of her eyes. She was acutely aware that all the men in the room were staring at her, waiting for her to start giving Ted a blow job. A pit formed in her stomach, but his cock hung in the air like a beacon calling to her. Everything in her body said to get up and leave, but she felt an unholy attraction calling her forth, an urge that pressed her forward as she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around Ted's dick.

The next thing she knew, his cock was in her mouth. He was large, larger than she expected, and she struggled to take him all in. Her eyes were confronted by his trimmed curly red pubic hair, while her chin was pressed up against his bulbous nutsack as she held his full length in her mouth.

"Go on and suck on it," Ted impatiently implored.

In for a penny, in for a pound, thought Kim as she began to slide her lips back and forth over his shaft. Her tongue slowly ran over his rigid boner as her lips worked over his entire length. Kim heard Ted moan out in pleasure, and she smirked in satisfaction knowing how easily she could get him off.

She suddenly felt more secure, confident that Ted really had no idea as to her true identity, and she took on the challenge to bring him to orgasm. She took secret pleasure in every moan and sigh she elicited from his lips, feeling as if she now secretly held an upper hand. She controlled his pleasure. She controlled if and when he would cum. Her fingers teased his balls. She found satisfaction in knowing that he was at her mercy for his pleasure. She felt his cock pulsing in her mouth, and she relented, content to leave him frustratingly on the edge of release.

"Damn you, woman. You're a fucking cock tease," he groaned in frustration.

After his cock went back from engorged to merely stiff, she dove back in, her lips and tongue feverishly working him over and driving him back to the edge of orgasm, and she repeated this cycle four times until Ted grew frustrated.

Each time after driving him to the edge only to let her foot off the gas, he begged "Please, let me cum," his voice growing more desperate each time.

By this point, everyone in the room had taken a turn on Kim, and all the men stood and watched as she gave the VP of Operations a blow job. She heard the whispers in the crowd and the shouts they gave to her and Ted. They recognized how Kim was repeatedly bringing Ted to the edge of orgasm, but then leaving him hanging, only to rinse and repeat the cycle over and over again.

"What the hell did you do to the poor woman," one guy shouted. "She's got it out for you."

By this point, Kim was satisfied by the desperation in Ted's voice when he pleaded with her to let him cum, and she resolved to push him all the way this time. Her lips and tongue worked furiously, slaving over his cock as she lapped and licked and slobbered all over his manhood. She ran her hands under his shirt, her fingers stretched out as they ran over his soft chest hairs, and she was surprised how firm his chest felt.

Ted was taking no chances this time, however. As he neared climax, he reached his hands to the back of her head and made sure she kept going. Kim felt his cock pulsing in her mouth, his shaft engorged and the veins popping out as he pushed himself to an orgasm.

His cum spurt forth, warm, thick, and gooey as it shot to the back of her throat. She dutifully collected his load, careful not to spill a drop as he filled her mouth, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing even a drop of his cum on her face or body.

She held him in her mouth, keeping her lips pressed tightly around his shaft as he emptied himself into her. The shots of cum lessened with each spurt until only a last droplet hung on the tip of his cock as she finally felt him begin to soften.

Kim drew her head back, careful to run her lips and tongue over the length of his shaft and clean off every last drop of cum as she sat back on her haunches, her body exhausted from the exertion and her breath still labored as she leaned her head back and swallowed his load clean.

Kim avoided Ted's gaze as she looked around the room and realized that all eyes were on her. Two other men had just finished up with Marcia. For a moment, a silence hung in the air, and the men started talking again.

"Time for a second round," one declared as all the men whooped it up in agreement.

"Or even a third," another added.

"I want a turn on each," someone else claimed.

As the men began to line up again near each woman, Ted still stood in front of Kim as she knelt before him. He finished pulling up his pants, and then his hand reached down to lift her chin. He stared into her eyes, and he smiled in deep satisfaction. Kim watched as his eyes widened in recognition, and her heart sank as she realized her anonymity was shattered.

Ted leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Kim, fancy meeting you here. I hope you enjoyed swallowing my cum. I'll see you at work on Monday."

And with that he stepped back as another man stepped in his place. From behind, she was pushed back over on all fours as one cock dangled in her face while another cock slipped inside her pussy from behind. She heard Ted laugh heartily as she resumed being spit roasted by her own employees.

*****

As the night wound down to the end, the last men finally left, leaving Marcia and Kim naked and alone in the storeroom.

Marcia felt exhausted but exhilarated. Her body was still shaking as her mind processed what she had just experienced. She had long since lost count of everything. How many men she had fucked. How many hours it had been. How many orgasms she had. Some of the men she barely knew, but some, like Steve, she had worked closely with for years. Even though none of them suspected it was her under the mask, she wasn't sure how she could personally face again them come Monday morning.

Marcia felt torn. When Nick had first proposed that she fuck the entire company, she had initially resisted, but he sweet talked her into it. Against her better judgement, she went along with his request, and now she felt like the world's biggest slut, and yet she undeniably enjoyed the sex far more than she ever imagined she would. After she reached climax the first time, dozens more climaxes came after in quick succession, and she rode through the night in a constant near euphoric state as an endless stream of men fucked her ragged, dumping loads in her mouth and pussy and all over her body. Her hair was matted with dried up cum, and large portions of her tits, ass, and back were coated in the jizz from a few dozen men who had fucked her.

It challenged everything she was raised to believe, and she struggled to comprehend what it meant for her. Was it really wrong for her to enjoy all the sex as much as she did? As long as everything was consensual between adults, then what difference did it really make? She realized how messy human emotions made relationships, but with the mask on, she was free to fuck as many of her co-workers as she wanted with no strings attached, so why should she feel guilty?