CEO Slut: Donating to Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcia looked at Kim as she struggled to find her clothing that had been thrown in a corner and out of the way. Kim took a moment and undid the laces that kept her mask tied together, and then she slipped it off.

Marcia couldn't help but wonder what was going through Kim's mind. She wondered if Kim still struggled with the same internal turmoil that she did over what they had done that night. As she continued watching her, however, Marcia's jealousy started to flare again. Earlier, it was sparked as she watched Ted fuck Kim and then ejaculate in her mouth. Although it had been months since she ended her workplace affair with Ted, she still felt jealous watching Ted fuck Kim the way he used to fuck her. She already hated that she shared Nick with Kim, but now she was depressed over continuing feelings of inferiority to Kim, as if Kim was always better than her. After all, she was just a manager with the company while Kim was the CEO. It seemed as if anything Marcia could claim, either professionally or personally, was usurped by Kim.

"Do you think anyone had any idea it was us?" Marcia asked.

"Ted knows," Kim stated flatly.

"What? How?" Marcia cried in alarm.

"I've worked too closely with him over the years. He knows me too well. He recognized my eyes. He saw right through my mask."

"I saw he whispered something in your ear at the end," Marcia remembered.

"He was letting me know."

"Do you think he recognized me, too?" Marcia wondered, now suddenly concerned.

"He didn't say anything one way or another," Kim replied solemnly.

Now Marcia was worried all over again, but she didn't even know how to react. If Ted knew, would he tell anyone else? What if he told everyone else?

Marcia felt anger growing inside her, and she gathered her strength and approached Kim from behind. She was frustrated that suddenly her night of debauchery might be exposed, and she blamed Kim for being recognized. She didn't know how, but her frustration was boiling over, and she was determined to lash back out at Kim and exert some measure of revenge or control.

Kim stood up and turned around as Marcia's hand reached for her pussy, Marcia's nails grazing against her labia as they slipped inside her slit.

"What are you doing?" Kim said in alarm.

Marcia smiled. "I just want to get a piece of what everyone else got tonight."

Kim stopped resisting and let her body relax. "It's embarrassing how easily I get turned on," she admitted, her body not offering even the slightest protest.

"Is it?" Marcia said as she took note that Kim's juices were already running down her hand.

"Anyone touches me there, and it's like I'm helpless to resist," Kim sighed.

Marcia's thumb felt around until she found Kim's clit. She began to rub the small nub, even as her pointer finger slid in and out of her slit. Marcia was enjoying how Kim was just succumbing to her advances. Her left hand reached for Kim's tits and began to tease her nipples.

Kim moaned loudly. "I thought we were done for the night?"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no. God, that feels so good. Please make me cum," Kim softly sighed.

Marcia leaned into Kim's ear and whispered, "I'll make you cum, but then you eat my pussy."

Kim moaned her agreement, and Marcia fingered Kim even more vigorously. Kim was standing, but her legs grew weak, and she fell into Marcia to keep from falling over. Marcia slipped a second finger inside her and then a third. Kim looked up helplessly into Marcia's face, and Marcia stole a kiss that left Kim breathless and nearly passed out. Marcia continued teasing Kim's nipples, leaving Kim on the edge of another orgasm as she continued fingering her pussy.

"As much as I love a good hard cock inside me, there's something about the soft touch of a woman that is just so sensual," Kim moaned.

"Well, we do have the same bits and parts," Marcia pointed out. "All the same tricks that work on me should work on you."

"Oh God, just bring me to orgasm, and I promise I'll return the favor," Kim pleaded.

Marcia smiled, satisfied to feel Kim's body writhing in pleasure in her arms.

"Go on and climax," Marcia encouraged her.

Kim closed her eyes and rested her head on Marcia's shoulders as her body began to shake. Marcia noticed how vulnerable Kim was in the moment. She was no longer the intimidating CEO. Rather, she was doubled over as the orgasm poured out of her body with one of Marcia's hands in her pussy and the other fondling her tits. Marcia felt the blood rushing through Kim's pussy as it convulsed, and Kim cried out as Marcia's touch delivered her to ecstasy. Kim was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling with each breath as Marcia pulled her fingers out of her slit and lightly pinched her clit, causing Kim to whimper helplessly, as Marcia inserted her fingers coated in juices into Kim's mouth and forced her to suck them clean.

Kim fell down on her knees and knelt before Marcia, her body completely overcome by the climax. Marcia undid her own mask and pulled it off as Kim looked up at her. They shared a long glance that spoke volumes more than any actual words.

It was one thing to share submissive experiences with Kim, but Marcia realized how little time she had spent alone with Kim. All of their recent interactions had included Nick, and now they were finally alone together. Marcia looked at the company CEO, kneeling weak and submissively in front of her naked body. For so long, she'd viewed Kim as an indomitable spirit. Physically, she always appeared to be the epitome of the confident, exuberant executive, but now her flaws and age came into clearer focus. Strands of grey shone in the unflinching harsh light of the storeroom. The sunspots on her shoulders extended down toward her chest, and her breasts sagged a bit, the effects of gravity and years starting to show on her body.

She saw Kim's eyes peer back down over her pussy, and Marcia realized how nasty she must've appeared. Cum was still steadily dripping out of her slot, and she could only imagine how foul she must smell down there after all the sweat, juices, and cum had mixed together and dried up.

"Kim, what the hell are we doing?" Marcia sighed in exasperation.

"What do you mean?"

"Right here, right now. Or tonight? All of this? We just fucked almost every guy in the company tonight. How the hell did it all come to this?"

"Did you enjoy tonight?" Kim asked.

Marcia sighed. "Far more than I'd ever care to admit," she conceded.

"That's the whole point, isn't it?"

"What's the point? To be sluts? That's all we are now, right?" Marcia complained.

"Does that have to be such a bad thing?"

"But at what price? You said Ted recognized you tonight. You know this can't end well."

"You may very well be right," Kim admitted ruefully. "But what is life without the risks? Isn't that why we're both here? Why we both submitted to Nick? Because we were stuck in a rut in our lives. Because we wanted something more. A taste of the forbidden fruit that Nick promised."

"Tonight would've never happened without Nick," Marcia realized.

"Do you regret following Nick? Are you blaming him? I mean, I know he directed us tonight, but I'm a big girl. I know it was my choice to go through with tonight."

"No," Marcia decided. "I don't blame him. Honestly, he saved me. I'm happier with him than I've ever been with both my husband and Ted. It's just... what I did tonight is a million miles away from any kind of woman I ever imagined myself becoming. I mean, look at my pussy," Marcia said, pointing at her sex. "It's so gaping big right now, I don't know if it'll ever go back to normal."

"You're a slut," Kim teased her. "Just like me. I heard all your orgasms tonight, so don't lie to yourself. You loved tonight. Just own it."

"I suppose. It's just. How can I face all those men come Monday? I sucked off Steve, for Christ sakes. God knows how many cum shots I took tonight."

"Are you going to let society dictate how you should live your life, or is that for you to decide?" Kim asked. "If you enjoyed tonight and no one was hurt, what is there to apologize about?"

"Do I have a choice but to conform? Am I supposed to just become a stripper or a porn star? I still have bills to pay."

"I hear strippers make good money, but I suppose maybe that is one place where we differ," Kim conceded. "Honestly, I've got all the money I need. Between my vested stock and bonuses and salary, I've got more than enough saved up. I could walk away and live comfortably. It's not about money for me. I still enjoy the challenge of running Geneco, but I'm in a place in my life where seeking out life experiences is worth more than anything else."

Marcia stood still, her naked body shaking as she pondered her own life and the direction it was taking.

"I get it. It's not easy," Kim offered. 'If it is any consolation, though, I mean, we are both in this together."

"You're the only one who can understand what I'm going through," Marcia acknowledged appreciatively.

"I did promise reciprocation, didn't I?" Kim reminded her. She was still kneeling naked in front of Marcia as her hands reached up to spread Marcia's pussy and her tongue reached to taste her sex.

Marcia watched incredulously as the company CEO ate out her pussy. Marcia thought back to how drastically her life had changed that night. Before tonight, she had never been with more than one man at a time, but she spent the entire evening getting spit roasted, taking two men at a time for hours on end. It still scared her to admit how much she enjoyed the feel of so many hard cocks inside her over the course of the night. She remembered how much guilt she felt the first time she cheated on her husband with Ted, but she had literally cheated on her husband with dozens of men tonight.

"I'd swear, you've eaten pussy before," Marcia cried out, Kim's efforts clearly having an immediate effect.

"Like you said, we do have the same bits and parts. All the same tricks that work on me should work on you," Kim responded.

Marcia just shook her head and then closed her eyes as she let Kim's tongue and fingers work magic on her sex.

"God, I'm such a slut," Marcia cried out.

"You wouldn't have it any other way, though, would you?" Kim answered.

"God help me, no I wouldn't."

*****

To be continued...

*****

To be continued....