CEO to Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs suddenly gave way as she could no longer bear her own weight, but he swiftly lifted her into his toned arms dumping her onto the desk and continuing the assault on her hole.

"Thank you s-!" she gasped as her face was shoved into the desk.

"Quiet slut," he barked as he continued to pound her mercilessly.

The whole oaken desk shook as she was man-handled into submission. Groaning against the force of him smashing her rear. All thoughts of trickery and HR were gone from her head, replaced only by insatiable lust and the desire to obey

Suddenly he tore his cock from her hole, leaving her quivering and empty. She moaned in need, desperate to be filled again despite the enormous pain. She now knew the truth. She wasn't cut out to be a CEO- just like her master had told her. She existed solely to hang off of his every word, taking his wonderful cock into any orifice that he desired. She was so grateful that she was allowed to serve such a wonderful and powerful master.

"Get on your knees, whore," he ordered, and she hurried to obey, even more pleasure coursing through her as she followed yet another order.

As she knelt, she noticed her image in the mirror, a far cry from what it had been not even a half hour before. Gone was the smart red pantsuit, tastefully accentuating her sex appeal in a way that commanded respect. Now, she was grovelling at her master's knees, her tiny skirt riding up and leaving nothing to the imagination- her breasts, previously teasing the eye while framed by her expensive blazer, were now all out on show. Most humiliating of all, her baby pink heels, collar and bow screamed helplessness and naivety.

She supposed she was naive in a way. She had thought that she had loved to dress for power, but her master had shown her that embracing her true nature as an airheaded bimbo was so much more fun. As she continued to stare at her form, wantonly kneeling with her ass hanging out and drool pooling from her chin, she realised that she didn't want it any other way.

"Jack me off," George commanded, breaking her out of her daze. "Point my cock at your face."

"Yes sir." She gazed adoringly at her master, immediately putting her hands to work along his massive shaft. She was so grateful to have a place at his feet. It felt so right to just obey.

She giggled as her master twitched between her fingers as she pumped his prick. She moved her mouth to suck on his balls, eliciting a moan that sent more shivers of arousal down her spine.

"The moment my sperm hits your face, you will have the most intense orgasm you've ever experienced."

She smiled in excitement. "Thank you so much, sir!" She felt so happy knowing that her master was thinking about her. She didn't deserve it after being such a frigid bitch to him.

The bimbo doubled her efforts, grinning up at the red-headed adonis as she waited eagerly to be blasted with his cum. There was nothing she wanted more than to be covered in his delicious spunk- it was just so fitting a thing for his slutty little secretary.

"Please sir, your dumb whore wants your precious seed all over her slutty face!" she begged, mewling pathetically in anticipation. "I need it so bad!"

Her desperation sent George over the edge, and rope after rope of cum coated the eager whore's mouth, nose and lips- even tangling in her hair and on the pretty pink bow. She didn't even have time to try and catch the delicious spunk in her eager mouth before she was wracked with an orgasm so explosive, it left her cross-eyed. She thrashed in total ecstasy as her body was wracked with wave after wave of unimaginable pleasure.

She barely registered as her whole self collapsed into the floor, writhing as she came again and again at her master's command. She hadn't felt anything close to such extreme rapture as this moment and she found herself screaming a string of barely legible thank yous as her mound continued to spasm.

She had no idea how much time had passed when she finally regained control of her body. Still quivering, she lifted her torso from the office floor, catching sight of herself in the mirror. The image of her face smeared with cum while her legs were covered with discharge shocked her out of her fulfillment. For a moment, the warm fog began to clear. She realised she'd completely lost herself to servitude. She raised a finger to her face in disbelief, testing to see if the cum was really there. He must have done something to her- still she couldn't quite pierce through the fog enough to connect the dots. She needed to get the recording fast, before he could force her back into that deplorable state. Then she could get out of these disgusting clothes and enact her terrible vengeance.

"You look to have enjoyed yourself," George laughed, zipping his pants back up. "Now make yourself presentable, we have work to do."

She unsteadily stood to her feet, heading to her desk to grab a facial wipe to clean up the mess between her legs and on her face.

"Ah!" She exclaimed, as once again, she found herself being spanked with the ruler.

"The cum stays, bimbo. Just straighten out your clothes."

She so desperately wanted to clean the filth from her body, but another pang of arousal convinced her otherwise. I need to pretend to still be under his control, otherwise he might not give me a chance to escape, she reasoned, shifting the skirt so it once again just barely hid her pussy. The discharge was still clearly visible, however.

"Now, take these to Lexi, it's some paperwork that needs to be filed away, and I don't trust a dumb whore like you to put it in the right spot."

Her stomach dropped as she realised what this would entail. She couldn't possibly go out in front of her secretary looking like this!

"Mmm, yes sir," she found herself saying anyway, grabbing the papers. This was fine, she'd just have to explain the situation to Lexi, she'd be able to help her get free of this bastard.

"You can take your time, by the way," he taunted, "I've got some rearranging of my new office to do."

She wanted to bite his head off, but meekly bowed instead. "Thank you sir."

She shuffled out the door, utterly humiliated but knowing that the ordeal would soon be over. She'd have Lexi get her some proper clothes and all this could be swept under the rug.

"Ah, ma'am!" Lexi perked up as she saw her boss emerge tentatively from the door.

"Lexi-" Victoria stopped herself as she realised that Lexi didn't look the least bit concerned at her state- in fact, she almost seemed happy about it.

"I see George's done with you," she chimed happily, "now remember all those hours I've spent pleasing your selfish cunt? I think it's time for your turn. Under the desk, bitch."

"I-"

"If I hear anything other than 'yes ma'am' there will be consequences."

Victoria only hesitated for a second. "Yes ma'am." She squirmed with arousal as she sank to her knees.

12