Cerberus Loyalty

Story Info
Miranda Comes To An Arrangement With A Krogan Dealer.
3.2k words
4.52
4.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crowds and partygoers made it virtually impossible for anyone not in the mood to enjoy a good night out a virtual impossibility. Red sand was not only in abundance, but was used openly on the darkened club floor. Many of the revellers engaged in open sexual acts, with some just very barely restraining themselves for actively engaging in intercourse, the exact type of behaviour encouraged by the owner of the vibrant club.

Exuberance was founded by a retired Krogan mercenary, initially funded using his 'retirement' funds, though it was an open secret that he had simply stolen the credits from his old gang and laundered through Illium's various financial establishments. Opock hired the best guards money could buy, ensuring any of his vengeful former comrades wouldn't be able to get to him. The years following the opening of his club on Illium saw it quickly develop into a small fortress, fitted with incredibly well concealed auto-turrets and kinetic shields.

Though Opock spent most of his time within the confines of his club, it didn't stop him from branching his business ventures, diversifying into one of the more lucrative markets in the wider galaxy -- information brokering. Of course, he wasn't deluded enough to believe he could ever compete with the Shadow Broker himself, well aware that he didn't possess the level of anonymity to get away with reaching such a level, but he couldn't resist the potential value of selling information.

But certain entities began to take note of the information that the upstart was not only obtaining, but selling to political rivals, central authorities, and potential enemies. It didn't take long for Cerberus to find themselves victim to the Krogan's flagrant breach of etiquette, using their agents within the Alliance to uncover just what types of personal data was up for sale on the black markets. It began small, the selling of Cerberus employees extra-net traffic to advertising agencies, resulting in some particularly embarrassing ad pop-ups on certain omni-tools. But it very quickly spiralled into something far more threatening to the organisation.

The locations of Cerberus outposts quickly found themselves victim to raids, the result of precise co-ordinates making their way into the hands of aliens with a grudge against Cerberus, along with opportunists wishing to get their hands on research work and shipments of expensive cargo. It became enough to concern the Illusive Man, especially with humanity in such a precarious position, with Shepard still in recovery on Lazarus Station. Further leaks could no longer be allowed.

Miranda Lawson descended the winding set of stairs that led to the main guest area, her pale blue eyes gazed at the indecent display that took place on the club floor. The agent struggled to understand the Illusive Man's reasoning for sending her personally to negotiate with the Krogan, especially with her work on the Lazarus project nearing its end stages. She was used to getting her hands dirty, being one of Cerberus's more dedicated employees, partly due to the sanctuary it offered her when she first broke free from her father's suffocating grip.

From the files she had been supplied with detailing Opock's closest guarded secrets -- the result of Cerberus's own invasive research, purchased directly from the Shadow Broker himself -- Miranda was sure she had a decent enough grasp on the former mercenary, his vices in particular. She may have been deeply displeased with her new, temporary assignment, but she was a professional to the end. If her success guaranteed that Project Lazarus and the wider arms of Cerberus would no longer be under threat then she do anything she could to keep the Krogan's gaping maw shut.

She dressed appropriately for the occasion, but from what she could see from the other women occupying the dance floor she began to wonder if she was a touch over dressed. A black and white latex-like mini dress hugged her exquisite hourglass figure, showing off every one of Miranda's perfect assets, from her long legs to her sizeable bust. Miranda was used to wearing tight fitting uniforms, much to the pleasure of her male colleagues, but she rarely wore anything she would consider so...revealing. Without any way to conceal a pistol she felt unusually vulnerable. A pair of black platform pumps gave her a sense of familiarity, the result of her combat boots being a constant presence to her unorthodox Cerberus uniform.

She took cautious steps, scanning the room for the various guards and bouncers that were dotted around Exuberance. The owner may have been aware that Miranda had been sent on behalf of the Illusive Man, but she wouldn't put it past him to welch on the agreement. If one part of the Krogan's file stuck out from the rest, it was that he had overconfidence in abundance and the lack of any retribution against him only seemed to worsen that trait.

A final few steps brought her to the sub level area that had been excavated into the surface of Illium, adding an extra layer of security between the Krogan and anyone with a grudge. Miranda kept her hands close to her body, gripping her clutch tightly as she entered the throng of the various species that used Exuberance as an excuse to turn a seemingly innocuous dance floor into a sex club. The agent stepped past a human couple, wrinkling her nose as she spotted the man lift his female partner up to his crotch, staring at each other hungrily. Another couple managed to one up them, with a Salarian snorting red sand off of his partner's bare chest.

Miranda had no qualms about individuals wanting to screw each other to their heart's content, her iPartner escapades were a testament to that. But she had her limits, and she drew the line at a pseudo orgy for all to see. As she came towards the end of tue throng she felt a rough hand snaking its way up her skirt, brushing against the base of her silk panties. A quick, precisely directed elbow to the groin of the culprit ended his unwanted exploration.

Soon, she found herself approaching a set of Opock's body guards, a Turian and a particularly gruesome looking Krogan. She produced the badge that had been supplied to her by the Illusive Man and continued on. A long, narrow hallway separated Miranda from Opock's office, which had been outfitted with every possible security system that credits could buy. By the time she reached the final security checkpoint she was sure that the Destiny Ascension paled in comparison. A facial identification check resulted in the office door sliding away, revealing Opock and his entourage to the Cerberus agent.

"Operative Lawson!" Opock boomed, not standing up from his opulent desk to greet her, something Miranda believed to be a subtle power move. "I've been watching you as soon as you entered my palace. Might I just say, you're dossier photos do you no justice. I can see why you can call yourself 'the perfect human woman'."

Miranda nodded her head stiffly. If she wanted her body to be complimented the Krogan before her was the very last being she would have wanted giving one. Decades had passed since his betrayal of his team, yet he continued to wear the same armour, decorated with the various symbols of the mercenary group, along with some of the trophies he had picked up in battle. Approaching the large desk, she was sure she heard a peculiar sound emanating from it.

"Thank you," Miranda replied tersely, placing a hand on her hip. She couldn't be sure, but Miranda thought she spotted the Krogan's eyes gliding across her body, something she had become used to since her emancipation from her father.

"I heard that the Illusive Man is starting to worry about the sort of information I have, as well as my intentions with it," Opock said, though Miranda knew it was a barely disguised boast.

"Worry is an overstatement," Miranda countered, coming to a stop just in front of the desk, "annoyed would be a more suitable description. I'm here to see if there's some agreement that can be reached to ensure that the information isn't passed on."

"Ahh," Opock nodded grandly, groaning as he reclined back in his large seat, "you wish to make a business arraignment? Then you've come to the right Krogan, as you can see, I'm more of a man of business these days. Got tired of always having to watch my quad, decided to live a more...hmm...comfortable life. Now, what's Cerberus's offer?"

Miranda opened her clutch and withdrew a blank credit pad, sliding it across the desk to the Krogan. "If you have an offer then we're more than willing to meet it. Cerberus certainly isn't lacking in funds."

"Hmm," the Krogan frowned, ignoring the pad all together, "if there's one thing I don't need it's more credits. My accountants are already struggling to keep up with what I already have."

Miranda quickly found herself frustrated with the Krogan. From everything she had read about Opock, she was sure a sizeable bribe would silence him. She began to wonder if he was using the opportunity to mess with her. "Understandable. Then what is it that does interest you? What will allow us to both come away satisfied?"

Opock grinned and rested his trunk-like arm against his desk. "I have an idea, the question is whether you'll find my terms acceptable? Come and join me on this side of the desk, see how you feel about it."

Miranda instantly put her guard up, not liking the suggestive look on the Krogan's face. It was one of the few times she could identify the facial expression of any Krogan, something she found deeply uncomfortable. It didn't help,that certain members of his entourage began conversing excitedly, each with a conspiratorial look. Either way, Miranda knew she was in a bind. She couldn't leave without an agreement.

She took cautious steps, doing her best to present an air of confidence. Her heels clicked delicately as she made it to the opposite side of the desk, and she immediately felt her blood run cold as the source of the strange noise revealed itself.

An Asari was knelt between the legs of the Krogan, almost completely throating his massive member, her trendy dress was stripped down to her waist. When the Asari -- who Miranda numbly assumed was living out her wild years -- spotted the shocked human, her cheeks illuminated with a prominent blush. As quickly as it had started it was over, the Krogan groaned as he climaxed, his cock throbbed violently, sending a copious amount of seed pouring down the throat of the Asari. To add to the entirely lewd sight, Miranda watched as the Asari swallowed every drop.

Once he was spent, Opock tapped the Asari on the shoulder and moved back to give her space to exit the small compartment beneath the desk. He handed her a set of credits. "Beautiful work, Nysha. That mouth of yours never fails to drain me until I'm dry. You can go, I have something to discuss with the lovely Ms Lawson here."

Nysha sped out of the room in embarrassment, tugging her dress back down before she exited.

"Nice girl," Opock sighed, not even attempting to hide his genitals from Miranda's vision, "has a bit of an expensive red sand habit. Tries to keep it hidden from her boyfriend."

"What was that meant to be?" Miranda hissed. "Trying to show off that you can get a red sand addict to fellate you?"

Opock smirked in a way that quickly began to grate upon Miranda. He brought his hand down to his member and began stroking it, causing it to become erect once more. "No, otherwise I would have bent her over this desk to fuck her during our negotiation. I just wanted to show you what you could do that would encourage me to make all that data...disappear."

Suddenly, Miranda wished she could utilise her biotic capabilities to deal a blow to the Krogan that he had been severely in need of. Given how much information he likely had about her, Miranda knew he was entirely aware of her pro-human world view. She could recall a few particularly unsavoury extre-net messages she had sent to her associates regarding the Krogan species. He wasn't looking for a financial gain, he wanted to humiliate her.

"You don't think for a second that I'll blow you, do you?" Miranda flared with visible anger. "I'd rather take my chances and sever your cock off!"

Opock rumbled with laughter, bringing his member fully back to life. "You said you you wanted to ensure we both cams away satisfied, this is my demand. You get under this desk like a dutiful whore, and then I'll let you watch me wipe the hard drives clean of all Cerberus data. Hell, I'll even give you the names of your leaks if you swallow."

"You set this all up just to get me to suck your cock?" Miranda fumed.

"How could I resist feeling the lips of the 'perfect human female' around my cock?" Opock shrugged. "Now why don't you get to work? The secret will be safe with me. Besides, you recently purchased a nerve-stim pro, maybe you're just gagging for something stiff in that perfect body of yours?"

"I'm sure it will be," Miranda muttered darkly. She knew how deadly serious he was, no former mercenary would ever consider turning down a literal blank cheque offer unless there was something better. Swallowing her pride, Miranda manoeuvred her way between Opock and the desk, resisting the urge to put her fist through his neck as he ran a hand across her thin waist. The moment she got into position, Opock twisted around and waved his hard member in her face, still slick with the the Asari's saliva.

"Come on, Ms Lawson," Opock mocked as he pressed the wet tip against Miranda's lips, "I did the work to get it all nice and hard for you, the least you can do is get it into that throat of yours. I've seen some of your extra-net purchases, you have a few kinks you wouldn't want your subordinates knowing about."

Miranda sighed, convincing herself it was easier to just get it over with. She parted her lips and slowly pressed her head down, shivering at the feeling of the swollen member travelling down her mouth and into her throat. With a few intakes of air through her nostrils,Miranda began to pump her head, working her lips around the thick pole. It was the first time she had ever taken a cock into her mouth that hadn't belonged to a human, but she certainly wouldn't let the Krogan watch her struggle.

She could taste the Asari's saliva, laced with traces of red sand, which she did her best to ignore. Her head dipped so far that her lips were pressed against the base of Opock's cock, before she pulled back to prevent herself from gagging.

"Oh, I knew this would be worth it," Opock relaxed, "ever since I first saw pictures of you in that catsuit you call a uniform I knew I had to have you. No woman dresses like that in a professional workplace unless she has the spirit of an Asari whore within her."

Miranda shut his goading out, focusing on getting him off as quickly as she could. Saliva dripped down her chin as she sped up her efforts, gently rotating her tongue across the tip. A few minutes passed before Miranda could finally recognise the increase in the throbbing in Opock's cock. It was the first time Miranda could say she was glad to feel the tell tale signs of a Krogan's orgasm.

"Now I'm getting ready to blow!" Opock announced, the veins in his neck became more pronounced. "You may have a sharp tongue, Ms Lawson, but your throat is divine!"

Opock bucked his hips up and released himself. He came with force, pouring a hefty amount of sweet seed down Miranda's throat, his eyes locked on her as she swallowed. He collapsed back against his seat, surrendering to the bliss of knowing he had deposited his cum in two women that could be considered the most desirable of their respective species. As soon as he wheeled himself backwards Miranda stood up, wiping her chin as she did.

"You got what you wanted," Miranda pointed to the monitor on the desk, "now give me what I want!"

Opock approached the holographic keyboard of his monitor, encouraging Miranda to join him. Miranda gazed at his with supreme suspicion, stepping over to his side. Without warning, Opock pulled Miranda until she stood between his thick legs. Ignoring her indignant cries, he rolled the material of her dress upwards, until her black panties were exposed entirely, contrasting wonderfully with her pale thighs.

"What the hell do you think..."

Opock ignored her protests and pushed her down, using his feet to push her legs apart, until Miranda's covered mound came to a rest against his deflated member, wet with the mixture of the Cerberus operative's saliva along with the Asari's. "Now, now. You've taken me in your throat, there's no need for us to be so formal. Doesn't this feel good? Humans are very similar to Asari, all high and mighty until they have something hard against them."

Miranda bit her lip as she watched Opock type in the various passwords. She flet herself sliding against the thick cock, still retaining a significant size despite being flaccid. It did feel good to her, feeling it slide between her lips, part of her wondered how it would feel inside her. Shaking her head, Miranda tried to focus on the work at hand, desperately telling herself that the effects of the red sand were simply distorting her mind.

"Heh, I can see it clearly on your face," Opock chuckled, rolling his hips slightly, "if I wasn't completely spent I'd fuck you within an inch of your life. You'd struggle to walk out of here without help. Maybe next time."

"The files," Miranda concealed a moan, "just delete them."

He brought up the programme that contained the encrypted files and highlighted the one marked 'Cerberus'. With a few clicks, the files were wiped entirely. "See, I scratch your back, you suck my cock! I'm a Krogan of my word."

Miranda blushed heavily and stood, pushing past the Krogan as she pulled her skirt back down, ignoring the throbbing sensation of her pussy. "Tell that to your former mercenary friends!"

"One second," Ms Opock grabbed Miranda's hand, "your reward. For being such a dutiful Krogan whore."

Miranda felt a couple of small objects being slipped into her hand. "And what are these supposed to be?"

Opock grinned as wide as a Krogan could. "The first contains a list of the informants within Cerberus. The other? Just a few thousand credits. Call it a reward for that attentive little tongue of yours."

Miranda dashed the credits back at Opock in anger, charging out of the office to the sound of his laughter. Unaware as the Krogan added another entry to a dossier marked 'Miranda Lawson'.