Cernunnos' Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly pushed to the hilt and I whimpered. It had truly been awhile or maybe Shannon just couldn't compare to Cernunnos. He paused long enough for me to adjust and to his size before he withdrew and surged forward. I whimpered against his lips. He pumped into me again with a satisfied grunt and the pain began to wane and I moaned. He picked up speed grunting with every stroke. Like a stroke of lightning in his every rut, exquisite energy ran the length of my body until I was shuddering. My legs shook so bad he pulled my other knee up his hip holding my weight on his arms. I grabbed onto his shoulders for support. He pumped into me, grinding his pelvis against me, putting beautiful pressure on my clit.

I shuddered violently as he pumped harder into me. I reached a peak and tittered precariously on it. His kisses became more dominating and as he bit down on my bottom lip I spasmed and came hard. His pumping became soppy making delicious slapping sound. Just around the corner was another orgasm that had my eye lids fluttering and all the muscles in my body spasming.

Roughly Cernunnos groaned, pumping his seed into me. So far gone was I, I melted into his chest. The last I remember was his tender hands caressing the small of my back as I slipped into deep slumber.

***

I woke up to the waning sun, laid in the clearing. I was fully clothed minus the tattered shirt. Cernunnos was gone. I looked around frantically. There was no trace of him. I felt panic rise inside me. He was gone, he took what he wanted and left. I felt tears prick my eyes. Suddenly, the wind picked up and its breath I heard a familiar amused chuckle. 'Have you learned nothing' the sound was comforting.

I remembered his lesson, even in what had happened he never took from me, rather, I gave. Somehow that realization gave me sweet peace. I began to gather my things to find my way out of the woods when I noticed my altar. The apple had been eaten and the peach had clear indention of human teeth and the Guinness was nearly empty. Between these items squirmed a thick snake. This made me smile. I had gotten more in this offering than I'd ever bargained for. I got more than a sign I received a lesson.

[Author's Note: This is dedicated to all Wiccans and Pagans in general. I enjoyed learning about your wide and varied set of beliefs. I apologize ahead of time if anyone takes offense and hope you all know that I write with utmost respect for your religion. Thanks for reading.]

12