All Comments on 'Certified Penile Arousal Pt. 02'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AviciaAviciaabout 1 year ago

I love the mutually happy ending of this story

Karen_48Karen_48about 1 year ago

Another great story, Carl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, loved the whole story. The mutual respect between a slave and master is extraordinarily refreshing. The author has a distinct knack to bring out the best of slave/master relationship. I am a bit confused about just how the relationship is going to be carried out. She is going to be freed but then indentured back to him for 5 more years? She will be married and wear a wedding ring but still have a collar on her? So she is still a slave with a collar but she will be married? At least she will be freed for a couple of days or a bit longer until she is married. Will she still have a collar on her when she walks down the aisle? Too bad we can not give more than 5 stars.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Good story with a "fairy tale" ending. Well, in some ways. Very enjoyable read.

johnnuttalljohnnuttallabout 1 year ago

A happy ending. That's a surprise.

Very pleasant story to read. I found it very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First off, so glad to see Carl Bradford is back submitting stories on Literotia again.

Another great story, and even has a happy ending to it !!

dyetieddyetiedabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable indeed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story as always - you have this knack for taking this legal slavery setting, which could easily become a nightmare, and making it sweet and almost wholesome.

Personally I would have liked a bit more corporal punishment and public humiliation but that's just me.

maxx308maxx308about 1 year ago

A very different story for Literotica. A pleasant change of pace which was a joy to read.

I like the happy ending. Thanks for sharing with us.

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Stories12 months ago

I really liked the story, and was left wondering if professional organizations might have a special classification for fully qualified individuals that become enslaved. For example, you can continue to practice as a CPA, but you must spend the equivalent of 1 week a month, or 3 months a year, working as a Pleasure Slut, so you "don't forget your place", preferably located near your place of employment. So you have to work as a stripper/prostitute at the club down the street from the accounting firm that owns you, so the janitorial staff and others in the building have ready access to you. As with all your works, Carl, my mind is racing. WELL DONE!!

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradford12 months agoAuthor

I’m always honored when Joe chooses to comment on my stories. In this case, he seems to be proposing that an enslaved professional can resume his/her career Monday through Friday, but must still spend one weekend a month, two weeks per year in a collar—sort of a U.S. Slave Reserve Force. I love it—how do we recruit, and how much longer would a reserve slut have to serve?

Elsewhere, I have proposed that many professionals would be demoted within their profession and required to report (humiliation) to a free person who was otherwise junior to them, because a slave can’t be responsible for his/her actions. An attorney becomes a para-pro, a Registered Nurse becomes an LPN or CAN, all while wearing a collar and chastity belt, and required to service the free people when they take breaks.

whiterabbit0117whiterabbit01174 months ago

Loved it. One of the best stories I've read in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

CPA PART 3 HONEYMOON

CPA PART 4 PREGNANICY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous