All Comments on 'C'est La Vie Ch. 03'

by Black_Hat_Lee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rissa200204rissa200204over 12 years ago
oh man ya need to finish this ;p

thats a heck of a spot to not write more lol pls post a lil more it was getting very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
why stop there?

too bad you stopped writing. the story was interesting but the ending was totally lacking.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 6 years ago
Just found this story

It’s unfortunate that after seven years (nearly), this story never had any more chapters and remains unfinished. The writing is good but I hate to see Michael get so many strikes against him with no resolution. I guess he’ll go back to being friends with Melissa after all. Maybe FTDS or someone else can finish this? I gave this last chapter a low score due to my wasting time reading the entire story, being in suspense, and then being let down and very disappointed. Why write and submit a story that’s only half a story? The good writers on this site complete the writing of their stories, break them down into chapters, and submit the parts in a timely fashion. Barring an unexpected event like a car wreck or heart attack, there is just no excuse for a writer to submit part of a story and quit. Why not publish a mystery novel with the last ten pages missing? I expect this comment will be taken down but I hope the author takes it to heart and understands he has real talent but it’s wasted if his project is never completed. I really do mean for my comment to be constructive.

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor19692 months ago

Like it, but you need to finish it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous