CFNM Adventures in India Ch. 07

Story Info
A man has anal with his sister and marries his mom.
4.6k words
3.96
11.6k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nanda was pissed off that she couldn't be Ramesh's senior wife. They weren't even engaged, so they might not get married! Nanda knew she had to do whatever it took to get him to marry her, even getting him to rape her. She was willing to do anything at this point.

"Hey, Ramesh! What's up? Listen, I know we're not engaged, but would you please propose to me?"

"I'll tell you what. I will, but only if you let me fuck your ass."

"But-then you'll see me completely naked! I'm not ready for that yet!"

"Then you'll just stay my girlfriend. Too bad."

"Oh, fine!"

Even though her mother was at home, Nanda and Ramesh got in his room and locked the door. She wanted her to be jealous. Now facing Ramesh, she pulled her blouse off. "You know why I don't wear a shawl like Mom, Ramesh? It's because I know I can show off my body to get a boyfriend. But I can't seem to be able to get one."

"Well, you've got one right here!"

"Ramesh, they molest me on the bus! Every single time! As soon as they see my bare stomach, they attack me. They squeeze my boobs through my blouse! A guy will come behind me and start grinding on me! It's disgusting! There'll be a guy on each side of me, forcing my hand on the bulge in his pants. I feel so violated when it happens! They use my ass, tits, and hands without thinking about me! But I continue to do it to protect Mom and to try to get a boyfriend. I know my blouse accentuates my chest, but every guy seems to just want my body and not me. They violate me, and then they leave me, just like any other commodity."

Nanda took her blouse off. "See these puppies in my bra? Wars have been fought over these. I've got something precious, and I gotta protect it." She took her sarong off and began to twerk at Ramesh. "And wars have been fought over asses, too. I'm a woman, and I'm the most precious thing in the world!" Nanda took her bra off, making Ramesh rock hard. Smiling, she took her panties off.

"Here, I'm completely naked now. This is every man's dream. But I won't let you penetrate me from the front yet. I don't want to get pregnant. I'm going to trust you by asking you to fuck my ass." She got down on her hands and knees and began to jiggle her butt.

Ramesh knew he couldn't have vaginal sex before he was married, so he didn't try to breach her trust. He got on his knees behind her, with his hands on her hips. Her jiggling ass was mesmerizing, and it made his cock as hard as diamond. She had an hourglass figure, with her hips bending in between her wide ass and tits. Her hair was over her neck and her upper back, so she looked like a goddess.

Nanda just wanted him to cum, getting this over as quickly as possible. She didn't want him to fuck her, but she wanted to be his wife, so she had no other choice. "Please be gentle, Ramesh."

Ramesh was still staring at her body, ogling her. "Just fuck me already!"

"You're asking your own brother to fuck you? You're such a slut, Nanda! And even after showing your stomach, you still can't get a boyfriend?"

"Well, the ones that don't just want me for my body begin to talk to me. And they quickly realize I won't just be their slave; I'm an independent woman. So they leave."

"Let's see how independent you are after this!" Ramesh put his throbbing cock inside Nanda's asshole, putting it balls deep in just a second. Unlike a mouth or pussy, it was completely dry and rough. However, it was extremely tight, so it was even better than getting sucked off.

"Ramesh, I told you to be gentle!" Nanda began to cry. There were tears running down her face, falling to the floor. She began to scream. Blood was coming out in rivulets from her asshole. "Please finish as quickly as you can! I know that, as a man, you're stronger than me, and you boss me around!"

Ramesh began to fuck her ass rapidly. Nanda screamed so loud Ramesh's ears rang. He spanked her as hard as he could to shut her up. There was a bright red handprint on her ass. She still screamed, so he grabbed her hair with his left hand, almost ripping it off. That shut her up. He moved his right hand to her breasts, feeling the sacks that his kids would drink from. "How much of an independent woman are you now, huh? You'll just be my slave, and you'll be nothing better than my property. You'll even be inferior to your own mom!"

With her ass on fire, Nanda realized the only thing she could do was be his slave, and not even his primary one. "Well, I can't stand this, but this isn't nearly as bad as what happened to Mom! How did she withstand getting gangbanged?" Nanda thought.

Ramesh began to squeeze his sister's ass left and right, looking at the puddle of blood on the ground. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it on my back, Ramesh! Pull out! Please! It'll take forever to get out of my asshole!"

Ramesh wanted to exert his dominance on Nanda, so he came in her ass. He went balls deep in her, squirting his jizz deep inside her.

"Ramesh! No! You fucking prick! Why? Now I have to clean it all out!"

Ramesh pulled out, watching the waterfall of cum coming out of her stretched anus. Nanda fell on the ground and just cried and cried. "You violated me, Ramesh!" Ramesh shoved his fist up her ass, making her scream in horror. She began a sobbing, screaming mess on the ground, lying in a pile of her blood and her brother's semen. Nanda knew she wanted to visit the temple again. She wanted to ask the resident god for forgiveness.

"Hey, will you marry me?"

"Y-yes!"

Ramesh walked away nonchalantly.

Dhanya was watering the plants in the garden, so she did not hear anything. Ramesh went outside to talk to her.

"I think it's time we get married, Dhanya."

"Okay, Brother. Whatever you say. I'm excited to be a married woman again! After all, the only purpose of a woman is to serve her husband."

Dhanya was a bit plump due to her age. Ramesh pinched her in the only bare spot between her ankles and her neck: on her left side, between her waist and her breasts.

"You're gonna have to lose some weight, Dhanya! I don't want my wife to be fat!"

"Well, marrying your mother is quite the choice, isn't it? If you wanted a beautiful, young girl, you would have married one, but you love your mommy so much!"

"Well, I need to buy you, just like any property, and as you know, a woman is owned by her husband, unless she is unmarried, in which case her father owns her. In the case her father is not living, her oldest male relative is her owner. So I'll be off to Grandpa's place."

"I'm not sure if he'll agree to it, Brother, with you being my son and all."

"Don't worry; I'll give him an offer he won't be able to refuse. I've got a loaded bank from my job in America. After all, you're a woman, so why do you care? You're simply not smart enough to interfere in these complicated subjects like finance, so just go back to the kitchen where you belong! You're property, but I'm not! That's the difference between men and women. And you wear clothes for protection, so you don't get raped and lose your virginity, because very few men would want to marry a defiled girl. And even if you're married, you must continue to wear clothes because your body is for your husband to enjoy and not for anyone else. You need to be protected just like any other property!" Ramesh slapped his fiancee on her cheek, leaving a bright red mark.

Looking down to her feet, Dhanya said, "I don't want you to be my fiance anymore, Brother. I want you to be my husband."

Ramesh put a shirt and a sarong on, feeling clothes for the first time in days. He hated the feeling of clothes. He took the bus to his maternal grandfather's house.

His grandmother opened the door for him. He greeted her and went inside. He asked his grandfather if they could speak in private.

"Hey, can I marry your daughter?"

"What did you just say?"

"Yeah, I've got all the money you want. Let's start with ten thousand American dollars. That's the average bride price these days."

His grandfather's eyes lit up. "I'm not comfortable with a woman marrying her son, especially my own daughter."

"Look, she wants to marry me too, not that that matters. She's a widow, so she needs a man's protection. So I'd like to buy her from you."

"Well, back in the day, your father gave me what would now be five thousand dollars. So you're doing better, but I know you have a big bank account from your job in America."

"What about fifteen thousand?"

"Look, I'm not really sure if I want to do this. You can go back home now."

"I'll do anything! Please, I'm begging you! Twenty thousand! That's unheard of!"

"You've got yourself a deal."

Ramesh wrote him a check for twenty thousand dollars. He rode the bus back home with him.

"Come on, Dhanya! Let's get married! Your dad's here!"

Dhanya went inside to change. When she came back, she was wearing a beautiful red saree. The sarong had the color of rubies, the blouse had the color of blood, and the shawl had the color of roses. She was wearing jewelry made of pure gold. She was wearing a bracelet on each wrist, a ring on each finger, an anklet on each ankle, and earrings. The only thing she was missing was a necklace, as per tradition. They took the bus together to the temple. This was the first time Dhanya was going on a bus since the day she got raped, but now she had Ramesh to protect her.

Ramesh paid the priest, who brought them to a room in the temple. The four of them sat around a big fire, with Ramesh to Dhanya's right and her father to her left. The priest was on the opposite side, so that they formed a square around the fire. The priest was chanting in Sanskrit. It was a ritual for property transfer. As per tradition, all women had to wear a red saree and gold jewelry when getting married.

Finally, the priest and Dhanya's father went to the wall, while Ramesh held Dhanya's hand, leading her around the fire. Once they walked around it three times, they could continue to the last part of the ceremony.

The last part of the ceremony was when the groom tied a wedding necklace on the bride's neck. He got out a golden necklace with a diamond in front, tying it on his mother's neck. The ceremony was now complete, so he now owned her.

She was a woman, so she had sexual energy, but she also had her clothes. Not only were they expensive, they were red, signifying her femininity. She also had jewelry on to add onto her wealth. She even had that diamond hanging below her neck. She was proud of it, and she wanted to show it off to all the women in their neighborhood so they could see how big her husband's bank account was.

Ramesh could feel his cock hardening. He was finally done, and he could now penetrate her vagina. He wanted to give her the best fuck of her life.

They arrived home, with Dhanya's father and the priest not with them.

"Hey, where's Nanda? I haven't seen my daughter all day!"

"She's taking a nap. She's fine. Let's get to the bedroom!"

Ramesh took all his clothes off, standing completely bare. They were now in their bedroom. There was a strand of precum dripping from his dick, so Dhanya wiped it off with her finger and licked it. She was giggling, waiting to fill her tight, wet pussy again.

"Brother, I'll never take this wedding necklace off. As you know, I had to sell the one your father gave me when he died, just like people have always done."

They were sitting in bed together, but he was completely naked, with nothing to hide, and with nothing of worth, while she was modest clothing and jewelry. She was very powerful. This was what made the relationship between man and woman truly equal.

"Now, Brother, please forgive me, for I'm a bit of a whore. As you know, your father was my husband, and so his cock was the first one to enter me. Then, after he died, I got raped on that bus by five men. I know, I'm such a whore! I shouldn't have gone out alone; it's not safe for a woman to do that! So I had five cocks right there, and that's a total of six. Please don't get mad at me."

"It's okay, Mom. I love you."

"I know I'm a terrible woman! I'm going to have a total of seven cocks!"

Ramesh got on top of his wife and began to kiss her. Dhanya was feeling her husband's wide shoulders, strong back, tight muscles, and fat ass. She could feel him whenever she wanted, but she was always protected by her clothes.

He took her earrings off. "You're such a naughty boy, marrying your own mother! What are we going to tell people? And what about your job in America? Will I come live with you? What about Nanda?"

He took her bracelets off. "Hey, you're the one who calls her own son her older brother, just like you used to call Dad! We'll tell people we're married. Who cares what they think? We're in love, and we've been lawfully married by the god in the temple! Do you need any more vindication? We can live in America. I'll treat you well there. Plus, the men there won't even stare at you. You'll be safe. You'll even be able to ride the bus alone. Nanda can come too-after I marry her."

He took her rings off. "What? You're really going to marry her? At least I'll be your senior wife. I'll be legally married to you in America, and she can just be your stepdaughter!" Dhanya laughed with a beautiful smile, showing off her pearly whites. "Oh, I'd love to go on the bus again! I want to shop in America! They must have all sorts of food and clothes! But I don't want those skimpy American clothes! That's not right! I'll wear beautiful, expensive sarees, and I'll live in a big house, and all of the women in our neighborhood will be jealous of me, especially my wedding necklace! You're supposed to put a diamond on it, and your dad gave me one too, but I've never seen a wedding necklace with a diamond this big!"

He took her necklace off. "I'll buy whatever you want, my love." You can wear the most expensive clothing and jewelry you want, and I'll buy a huge house to protect you. I won't wear a stitch, just like our god wants. Our god is the greatest god, better than all the gods of our neighboring villages!"

He took her anklets off, leaving her without any jewelry on. "And you're my owner, Brother! Our god may be your owner, but you're mine! Just like you listen to our god, I'll listen to you! I'll follow your orders because I'm your slave, and I'm just a woman!" Ramesh picked up her fat body and chucked it across the room. Then, he picked her up and dropped her back in bed.

Dhanya's eyes were wide open and her mouth was agape with surprise. "How did you do that, Brother? How are you so strong? I'm not young anymore, and I'm by no means petite, so how did you toss me across the room like a ball?"

Ramesh took her shawl off. "I swim, Mom. You can come swim with me in the US! Wearing a modest swimsuit, of course! After all, women aren't even naked in the temple! Even our god himself must be shielded from you!"

Ramesh took her blouse off. "Oh, there's so many things you have to take off of me to make me naked, but you're as naked as the day I gave birth to you! There's my earrings, my bracelets, my rings, my necklace, my anklets, my shawl, my blouse, my sarong, my bra, and my panties! That's ten things! And you're not wearing a stitch! My panties are for absorbing my discharge, my bra is for hiding my nipples, my sarong is for preserving my modesty below my waist, my blouse is for preserving my modesty above my waist, my shawl is for hiding the area between my breasts and my waist and to conceal my cleavage, my necklace is to show how much money my husband makes and to show I'm married, and the rest of my jewelry is to show how much money my husband makes! I'm a woman, so I have to be covered up and protected! And I wear a necklace with a huge diamond to show I'm taken! And i wear my gold jewelry to show off my wealth! And my saree isn't just made from some random cloth, either! It's made of expensive silk! I may just be property, but I'm the most valuable kind of property, and in a way, I'm not only stronger than men, but even our god himself! Even he can't witness my nakedness!"

Ramesh took her sarong off. "You know, even though I was allowed to, I didn't wear my jewelry after your father died. I couldn't wear my necklace of course, so I sold it to support myself, as women have always done. We do survive on the money my brother sends us. But I didn't want to wear my jewelry. I just thought it turned me into an object, so I didn't want to wear it anymore because I was a human. But now I know I was wrong, and that although I may be a human, I'm an object."

Ramesh took her bra off. "I remember when you used to drink milk from these, son. My boobs are so big, you got so much milk as a little boy! And that's why you're so big and strong! You've got big muscles and you can toss me around like a fucking salad, baby! You know what? When I give birth to your kid, I'll let you suck on my nipples. After all, you're my son!"

Dhanya's eyes were full of delight. "I don't remember being raised by such an energetic woman! You were always so shy, Mom!"

"That's because I was scared of your father. He did not make me happy in bed. He hit me, just like you do. Women say they don't like that, but deep inside, they really do. Domestic abuse 'victims' are really just not getting good sex. Your father died when you were fifteen, but your sister was only twelve! I never liked that man anyway, with his tiny cock! It doesn't even deserve to be called that! It should be a peepee! No, a willy! It was just so tiny! I used to make fun of him for it and say he wasn't a real man, and the only thing he could do was beat me."

Ramesh took her panties off, leaving his mother completely naked, just like him. "I'm the first woman you've seen naked! And I'm your very own mother! It's every boy's dream to see their mother naked! When you were a little boy, you used to try to watch me when I was changing or bathing, but I got you every time! You never saw me without clothes on! And I was so stupid: I let you wear clothes because I didn't want you to get hurt! And I thought you had some sense of modesty, too! I was so wrong, and I could have freed you from clothes so long ago! Now, make love to me! Fuck me! Defile me! Rape me! I know you can work wonders with that cock of yours!"

Ramesh got into the missionary position and put his dick at opening of his mother's slit. "This is where you came into the world from, Brother! And now you return! Please cum inside me; I want another baby! I want your baby! Impregnate me!"

Ramesh slid his cock into his mom's pussy. Having lost her virginity already, he didn't need to pop her cherry, but she was tight from not having been fucked since she got raped. "Oh God, please forgive me for having seven cocks! Brother, how much did I cost?"

"Twenty thousand dollars! American dollars!"

"Wow! Brother, please don't divorce me! If you do, my father will have to give you your money back! I know this was a lot for you, and I know you emptied out your bank account for me! Thank you! I love you!"

She was warm and wet. Every time she breathed, her breasts jiggled and her vagina pulsated.

"Oh, I should have brought you and Nanda to the sanctuary in the temple! It would have been holy for you to be at complete submission to him at the temple! And it's holy for everyone to pray to the god in the sanctuary, where we're closer to him! I've made so many mistakes in life, but I've been reborn! I may be forty, but I've still got life in me! You know, I didn't go to school, but as soon as I became an adult, I was married off at just eighteen! And I feel like I'm eighteen all over again! Oh, Brother, you make me feel so young!"

Ramesh started to rapidly fuck his wife.

"Oh! Oh, yes! How long did you say you were? Eight inches? You're a fucking monster! My vagina's opening up where it's never opened up before! Oh, I will always cherish this night. On my first wedding night, your father didn't even make me orgasm with his measly four inches! Faster! Harder! Oh, yeah!"

12