CFNM Adventures in India Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramesh continued to have fuck his mom's sopping wet cunt.

"Oh, yes! I'm cumming! That's my first orgasm ever! Oh! Fuck me, Ramesh!"

"Did you just say my name? You whore!" Ramesh slapped his mother, making his wife submit to him just like he submits to his god. It was holy. Just like his god had billions of men submit to him, he could have as many wives as he wanted. Because the worst of all is the girl, who has to respect the boy, who has to respect the woman, who has to respect the man, who has to respect the god himself. Once a person becomes eighteen, they become an adult. And to fix this power imbalance, there is CFNM. This makes boys submissive to girls and men submissive to women. This was true gender equality. Women are merely assets, just grown for a bride price, just like a seed is sown, grown, and sold. So this system of checks and balances was what brought everyone equal. Hell, even though only men can be priests and devote their lives to their god, priests have to be naked, while women are forbidden to be nude in temples, even in front of their god!

"You know, Dhanya, you've really let yourself go these past few years! I know you weren't trying to get married again, but do it for your health! Now everyone's going to make fun of me for having such a fatass as a wife! Your arms aren't big because you're muscular, but it's because you're a fatass whore! I don't know what got into those guys on the bus to rape you!"

"Yes, our god punished me for letting myself become so fat! But I still didn't listen! But at least he let me stay with my son in America! I never visited while you were in college because you didn't have a big house and you were just staying in a college dorm, but now I want to visit your house in America! I want to be a housewife again!"

"I don't have a big house right now, Dhanya! People buy houses when they start families! I'll buy one when we get there! I live in an apartment now!"

Dhanya squeezed her son's testicles. "So this is where my kids are! Keep them safe, okay? I want them to grow up and be big and strong!"

Ramesh sucked his mom's titties. "Oh, I remember when I used to feed you from these! You really do love your mother, don't you? Hey, I just realized something: my last name changed!"

"Oh, right! Yeah, as our culture says, children's last names are their father's first names because of ownership. Even if their father dies, a man or child will keep their father's first name as their last name. However, women, when they get married, change their last name to their husband's first name because they are property that has been transferred to their husband. However, if they divorce their husband or he dies, her name returns to her father's last name. So you were born Dhanya Surya because Surya is my father-in-law's name. Then, when you married my father, you became Dhanya Aditya because that was my father's name. Then, when he died you became Dhanya Surya again. And now, you're Dhanya Ramesh!"

"Oh, it sounds beautiful!" Dhanya's face shone with pride, and her son kissed her.

"I'm surprised you lasted this long! Your father could only last for two minutes! It's been an hour! You're virile as fuck!"

"I'm gonna cum, Mom!" Ramesh said as his balls majestically slapped against his wife's ass loudly.

"Cum in me, honey! You came outta here, and you gotta pay it back! And I don't just mean a little dribble! Impregnate me, son! It's your duty as my husband! My paramount duty is to give you a child: either a boy that can support the family, or a girl you can sell! I'm nothing more than property!"

Ramesh came harder than he ever had before, and that was saying a lot. Spurt after spurt of hot, sticky baby batter went in his wife. He was balls deep in her. "Oh, yes! Yeah, Mom. Fuck yeah!" "Oh, Brother! Give me your cum! Give mommy your cum!"

It began to drip out of her pussy and onto her legs. "Oh, there's so much cum!"

Ramesh, all sweaty, fell on top of his sticky, gelatinous mother.

"Now, that's sex I'll take every night!"

"And there's more where that came from!"

"Oh, I love you so much, Brother!"

Nanda, now clothed, burst inside. "Mom, Ramesh...he...he raped me!"

"Well, that's okay, that's how men are. He's your boyfriend, anyway."

"We're engaged now. He told me he wanted to get married."

"Oh, great! Brother and I are going to America soon. When should we go?"

"I think we can go next week, Mom!"

"That's great! Thanks, honey! But yes, it would be like a honeymoon for us. Nanda, it would be best if you come after a month. Brother can come back here and marry you. After all, we're living off my brother's money. You'll survive."

"But...wait, is that cum? Ramesh, did you just rape Mom too? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"No, we're married, Nanda! And Brother is quite good in bed!"

"Dhanya!"

Nanda, now red with embarrassment, stormed out.

12