CFNM Community

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on out, boy! We don't have all day."

And so, like a prisoner finally submitting to his duty officer, he came out. Rathna aunty was the first to see him as she was standing in front of him while the others were still in the garden around 10 feet away.

"Bet you wish you had silently accepted it first, huh?"

Karan cursed himself. The thought nearly made him cry. If he had silently accepted to be supervised by the girls, none of this would have happened. Now, he was in a far worse state.

Almost completely naked. Wearing just a loincloth.

A bittersweet thought capped into his mind. The loincloth was fully covering his penis. While this was good since he had no intention of being seen naked - something that, unbeknownst to him, was going to happen soon anyway - it was also bad since it was conclusive proof of something he always suspected about himself. He was small. Poorly endowed was the right word. He was only about 2.5 inches flaccid and could come up to around 4 inches fully hard. He had two girlfriends and had slept with both of them and could see their eyes full of pity at his small member. They had dumped him the very next day citing a myriad of reasons while he was fully aware that the only reason was because of his small member. It was part of the reason why he regarded all women - including his mother - with disdain. But, how was he to know it would come back and bite him like this? As he thought of his mother, he looked at her.

Sita, however, was watching him without an ounce of pity. "These", women were "These" to you? I am "these" to you? You would now pay for those five letters until the lockdown finished which was not in the offing for the next two months. She had made her mind up that she would pair him up with his worst nightmare, Varsha. She would teach him so many lessons that he would never disrespect another woman ever again. She shoved those thoughts out of her mind and looked at him. In a loincloth and nothing else, he made a pathetic sight. She had seen the bulge earlier as he looked at the bikini-clad girls and had surmised that he was small. Now, she could see that her suspicion was correct as the outline showed how small he was.

Vishwa came out next. In his loincloth. There were no surprises here. The day he had come back home after losing his last placement job, he and Rathna had been in a shouting match. The way he talked to her enraged Aishu and she had forcibly dragged him out in only his underwear, pulled it off him and pushed him into the pool. He was forced to wait inside, completely naked for two hours before Rathna finally felt pity for him and sent Aishu with some more clothes. While he was inside, Aishu and most of the other girls had noted how small he was and so, the loincloth had covered it well enough.

Vishwa wanted the Earth to swallow him right where he was. He was almost naked. Just a loincloth to cover his privates. His pubic hair was sticking out at many places. His buttocks was partially visible. The ends definitely were. And, in this state, the first person he would be presenting himself to was his own mother. Rathna laughed at him as soon as he came out. Come on, mom! Please show some pity! However, he knew he did not deserve it. She had been counting on him to get a good job offer so that she cut down some of her hours. He had shouted at her that she was a terrible mother. Now, he understood what a terrible mother could do! She was standing there, clad head to toe in a decent saree while he stood in front of her, almost naked and with no immediate hope of covering himself. He turned to his right and saw the girls.

He saw Madhushree, whom everyone knew he had a crush on. At first, she was gentle. She had told him to concentrate on his studies first. When he had persisted, She blasted him thoroughly and told him that he would be better off focussing on his studies. What really crushed him, however, was when she said she would date Suresh before she even considered him. And she dumped him right in front of all the other girls and humiliated him. That humiliation, he now painfully realised, was nothing, nothing in front of what he was facing now. Covered only in a loincloth in front of the same girl while she herself was standing and watching him with a contemptuous smile as she was fully clothed.

One by one, the boys accepted their fate with Suresh being the last. Suresh, however was not coming out.

"Come on out, baby brother, we don't have all day." Varsha called him sternly. But, Suresh had a problem.

"Varsha, I can't. Please," Suresh begged. Varsha was about to go inside and drag him out but Rathna stopped her.

"What's the matter, Suresh." She asked tenderly. While Suresh was a pussy to the boys, he was a gem to the older women. He was the only reason that the plan was almost dropped. The women did not want to treat Suresh like this. Kavitha and Varsha, however, were actually the ones who had told them not to treat him with kid gloves. If he was an obedient nice boy, the only reason was the strict way that they had raised and treating him with nice kid gloves would undo it.

"Rathna aunty, I- this loincloth - I" Rathna announced she was coming in. As soon as she was in, she could see the problem. Suresh put his hands over his loincloth but Rathna had seen it before.

What an irony that this boy was called the "pussy"? Rathna thought to herself. The problem was that they had picked the same size for all. While it was OK for the others, with Mahesh the only exception. When Mahesh had come out, they could see the tip well past the loincloth. His mother, Jaishree had resolved to get a new and bigger one for him. Mahesh was just as bad as Karan in the way he treated women. Suresh, as Rathna could see far outstripped him. As soon as Rathna came in, she could see that he was fully engorged and the loincloth could only half cover it.

"Hands by your side, I can see what is going on." Rathna told him sternly. She loved Suresh more than her own son but Kavitha was right. Boys deserved to be treated with a stern love to keep them in line. Suresh hesitated for a second. When Rathna sternly raised her eyebrows, he finally moved it out. He was always aware that he was large. But today, he was fully hard. And, it was a monster! Rathna had had enough men in her life to knew no one even came close to this.

There were two ways to handle this. The first way was simple, Rathna chuckled. She would tell Suresh that the cloth was unsuitable and so, hand it over. Suresh would beg and plead with her. But, eventually, he would cave. She would then march him outside. Naked as the day he was born. Not a stitch on! She would tell him that, until they could get a suitable replacement, he would stay naked. She was sorely tempted. The moms would be excited and the girls would go into glee as soon as they saw him. Suresh would repeatedly try to cover his cock with his hands and she would spank him silly for it. She would then make him walk to each and every girl and woman and talk to them, totally butt-naked, so that everybody could get used to his nudity. Rathna was in seventh heaven as she fantasised about this.

However, she realised she could not do this. Not to Suresh. If it was any of the seven others, she would have done that. And so, she took a decision.

"Kneel." She told him. Suresh complied immediately. This was humiliating! He thought to himself. He was experiencing the scene as though he was watching it from above and it was a shameful sight. Him, nearly naked and wearing just a loincloth that hardly covered his modesty. His Elephant penis had already nudged the loincloth aside and was fully on display. In front of a 46-year old Rathna who was, by contrast, clothed head to toe in a decent saree. And now, he was kneeling. Like a slave. If someone told him he was lucky to be doing this, that the alternative was far worse, he would have laughed at them. When he tried to move his hands, he received a strong hit on the head. She told him to lock his hands behind his head and when he did, he grew even further. The loincloth was just, in one word, useless now as his organ stood proudly parallel to the ground. Rathna was strongly considering squeezing it. Prudence finally took over and she ordered him.

"You will be in this position until I get back. You change it even slightly, and believe me, things won't be good for you."

And so, Suresh knelt. Nearly naked, with his cock out for the whole world to see. Hands locked behind his head and he knew he should not move. Rathna called the moms aside and explained the situation. Varsha noticed them talking and wanted to know what was going on. She walked in to the changing area and was shocked. Baby brother! There was no baby here. That tool! It was supposed to get that big! She was not a virgin and had had two partners. She knew that Suresh was a virgin. She strongly suspected that he had not even kissed a girl even once. But, boy! What in the world was that. Rathna came back and smiled at the shocked reaction of Varsha. Rathna told her to give him his underwear. Suresh took it from them but was shocked to see that they were now standing right in front of him.

All right, he thought. They were showing so much kindness to him by allowing him to wear underwear while the other boys wore loincloths. And so, they now weren't going to give him their privacy. He stood up and pleaded with them silently. They told him he had ten seconds. And so, he quickly dispensed with the loincloth and stood in front of them.

Unencumberd, his cock now was standing fully erect and in all its glory. Varsha and Rathna were spellbound. The size, the girth. People talked about Horses but this was an Elephant. Suresh quickly put his underwear back on. His eyes showed his humiliation. Rathna and Varsha had seen him naked and nothing would shake that fact. When he came out in his underwear the other boys protested. Rathna silently heard their protests and calmly locked the changing room.

Rathna raised her hand and the boys went silent.

"This is the uniform that the girls picked out for you. You agreed to it and now, you can wear it or you can stay naked. Or, you can get out of the house."

Vishwa groaned. "Mom, how could you? I am your son."

"Yes, and by now, you should be working in an office and showing that you are my son by taking care of me. Did you even think about your mother once when you wasted all that time playing video games and flunking classes. How many jobs have you applied to? Show me one job application in the last three days and I will stop all this."

Vishwa became silent. Sita came forward. "These? Remember. I am not talking to these. Those were your words. Now, the same "these" have full authority on you. Varsha will be your supervisor and you better do everything she says or else-"

Vishwa looked gloomily at Varsha. Varsha, however, came forward. "Sorry, Sita aunty. But, I would be using Suresh. Madhushree will be in charge of Vishwa."

Rathna raised her hand. "So, let's get that out first. I will mention the allocation. I will say the boy's name and the girl's name. The girl will twist the boy's ear and drag him in front of his mother. The mother would then tell him to obey his supervisor completely and give him the further instructions that we discussed."

"So, all this was planned?"Suresh could not help himself asking.

Rathna smiled. "Yes, big boy."

Madhushree went "oooooooooooh!" When Rathna had went in and allowed only Suresh to wear his undies as opposed to his loincloth, Madhu had a doubt. She was now sure. Suresh was still hard and the bulge told the whole story and Rathna calling him a "big boy" all but confirmed it. One by one, all the eight girls stared at the bulge. Rathna started speaking to diffuse the situation.

"And, don't blame us. None of this would have happened if this buffoon had not mouthed off." She continued pointing to Karan.

The girls laughed openly. They cursed Rathna for showing pity on Suresh. However, they still had seven boys, completely at their mercy.

The boys were wearing a loincloth, just a loincloth. Madhushree was staring at Karan with so much anticipation, it was unnerving. She always hated him, and now he was fully at her mercy. He would clean her apartment everyday. Including her toilets. He would clean her shoes, wash her utensils, wash her clothes bring her coffee all in just the loincloth. While she herself would be fully clothed. Aishu was waiting to get the reins on her brother too. She was younger than him but she viewed him with nothing but contempt. Now, she had full rein on him. Very soon, he would not even be wearing the loincloth, she had already decided. She knew how clumsy he was. It would be ridiculously easy to find mistakes continuously and then she would tell him. From here on, he would do his work fully and completely naked. Bare as board. Not a stitch on. He would get a loincloth if he did a satisfactory job. If not, he would spend the rest of the day naked. The next day, he would start his chores, again completely naked. He would beg and plead with her for the "privilege" of the loincloth and she would hold it right within his reach but inform him that he had not earned it.

Suresh went silent. Rathna aunty started with him.

"Suresh, obviously with Varsha." Sita was disappointed. In her mind, she was still a romantic. She wanted Varsha to be with Karan. A mom could always hope. Hope and pray that, just like movies, Varsha and Karan's fight would lead to love and they would get married and Karan would serve them both for the rest of his life. Varsha, on her part, knew that it would never happen even in a million years. Varsha, as instructed, caught his ear and twisted it brutally. Suresh squealed in pain as he was led to Kavitha. When she reached there, she made him kneel and Suresh locked his hands behind his head.

"See that, boys and girls, I want the same thing from each one of you. Karan, Madhushree."

Madhushree stood in front of Karan. Karan stared helplessly at her. However, Madhushree stared right back. Karan realised that she wanted him to turn to his side and present his ear. A last bit of defiance took over and he stared at her. She wanted to drag him by the ear, she could do it. However, Madhushree had no intention of it. The two of them went into a staring contest. However, Madhushree pointed him took look down. With her other hand, she was caressing the loincloth. The implication was clear. She could drag him by his ear or his loincloth. Karan shuddered at the thought. He thought of Madhushree, fully clothed and dragging him by his loincloth. His front would be exposed. His tiny penis would be visible from the sides. Not only would he be humiliated that the other girls, and the other older women and his own mother would be seeing his penis, it would also add the humiliation of every one of them knowing he was small. And so, he submitted. His head bent down and he turned sideways. Triumphant, Madhushree dragged him by his ear to his mother. When they reached there, Karan followed suit and knelt down in front of his mother.

"Vishwa, Aishwarya."

Both Aishu and her mother were sorely tempted with the same thought. It was as if they were connected by an invisible string since they both knew they wanted it. Rathna was already imagining the scene.

8 girls between the ages 19-22.

7 boys between the ages 19-22.

12 mothers. People that Vishwa would see every day. People he would talk to everyday, interact with every day. Now, in the new model, he would be serving them as well. And, in front of such a crowd, he would be the only one COMPLETELY NAKED.

Aishu could accomplish this with a swish of her hand. And, of course, they would order him to lock his hands behind his head. No hiding his modesty. Every one of them would see him naked. They would then continue in the same vein. Aishu would catch his ear and drag him, completely naked to his waiting mother. As he walked, he would once again try to cover his cock with his hands. But then, he would then have exposed his butt fully. The other girls would take their fill and eventually, the moms also would walk forward to get a closer look. Both Aishu and Rathna were getting hornier and hornier every second. But still, the motherly instinct came back. Vishwa, in their eyes still did not deserve that final humiliation. Not that it would never happen since Aishu planned to make it happen very soon. She fully intended to force Vishwa into getting fully naked in front of everyone. That would open the gates and the rest of them also would follow suit. Not just until the pandemic lockdown ended. For the rest of their lives, the boys in the community would be fully naked and serving the girls and mothers. Aishu swore to herself.

On this day, however, all the boys, even Vishwa were generously allowed the privilege of their final vestige of modesty. A skimpy loincloth covering their cock and also covering 80% of their backside while the outlines of their buttcheeks were visible easily. Suresh was the further exception as he was wearing a decent underwear. Within minutes, all 8 boys knelt in front of their fully-clothed mothers. 4 of them were lucky since they had only daughters and they were beaming proudly. There were some, like Kavitha and Rthna with a boy and a girl who were also somewhat fine. Others, like Sita who only had a boy couldn't help feeling ashamed at the thought of their child submitting to another family. However, not one of them had any sympathy. The way the boys neither showed any interest in taking care of the house chores, nor made any effort to upgrade themselves physically, they deserved this. One by one, the moms laid down the rules to their kids.

"Suresh," Kavitha was saying. "From here on, you are a slave. A slave to every single woman here. Yes, that's right. Not just your supervisor Varsha, you are a slave to every woman here, as is every one of you." She mentioned looking at the other boys. The other moms were giving the same instructions.

"Of course, Varsha has the highest authority on you. That means, if she tells you do something, you don't take orders from anyone else until that task is completed."

"You will wake up and the first thing to do will be to wash the dishes. Varsha will teach you how to do it and you will do a thorough job of it."

"Then, you will make the Coffees for both you and Varsha."

For people like Karan, it was decided that their supervisor would move in to their house. Madhushree, for example, would move in there. Karan recognised the kindness in it. Once a week, all the boys will be responsible for deep-cleaning the empty house which was generously left by the supervisor to accommodate their slave.

"Varsha will prepare breakfast. You can use this time to sweep the house, clean the toilets and bathrooms. Once food is ready, you will serve her and then sit on the floor to eat. You will clear up the plates. Then, you can attend your online classes while Varsha does her work remotely. If someone asks to enable video, just mention the low bandwidth and refuse."

"Evenings are at leisure although the girls may need you to perform some additional tasks. One of the slaves will clean the pool everyday. Another will rake leaves and clean the Garden everyday. I will leave it to Varsha to come up with the schedule. The common toilets also needs regular cleaning."

The boys were tearing up,. This was humiliating. It never occurred to them that their moms were doing these all these years silently.

"Girls, as you know will be supervising you. They have full authority on you. They can punish you as well if they find your work unsatisfactory. Girls, as I told you earlier, it is up to you to exercise caution. One boy going to the emergency room with pain or blood, and the entire deal is off, regardless of whose fault it is."