CFNM Community

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suresh raised his hand. " When do I get my loincloth? Also, when should we wear it and when can we wear normal clothes?"

Kavitha stared at him as though he was asking a silly question. "We will get you a new loincloth soon. However, I would have thought that the second part of your question was obvious. You wear only the loincloths from here on out. You wear regular clothes on the rare occasions when you have to go out."

The boys collectively groaned. They had expected this all this time but when they heard it, it hit them where they lived. Even Suresh protested. But, it was to no avail. They knew that the girls could thrash them silly and their moms would do nothing to stop it or protect them. And, 2 seconds later, the final body blow came in.

"Of course, as a punishment, there might be times when you won't even be wearing the loincloth." The boys stared, horrified at the implication of staying naked in front of their females.