CFNM for Chronic Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart raced. Blood pounded through my veins. It was true. All that Mrs. Vondersnatch had said was exactly what I craved but was now so afraid of happening.

"I can't help it," I sobbed. "I don't know why I'm like this. But it's true. Everything you said is true, God forgive me."

Mrs. Vondersnatch clapped her hands in delight. "Now we're getting somewhere, Byron. But God? You seek God's approval for your dirty desires?

The stone patio deck was hurting my knees but the pain was secondary to my humiliation. "I can't help it, ma'am. I tried to stop. Tried to put those thoughts out of my mind but I can't. I just can't."

"I knew you had your wires crossed before you married Linda. I begged my daughter not to wed you. I knew you had some perverted tendencies; I just didn't know which ones. Now that I do, I think we can work them to your favor."

"Pardon me?"

"I think, Byron, between my daughter, William, and I, we can make your filthy desires a reality."

"I don't want to make them real, Mrs. Vondersnatch. Honestly, I can stop masturbating to those stories."

"Byron, don't you understand? It's too late for that. Too many broken promises to stop your degenerate masturbating and do your husbandly duties have fallen by the wayside. No, my Linda and William are going to consummate you becoming their cuckold. It's entirely up to you how this goes, though. You need to come to terms with your future."

"My future? What future will I have if I agree to accept to become Linda's cuckold?"

Mrs. Vondersnatch chuckled. "For starters, you'll be free to masturbate all you wish, if and when Linda or William gives you their permission."

Stunned, I knelt and listened.

"Instead of reading and imagining my daughter having sex with another, you'll be there for them. You'll place his cock at her opening. You'll watch every inch of his manhood slowly work its way into what was once your domain. You'll see the look of passion of your wife's face as she pulls on him, begging him to go deeper, fuck harder, and you'll love it. You'll love all of it."

Her description was maddeningly arousing.

"I understand that you've become quite the cunt lapper in the last month, Byron. Is my daughter correct in that you have talent in regards to oral sex?"

"Um, I guess," I said not sure where this was headed.

"Excellent. I'm sure young William will be glad to hear that."

"William? Why would he be glad that I please my wife orally?"

"Oh Byron. All those stories you must have read over the years and you haven't learned a thing. Of course, William would be pleased. After you tend to your bride, you'll tend to her bull."

Instantly her words struck a chord in me The most excited I ever got reading about cuckolds was where the cuck would take his wife's lover in his mouth. Sometimes he would just clean the cock that pleasures his wife. Other times he would be required to suck the man through completion.

My cock reacted as it always did when I read those stories. I squirmed in discomfort, my Watchful Mistress having none of my erection.

"I see, Mrs. Vondersnatch grinned. "Sucking his cock arouses you."

"No ma'am," I lied. "Not in the least."

Arching her eyes as if to say I was a liar, "We'll see then, won't we?"

I gave her a dumbfounded look; one she mistook for me not understanding what she meant.

"Two weeks, three, four, who knows how long they'll be gone? When they return, if you've behaved satisfactorily, you'll get to demonstrate your oral skills on him."

"Three of four weeks? That's too long?"

Mrs. Vondersnatch chuckled to herself. "I'll wager that is precisely what Linda will say to William once they've arrived at their hotel room."

"Come my soon to be cuckold-in-law. Time for you to prepare dinner."

When we had our dinner of lobster tails and a nice filet, all of which would have my mouth watering, I was unable to eat much.

"Saving your appetite for later, Byron. That's sweet of you."

"Pardon me?"

"Oh, Linda forgot to tell you. I'm going to sample your oral skills. I've been looking forward to you bringing me the orgasms of which, my daughter tells me you're so very capable."

I found myself once more kneeling before Mrs. Vondersnatch after fetching her a sherry.

She had changed into a long robe while I cleaned up after dinner. She sipped her drink ignoring me as I sat waiting for her to give me another task.

Round about midnight, Mrs. Vondersnatch looked at her phone. I saw her smile and glance at me. She typed something and watched her phone, waiting for a response.

"Oh my, Byron. Our William is nicely put together. Would you like to see?"

"No ma'am," I said dreading what she had on her phone.

"I think you should. Here, take this and see for yourself what might have been you had you not been born a wanker."

I took the phone and saw Linda smiling. In her hand was an erect cock. Not much different than my own. But it wasn't mine and it was in her hand. Mrs. Vondersnatch laughed hearing me whimper.

"Nice bit of manhood, don't you think?"

Mustering up the courage, I told her it wasn't all that much. "It's the same as mine if I wasn't locked away."

"Yes and no. It is probably the same size as yours but...."

"But what, ma'am?"

"But," Mrs. Vondersnatch sneered, "If it was your cock in the photo, Byron, it would be your hand holding it, masturbating yourself. But it isn't your cock and it is Linda holding it."

She seemed to be lost in thought until she smiled at me. "He's going to fuck her, you know. And you know what else? I'll tell you. She is going to let him. And tomorrow, when you wake up, you'll be a new man."

"A new man?" I questioned. "How's that?"

"Why Byron, don't you know? Why when you awaken, you'll be her cuckold."

I was crestfallen to be sure. But it was my fault, all mine. I drove her to him. Well, maybe not to William but to another man for the much-needed intercourse I'd deprived her.

She looked at the photo for several minutes. I watched her hand reach inside her robe seemingly caressing her breast. Her face grew flush. Mrs. Vondersnatch looked at me and smiled. "Time to sample your skills, Byron.

She allowed her robe to open and summoned me forward. Scooting a bit forward to the edge of her seat, Mrs. Vondersnatch spread her legs showing me a nice trimmed pussy.

"Don't just stare at it, Byron. Get your mouth on it and show me my daughter wasn't lying."

When I hesitated, my mother-in-law snorted. "Pretend that William has left his seed in me. Now what more incentive do you need?"

Resigned to my fate, I began to lap at the folds of her pussy after first kissing her inner thighs.

"Yes, oh that's heavenly, Byron. It's been so very long."

I could feel her hips moving, pushing her pussy onto my face, gently humping.

I felt her shudder through a mini-orgasm, then another, and one more before she arched her back, squeezed my head between her thighs and groaned through what must have been a very nice cum.

When she pushed me away saying no more, please, no more, I knew I had proved to her that Lind hadn't been lying.

I knelt watching her gasp for air, a smile across her pretty face. "Oh my, but that was very nice Byron. We must do that again."

Funny thing about the way she said that. It was like I was a willing participant. Mind you, I love eating pussy but this was more than I would have ever expected.

"Yes ma'am," I said thankful that she was pleased with my efforts.

She stood up and closed her robe. "And all it took for you to dive right in was me telling you to imagine William had left his sperm in me." She walked off cackling that horrid laugh and dismissed me for the night.

The next day was more of the same. "Good morning cuckold," Mrs. Vondersnatch greeted me with her usual cackle. How does it feel knowing your lovely wife is now filled with the sperm of another man? A man who would rather fuck then masturbate."

I wallowed in shame, yet my dick wanted out of my Watchful Mistress as it responded by trying to get erect. Seeing my pain, Mrs. Vondersnatch was amused. "I thought as much," she said. "You were born to be a cuckold."

She had me lap her pussy several times that day promising me my desired bit of freedom. "I'll make it special for you, Byron. Something you'll enjoy far more than your hand."

And the days that followed weren't much different. Mrs. Vondersnatch would get a pic on her phone or several that showed Linda and William in various states of bliss. I would then be called upon to bring her off.

As the pics grew more provocative, Mrs. Vondersnatch would delight seeing me painfully squirming as my Watchful Mistress held my growing cock in check. Still though, she kept promising me something special, different.

She became more open with me, allowing her robe to fall from her shoulders allowing me to see her breasts as she pulled and pinched her nipples while I performed oral sex on her.

As the date of my possible freedom was finally upon us, I made it my mission to give her the most earth-shattering orgasms possible.

"Come Byron. I always keep my word.

Mrs. Vondersnatch sat in the usual spot and had me kneel.

My legs spread, my hands clenched behind my head, I waited for her instructions.

She kept me waiting as she flipped through all of the pics Linda had sent her. I saw her rub her pussy slowly as if to tantalize me further.

"Now Byron. If I allow you the freedom your cock desires, will you do everything I tell you?"

"Yes, please, Mrs. Vondersnatch. I promise."

"You know, if you do not keep that promise, I'll tell Linda to keep that cock locked up for a whole year."

"Yes ma'am."

"And once I allow you to remove your Watchful Mistress, you'll lock yourself away when you've finished your dirty business?"

"You have my word. I'll do any and every thing you ask."

"Very well."

Mrs. Vondersnatch reached inside the pocket of her robe and brought out the key. "Say please."

"Please, Mrs. Vondersnatch."

She tossed me the key and I busied myself unlocking the evil contraption. My hands were shaking which cause me to take more time than necessary.

"Now Byron, remember I promised you something special?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I want you to look at this pic Linda sent for this occasion."

She held out her phone on which was a pic of Linda again holding William's cock. This time, though, she had her lips on the head of it, prepared to suck it.

"Oh no, I uh, oh."

Mrs. Vondersnatch cackled. "Seems young William is about to get a nice blow job, doesn't it?"

"Yes ma'am, it does appear to be that way."

"Byron, I haven't given you permission to play with yourself. Leave your erection alone. There will be time for that soon."

I stopped rubbing myself as directed and placed my hands behind my head once more.

"Now this is very important. I want you to tell me you'd like to take her place so my daughter doesn't have to do such nasty things. Wouldn't you rather suck his cock than have her do it?"

"No. Never," I whined.

"Really? Linda told me all about those stories your read where the husband sucks his wife's lover's cock. Isn't that really what you want?"

"No," tried to say with meaning.

"Byron, this is not going along as I had hoped. If you can not bring yourself to be truthful to me, well, I have no other recourse other than to have you lock your dick back up before achieving relief."

I never thought about sucking a cock for real though I did get off on those stories like she said. I could imagine myself pleasing the man who fucked my wife for me. It's a sickness and I have it.

"I, uh, I um, I guess I could, Mrs. Vondersnatch."

"You guess you could what?"

I took a deep breath, "I could suck his cock so Linda doesn't have to."

"So there it is then. Tell me Byron, what if William doesn't want you to. What then? How might you convince him that you'd give him pleasure?"

This was going on far too long. I decided to play the game so as to get to my business quickly. I'd ask him, William, may I please suck your cock?"

"That's a good start, Byron. But do you think it proper that you call him by his given name. I mean how does that show him the respect he so richly deserves after taking your place and giving your wife the pleasure you refuse her?"

I thought about it as my cock dribbled pre-cum listening to my mother-in-law describe some of the most arousing images. "I uh, well ma'am, I'd say, Mr. Maxwell, may I please suck your cock that gives my wife such pleasure?"

"Now we're getting some where Byron. Tell me and do not lie. Don't you feel so much better admitting what it is you really want?"

For some reason, saying what I did, actually made me feel as though a burden had been lifted from me. "Yes ma'am. I do feel some relief."

"Very good. Now what might you say to William to let him know you approve of his having intercourse with your wife?"

"Mrs. Vondersnatch, I would tell Mr. Maxwell that it would please both Linda and I if he would be so kind as to consider himself free to visit anytime."

"That's okay, I suppose but it really doesn't get to the heart of the matter, does it?"

I knew what she wanted. It excited me to have to tell her but at the same time, the shame was nearly overwhelming. "Sir, Mr. Maxwell, I would deem it an honor if you would continue to have intercourse with my lovely wife."

"Very good Byron. Now, keep your hands where they are."

My hands firmly clenched behind my head, I saw Mrs. Vondersnatch move her stocking clad foot to my cock. With her heel against my aching balls, she told me to use her foot to get off.

"I beg your pardon, ma'am."

"Fuck my foot. Use your hips to rub your cock on my foot Byron."

"But, uh, but that's so humiliating. Please don't make me do that," I begged.

"Fine. Lock yourself away then."

Her foot being my only option other than denying myself my sorely needed orgasm, I chose the foot.

My eyes were closed as I began to arch my hips up and down, my cock on the sole of her stockinged foot.

"That's it you wanker. Fuck my foot. Cum on it Byron. Cum on my foot so you can lick it all up."

With her heel pushing hard against my balls and hearing her talking so nasty, my orgasm was soon forth coming.

"Oh God, ahh," I groaned as I spasmed and covered her foot and ankle with a copious load of sperm.

I shuddered through the last of my cum before settling back down and regaining my composure.

"Well?" Mrs. Vondersnatch asked expectantly.

"Uh, thank you, ma'am."

"You're welcome but my foot is a mess."

I leaned forward, my hands still clasped behind my head and began the task of cleaning her foot with my tongue.

"So tell me, what do you think?"

I looked up to respond to her question and saw to my horror that she was speaking into her phone. Turning it to me, I saw Linda and William with whom Mrs. Vondersnatch was facetiming.

"Watching Byron hump your foot and clean his mess was an eye opener, mother. I may try that on the once chronic masturbator, now cuckold."

"It came to me, an inspiration you might say, " Mrs. Vondersnatch crowed. "He loved it, as you saw."

I heard Linda giggle then say that she looked forward to me thanking Wiliam for taking such good care of her needs.

Wiliam chimed in as well, "Byron, I appreciate you asking so respectfully if you may suck my cock. I am convinced of your sincerity and Linda and I may reward your respect by allowing you that privilege."

He also thanked me for being such a good sport about him fucking my wife.

"Now be a good cuckold and lock your dick back up."

It was the last thing Byron said before turning the conversation back to Mrs. Vondersnatch.

It was all so very humiliating. Me groveling at the feet of Mrs. Vondersnatch, licking my seed from her foot. Humiliation made more so now knowing that my wife and her lover watched me debase myself.

Mrs. Vondersnatch dismissed me and I went to the garden and sobbed. I cursed my ancestors for squandering our fortune and leaving me to whim of my wealthy wife.

Hours later and apparently under the influence of alcohol, Mrs. Vondersnatch came looking for me. "I'm lonely Byron. Come sit with me."

I sighed and followed her into the parlor. Assuming the position, kneeling, legs spread wide, and my hands clasped behind my head, Mrs. Vondersnatch smiled and said I could relax.

"It's not that, Byron. I just wanted someone to talk to."

""Yes ma'am, thank you."

She took a sip of her gin and tonic and considered me. "You've been a good boy, Byron. Really. I appreciate how respectful you've been and of course, your talented tongue."

"I enjoy your company, ma'am."

"My daughter will never divorce you, Byron. Did you know that?"

"No ma'am, I didn't. Why does she keep threatening to toss me out?"

"Empty threats. That's all. It's really all she has to control you. If you tell her I said any of this, young man, I will rain hell down upon you."

"No ma'am, I promise never to say a word. But why would Linda never divorce me, I mean, if I may ask?"

"It's our name. Vondersnatch. It's historic, you know. A divorce would ruin centuries of the proud Vondersnatch name so for better or worse, she'll never divorce you."

While that may have been cause for relief, that knowledge came with questions. How were we to continue in a sham marriage when she runs off with William? Things like that went through my mind.

Mrs. Vondersnatch saw I was in deep thought and asked me what was on my mind.

"You see, ma'am, I have no idea how Linda can maintain the reputation of the proud Vondersnatch name and still go abroad with young Mr. Maxwell. Word may get out."

I saw her eyes narrow. She placed her drink on the side table and leaned forward as if to whisper something of great importance. "Byron, the Vondersnatch have a wonderful reputation, Linda included. Whether we have affairs, lovers, whatever, our name continues to be respected."

"But how? Why?"

"We have our ways, Byron. We can keep our pictures and name off of "TMZ", "Page Six" or any other gossip column and expose` shows."

I sat and considered all that she had told me in confidence. "So I'm to continue to live this way?" I said opening my arms and gesturing to my groin and shaved body.

"It doesn't have to be like it is now, Byron. You can continue to live like you are now or you can adapt to the situation and accept what you are and embrace your status."

"Pardon me, do you mean the status of being a cuckold?"

"Indeed, I did," she smiled. "It suits you, Byron. Were I you, I'd surrender to Linda, young William, and whomever else your wife should entertain."

"You mean me politely asking if I can suck their cocks?"

"Most definitely that and more."

"More?"

"Look at yourself Byron. I mean take a good look. What man would allow his privates to be caged? To have to beg for the privilege to masturbate once a month? Kneel naked in a submissive position? Let me answer for you. None. No man would allow themselves to be treated as you have."

She was right. I had come to that realization myself that I was no longer a man, not a real man in the masculine sense. "You're right, Mrs. Vondersnatch, but I can change."

"Oh, Byron, you'll change alright. You'll change for the betterment of Linda and her male partners. Along the way, I sincerely hope you'll find peace, solace, and contentment in your new life. If not, every time you're called upon to service her male lovers, it will be torture for you."

"You have the freedom, Byron, the freedom to leave my daughter and go out into the world. But mind you, that world is cruel and I'll wager that you'd be homeless in no time."

"I know what you're thinking, but you are mistaken. Our team of lawyers would prevent any financial settlement that would support you in any way."