CFNM for Chronic Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where does that leave you? It leaves you shedding any false pride you have, flushing your manhood down the commode along with your sinful discharge and do all that is possible for you to please Linda and her lovers."

"But what or how can I do that?"

Mrs. Vondersnatch smiled, "Be welcoming, Byron. Embrace what is required of you. Welcome her men into your home. Show them you are no threat."

"Am I supposed to wave a white flag. I mean showing the men who come to the house for the sole purpose of sexing my wife and I'm supposed to make them feel safe?"

"You simply do not understand. Are you so incapable of comprehending that you are no longer the man of the house? Young William will be the first of many men to take you to task, Byron. After he has you sucking his cock feeding you a regular diet of sperm and belittlement, you'll learn humility. What's more, you' won't fight it when he places you in panties and other finery more appropriate for one such as you."

"One such as me? May I ask, ma'am," remembering to be polite, " What is that?"

"You'll know when your real training has begun, Byron. When you get a taste of the cane across your bottom. When, in front of guests, William or some other man fortunate to be enjoying the pleasures of Linda's body takes you over his knee and gives you a bare-bottom spanking."

"You can't be serious, Mrs. Vondersnatch."

"Oh, but I am. Do you think that all this, you being locked away, Linda and William going off and having wonderful sex, him hearing you asking to suck his cock, that this is all simply just a series of unrelated and unfortunate events? This isn't Lemony Snickets, Byron. This is real life. You must understand, Byron, your destiny is much different than you thought it was. But rest assured, it will be what you have long fantasied about."

"My destiny? Haven't I suffered enough already?"

"And there you are. It's always about you. All of your "me, me, me". That's what got you into this. That and your "haven't I suffered enough" nonsense". Linda suffered years of neglect while you abused yourself with you dirty little fantasies. Now that they have become reality you're afraid to accept the consequences."

"Byron, the Vondersnatch estate will use all the money, all the power it has to ruin you if you even attempt to try to fight what is about to happen. I have a doctor on call, ready to commit you for a minimum of 30 days to keep you under watch in a psychiatric ward. Longer if you persist in defying us."

"I'll fight you in court."

"With what? You haven't enough money to pay for a free court appointed attorney," she cackled. "Dear boy, you simply under estimate us. I'll lie. Linda will lie. Even William will be convinced to lie. We have the evidence of your computer dalliances to show your moral decay. We'll have your sorry ass locked away in a mental institution for the rest of your miserable life."

"Please, Mrs. Vondersnatch, you can't do that to me."

"You did it to yourself, Byron. Either accept your future or suffer the consequences. And Byron, those consequences will be far greater than you sitting around naked with a little lock on your privates, waiting to suck the cocks of real men who prefer to fuck rather than masturbate."

I was beaten. She was right. But I hadn't really underestimated them. I just hadn't figured my problem would get back to her. The Vondersnatch women can be a vindictive bitches.

I had a few day to wrap my head around the coming changes. Fed daily doses of mid-life pussy and berating from a cackling Harpy, I convinced myself that it would be better in the long run for me to accept the coming repercussions I'd earned from my chronic masturbating.

The evening Linda and William arrived, I put on a happy face and greeted them with a smile as I hurried to retrieve their luggage.

"You've done wonders with him, mother," Linda complimented Mrs. Vondersnatch.

"It wasn't difficult, dear, she cackled. "It's like I told you, name a child Byron with a "Y" and you may as well put him in a leotard. Eventually, he's going to do what he's doing now. How is he doing, William?"

"Like he's been doing this all his life, Mrs. Vondersnatch," William replied as he tussled my hair.

Laughter and conversation swirled around me as I busied myself welcoming William as the man of the house. The heavy weight of my Watchful Mistress as it restrained the erection I was trying to achieve was a comforting reminder that my new life had begun. "I could get used to this," I thought to myself as I fervently sucked the young man's cock.

Your comments and critiques are welcome.