CFNM Randy Summers Jockstrap Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Ma'am, pleeeeze...you're gonna make me cum!"

"NO!' With that she stood up. She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me toward the wall of the shower. She grabbed the sponge that was still firmly attached to my cock, squeezed it real hard and quickly and roughly ripped it away from my cock. I almost blew my load right there.

"Ahhh...AHHHH." Was all I managed to say. I stood there, wet, panting and with my cock bobbing uncontrollably. I thought about running away, but I was almost afraid of what she might do.

Our gazes met. She was glaring at me with a particularly sinister grin on her face. She grabbed the hand held shower, made an adjustment and turned on the faucet full blast. My chest was hit by what felt like a hundred ice cold needles! What is it with women enjoying hosing me down?

Please...it's SO cold...please...I'll do anything you say!"

"You were going to cum before I told you to. This should calm you down!"

She directed the icy water all over my Pecs and across my abs. The sensation caused them to flex and tighten. She ran the cold blast down my legs, first one than the other. Then she attacked my balls. I yelped in pain and she really seemed to enjoy that. Then she aimed the stream along my cock shaft, first the top and then along the bottom. The water was so cold that it almost felt like fire. Even with these icy needles attacking my cock it was still hard. I was at the point of no return and it wasn't going soft until I was able to cum. I let out a yell. She stopped the water.

She made another adjustment to the shower head and turned the water back on. Only this time it was a soft, gentle spray and the water was warm. She repeated what she had done with the icy water until I felt my whole body was warm again.

"The name 'Randy' suits you. I see your cock is still rather hard. I think I'm ready now."

After handing me the bottle of poppers she made yet another adjustment to the shower head. A single pulsing jet of water hit my abs. At least it was still warm water. She moved in closer, enjoying the look of the water pummeling my body. With her other hand she began slowly stroking my cock, bringing it to full hardness. I had never felt it throb like this before.

"Do you want to cum Randy?'

"Oh gawd, yes PLEEZE!'

She took aim at my cock shaft, aiming the water along the top, bottom and sides, watching it twitch and bounce under the hard, massaging jet. She was using the water to pummel and milk my cock. With one hand she lifted my cock straight up, against my abs and with the other aimed the water slowly up and down the underside of the shaft, especially the sensitive area right under the head. I felt my balls tighten and the orgasm rising within me. I took a hit of the poppers; I knew that she wanted me to. Immediately she turned off the water. We both watched as my bouncing hard-on unleashed 3 big spurts of cum! Look Ma, NO HANDS! Mercifully I felt my cock finally begin to soften.

My client, I remembered after all that she was a client, took a towel from the designer basket on the vanity and handed it to me. Her face was calm now, almost passive.

"Randy, I have something to attend to now. I'm sure you can find your own way out."

I stripped off the remnants of what had once been a jockstrap, and dried off. I collected my cleaning supplies and went to the entry way to find my clothes folded and waiting for me. There was also an envelope with cash.

As I drove back to campus I realized that I had been sexually abused, and taken money for it. And yet, it had been an incredible turn-on. I wanted more. No question about it, I am a Man-whore.

12