CFNM Randy Summers meets Godmother Pt. 01

Story Info
Forced to perform erotic show to save my friend Tim from a mob widow.
6k words
4.29
8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life had been very quiet since my misadventure when Dr. Hirata played Frankenstein with my genitals and served me up as a naked sushi platter and Ms. Stone assigned me to a Dominatrix. I was too busy thinking about my upcoming graduation, which was only a few months off to realize it was a quiet before a storm. I had been sending out resumes and letters to some of the companies Ms. Stone had provided. I hadn't decided if I wanted to join up with one of the FD Corp. affiliates or make a clean break and work for a company that wasn't run with a female domination mindset. Ms. Stone had indicated that I would have my pick of jobs if I went with an FD Corp. connection.

I thought about what it might be like working for one of the FD Corp. companies. Perhaps I'd have to come to the office and be forced to work in the nude, surrounded by clothed women. I wondered if the employees there would be allowed to use, or abuse, me the way I had been used on assignments for Ms. Stone. My head kept telling me I should go and work for some normal company. As a coder, I could possibly even work remotely from home and not be bothered interacting with the other employees except through Zoom meetings.

Hell, if I could work from home I could probably work naked and no one would know. But what if I wanted to be leered at by the female employers and be forced to be nude in the office all day? My assignments with FD Corp. had revealed a depraved side of me I didn't know existed. Every time I thought about being naked in a work cubicle surrounded by clothed female co-workers; staring, leering, fantasizing, I popped a boner.

When I last spoke with Ms. Stone she seemed to indicate that she wasn't likely to need my services for a while. She probably felt especially guilty about what had been done to me while she was away over Christmas break. We never talked about it; but I had the feeling that she knew everything that had happened. It would certainly explain why Dr. Hirata, Dr. Zahn and Officer Jane were no longer around. I was just grateful that my Frankenpenis had returned to my normal but still impressive size and working order.

I had arranged my schedule so that my classes were very light for my last semester. I felt like coasting through to graduation. I still needed to show up and get passing grades so I had chosen easy classes. As long as I graduated my contract with FD Corp. would be fulfilled and I was on my own. FD Corp. had provided me with a handsome investment/retirement portfolio, so as long as I landed a decent job I should be set for life. I didn't realize just how lucky I was.

Due to my success with my assignments for Ms. Stone, I'd been given access to a smaller, private workout space inside the main college gym building. Only some wealthy alums, College Board members and celebrities were allowed its use. I felt pretty privileged. It was so private that I often worked out in the nude if it struck my fancy. I suppose it was a way of rebelling against being told by women when and where to be nude.

I was giving myself a pretty heavy free-weight workout. I'll confess that sometimes during a heavy workout, especially if I'm naked, I'll pop a boner. Sometimes I'll even beat my meat a bit. I almost didn't notice how eerily quiet the private gym was. There I was, naked with a hardon, pumped, sweating like a pig and having a helluva good time when the lights went out. I called out.

"Hey...what the fuck? Whoever it is quit screwing around!"

A female voice answered back.

"Do not be alarmed Mr. Summers. I needed to speak with you on a very important matter in a place where we will not be disturbed."

Too late, I was already alarmed.

"Look lady, if you've got some kind of voyeur fantasy I'll be glad to talk, otherwise I'm getting the hell outta..."

"Be quiet and listen. A close friend of yours is in very serious trouble. It is literally a matter of life and death. It is he who suggested that my employer contact you."

"Look lady, I don't know what the fuck you think you're doing..."

"His name is Tim."

I felt as if I'd been doused with cold water. I hadn't seen my pal Tim in quite a while, in fact not since our 'gay for pay' adventure with a BBW voyeur. The last time we spoke he had been very vague about his recent activities. My mind was racing wondering what the hell he could have been doing that could sound so dire. The lights snapped back on. Once my eyes adjusted I saw a woman in what seemed to be a private security uniform. She looked like a cliché of 'men in black' complete with dark glasses. I hate to sound like a chauvinist, but she was not what you would call 'attractive' in any way. She pushed her suit coat aside to show me that she was indeed carrying a gun. She also had a laptop computer. I remembered that I was standing there balls naked with a woody and reached for my towel. She smirked.

"That won't be necessary Mr. Summers. I prefer that you remain undraped, as it were, for our conversation. Besides, the view is most impressive as we had been told. Now that I have your full...attention, I will show you the kind of trouble your friend Tim has brought upon himself."

She opened the laptop and made a few keystrokes.

"This is a live satellite feed. What you are about to see is happening right now."

I couldn't believe my eyes. There was Tim, totally naked and standing in what looked like a concrete box. Was it a building cornerstone? I couldn't tell where he was although the area looked like some sort of construction site. I also saw that he was wearing handcuffs of some sort. Only instead of just cuffing his wrists they seemed to also cuff his cock and balls. I shook my head. Even in this situation my pal Tim, always the total horn dog, was sporting an erection. Tim's voice shouted through the laptop.

"Randy...buddy...I'm in bad trouble...you gotta help me dude!"

A gruff female voice shouted at him to sit down in the concrete box. From somewhere out of camera range I saw a shovel come into view and dump what looked like cement on Tim's penis. I yelled.

"Whatever the fuck is going on STOP IT!"

The 'woman in black' spoke.

"You can save your friend, but I need you to swear your full co-operation."

"Yes...YES...but how do I know this is live? I want to talk to Tim right now!"

Another shovelful of cement slowly and deliberately splattered on Tim's torso and again on his crotch. My female visitor answered curtly.

"You are hardly in a position to make demands. Say 'please'."

"PLEASE!"

She handed me a cell phone and I dialed Tim's number. I watched on the screen of the laptop as a phone was put to Tim's ear.

"Tim...what the fuck man?"

"Randy...you gotta help me!"

"All right...all right...anything...I swear!"

"Very good Mr. Summers, I was hoping to find you co-operative. Your friend's run of bad luck may have changed."

I watched on the laptop as Tim was pulled out of the concrete box and led, still naked, cement dripping off his body, to a waiting car. I stood there...speechless.

"Your Tim will call on you this evening with more details. As you have seen, my employer has some very 'old-world' ideas on settling scores with those who cross her. Do not even think of contacting the police...or your friends at FD Corp. Your local police have no jurisdiction where this matter will be resolved and the police there will not concern themselves with my employer's affairs. Do as you will be told and your friend's debt to my employer will be considered 'paid in full'."

The lights went out again. After a moment they went on. I was alone once more. I couldn't wrap my head around what I had witnessed. It was like something out of the Godfather movies. I realized that I was still standing there naked. I showered, dressed and ran back to my dorm room to wait for Tim. A few hours later there was a knock at my dorm room door. I opened it to find Tim standing there in only torn, dirty sweat pants; bits of dried cement still splattered on his body.

"You look like hell! What the fuck is going on?"

"Dude...dude you gotta help me!"

"Sure...sure...but calm down and tell me what this is about!"

"You know how I always like to gamble a bit."

That was true, he was always into a good card game and made frequent trips to the Vegas casinos, but I never thought he had a problem.

"First look out the window."

I saw a black limo parked outside the dorm."

"And look at this."

Tim dropped his sweat pants and showed me some contraption that was clamped around his cock and balls which had been shaved as smooth as a baby's.

"They've got an electronic tracker locked around my junk!"

"How the holy fuck did you get mixed..."

"I was at one of my favorite casinos in Vegas when I met this broad. She was a beaut...stacked...with a face to match. We got to talking and drinking and she asked me if I would be interested in some more interesting action. Well, you know me...I wasn't going to pass up a chance to get to know her better. She said she knew of a private, underground, casino operation in a small town in one of the adjoining Nevada counties. The action was more...risqué...was the word she used. Just looking at her tits got me hard so naturally I said yes."

"Sounds like you."

"She picked me up the next night in a limo. I don't remember how long or far we drove, I was too busy drinking champagne and trying to get in her pants. We got to a deserted area to what looked like an old abandoned motel. We got inside and it was this really deluxe casino. As we walked through I noticed that although there were women present and all the gambling was being done by men. All the cocktail waiters, dealers and croupiers were women. Usually the women who work these places are knockouts. These women were very plain looking."

"Unusual, but I don't see..."

"I'm getting to that. My companion led me to a blackjack table; I pulled out my cash and got my chips. Blackjack is usually my game but that night I couldn't do anything right. It wasn't long before I was tapped out. My companion, who had a lecherous gleam in her eye, spoke."

"Looks like you might lose your shirt. In fact (throwing some chips down on the table) I'll give you these for your shirt. Take it off."

I couldn't believe my ears.

"Holy shit...you weren't seriously playing strip blackjack?"

"I was so horny I wasn't thinking straight. I figured my luck had to change and maybe if she got to see some of my body she'd get turned on and I could nail her."

"You're a fucking idiot!"

"I kept playing, trying to win back my shirt and some money but I kept losing. Other women gathered around the table offering to stake me for more pieces of my clothing. It wasn't long before I was down to just my bikini briefs. Standing there almost naked, surrounded by women had me totally horned-up and rock hard. One of the other women came over to me, pushed my companion aside and reached into my briefs, stroking my already hard cock. She was dressed in a tight low cut black dress with a hat and veil. I couldn't see her face, but her legs and her tits were sensational. My cock was throbbing. She spoke."

"You could quit now...or for these briefs I could stake you to enough to win back all your clothes and cash."

"She slowly milked my cock as she spoke. I was so horny I couldn't think. Half the room had gathered around watching the mystery woman giving me a hand job in my briefs."

I shook my head.

"What the fuck did you do, Tim?"

"I went for it. I stripped off my briefs and stood there with my hard cock twitching up and down. The mystery lady spoke again."

"If you play this double or nothing you win back all your clothes and cash. If you lose you owe me big-time, you see...I own this casino."

"As you probably already know...I lost."

"No shit. But how does this involve me?"

"I'm getting to that. It's just so fuckin' twisted. A couple burly female security guards dragged me naked into the casino office. The mystery lady sat behind a huge desk and stared at me. Even through her heavy veil I could feel her eyes on my body. I just stood there shaking as she spoke."

"You owe me a great deal of money...Tim...is it? I don't suppose you have the cash readily available to repay me?"

"I shook my head."

"As this is your first time here I can't very well extend you any credit. So I must find another way. Perhaps I could keep you in chains and use you as a naked slave until I feel that the debt is paid. Losing so much money when you can't afford it is embarrassing and humiliating. I don't like my male clientele to think they could find themselves in the same predicament and stop coming here. I must think of a way for you to repay and...amuse me at the same time."

"I don't think she was kidding about me being in chains. The guards brought me my clothes and I got dressed while she spoke."

"Of course keeping you as a slave would take a great deal of time and I am not a patient woman. Perhaps I'll settle for having one of your balls cut off."

"I didn't care if she was serious or not so I made a run for it. It was a stupid thing to do. I didn't get very far before the guards grabbed me. She stood up. I could hear the anger in her voice."

"You idiot! I may have been joking before but now you will pay...dearly!"

"She walked over and slapped me hard. When she hit me I fell down and my cell phone fell out of my pocket. The jolt opened my photo folder. It opened to a photo of you in a Speedo the last time we were at the beach. She stared at your photo for a long time before she spoke."

"Who is this?"

"My...my...best friend...Randy."

"Do you think he would be willing to help you out of your...predicament?"

"I...I don't...know."

"I intend to find out."

"The next thing I knew I was being fitted for cement jockey shorts. That brings us up to now. Randy...pal...say something!"

"Dude...I want to help you but all my money is tied up in investments. It's not like I can just write a check..."

"She doesn't want...money."

"What then? She wants to get laid? She wants a three way with the two of us?"

"Not exactly."

"Well exactly what?"

"I think she can explain it best. She's outside waiting for us in the limo."

"Holy shit...she's here...now?"

"And she wants to meet you."

This was all too bizarre. But I had to admit that Tim looked terrified. Whoever this woman was I felt I owed it to Tim to see if I could help. We went downstairs and got into the waiting limo. The mystery lady was as Tim described her; wearing a tight, low-cut dress and a hat with a thick veil. Her body was sensational.

"Please sit down and be comfortable Mr. Summers. I'm pleased that you agreed to hear me out. I admire a man who values his friends." She turned her head toward Tim.

"Why are you still dressed? You know what to do."

Tim quickly removed his sweatpants and meekly sat next to our hostess. She put one arm around his shoulders. With her free hand she caressed and stroked parts of Tim's body. In no time his cock had swollen and hardened; the electronic tracker seemed to be doing double duty as a cock ring. I wanted to know more about the situation.

"Ma'am, I think I understand that Tim owes you a great deal of money. Probably much more than either of us has access to, but I don't see how I can help him."

"I will explain in due time. First let me apologize for the rather dramatic way in which I manipulated you into this meeting. My late husband's family hasn't used cement to settle a debt in many decades, but I couldn't resist the drama. Members of my family are known for their...passionate...approach to life."

Her free hand had rested on Tim's pulsing erection and was slowly and deliberately milking him. I have to confess that the sight of this voluptuous woman working Tim's cock was causing a similar stirring in my crotch.

"The two of you are quite splendid to look at, one darker and more hirsute, the other a golden god; both beautifully muscled...and endowed...quite arousing. I will explain how Tim's massive debt can be paid without financial or physical harm to either of you."

I nodded and sat quietly, the bulge in my pants becoming uncomfortable.

"Some time ago in a dispute with some business associates I was accidentally...disfigured. It may be some time before I can be made to look normal again. As part of my emotional recovery I joined a support group of women who were in similar circumstances. Some of us had been disfigured through unfortunate accidents, some through deliberate violence.

Despite being in therapy I found that I could not bear to be around attractive women any longer and that men were reluctant to be around me. I took to wearing hats and heavy veils. My appetite for male companionship had not diminished but in my present state no man would find me desirable and I could not tolerate looks of disgust or pity."

Tim was sitting there with his head down, staring at the hand that was working his erection. Pre-cum had been dribbling down the shaft, making it slick and slippery. He didn't even try to look me in the eye.

"In one session while we were sharing our feelings and experiences, another member of our group suggested viewing gay porn as a means of...release. Since I couldn't bear to look at beautiful women any longer, and I love to look at beautiful men, this appealed to me. The two of you are quite beautiful."

"Umm...ma'am...Tim and I have horsed around a bit to entertain other women, but I don't know if we could actually...you know...have full on gay sex."

"That is not quite what I have in mind. I was not so interested in watching actual gay sex. I was more aroused by the homoerotic posing and touching in striptease and solo masturbation videos."

"I'm not sure I understand?"

"It's very simple. I became fascinated by an extremely exhibitionistic nature of the gay and gay-for-pay porn stars. I want to watch you use a variety of sex toys. I want to watch you naked and hard, pleasuring your perfect penis until you unleash your manly load for me. Do this and I shall return Tim's marker to him and consider his debt paid in full."

She noticed my hesitation. Just then Tim raised his head and looked at me, tears streaming down his face.

"I was going to use Tim for to fulfill this fantasy until I saw your picture. Tim is handsome enough and hung enough, but it is the Golden California Beach Boy that is my ideal of perfection. Now that I see you in person, no one else will do. I'll give you 24 hours to give me your answer. I will contact you tomorrow."

"Umm...that seems...fair. I'll give you my number."

"That won't be necessary. I have your number...I have ALL your phone numbers. And by the way, as Tim created this situation in front of a crowd I feel it only fair that his repayment be in front of a crowd. The other ladies in my support group will be...viewing...the session. If you nursed any ideas about calling the police, please don't. I have powerful...associates...in many walks of life. Interfering with my plans might be hazardous to your health. By the way, Tim will be my...guest...until his debt is paid. You won't be able to contact him directly."

I got out of the limo and heard her speak to Tim before the car door closed.

"You want to come very badly, don't you, Tim?"

"Yes ma'am."

"That is unfortunate. I will edge your cock until you can't stand it and then I will lock you in a chastity cage. You will have blue balls until I receive the answer from your friend Randy."

The limo door slammed shut and the car took off into the night. As I walked back to my dorm room I pretty much knew what I had to do. Some erotic exhibitionism seemed an easier price to pay. Neither Tim nor I had quick access to the kind of cash he owed. The Godmother...as I thought of her...didn't seem interested in payment on an installment plan. I had no doubt that she could and would harm Tim in some way.

12