CFNM Randy Summers meets Godmother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŪ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was racing. I couldn't imagine what kind of sex toys she wanted me to use. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad. Masturbating in front of crowds was certainly something I had done and enjoyed before. Compared to my recent experiences, bring 'forced' to play with my cock in front of an audience was a cakewalk. The more I thought about it the more I felt the blood stirring as my cock lengthened and thickened toward erection.

The Godmother's call came through the next day as promised. We agreed on a date for me to perform for her. She told me to expect a package of clothing to wear on the trip. She wanted me to make an entrance for her support group. A limo would take me to the airport and her private jet would take me to Nevada where another limo would take me to her location. I suggested getting myself a tanning session with a noticeable tan line, the better to show off my crotch area. She seemed pleased with that idea. I wanted to be as co-operative as possible as Tim seemed to be in real danger.

We had agreed on a weekend, so as not to interfere with my classes or make my absence noticeable. The packaged arrived. It held white high-top sneakers; the kind wrestlers or boxers wear, a thin, low cut and cropped sleeveless white t-shirt and a pair of very thin square-cut and stretchy micro shorts; no fly. The t-shirt and shorts were almost transparent. I tried everything on. The clothes were very tight and molded to my body, accenting my muscular chest and abs; and barely containing my cock and balls. The shorts were so short that I had to dress right just to keep my junk covered.

The package also contained a small bottle and a note from Tim. He had sent me some of the infamous Chinese herbs that we had used in our session with the BBW voyeur who liked to watch guys horse around. The herbs had been very useful in keeping me hard and horny. If the lady mob boss was happy Tim would be off the hook. All that the note said was 'PLEASE!' The lady had also thoughtfully included a matching man-purse for my wallet, keys and phone.

On the appointed day and time the limo pulled up outside the dorm. I tried to sneak out of my dorm room and down the back stairs. Unfortunately there were a few other students hanging out in the hall. As I was sporting a fresh tan-line, my costume left nothing to the imagination and I was bombarded with whistles and catcalls. I yelled over my shoulder.

"I'm bartending at a costume party...none of your business...shut the fuck up."

The limo door was open and I got in. I couldn't see the driver but I felt that I was being watched. Being driven to a secret location in total silence was eerie and unsettling. We drove to what seemed like a private airstrip somewhere in the Valley. I got out of the car and a small private jet was waiting for me. I climbed up the stairs and got in. The plane door closed automatically. There was no one else on board that I could see. A female voice came over the intercom.

"Welcome aboard Mr. Summers. Please be seated and fasten your seatbelt. When the seatbelt sign is turned off you may move about the cabin. You will find chilled champagne and appetizers in the cooler behind the bar. Enjoy your flight...I know I will."

Again I had the feeling of being watched. The Godmother probably had cameras everywhere so she could see that I was following instructions. When allowed, I ate, drank and helped myself to a handful of those Chinese herb pills. The plane was pretty posh but I was too concerned about the things this woman was going to make me do to myself to enjoy the luxury.

The herbs started to kick in and I found myself strutting up and down the aisle of the plane as though it were a catwalk. Since these were the clothes she provided I imagined that a strip show would be in order. I flexed my biceps, and thrust my hips this way and that. I ran my hands along my pecs and abs. I ran my fingers along my cock which, thanks to the herbs, was swelling and lengthening in the micro-shorts. The voice from the intercom spoke. It must be the pilot.

"As much as I hate to stop the show it's time to buckle up for landing, Mr. Summers. And I really DO hate to stop the show. Before we land my employer would me to direct your attention to the video screen."

The screen flashed on; it was the Godmother, still wearing the hat and thick veil. Tim was standing next to her chair, quite nude except for a chastity cage on his shaved genitals.

"Ah, Mr. Summers. Tim is relieved to know that you have arrived. I believe that you are wearing the clothes I provided. Stand up so that I may see."

I stood and went into my catwalk routine making sure to give a good view of my front and back. The Chinese herbs had me extremely horny. The micro shorts barely contained my balls and fully erect cock.

"I see you are entering into the spirit of the evening. That's good for Tim. I'm looking forward to being satisfied by your...performance. I can hardly wait for you to use your equipment on the equipment I will be providing. Buckle up and have a Happy Landing."

The place landed and the 'fasten seat belt' sign went off. The plane door opened. Portable stairs were in place and a limo was waiting at the bottom with a door ajar. I got in and made myself comfortable. I noticed that the windows were so darkly tinted that I couldn't see out. I would have no way of seeing where I was going. Again I had the feeling of being watched. The herbs had me super horned-up and I wanted to jack off. Since my performance was the key to saving Tim I figured I'd better cool it.

I couldn't tell how far or how long the limo drove but it finally came to a stop and the door popped open. The driver told me to leave the man-purse with my stuff in the limo. I got out of the car. The place was as Tim described; what looked like a run down and abandoned motel/hotel in the middle of nowhere. The female security guard who had first confronted me in the gym was standing there.

"Welcome, Mr. Summers." Her eyes focused on the bulging and semi-transparent crotch of the micro-shorts. "I see that you really enjoyed your flight. Before I can take you in I have been instructed that you are to wear these."

She held out what looked like some handcuffs and a dog leash.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

She quickly cuffed my wrists.

"Put your legs together."

She bent down and put cuffs around my ankles.

"Face me."

She fashioned a collar and leash around my neck. I protested.

"Is this really necessary? I'm here aren't I? I can't very well go anywhere dressed like this."

"It isn't necessary but as my employer explained she likes a bit of drama. You are the star attraction and are going to make a stellar entrance. You look very tasty. Let's get going. Oh yes, one more thing."

The guard placed a pair of sunglasses that looked more like safety goggles over my eyes. I wondered and worried what the fuck I needed those for. She tugged on the leash. I discovered that the cuffs on my ankles would only allow me to take very small steps. The desert night air was surprisingly warm. My body was already breaking out in sweat as I hobbled toward the motel. I looked down at my costume. The sweat was making the shorts and t-shirt almost transparent. The motel doors opened and the guard pulled me inside.

Just as Tim described, it was a very posh and elegant gambling casino. There were women scattered about the room, but any actual gambling was being done by men in varying states of undress. I had to hand it to the Godmother. Men publicly strip gambling was quite a sight to behold.

As the guard pulled me slowly through the casino, women began to crowd around me. The casino didn't seem to be air conditioned. The air was thick and hot. Sweat was soaking my thin and now transparent costume. I looked as though I were stark naked. At first there were catcalls and whistles; a few dirty comments, some complimentary, some not. Some of the women got bolder, slapping and squeezing my butt, running their hands along my chest and abs. A few 'ladies' went so far as to squeeze my rigid cock and try to pull it out of the waistband of my micro-shorts. As I could only take tiny steps I felt very naked and very vulnerable. The guard seemed to be enjoying my dilemma. Even so, the Chinese herbs had me crazy horny. I wanted to kill Tim.

The guard pulled me in to what must have been a banquet room. A number of women were milling about drinking champagne and helping themselves to hors d'oeuvres that were placed around the room. They must have been part of the support group that the Godmother had mentioned because they were all wearing hats with thick veils. In the center of the room was a large round banquet table with what looked like a stripper pole sticking up out of the center. There were a number of chairs placed along one half of the table.

The guard led me toward the table. As I could only hobble a few inches at a time I tried to get a look at the crowd. They were all women, from what I could see of the bodies there was a wide range of ages and body types from young and voluptuous to old and shrunken; from thin to obese. What I found most disturbing was that not one of them uttered a sound. The only noise was the sound of sipping and chewing. That and the fact that I could not see any faces, just hats and veils, made me very uneasy.

There was a set of stairs next to the table and the guard pulled me along until I was standing at the center of the table near the pole. The guard unhooked the leash from my collar. She then attached it to a length of chain that was fastened to the stripper pole. It seemed that I wasn't going anywhere until I had done whatever the Godmother wanted me to do.

The lights in the banquet room flashed twice and then dimmed. A spotlight came on, directed toward the door of the room. In walked the Godmother and another of her guards. She was pushing Tim who was completely naked, gagged and seated on a black ladder-back chair on heavy casters. As the chair came nearer I could make out restraints around Tim's wrists, ankles and neck. His head was secured so that he would have to keep looking straight ahead. The Godmother obviously wanted to be sure that Tim would have to watch my performance. She called out to the group of women.

"Ladies, take your places."

The women, carrying glasses of champagne and small plates of hors d'oeuvres seated themselves around the table. I could see what looked like small blue rubber balls in bowls placed at intervals around the table. The Godmother spoke again.

"Ladies, as I promised, Randy will be performing for us tonight. I'm sure that you will find his act...stimulating. Let us prepare him."

The guard unfastened the cuffs around my wrists, pulled me back toward the pole and refastened my wrists around it. With the cuffs still around my ankles and my wrists cuffed around the pole my movement was very limited. The spotlight was turned around and focused on me. I stood there, wondering what the hell was going to happen next when I felt something hit me right in my groin! I felt something wet and slick running down my crotch. I looked down. The blue balls were balloons but instead of water they were filled with lube!

Before I could fully grasp the situation another ball splattered against my chest, then another on my thigh, then a barrage of lube-filled balls until I was covered with lube from head to toe. Now I understood the need for the safety goggles. I had barely recovered from being bombarded when the female guard that was onstage with me quickly fastened a ball gag in my mouth. Next she placed ear-buds in both my ears. The room was eerily quiet. I never knew that a roomful of women could be so silent. It was terrifying. Despite my increasing alarm, the Chinese herbs had done their work too well; my cock was rock-hard and throbbing. The Godmother's voice came through the ear-buds.

"Don't be alarmed Randy. As I told you I love drama. As soon as you are prepped you will be given some toys to play with. When you have played to my satisfaction both you and Tim will be released with his debt to me fully paid. You have my word that you will not be harmed, perhaps only...embarrassed. By the way, your friend Tim has been edged but not allowed to ejaculate for several days and has quite a case of 'blue balls'. He has also been prevented from touching himself during your performance; which is a pity as his rather ample penis is very hard right now. If you play nicely with ALL the toys I will provide, Tim will be relieved of his...problem. Have a good show."

To Be Continued:

12