CFNM Randy Summers meets Godmother Pt. 02

Story Info
I’m forced to put on a live solo porn show to save Tim.
5.4k words
4.55
4.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt gross and disgusting. I was hot and sweaty standing there with lube dripping down my whole body. Tim looked terrified and in pain. I knew I had no choice but to co-operate. Suddenly, I heard music coming from speakers somewhere in the room. The music was low with a throbbing beat, like old Disco music. The kind they used to call fuck music.

I caught a glimpse of the guard behind me reaching in to what looked like a small plastic tray or box lying on the stage. The female guard came around and stood beside me. The look on her face said that she was enjoying my predicament immensely. She produced a small pair of scissors and showed them to the audience. With her other thumb and forefinger she began pinching one of my nipples through the tight t-shirt until it was swollen and hard. Then she took the scissors and cut a hole in the t-shirt, revealing my pert nipple. She repeated the procedure with my other nipple. She cut a small slit in the neck of the t-shirt. She attached what looked like a small rubber tube to my nipple and worked and squeezed it until my nipple had been sucked into a vacuum that had been created. It hung on my chest, keeping my nipple engorged. I recognized the contraption as something used in cases of snakebite. My other nipple received the same treatment. I hated to admit it, but having my nipples worked over this way was making me crazy hot.

She walked behind the pole, reached around and began squeezing and kneading my pecs, occasionally flicking at the rubber bulbs that imprisoned my nipples. She ran her strong hands down my body, slapping and punching at my firm thighs and then kneading slapping and punching my taught ripped abs. She grabbed the t-shirt at the slit she had cut and slowly tore it from my body.

Her hand ran down my firm pecs and abs. She began stroking my cock through the thin, transparent micro-shorts making sure that my member was turgid. She came around and again produced the scissors, this time carefully cutting a hole in the shorts to reveal the shiny, swollen head of my penis. She pinched and squeezed the head until I winced. Next she produced a contraption that looked like a small spiked wheel on a handle and held it in front of my face. She placed it on one of my pecs and began slowly running it down my torso. I felt my whole body wince. The spikes were sharp, but not enough to cut. Just sharp enough to give a painful prick to the skin. I found my self squirming, trying to avoid the spikes. I groaned as she ran the spikes along the length of my pulsing cock. When she ran the torture toy around my swollen cock head I led out a yelp, or as much of a yelp as I could while wearing a ball gag.

For the first time there was reaction from the crowd of women. They applauded. The guard took this as a cue to run the spikes all along the length of my pulsing cock. My attempts to pull my crotch out of range of the spikes drew more applause. The guard seemed to particularly enjoy running the sharp spikes all around the swollen head of my penis. Just when I thought I couldn't take this kind of torment any longer, she put away the spikes and used the scissors to slowly cut the micro-shorts from my body little by little stopping every so often to show the audience her handiwork. When my cock was cut free, it sprang forward, bobbing and drooling pre-cum. She cut and tore at the micro-shorts until I was nude. I stood there with a throbbing hard-on, my body dripping with sweat and lube. I was still wearing the hi-top sneakers. I sensed that they were for traction as the stage was now quite slick. The Godmother's voice came through the ear-buds.

"I believe you are ready now, Randy."

The guard quickly un-cuffed my ankles and wrists; the collar around my neck was still chained to the stripper pole. Something was tossed on to the stage. I picked it up. It was one of those silicone sleeves used for masturbation. This one was clear and shaped like a flashlight. The inner sleeve was shaped to represent a vagina, lips and all. If I was just supposed to jack off with this then maybe this whole ordeal won't be so bad. Just as I picked up the sleeve, splat...another of those lube-balloons hit my taught lower abs, dripping its contents on my crotch. I took one hand and smeared the slippery liquid all over and around my cock. My other hand held the flashlight-pussy-thing.

The music was actually helping me get in to a very horny mood. I rubbed the silicone pussy lips against the head of my cock using the lube to make the silicone slick. I slowly pushed the tip of my dick against the opening until just the head was inside. I decided that I may as well put on a helluva show, as I wanted to get Tim and myself out of there. I strutted along the table making sure that all the spectators could get a good view. I stood there, slowly pushing the entire length of my cock in and out of the silicone sleeve. As the sleeve and case were clear I could see my cock as I humped the toy.

I kept walking back and forth along the front of the table trying to give all the women a good look. The collar around my neck fastened to the chain which was fastened to the stripper pole only let me move so far. I was shocked to find that I was really turned on by this. I began humping faster and faster hoping that to see me cum was all the Godmother wanted. As I felt myself getting closer to orgasm her voice came through the ear-buds.

"That will be enough of that toy, Randy. There is some bottled water on the table. Hydrate yourself."

I was thirsty, hot and slimy. I drank some of the water but poured some down my body for visual effect. The cool water was refreshing. Another toy was tossed onto the table. I shook my head in disbelief. It was a blow up doll in the shape of a sheep. There was nothing the least bit real looking about it. It was a cartoon version of a sheep, and just big enough to be held with two hands. There was a pocket of sorts in the doll's butt...sized to accommodate a man's penis. I glanced over at Tim, looking scared and in pain. I knew I had no choice. Again I heard the Godmother's voice.

"You did so well with the other toy Randy, I'm sure you can figure out what to do with this one."

I stood there, unable to move. I couldn't do this. This was humiliating. No, this was just plain sick. The female guard noticed my hesitation. She picked up another lube-balloon and threw it against my pecs; it popped, dripping its load down my torso. With one hand she roughly smeared lube around my swollen cock and balls. With the same hand she smeared lube around and inside the rear of the sheep-doll. She then produced a bottle of poppers and made me take a hit. Just as the head rush hit, she shoved the doll onto my dripping, twitching cock.

I felt disconnected, as though I were somehow outside myself watching the spectacle of my cock bobbing up and down with this weird sheep-doll attached to me. The guard stood in front of me and grabbed the blow up sheep with both hands. The Godmother's voice came through my ear buds.

"Fuck it, Randy. There's a good boy."

My hips began moving as though they had a life of their own. I slowly thrust my cock in and out of the sheep-doll with long strokes so that the audience could watch my dick appear and disappear in the doll's ass. I was starting to enjoy it. I was so horned up and my dick sliding in and out felt so damn good. I closed my eyes, threw back my head and really started to get in to it. I felt myself fucking to the slow pulsing beat of the music. Just as I felt the orgasm rising from deep within my balls the familiar voice came through my ear buds.

"Enough of that; I had a feeling that you would enjoy being watched by a roomful of women. If I had known just how much I would have assembled a larger crowd; rest for a moment while the next toy is brought out."

I looked around for the ever present lady guard. She was dragging something large from around the back of the table, covered in a drop cloth. Was it...a body? The guard pulled away the drop cloth. To my relief it was a life-sized and very realistic female sex doll. It was one of the very expensive ones, complete with a life-like face, hair and skin that felt almost like real flesh. The doll was blonde and tanned and reminded me of a Malibu Barbie doll. I was unsure of what to do next when the Godmother gave me my instructions.

"Make love to it Randy. Treat it as though it were a real woman. I want all of us to watch you make love."

The female guard came over to me and removed the ball gag. She then pulled on the rubber bulbs until my swollen nipples popped free. As I walked toward the sex doll, I was hit by another barrage of lube balloons, almost knocking me off my feet. Standing there naked and slimy in front of these black-veiled, silent women was gross. Being given instructions by the Godmother was humiliating.

The music was pulsing and my cock throbbing as I lay on top of the doll and kissed the latex lips. I kissed slowly and gently at first. When I tried a French kiss I discovered that the mouth could open enough to accommodate my tongue and probably my cock. I kissed the doll's neck and licked my way down to its breasts, flicking them with my tongue and sucking the hard nipples. I heard a faint buzzing sound. I glanced out at the audience. Holy fuck! The women watching me must be using vibrators on themselves! This is some sick shit!

I slid myself down the length of the doll's body, kissing the torso as I approached the pussy. The doll was cleverly made. The vagina had a small patch of blonde hair as well as outer and inner lips. I gently pulled the lips apart with my fingers so that my tongue could dart in and out. The damn thing even had a clit! I dove on that muff as though my life depended on it, which mine and Tim's probably did. I thought the Godmother was going to talk through my ear-buds again, but all I heard was soft moaning.

I pulled my body up along the doll's torso. I knelt, straddling the doll's head, rubbing my cock along 'Barbie's' mouth. I held the head up slightly and forced my cock into the doll's mouth. My entire body was so slick with lube that it slid right in. I worked the doll's head back and forth so it looked as though I were getting a blow job. I got into push up position over the doll's head and began fucking the latex mouth. The black-veiled ladies were getting one helluva show. I felt the orgasm rising in my balls again, so I backed off. I stood up and glared out at the Godmother. If I hadn't been chained to the pole I think I would have ripped her clothes off and tried to fuck her.

"More...MORE!" came through the ear-buds.

Since I was being forced to do this I figured I might as well give the crowd an eyeful. Let 'em all see I know how to throw a mighty good fuck! I threw myself down on top of the doll and with one thrust I was inside the latex pussy. Shit! The thing was even lined with little pleasure nubs. It felt do damn good! I pushed my chest away from the doll and held myself at arms length. I could feel my biceps and triceps twitching. I wanted my audience to see all my muscles working. I squeezed my butt as I took long, slow strokes in rhythm with the music. I glanced out at each of the veiled ladies wanting them to wish I were fucking them. I heard myself grunting like some sex-crazed animal. I knew I couldn't last much longer. Again the Godmother's voice came through. She sounded shrill as though she were both aroused and angry.

"Stop it! STOP IT! You are enjoying this too much. I knew that you would enjoy everyone watching you having sex. I knew that you loved having your beautiful muscular body and magnificent cock admired. You are what some women call a real 'panty creamer', and much more of a showman than your friend Tim here."

The female guard pulled me off of the sex doll and to my feet. She quickly cuffed my wrists behind me and inserted the ball gag again. The Godmother's voice was calmer now.

"Please remember Randy that you are here to repay a very serious debt. There is more pleasure in it for me if you...suffer...just a bit. I'm sure that Tim has almost suffered enough to cure him of his gambling addiction, or at least from gambling so recklessly. Yes, I'm sure if he is forced to watch you suffer a bit he will think twice before getting into such trouble again in the future."

The guard forced me into a kneeling position. She produced what I recognized as a butt plug. It wasn't very large as butt plugs go, but I do NOT like things inserted up my ass. I tried to protest through the ball gag but all I could manage was "Nnnggg...nnnggg". The guard pushed my torso down so that I was bent over at an angle. I felt another lube balloon burst against my butt crack. The guard slathered the butt plug and my butt hole with the slippery liquid. She forced me to take another hit of poppers. As the rush hit I felt the plug being shoved inside my ass.

I felt my entire body squirm and strain against the object that had invaded my ass. The guard forced me into a kneeling position on my haunches. The Godmother had moved Tim's chair so that he was forced to stare directly at my crotch. The look on his face told me that he was truly sorry to have caused this whole nightmarish situation.

I tried to maneuver my butt and hips but no matter what position I tried I could feel the plug rubbing against my prostate. I heard soft moans coming from some of the ladies in the crowd. I looked around for the female guard, but she was no longer on top of the table with me; she was standing on the floor in front of me. She held up a small black box attached to two wires. The wires ended in two metal rings. She quickly attached one of the rings to the base of my pulsing cock, and the other ring just below the swollen, shiny cock head. I recognized it as one of those contraptions they use to electrically stimulate the penis. I started to shake my head 'no' and protest through the ball gag. She handed the black box to the Godmother.

"Remember Randy, you must play with ALL the toys in order to repay Tim's debt. Tim must think you're doing a good job...he has managed to stay rock hard while watching you. You boys are such...what is the expression...horn-dogs! Perhaps I should have forced you to make out with each other!"

I looked out at poor, pitiful Tim and slowly nodded my head. I felt a slight tingle at the base of my cock, then another just under my cock head. It surprised me more than it hurt, but the sensation was alien and bizarre. Another tingle hit going from the base to the head and back; slightly stronger and faster than the one before. I lost count of how many times I got zapped. It was maddening. The Godmother was using the electro-stim machine to keep me just at the edge of orgasm without allowing me to cum. Several times when the jolts hit I clenched my butt, trying to raise my thighs from my squatting position. My ear buds crackled to life.

"Tim, I think that Randy has performed well enough to repay your debt to me; do you agree?"

I saw Tim nod his head frantically.

"Then I think it's time you both got some...release."

I watched in disbelief as the female guard attached two more wires with rings to the black box the Godmother was holding and then to Tim's cock.

"I wonder if I can make you boys cum at the same time. Shall we try?"

Once again I felt the tingle jump back and forth from the base to the head of my cock. Tim must have been receiving the same jolts; I saw him squirm in his chair.

I was exhausted. My whole body hurt. The electric jolts caused my butt hole to clench, moving the butt plug against my prostate. The Godmother must have been getting bored with the show. She adjusted the box so that the jolts came faster causing my cock to bounce and jump. I felt the orgasm rising from deep inside my balls. I saw Tim throw back his head. The jolts came even faster. I knew I couldn't hold back from cumming. Tim released a geyser of cum that shot straight up and splattered back on his thighs. I let fly three ropes of thick, hot cum that landed right on the Godmother's veil. The crowd of spectators burst into applause.

The female guard removed the gag from my mouth and un-cuffed my hands. She slowly removed the butt plug from my ass and pulled me to my feet. The Godmother came forward. She showed Tim a slip of paper.

"Tim, is this your marker?"

"Yes ma'am." He croaked.

She produced a cigarette lighter and set the slip of paper ablaze. It fluttered into ashes.

"Tim, your friend Randy has paid your debt in full. As much as I enjoyed this show, I think it would be wise if you both leave and forget this place even exists."

Neither of us was going to argue with that statement. The Godmother and the group of veiled women left the room in eerie silence. The female guard released Tim from his chair bondage. I was unchained from the stripper pole. We both stood there dirty, sweaty and naked. She spoke.

"Before you're taken home you need to clean up. Follow me."

She led us to what had been one of the motel rooms and waited by the bathroom door. There was a stall shower, but no door or curtain. Tim and I took turns showering while the guard stood and watched. I was feeling bold and a bit pissed. I addressed the guard.

"I did what your employer wanted. Is it really for you to stand there and watch? Didn't you see enough?"

"My employer wants to be sure you get all nice and clean. Let me know if you need help with any hard to reach areas. I'd be MORE than happy to help."

Tim could hardly look at me. Neither of us spoke. I didn't know what to say. I was both relieved and angry.

I looked around the room wondering what had become of my wallet and keys. I remembered that they had been left in the limo. And I didn't see any clothes of any kind. The guard must have sensed my confusion.

"You boys' personal belongings are in the limo that will take you to the airport. As for clothes...you will be given something to wear on the plane."

She handed me the white wrestling boots I had been wearing and gave Tim the same kind of boots in black. We were then forced to walk back through the casino totally naked. Both Tim and I covered our crotches with our hands, trying to regain some sense of dignity. Some of the female patrons crowded around us, slowing our progress. There were whistles and catcalls. We got slapped, pinched and groped. I was glad to get out of there. As we approached the limo I noticed that the night air had become much cooler.

As promised, the tote bags with our wallets, keys and things were in the car. We sat in naked and uncomfortable silence during the limo ride back to the airport. The female driver lowered the partition and kept watching us in the rear view mirror. I put my tote bag in front of my crotch. Being stared at was causing my cock to swell and lengthen again. Still naked we exited the limo and climbed the steps to the private jet that was waiting. The cabin looked empty. We took our seats. Tim finally spoke.

"Are you ever going to talk to me?"

I was mad and wanted to yell, but that wouldn't change anything. I counted to 10 and answered.

"Maybe after you go to Gambler's Anonymous meetings and I see some sobriety chips or whatever they call them. If anything like this ever happens again...you're on your own."

I yelled out to no one in particular.

"We were told there would be some fucking clothes to wear! I'm fucking tired of being fucking naked!"

A voice came over the intercom.

"All in good time Mr. Summers. But first your hostess has instructed us to serve you both a nice dinner. After your performance, which I enjoyed immensely, you must be hungry. I know I am."

A stewardess appeared with a cart. In keeping with the Godmother's desires she was not the type to be hired by a commercial airline. The dinner, however, was first class all the way. There was champagne and caviar, filet mignon and lobster. Instead of relaxing me, the champagne made me feel pissed off at still being naked. I stood up and moved my hips around so that my cock swung from side to side. I yelled out at no one in particular.

12