CFNM Randy Summers meets Godmother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I paid the fucking debt...I want some fucking clothes dammit!"

The stewardess appeared holding two small bundles. She handed one to me, the other to Tim.

"Please calm down Mr. Summers. Here is something to wear. You may dress and buckle up; we'll be landing very soon."

I looked at the clothing that had been given to me. She had to be kidding. Unless I wanted to go home naked I had to dress in a full length, long sleeve zippered body stocking; white and completely sheer. Tim had the same thing, only in black. I put the suit on. It molded perfectly to every muscle and contour of my body. Thin, stretchy and sheer, every inch of me was on display. The suit was cut so that I was forced to put my cock and balls to the left or right of the zipper, down my thigh. My genitals made an obscene display through the thin fabric. My deep tan and tan line made it all the more obvious. Tim's was the same. Even through the body suit you could see that his crotch hair had been shaved off.

Obviously the Godmother's final show of power; we would be fully dressed, but we might as well have still been stark naked. I just wanted this whole ordeal to be over.

The plane landed in L.A. and there was another limo there to meet us. Tim and I got in. We still hadn't spoken. The driver, yet another nondescript female lowered the partition and looked back at us.

"Mr. Summers, would you prefer that I take you or your friend home first?"

"Take Tim home first. I want to be sure he's safe like your employer promised."

Tim started to speak but I held up my hand.

"Just text me later and let me know you're OK. I'll call you when I feel like talking, but not now."

We pulled up to his apartment complex and Tim bolted out of the limo and through the front door of the building. As we headed through town to the campus and my dorm, I noticed that the driver kept glancing at me through the rear view mirror. I thought about covering my crotch with the tote bag but instead I sat there and man-spread. Instead of being forced to be on display I wanted to display myself and force her to look. Maybe she'd report to her employer that I wasn't always so submissive.

"Mr. Summers, there is champagne on ice back there if you're...thirsty."

I figured why the hell not? After the ordeal the Godmother had put me through I felt like taking back a bit of control. Since she had forced me to go home in this obscene body suit I might as well work it. I quickly downed a couple glasses of champagne. I got an idea. I found the temperature controls on the panel above me and turned up the heat.

"Hey driver, I'm feeling a bit chilly in this...uh...outfit. As you can see it's...very...thin. I turned on the heater if you don't mind."

"Not at all Mr. Summers, my employer was very satisfied with your performance. By all means make yourself comfortable. I think you did a very fine thing...helping your friend like that. It was very...impressive."

"What can I say...I'm a prince."

I fussed with some of the interior lighting until I had managed to get myself in a spotlight of sorts with my face in shadow and my torso and crotch brightly lit. The heater had warmed things up enough that I was beginning to sweat. I groaned and stretched, making sure to work my biceps and pecs, and crunch my abs. I could sense the driver's eyes on me. I grabbed the zipper pull at the neck of the body suit and slowly, deliberately opened the zipper all the way to the crotch. There was a small jerk as the driver hit the breaks.

"Sorry Mr. Summers. There seems to be a problem on the road ahead. I'll have to detour a bit."

I gulped some more champagne.

"No worries. I'm in no hurry if you're not."

All the pent-up emotions of spending months being displayed, used and even abused came to a head. I was going to choose when, where and how I was going to be naked, not some woman or group of women. I felt like being particularly raunchy right now.

Making sure that my torso was well lit I slowly grabbed the zipper pull at the neck of the body suit. I slowly pulled the zipper down toward my crotch. As I hoped, as I unzipped the fabric parted exposing my taught, muscular torso until my pecs, nipples and abs were bare. Thanks to the heater in the limo, my body glistened with sweat.

I took an ice cube from the champagne bucket. I stared into the rearview mirror and ran the ice cube over my parted lips. I ran the ice cube down my throat, and between my firm pecs, using it to tease my nipples until they hardened. Sweat and water trickled down my tanned, toned body. My cock was also hardening and swelling. I felt the limo swerve slightly. The poor woman must not be able to concentrate on the road ahead.

I pulled my now rigid cock and balls out of the body suit. The crotch of the body suit held my cock so that it stood straight up. The light showed it off perfectly. I reached for another ice cube. I rubbed it gently around the piss slit and then slowly around the swollen mushroom head. I felt the limo swerve slightly again. I was working the driver's nerves and I was enjoying it. I was also a little too drunk to think that I might cause her to have an accident.

Now I ran the ice cube up and down the shaft of my throbbing cock. The combination of body heat and cold ice was wildly erotic. I began slowly milking my turgid member, first with one hand, then two. I hoped the driver noticed my cock was more than two handfuls. I stroked slowly, deliberately, softly moaning. Soon I felt pre-cum leaking from my slit and running down the cock shaft, helping lubricate myself. I held my hands still and moved my pelvis up and down, fucking my own hands. I started humping faster and faster until I felt my balls tighten as I got ready to cum. Just as I felt ready to blow, the limo came to a stop.

"Um...Mr. Summers...um...we are here...at your dorm."

The limo door popped open. I grabbed my tote bag and the unfinished bottle of champagne and got out, my hard cock bobbing as I walked toward the limo driver's door. I was a bit wobbly. I don't usually drink to get drunk but after everything I had just been through I didn't care. I swung my cock around and used it to knock on the driver's window. The window rolled down halfway and the driver looked out in amazement. I used my free hand to milk my throbbing dick again.

"Please tell your boss lady that I...had...a...great...time."

I heard myself yelp as two ropes of thick, hot jizz let fly and splattered all over the limo driver's window. The limo took off in a hurry, leaving me standing in the dorm parking lot in that nasty body suit with my still swollen cock dripping cum. The body suit zipper was still undone so I managed to cram my cock and balls down my right thigh. I could feel cum oozing down my leg.

I staggered toward the back door of the dorm. I had to put down the bottle of champagne to get my key out of the tote bag. After a bit of fumbling I managed to get the door unlocked. Suddenly the door was yanked open. Officer Marty must have heard the commotion and come to investigate. I must have been quite a sight standing there, drunk as a skunk, in a see-through body suit unzipped past my pubes with my junk clearly visible against my leg.

"Well good evening Officer Marty. I am so sorry to have disturbed you at this late hour. I have arrived wounded but not dead."

He looked me up and down, his gaze lingering on my crotch. He just sighed and shook his head, pulled me inside and relocked the dorm door. He also pushed the call button for the elevator and gently pushed me inside. I managed to get into my room. As soon as I sat on the bed I passed out.

Luckily I had no classes the next day. I don't know how long I slept. I was very tired but surprisingly not terribly hung over. I had heard that really good champagne doesn't give you a bad hangover. I took off the wrestling suit and body suit. I thought about throwing it away but decided to keep it. Perhaps it would come in handy sometime in the future. I was about to shower when there was a knock at the door. I wrapped a towel around my hips and opened the door.

There on the floor was a very large gift basket of very expensive crackers, cheeses, meats and champagne. There was no card, but I knew who it was from. The champagne was the same brand that had been served on the plane and in the limo. I guess what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas.

12